Jack and Phoebe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked along the path at the perimeter of the side of the park with the playground and approached an area with large rhododendron bushes and hedges. Behind the hedges was the bowling green and she could hear the polite murmurs of the pensioners playing games of bowls, along with the clink of bowls striking each other or the jack.

All of a sudden, the peace and quiet was disrupted by what sounded like several hairdryers, accompanied by some irritated outbursts from behind the hedges, no doubt bowlers whose concentration had been broken by the sudden cacophony. Intrigued, Phoebe followed the sound and soon spotted two men with their backs to her. The men were watching a drone flying in amongst the bushes and nearby trees. Phoebe soon realised that one of the men was actually flying the drone with the controller thing in his hands and some weird goggles on his face.

Phoebe gasped quietly when one of the two turned to look at his partner and she caught sight of the side of his face, she recognised him instantly. She backed away and stood behind a nearby bush, pulling out her phone and sending an email to Jack.

**

Ding!

I've run into Dan and Mike, they haven't seen me yet. They're flying one of those drone thingies, so I could just walk away and they would never know I was here. What should I do?

Aria grinned. Now was the moment of truth. It was time to push Phoebe way beyond her comfort zone. It was obvious that she was no stranger to Stephanie's pussy, so getting her to eat her friend out was easy, however, this could end the whole proceeding, so she had to proceed with caution and ease into it, but the fact that Phoebe and Jack appeared to have an open relationship meant that it was not beyond the realm of possibilities.

**

Ding!

Go and say hi! Drop something on the ground and then give them a nice little show when you bend over to pick it up. When you've done that email me for more instructions.

**

Dan watched Mike's drone zip in and out of the tree branches, the new motors that Mike had fitted had made a massive difference to the speed the little flying machine could reach and how quickly it could change direction. He was just about to tell Mike that his time was up when he noticed movement in the corner of his eye, and turned to see Phoebe Harrington approaching from behind.

"Mike, bring it back in, your battery is almost dead," he said, and then turned to speak with Phoebe, who had just walked up, "Hi Phoebe!"

"Hi Dan, hi Mike!" replied Phoebe accompanied with an awkward wave, "what are you two up to this morning?"

Dan was just about to answer but the high pitched whine of Mike's drone stopped him whilst it landed at Mike's feet.

"Hi Phoebe," said Mike, pulling the goggles off his head.

"We're flying our racing quads," Dan replied to Phoebe's earlier question, "we do it here every Sunday, we've been trying to get Jack to come but he's not really into this stuff."

Mike picked up his drone and turned to give Phoebe his full attention, and it was then that he noticed that the slight autumn chill had had an unmistakable effect on Phoebe. He wondered if Dan had noticed yet, because he was not sure he would be able to converse as coherently as Dan was currently doing with Phoebe's nipples protruding through her T-shirt like two bullet points, the thin fabric of her T-shirt left nothing to the imagination.

Phoebe was not in the slightest bit interested in Dan's explanation of drones and drone-flying, and when he took Mike's drone and began to point out the different parts her mind started to fog with boredom. She remembered Jack's instruction, so stealing herself she pulled a lip balm tin out of her little handbag and accidentally-on-purpose let it fall to the ground at her feet.

"Oops!" she exclaimed as she turned her back on the two boys and bent at the waist to pick up the tin, knowing full well she would give them a clear view of her naked bum.

She stood up again, red-faced and, acting like she had just received a text, walked off a short ways to deal with it.

Mike and Dan were speechless. They watched Phoebe walk a short distance to take a phone call or something, and then just looked at each other, both their mouths hanging open.

"What the fuck just happened?" asked Mike quietly.

"I dunno mate, but I think I'm going to want a copy of the footage you shot with your drone this morning," replied Dan.

"What? Didn't you just see what I saw?" Mike asked.

"Oh I did, and so did your drone," said Dan, holding Mike's drone up and pointing at the tiny camera on the front, "this little fucker was pointed at her the entire time."

"Fuck me!" exclaimed Mike, "you fucking legend."

**

Ding!

I did it! Oh my god! I can't believe you made me flash my bum at your two friends! What should I do now?

