Izumi & George Help Talia's Friends

Story Info
2 Jewish couples follow friends into cuckolding.
1.9k words
3.42
2.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just got Eileen off to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate in the thigh pocket of my yoga pants.

"Hi Izumi, it's Talia."

"Hi Talia, how are you and David doing?"

"All the better for your help, thanks. How are you and George? You just had another baby, I think."

"Yes, Eileen. George is proud."

"You must be very busy so I'll make it short. Would you mind if I introduced two of my friends to you? You know how girls are. We talk and they know that David and I have a cuckolding relationship. They wanted to know how it made me feel and how it affected our relationship. They were intrigued but not confident it was for them until they found out that all the gentlemen you vet have intact foreskins."

"I remember you telling me how took it to 11 for you and David."

"Yes, so would you mind if I gave your number to Eve and Rina?"

"Please do. Is Rina Japanese?"

"No, Rina is Jewish like me. It means 'jubilation' in Hebrew. Is it also a Japanese name?"

"Yes, it means 'witty' or 'clever' in Japanese."

"Well, here are their numbers. And David and I want to thank you and George again. And thanks for introducing us to Camron. David and I want a baby and so we're thinking about me coming off the pill."

"George is so happy that ours don't look like him. If you decide to have a baby who's unambiguously not David's then I think Camron's a good choice."

"You want more?"

"George says he wants five. I'd like at least one more. But we have agreed that all our babies will have a black father so I also have my eye on Camron -- although not for at least a year. Look I've got to go now. Fiona's crawling where she shouldn't. I'll call you next week. Bye!"

---

"Thanks for meeting at the park." I said.

"It's a lovely day, so why not," Eve responded.

"It is lovely. But it's good to have the kids out and still be able to speak quietly with you two."

"I should give you some context," Eve's husband Alex started. "I don't think we are a typical couple. We lived next door to each other when we were little. I professed my love for Eve when we were... well I don't know exactly how old we were but I was little. And then we met again in college. Eve would date and often tell me afterwards how awful her date was. I was never quite sure if Eve knew that I still loved here or even remembered. So one day I asked her out."

"It was a good date," Eve broke in. "Alex knew what I hated and that meant he also knew what I liked. But I also liked not being exclusive. I continued to date other boys and I realized that Alex actually liked that."

"I'm not sure if women know how validating it is to have their girlfriend or wife go out on a date and then choose to come home. It was awesome. And it will be awesome." Alex exclaimed.

He looked at Eve and she continued.

"So, when we married we never actually did anything like swinging. But Talia told me about how she and David were improving their marriage with consensual cuckolding. I told Alex. We were intrigued but not sure because we're a bit older now. And then she told me how much she liked having sex with men with a foreskin and both Alex and I knew we had to try it."

"But I have a question," said Alex. "Would I be allowed to give the gentleman oral to get him ready for Eve?"

"Good question. The answer is that it's up to you to discuss with each gentleman. I know that some like it and some don't. We call it consensual cuckolding because it's based on consent. As long as everyone treats everyone else with respect it's all good," I responded.

Alex began, "I'm keen to get a gentleman ready -- sort of signaling my consent -- and then watch as he delivers a sexual experience I never could. I admit the foreskin is a huge turn on for us both."

Then Eve spoke up.

"It sure is. I want to go skin to skin with him and feel him fill me up. Of course, if you give him oral then you'd have to give me oral too. And that means taking direction on what to do."

I saw a shiver of pleasure wash through Alex at the thought of how he might be instructed to lick sperm from Eve's pussy.

"And," she continued. "If you clean me up then you'd better clean him up afterwards, too."

He didn't say anything but the answer was clearly a very strong yes. I stepped in with my standard warning.

"Look, it's fine if we have this conversation and you never go ahead. There's nothing wrong with fantasy and role playing. But it's important to consider the risks. Cuckolding won't help you repair a damaged relationship. I can see that you think it's sexy. But sexy is powerful and you need to be sure that your relationship has a solid foundation because otherwise you'll end up very unhappy. You also need to regularly re-test and share results with any gentleman you spend time with. Finally, no form of birth control is 100 percent effective. So you need to know that there is a pregnancy risk."

Eve spoke and it was so sudden and fast it looked like her conscious mind wasn't in control.

