Jack and Phoebe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally," he muttered, "Sally."

He watched Aria's expression change, it was a minute change and just for a second, but he was sure she showed a flash of disappointment at his choice.

"Okay, Phoebe and Maggie, up and off the table, stretch your legs for a moment," Aria said as she pointed at the table, "someone move that thing, make some room here!"

Dan and Mike jumped off the sofa, cocks still hard and wet and bobbing in front of them, and picked up the coffee table and moved it to the side, out of the way, leaving the centre of the room open and free from obstructions.

Aria moved from behind Jack's chair and took hold of Phoebe's hand, pulling her down to her knees, and then all fours on the carpet facing the sofa. She did the same to Maggie, positioned her on all fours facing the sofa.

Jack looked at his girlfriend and twin sister on their hands and knees, their gaping rosebuds oozing lubricant, their pussies red and inflamed from arousal, their wetness spread on their thighs. He could not believe how depraved Aria was, nor could he fathom what evil Phoebe could have done her to deserve this treatment. He resigned himself to having to watch yet another act of debauchery, hoping that Aria would tire of this soon.

Aria spoke to Stephanie for a moment and received a silent nod in reply. Stephanie knelt down in front of Jack and pushed his thighs apart. She took his cock in her hand and began to slowly stroke it, forcing Jack to grip the armrests of the chair tightly for fear he would come. Stephanie put her hands on his hips and encouraged him to slide his bottom forwards, allowing his legs to open wider and giving her free access to his balls and cock. She pushed his chest so he leant back in the chair, and ran her tongue over the length of his erection. Jack groaned loudly when Stephanie engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked, he felt himself stiffen further and he closed his eyes. He felt her mouth leave his cock and a sudden sensation of tightness moved down the length of his cock followed by intense pain in his balls. He opened his eyes to see what she had done to him and saw that she had put a rubber ring around his cock and balls.

"Can't have you going off too soon!" laughed Aria.

Jack groaned as Stephanie ran her hand down his cock and circled the head with her tongue, he was relieved that he could still had feeling in it despite the constriction at the base.

"Right, up you get Jack!" said Aria, waving him up, "let's get this going."

Jack stood up and was surprised at how hard his cock was, it hung heavily in front of him, throbbing and a shade of purple he had never seen it before. Aria stepped up behind him and, after placing her hands on his waist, began to steer him into the space in the middle of the room. Jack was taken by surprise when Aria directed him to the gap between Phoebe and Maggie, and was confused when she started to push him down to his knees.

A single push between his shoulder and Jack found himself on all fours between his twin sister and girlfriend, their hands actually touching his.

Aria signalled for Mike and Dan to come and stand behind the kneeling trio, and indicated for Tom to go back to his seat on the sofa.

Dan stepped up behind Phoebe, Mike behind Maggie and Sally behind Jack.

"Now, Jack, now's when you fucking pay for trying to strangle me," Aria spat into his ear, "I told you you would, such a shame you didn't pick Tom."

Jack looked back over his shoulder and saw Sally, running her lubed hand up and down the dildo attached to the harness she wore. He knew what was coming and put his forehead down to the carpet and tried to relax.

Dan and Mike knelt down behind Phoebe and Maggie and, thanks to their earlier efforts, slipped into the girls almost without effort. Jack turned his head and watched as Maggie began to thrust back towards Mike, grunting as he thrusted into her bowels, he saw her hand slip back and play with her pussy. He turned his head to watch Phoebe, and saw her eagerly forcing herself backwards to meet Dan's thrusts, her hand was also working hard between her legs.

He felt Sally's hand on the small of his back and then the tip of her fake cock swept down between his buttocks. The head of Sally's dildo slid down over his brown star and then ran into his balls, Sally then pulled it up and eventually settled it into the depression of his pucker and began to apply pressure. Jack took a break and bore down, trying his hardest to relax and ease the passage of the rubber cock, he thought back to his previous experiences and knew that he could do this.

Jack felt the head of the dildo pop through his ring, causing him to call out in pain.

"Oh fuck!" Jack grunted, "please!"