Aria read the latest email and smiled. Phoebe Harrington had just mooned two of her boyfriend's best friends and she was asking for more. Aria knew that if she went too far, too fast the illusion would dissolve and Phoebe would realise that she was not talking to Jack, but she also knew that she did not have all day. She typed an email and then stood up and started to fill her big black duffle bag with everything she thought she might need later.

**

Ding!

Well done! That must have been a difficult thing to do. There will be more difficult things for you to do shortly, but for now I want you to stay with Dan and Mike, do whatever they ask you to do and wait for more instructions.

Phoebe bit her bottom lip and walked back to the two boys who were talking and laughing. She was fairly sure that she was their topic of conversation and that gave her a thrill that shot straight to her pussy. She could not believe how arousing flashing the boys had been, and the thought that she had to obey them if they asked her to do something was even more thrilling.

"Just Stephanie and Sally asking me what I was up to," she said to the boys, "told them I was hanging out with you two, and I'd speak to them later."

Dan and Mike looked at each other, completely confused by Phoebe's behaviour, she had never spent any time with them before and now she was talking about hanging out with them and, not to mention, flashing them.

"Sure," replied Dan, "we were just about to pack up and go get a coffee at our favourite coffee place. You can come if you want."

"Cool!" said Phoebe, a big smile on her face, "sounds like a great idea. I'm sure Jack will appreciate us getting to know each other better."

The boys packed their gear into their cases and the three walked to Mike's car. Once they had put the drone cases in the boot, Dan opened the passenger side door and slid the seat forward to allow Phoebe to get into the back seat of the Fiesta. Without thinking Phoebe bent and leaned over to climb into the back seat, this caused her skirt to lift up high enough at the back to completely reveal her pussy and arse to Dan. Dan's eyes widened and mouth dropped open, and he felt his jeans begin to tent out in front of him. As soon as Phoebe, still oblivious to the show she had given Dan, was sitting in the back, Dan flipped the seat down and quickly climbed in, put on his seat belt and pulled his T-shirt out of his waistband to cover up his erection.

"So, where are we going?" asked Phoebe, who had positioned herself in the middle of the back seat.

"There's this little coffee shop that we found ages ago on the top floor of the shopping centre," explained Mike as he started the engine, "we helped the owner with some computer problems and so he sometimes gives us free cakes."

"Sounds great!" replied Phoebe, doing her best to appear enthusiastic despite her nervousness at what was going to happen next.

**

Tom woke up in Jack's bed, Maggie's arm was across his chest and her head was on his shoulder. He looked down and saw Jack's arm across Maggie's midriff, his hand on her breast. He really could not believe what had happened the day before and the things that Maggie had persuaded him to do. They had spent much of the previous day and almost the whole night fucking in every position that they could think of, and as a result it was already very late in the morning. He swung his legs out of the bed and pulled on his boxer shorts and T-shirt. He made his way to the kitchen and began making some breakfast for everyone. He had just found a tray to load the three cups of coffee and the plates full of toast and bacon when he heard a loud thump come from upstairs. He put the tray down and ran to the bottom of the stairs.

"Ahh, fuck me..harder..come on Jack, harder!" Maggie was shouting.

Tom laughed and shook his head, walking back to the kitchen to collect the tray of food. He had just reached the kitchen door when the doorbell rang, so he turned around, put the tray down on the table and then walked back into the hall to answer it. He pulled the door open, unconcerned with his state of undress, but the moment he saw who was standing there he staggered backwards as if shot.

**

Aria rang the Sullivan's doorbell, expecting the door to be answered by a Sullivan, either one of the twins or one of the parents. She was shocked to be confronted by Tom Chaplin dressed in just his boxer shorts and a T-shirt looking, for all the world, like he had just got out of bed.

"Ooh, this is going to be interesting!" said Aria, walking into the hall and closing the door behind herself.

"What the fuck are you..." Tom was cut off by Aria holding up her hand.

"Ahh, fuck me Jack, harder, like that!"

"Oh, you need to sit on the step and shut the fuck up whilst I go check this out," said Aria, pointing at the bottom step and carefully putting the big black duffel bag on the ground and pulling out her phone.

Aria slowly walked up the stairs, phone held in front of her recording a video of everything she saw and heard.

"Fuck me Jack, come on, fucking do it!"