"Talia told me that she's trying to get pregnant and the father will be black. I don't want her to be alone."

No-one said anything for a while, so I spoke up.

"Eve, you've not done any harm here as I knew that already and I suppose that Alex did, too. But one element of respect is confidentiality. You can share whatever information you want about yourself but it's important not to share information about others."

"Yes, you're right. I'm sorry. Just feeling emotions like that little girl who got a declaration of love from the boy next door."

"And please consider waiting first." I said. "You are adults and can do what you want but make sure that what you want will work for you. Be sure you understand who will stand by you and who won't."

Then, Alex, the man who'd been trembling with excitement at thought of cleaning up cum from his wife and her lover spoke.

"That is sound advice. But Talia and Dave are good friends. We don't want them to feel alone. We want to experience consensual cuckolding. We're ready for kids. Combining them is good and doing it in a way that binds our community is nice. I'm not going to deny that seeing my wife climax on another man's dick is not exciting. Especially when I know she's ovulating he's inseminating her. Impregnating her. But we have discussed having a black father for our baby and it's what we want. It's a win for everyone."

---

Rina had an almost platinum blonde bob. She had the petite frame that so many people associate with Japanese woman but with a Nordic makeover. He husband, Max, was also blond but at least 18 inches taller and muscled like a superhero film actor.

"I hope you don't mind but we've been speaking with both Talia and Dave, and Eve and Alex," he said.

"Communication and experience sharing is a good thing," I said supportively.

"We will support them no matter what. But they relayed your warning. We've really taken it to heart."

"I had an IUD fitted last week," Rina said. "I'm protected now. We can remove it really quickly if and when we decide that we want more than..." she trailed off but we all knew the context.

"I need to understand why you want to try consensual cuckolding," I said. "It's very sexy but it's sexy fire. It's important that you are doing it for the right reasons."

"People look at me," Max said "and they see a huge, muscled man. They sort of assume that I want to dominate other people. But I don't. I just came out big because of genes. To be frank, I like it when Rina makes decisions, takes control, gives instructions. And if I like her to do all that, then I think I'd also be happy to step back and see another man being polite and respectful yet assertive."

"What are you imagining would happen?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose that for the three of us to decide when you introduce us to the gentleman you think is right for us. It could be anything from being asked to take a back seat and watch to being asked to have Rina watch as I prepare him before she mounts him or her mounts her. Maybe hold Rina's hand and feel her pulse as she orgasms. Maybe he'd ask me to push down on him, so his cock plugged Rina after inseminating her. I'd be helping Rina keep his sperm inside her."

"You sounded much more enthusiastic about the latter than the former." I responded.

"Right now that's what seems sexy and exciting. But it's all up for discussion with whoever you introduce us to, I suppose."

"I like the idea of watching you take his limp cock in your mouth and get it ready for me. I'd like to see strands of precum connecting him and your mouth. I'd like to see you gently moving his foreskin backwards and exposing his helmet. And having you involved in keeping his sperm inside me would definitely trigger extra orgasms."

She turned towards me.

"I've always loved feeling a man cum inside me and..." her voice faded away and she stopped.

"If you feel the same way in a couple of weeks then I'll make some introductions. Please think this through very carefully. Don't just think about sexy stuff. Think about your relationship and why it is or isn't successful. The sustaining or destabilizing impact this could have. I know that Talia and Dave are doing well but your relationship isn't a replica of theirs. You need to consider the impact on yourselves."

---

"Hi Izumi! It's Talia"

"Hi Talia, how are you doing."

"I'm pregnant!" she squealed!

"Oh congratulations. I'm so happy for you and Dave."

"We owe everything to you, Izumi. Dave and I are in your debt. We are so grateful. I met up with Eve and Rina last night, too. They are so happy. They said that they are closer than ever with Alex and Max. You really do help sustain and strengthen marriages."

---

"George, was that your phone or mine," I called out as I was bathing Fiona.

"It's yours. Looks like an iMessage from Talia."

"Well hold it in front of my face so it unlocks... oh and look at that," I said as George tapped on the photo in the message.

Talia and Dave were holding their lovely black baby. Eve and Rina were on either side of them with Alex and Max each kissing a baby bump.

"Looks like I'm now connected to the Asian sisterhood, the Latina sisterhood, and the Jewish sisterhood."