Sally giggled as she pushed harder, sinking more of her beloved dildo into Jack's arse. She pulled back slightly before thrusting again. Half the dildo was now lodged in Jack's rectum, he banged his fist on the floor, his teeth gritted, almost painfully so.

Eventually, Jack felt Sally's thighs hit the back of his legs as she managed to bottom out in Jack's rectum. Jack dipped his hips as Sally began to withdraw and felt the dildo drag across his prostate, bringing pleasure to mix with the pain. Sally began to increase the speed of her movements and the level of pain reduced as the pleasurable feeling began to take over. Jack found himself thrusting back onto Sally's dildo, tilting his pelvis so as to make sure that the dildo hit the right spot inside him.

As Jack began to enjoy his penetration he noticed Aria stepping around the group, and saw that she had her phone in her hand and was filming Maggie, Phoebe and him being sodomised. But, before he could react Maggie cried out, making an unintelligible cry as she came hard on Mike's cock. He watched as his twin sister's head and shoulders fell to the floor and she began to thrash and grunt wildly as Mike picked up the pace of his thrusting.

Phoebe, Dan and Mike seemed to come simultaneously. Dan and Mike, could no longer hold on, and within seconds of each other they were launching their cum into the bowels of Maggie and Phoebe before pulling out and collapsing to the floor behind the girls. Phoebe, having felt Dan swell inside her, began to whine and suddenly froze stiff before twitching and thrashing. As Dan pulled out he marvelled at Phoebe's anus twitching, fluttering between fully gaped and tightly puckered.

Both girls, Dan and Mike now lay recovering on the floor as Sally once again picked up the pace. Jack was finding it hard to concentrate on anything except the dildo being forced into and out of his arse. He reached down to his cock and stroked it, but noticed that it felt different to normal, it was harder than he was used to but the sensations were dulled considerably, he remembered the ring that Stephanie had pushed onto him and cursed, he realised he was not going to come until Aria decided to let him. He began to thrust back at Sally, hoping that he might be able to come from stimulating his prostate and soon she was hammering his own arse onto the dildo.

Aria could not believe what she was seeing, she had Phoebe and Maggie coming from being buggered, and now Jack was basically sodomising himself. This video might be even better than the one she took of Phoebe being made to take four cocks earlier. She looked over her shoulder at Tom and Stephanie, sitting on the sofa watching the events unfolding in the centre of the room.

"Tom, I think Sally needs a little attention," Aria said, picking up the lube and handing it to him, "and Stephanie, Dan and Mike need some help getting it up again. Do something about it!"

Tom took the lube and raised his eyebrow, he knelt behind Sally, who was now just kneeling still behind Jack as Jack thrust back towards her, and worked some lube onto his cock. He pushed Sally forwards so that her chest was flat on Jack's back and, holding his cock just behind the head, searched out her anus.

"Please!" shouted Sally, as she felt the head of Tom's cock pop through her sphincter, "oh God! Go slowly!"

Tom could not believe how tight Sally was, but he pushed his way forward until he was fully buried in her. Sally was gasping, Jack's buttocks slapped against her pelvis and Tom's pelvis began to hammer her buttocks, she had gone from being in control to being completely under the control of Jack and Tom and she was beginning to enjoy herself. The stimulation from the base of the dildo was rapidly bringing her to the edge of orgasm and Tom's thrusts into her arse were just painful enough to prevent her going over. She just felt the orgasm building bigger and bigger, but just ever so slightly out of reach.

Stephanie, scared of making Aria angry, knelt between Dan and Mike and, having taken both their soft members into her hands, lowered her mouth over Dan's cock and began to suck. She knew where they had both just been, but her fear of Aria overrode her disgust, and she switched back and forth between the two boys until finally they started to stiffen.

Dan and Mike looked at each other, neither could believe what they had done today, and now it was looking like it was going to continue, at least for a while.

Sally was now thrashing about between Tom and Jack, Jack was still thrusting back against her but Tom had stopped and was simply holding her up as she came on his cock. Sally's anal contractions tipped Tom over and he found himself pulling her by her hair and pushing his cock into her as far as he could as he filled her with his cum.

This left only Jack, still thrusting backwards, impaling his own arse on Sally's dildo, still yet to come.