Aria could not believe what was happening, she got to the landing and made her way towards where the shouting was coming from.

"Fuck! Yes! Like that!"

Aria stood in the doorway to a bedroom, presumably Jack's from the decor, and watched as a naked Jack Sullivan knelt behind a naked Maggie Sullivan, and appeared to be railing her hard. She checked to make sure that her phone was recording and then simply watched the twins fucking.

"Oh Maggie, fuck me I'm going to come!" said Jack, his hips hammering into Maggie's buttocks, slapping loudly as his hands held her hips hard enough that he was leaving red marks on her skin.

"Come inside me!" replied Maggie, between gasps and thrusts, "fucking do it, do it!"

Jack's back arched and his buttocks visibly tensed as he sent his cum deep into Maggie's pussy. Aria watched as he pulled out and collapsed beside Maggie who had likewise collapsed forwards onto her front, her legs spread and Jack's cum clearly leaking out of her. Aria, still unnoticed, walked closer to the bed ensuring that she got everything she could on the video. She was surprised that she managed to capture a close-up of Maggie's cum-filled pussy without either of the twins noticing her presence.

"Well, what the fuck do we have here?" asked Aria loudly, still pointing the phone at the siblings lying in the bed together.

Jack jumped out of the bed, his limp, wet cock unintentionally windmilling as he tried to work out what was happening. Maggie screamed and tried to pull the duvet over herself, but found that it was actually on the floor at the foot of the bed where Jack had thrown it earlier and so she ended up falling out of the bed and trying to hide under it.

Jack, finally seeing Aria, quickly moved his hands to his groin to cover himself up.

"I don't think there's much point in that Jack," said Aria, "I've kinda seen all you've got already!"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" asked Jack, stepping towards Aria, his fist clenched.

"Maggie," said Aria, backing away from the angry Jack, "tell him why he shouldn't do something silly."

"Stop Jack!" shouted Maggie, tears running down her cheeks, "she has videos of me and Tom already, if you do anything she will put them on pornsites and send them to Mum and Dad and the school and everyone!"

"And now I believe I might have the greatest video I've ever made!" added Aria, a grin plastered to her face, "I think we should all go downstairs and have a chat, bring your phones, but don't bother getting dressed, I kinda like this view!"

**

They were in the living room, the coffee table moved out of the way to make room for Tom and the Sullivan twins to kneel, all three naked, in the centre of the room whilst Aria held court from one of the armchairs.

"I had come round expecting to find Maggie and Jack, and possibly their parents. Y'see I have a little project that's got a little trickier than I thought and I needed Jack's help and I knew that Maggie would happily arrange that. But now, it doesn't appear that Maggie's help is needed, because I'm sure Jack will play along without any hesitation."

Aria stared at Jack, she was rather impressed with how he looked naked and was looking forward to playing with him, but she had other more pressing matters at the moment. Jack, taking a while to realise that she was waiting for him, finally nodded his head in agreement.

"Good boy, now I would like you to unlock your phone and..." Aria paused for a moment, "actually, why don't all three of you just go ahead and unlock your phones and then take the passcode off completely. Put them in my hand when you've done that, chop chop!"

Jack, Maggie and Tom all opened their phones and after a moment of fiddling with the settings, handed them to Aria. Aria put Tom's and Maggie's phones to one side and opened up Jack's text message app. She scrolled until she found the group text chat he was having with Mike and Dan and typed a message but did not press send, she pulled out her own phone and typed an email and sent that and then two minutes later sent the text to Mike and Dan.

**

Ding!

Phoebe put her coffee down and glanced at her phone, seeing that it was another email from Jack, she checked that Dan and Mike could not see the phone's screen before opening and reading it.

Dan and Mike are going to tell you to do something. Don't think about it. Just think of how excited it will make me and do it as soon as you can.

**

Bing! Bing!

Mike's and Dan's phones both lit up and chimed with the arrival of a text message. Both boys picked up their phones and read the message.

Jack: What are you two up to this morning?

Mike typed a reply.

Mike: You won't believe it but we're having a coffee with Phoebe, she found us in the park and has been hanging out with us ever since.

Dan added.

Dan: It was a bit weird at first, I think she thought we were a pair of boffins or something with our drones, but she's been really cool!