Tom pulled out of Sally and sat back, and Sally, no longer supported by Tom, sat back into Tom's lap, pulling the dildo out of Jack.

"No!" cried Jack, turning to see where Sally had gone, "please!"

"Frustrated?" asked Aria, standing over Jack, phone pointed directly at his face, "what do you want?"

"I want to come, please!" begged Jack, who could now feel the chill of the air in his rectum as his battered anus gaped wide.

"What are you willing to do Jack?" asked Aria, "it's going to need to be good."

"I'll do anything!" he begged, desperate now, "anything you want."

"Don't say that Jack," replied Aria, "I might take you up on that, and you would definitely not like it."

"What then?" he asked.

Aria saw that Stephanie had managed to revive Dan and Mike, so ordered her to do the same for Tom, and told Dan and Mike to sit on the sofa. She lifted Maggie and Phoebe up by their hair and steered them towards the sofa, manoeuvring them onto Dan and Mike's laps, Maggie on Dan's and Phoebe on Mike's.

"Now girls, I've noticed that despite these two fucking the shit out of both of you, neither of you has so much as kissed them. So why don't you rectify that, consider it a thank you for those outrageously entertaining orgasms they gave you."

Maggie watched as Phoebe pressed her lips to Mike's, she saw the other girl's tongue push into Mike's mouth and heard his moan. She turned and looked at Dan, it was strange, despite the fact that she had fucked Dan and was currently sitting naked in his lap with his erection pressing against her mound, kissing him seemed stepping over a line. She took a breath and then kissed Dan, copying Phoebe by pushing her tongue into his mouth and feeling him grip her buttocks, his erection stiffening and a moan escaping from him. She pulled back and looked at Dan, his eyes were closed, mouth still slightly open. She went back in for another kiss.

Phoebe and Mike's kissing progressed, Phoebe found herself reaching down between them and pulling on Mike's cock. Mike pulled his mouth off her's and bent his head down to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. Phoebe lifted herself up giving Mike more access and allowing her to take his cock into her pussy. She pushed her mouth back onto his and slowly began to rise and fall on his lap.

Jack watched Phoebe and Mike and his heart began to sink. All the fucking did not bother him nearly as much as the kiss, which was strange as he had watched her kiss Stephanie and it had not bothered him at all. He felt Aria's hand take hold of his hair and lift, leaving him no option but to get up off his knees and stand. Aria dragged him over to stand behind Maggie.

"If you want to come, you can do it in your sister." she hissed, "she should be ready to go."

Maggie turned her head and saw Jack standing behind her, his cock looking painfully hard. She reached down and took hold of Dan's cock and moved herself up, pausing to locate him in her pussy before dropping down again.

Tom appeared behind Phoebe and Jack watched as his best friend pushed his cock into his girlfriend's arse as he pushed his own into his sister's. Aria circled the six friends as they began to thrust and grunt, making sure she captured every penetration and face, particularly Jack's and Maggie's.

Soon Jack and Tom were hammering their respective cocks into Maggie and Phoebe, timing their thrusts so that Dan and Mike's cocks were on outstrokes when they were pushing in and vice versa.

Stephanie reached down between Jack's buttocks and searched for the band around his cock and balls. Once she found it, she pulled it apart which restored the circulation to Jack's cock. Jack wailed as he felt like his cock was on fire as the blood rushed through his cock once more, the pain subsided quickly and he found the sensitivity much higher than normal and his orgasm approaching quickly. He took hold of Maggie's hips and began to hammer into her, ignoring the rhythm he had set up with Dan, caring only about his own pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Jack cried out as he felt his cum erupt out of his cock into his twin sister's arse.

He pushed himself as deep as he could and fired what felt like pints into his sister. He collapsed on the back of Maggie, forcing her forward on to Dan, and then he slipped out and off her and sat down on the floor. Maggie could feel a stream of cum running out of her gaping arse, more being forced out by her thrusts on Dan's cock.

Tom came next, filling Phoebe's now thoroughly loosened arse with his cum, followed by Mike and then Dan. Maggie and Phoebe slumped onto the sofa next to Dan and Mike, their muscles, pussies and arses sorer than they had ever experienced before. Tom and Jack sat on the floor, breathing heavily, trying to recover.