Bing! Bing!

Another message came in from Jack.

Jack: If she's really being so cool, you should tell her to give you a blowjob or something and, after she does whatever you tell her to, the three of you should come round to mine. Parents are out all day, we can have a bit of fun.

Dan and Mike laughed.

Dan: LOL!

Mike: 😂

**

Phoebe saw the two boys texting and then laughing and felt a little wave of paranoia run through her. She wondered whether they were laughing at her, she was, afterall, acting completely out of character and she had deliberately flashed them at the park.

"What's so funny?" asked Phoebe, a touch of concern in her voice.

"It's just Jack, he made a joke when we told him we were having a coffee with you and you were being awesome," replied Mike.

"Yeah, he said if you were being so cool, we should ask you for a blowjob!" laughed Dan.

Phoebe gulped, trying to decide whether that was Dan giving her an instruction or not.

"So?" asked Phoebe, nervously.

"So, what?" answered Dan, with a grin and a chuckle.

"So, are you asking me for a blowjob?" replied Phoebe quietly, straightfaced.

"I'm sorry, what now?" asked Mike, his coffee cup stuck halfway between the table and his mouth.

"I said, are you asking me for a blowjob?" repeated Phoebe, trying to keep her voice down but obviously annoyed at having to repeat herself.

Her eyes flicked between the two boys, half hoping that they would swerve first in this game of chicken that they had no idea that they were playing.

Mike looked at Dan and silently mouthed "What the fuck?" and then turned to face Phoebe.

"Yeah, Phoebe, we, Mike and Dan, two of Jack, your boyfriend's, best friends, are asking you, Phoebe Harrington, his girlfriend, for a pair of big, old, deep, sloppy blowjobs."

Mike and Dan burst out laughing, unable to believe how weird their Sunday morning had become.

"Okay," replied Phoebe, "but not here."

Dan jumped out of his chair in surprise, knocking his empty coffee cup over and causing it to clatter about the table. Mike simply stared at Phoebe, his mouth opening and shutting but no sound coming out.

Dan picked up his phone.

Dan: She said yes to the blowjobs! What the fuck?

Bing! Bing!

Jack: Good! Enjoy it, she's pretty good at giving them!

Dan put his phone down on the table and stood up. He grabbed Mike by the collar of his T-shirt and pulled him up and out of his seat.

"Wait here for a moment, Phoebe," he said, "we'll be right back, we just have to discuss something."

**

Phoebe watched as Dan dragged Mike away from the table. When the boys' backs were turned she picked up Dan's phone and looked at the text messages from Jack. There, without question, was Jack telling the boys to ask for a blowjob, or anything they fancied, just after he had told her to do whatever they asked her to. She really did not understand why she was doing this, a fortnight ago she would have told Dan and Mike to fuck off, stormed out of the coffee shop and then dumped Jack for being a disgusting pervert, but here she was ready to suck both their cocks and who knows what else and then go round to Jack's house for whatever he had planned for her there. Surreptitiously, she slipped her hand between her legs and found that she was soaking wet from her arousal, she brought her hand out, rubbing her fingers on the hem of her skirt.

**

Dan and Mike huddled together out of Phoebe's earshot.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" asked Dan, "I mean this is all some prank or joke or something. I mean it has to be right?"

"Well, we did watch her buy a shit load of sex toys last week," replied Mike, trying his best to camouflage the erection that was presently trying its hardest to burst through the front of his jeans, "maybe she and Jack have become all kinky or something like that."

"I mean, I think that Jack's fucking with us, he has to be!" pleaded Dan, "there is absolutely no way that Phoebe is really going to give us both a blowjob, is there?"

"Could it be a test?" asked Mike, "is Jack testing us?"

"I mean," Dan started, scratching his head, "yeah, it's possible, but the big questions then would be why would he do that and why would Phoebe go along with it?"

"So," said Mike, his erection making it hard for him to think straight, "what are we doing?"

"I suppose we could go along with it," said Dan, "worst that can happen is we get laughed at and Jack gets mad at us for wanting a blowjob, however, if it's real, we get blowjobs from Phoebe-fucking-Harrington!"

Mike and Dan returned to the table and sat down with Phoebe. They looked at each other and then Dan leaned forwards conspiratorily.