**

Tom was the first to recover his senses, and he looked around the room. Stephanie and Sally were making out in one of the armchairs, fingers working hard in each other's pussy as they kissed as hard as he had ever seen anyone kiss. Any other time and Tom would have been hard, but he doubted he was going to be capable of getting an erection anytime soon.

As he scanned the room, he felt something amiss. It took him a second to realise what it was, but then it dawned on him, Aria and her bag were gone.

"I think it's over," announced Tom, "for now, anyway."

Sally and Stephanie did not react, they were too involved in what they were doing, but Phoebe staggered out of the room. Jack slumped back, laying down on the floor, unsure what he should do now. Maggie, like Phoebe, made her way to her room as quickly as her sore, cum-streaked legs could take her.

Dan and Mike, looked at each other and without saying a word got up and began to dress.

Tom stood and looked around the room again. There were trails and small pools of cum all over the sofa, the coffee table had more puddles of fluids and he could feel that the carpet was damp in places.

"Fuck!"

****

Aria will return.....

****

Epilogue

The school year was beginning and Mr James stood at the gates greeting the new St Xavier's Upper School pupils, he would spend the next nine months getting to know them and helping them to prepare for their lives after school, whether that be university or straight into work. He loved his job, especially the first and last days of the school year, on one he welcomed them to the school and on the other he waved them off as they began their lives. On the days inbetween the first and last, he felt it was his sacred duty to get every pupil who entered through these gates to where they needed to be so that every single one of them achieved his or her potential and entered the real world with the best start possible.

Over the years Mr James had received thank you letters from two Members of Parliament, countless doctors, dentists, veterinarians, a fighter pilot, a world renown adventurer-mountaineer, a BBC newsreader, a major Hollywood film star and an anonymous letter from someone who could not reveal the nature of their job but, like every other letter writer, was extremely grateful for the education that they had received at St Xavier's and the support and guidance that they had received from him.

Mr James waited for the first boy to shake his hand, it was always a boy that did it, that would start an avalanche of hands heading for him as every pupil, boy or girl, also wanted to shake his hand once they had seen a classmate do it first. It was his favourite day of the year, so many new faces, fresh starts for them all.

**

Phoebe Harrington walked through the gates with Jack Sullivan, they had had a wonderful summer holidays together culminating in Jack joining Phoebe and her parents on a weekend away in Cornwall. It was in Cornwall that Phoebe had finally slept with Jack, late one night on a blanket on the beach beside a campfire, and they had spent as much time repeating that activity at every opportunity throughout the rest of August.

**

Jack spotted his friends Tom, Dan and Mike standing by the fence on the other side of the playground, so he bent down and gave Phoebe a quick peck on the cheek before jogging off to talk to them. Phoebe smiled and, having also spotted her friends, Stephanie and Sally, walked towards them with a spring in her step, looking forward to what the coming year was going to bring.

**

Aria Gardner was excited, her mother was going on some kind of tantric yoga pilates middle-aged wine tasting retreat with her friends this coming weekend and so Aria had been busy planning the first blowout party of the school year. She was going to invite Jack Sullivan and she had finally worked up the courage to ask him out. She had spent the past year dropping hints, but Jack seemed to be utterly oblivious to them all, even when she had made them blatantly obvious. She could not wait, she had been planning it out all summer. It was going to be amazing.

Aria managed to make it past the crush around Mr James as everyone tried to shake his hand, and walked through the Upper School gates. In the distance she spotted Jack's head above the crowd so she sped up to a jog in an effort to catch up with him. She was just reaching up to tap him on the shoulder when he leaned down, kissed the cheek of the blonde girl walking next to him and then he ran off.

Aria's heart sank, it felt like it had been smashed into a million pieces as all her plans went up in smoke with a single kiss. Quickly, she pulled out her phone and snapped a photo of the girl Jack had kissed as she walked past her.

"Fucking bitch!" she muttered under her breath, "you fucking bitch!"

Aria walked up to the litter bin attached to the wall by the door to the classblock and pushed the stack of invitation flyers through the small opening.

"Fucking bitch! You're going to pay for that! I'm going to make you suffer!"

*****