Jack and Phoebe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang, Aria looked at Tom and raised an eyebrow.

"You going to get that?" she asked.

"I'm not wearing any clothes!"

"So? That's a 'you' problem!"

Tom knew better than to push it and walked out into the hall. He opened the door, ensuring that he kept his body behind the door, his head poking around it to see who was there. Stephanie and Sally stood on the doorstep, and reacted with surprise to seeing the disembodied head of Tom Chaplin.

"Hi," said Stephanie, "we were told to come round here."

"Aria?" asked Tom.

Both girls nodded.

"You better come in then," he replied, opening the door wide enough for them to enter.

Stephanie and Sally walked in, but having never been to the Sullivan's before they were not sure where to go, so just stood in the hall waiting to be told. Tom waved them through to the front room, waiting for them to go in before he shut the front door and revealed his nakedness.

The girls walked into the front room and gasped as they were immediately confronted by a naked, bound and very erect Jack.

"At last!" said Aria, "you two took your time getting here!"

"Sorry Aria!" said Sally, noticing Maggie sitting naked on the sofa.

"I think you're both a little overdressed," Aria said, "I suggest you correct that unless you want to join Jack in a time out."

Stephanie and Sally began to undress, and soon joined Tom, Maggie and Jack as Aria's naked playthings.

"Ooh, I'm so excited," said Aria, "the gang's all here and we're just waiting for the guest of honour! Whilst we wait, let's look at what she has been up to this morning, hopefully Jack won't interrupt us this time."

Aria used airplay to display the photos Phoebe had sent on the television, starting with the photo of two hard cocks on her lips. Maggie, Stephanie and Sally gasped, when the second photo, the one of the cock ejaculating onto her tongue.

"You bitch!" shouted Jack, struggling against his bindings, "I can't believe you did that to her!"

"As far as she's concerned, you told her to do it!" replied Aria, smiling, "she's currently doing who knows what with your best mates because she thinks you want her to."

"You're a fucking monster!"

Aria ignored him and swiped to the next photo, this one showing Phoebe's face covered in cum.

"I'm going to..."

"No Jack, you're not, and I'll tell you why," Aria walked up and put her mouth right beside his ear and whispered "I have a video of you absolutely railing your twin sister. It's not grainy, poorly lit footage either, it's fucking 4K HDR video. So, unless you want to see that video go up on porn sites all over the web, and you know that once it goes up online it never really comes down and you better believe I'll be putting your names in the metadata and tags, so for the rest of your lives, when someone googles your name that fucking video will come up. Not to mention what your parents will do, I can't imagine your dad is going to look upon you kindly for fucking the shit out of his little girl, he's going to have an amazing time imagining all the things you've done to her that weren't captured on video too. So shut the fuck up, do as I say and say 'Thank you Aria, can I have another!' and maybe, just maybe, I will get bored with you and your sister and forget about you and your little twisted sex life."

Jack opened his mouth to respond but he looked at Maggie and just slumped down in the chair. He stopped trying to loosen his bonds and just sat there, silent, resigned.

"Wow, well done Jack, you really are a massive downer!" said Aria, standing up and pacing in front of the four naked occupants of the sofa, "I think we need something to lighten the mood whilst we wait."

**

Phoebe, Dan and Mike sat in the Fiesta in the shopping centre car park giggling.

"The look on that woman's face was hilarious!" laughed Dan, "I didn't think that people's faces could turn that shade of red!"

"Maybe she was just jealous!" suggested Phoebe, "she looked like she could use a couple of hard cocks in her life!"

"Looks like you need some help there yourself!" Dan said to Phoebe, pointing out her hand that was busy stroking herself through her skirt.

Phoebe blushed, she had not realised that Dan and Mike could see her trying to relieve herself.

"I think I know how to sort that out," said Dan, "if we're still following Jack's rules."

"He hasn't told me to stop yet," replied Phoebe.

"Well, in that case, I want you to let me eat your pussy," said Dan, displaying a confidence that had been sorely lacking earlier, "least I can do for the girl who gave me my first ever blowjob."

Phoebe smiled and shifted herself around on the cramped backseat as Dan joined her in the rear of the car. He had to push the passenger seat all the way forwards so that he could position himself in the footwell, but he managed to contort himself into a semi-comfortable posture and found that he was confronted by Phoebe Harrington's smoothly shaved, sopping wet, pussy.

"Fuck!" was all the reaction Dan could muster, as he had flashbacks to all the masturbation he had done to imagined scenes like this.

He leaned forwards and, with no skill nor grace, pushed his tongue into Phoebe's pussy and just licked and sucked on everything he could.

Phoebe, having spent all day in various states of increasing arousal did not care that this was by far the worst cunnilingus she had ever experienced, grabbed his hair and steered him and his thrashing tongue to the top of her slit where she most wanted his attention.

Mike was watching Phoebe being pleasured over the back of his driver's seat,, and stroking his erection through his jeans, when he noticed that a pair of car park security guards approaching. Without thinking he started the car and pulled out of the space.

Phoebe was oblivious to the car's motion and Dan did not care as they were gently forced one way and then the next as Mike steered around corners, and the G-forces they experienced as they descended the carpark's spiral exit ramp just served to push Phoebe's pussy harder into his face.

Mike pulled out onto the main road and immediately had to stop at a red light. A group of pedestrians walked in front of the car and Mike silently prayed that none of them glanced his way and he was grateful when they cleared the crossing and the light turned to green.

Phoebe was building to her orgasm, she could feel it beginning deep in her pussy and so she pulled harder on Dan's hair, guiding him exactly where she needed him to be. Dan, noticed the increasing flow of cream from Phoebe brought his hand up to her pussy and whilst sucking hard on her clitoris he pushed two fingers inside her. Dan's fingers penetrating her was all Phoebe needed and her orgasm burst through, causing her to release Dan's head and thrash about on the backseat. Dan did his best to keep up his ministrations but Phoebe broke free, so he leaned back and just watched as she came over and over, soaking the fabric of the carseat and the back of her skirt.

Mike had to restrain himself, he was desperate to see what was happening in the backseat, but he was driving and so had to keep his eyes on the road.

"So where are we going now?" asked Mike.

"To Jacks?" suggested Dan, still wedged in the footwell in the back, "he did say we would have some fun whilst his parents are away, after this morning, after everything that's happened I'm really intrigued by what he considers to be fun."

Phoebe grunted her agreement, grunting was all the communication that she could manage in her post-orgasmic state.

**

Bing!

Dan: On our way to yours, Phoebe is officially the coolest girlfriend ever!

Aria's smirk returned as she read the message on Jack's phone.

"Maggie, go and put some clothes on, I want you dressed when you answer the door," Aria ordered, waving her hand towards Maggie, "can't have the guest of honour scared off. A top and a skirt will do, hurry up!"

"Right, I don't think Phoebe should walk in to all this casual sitting around, it's totally the wrong vibe. The moment warrants a bit of theatre, it is afterall my finale, my magnum opus! My first thought was having her walk into the middle of an orgy, but nah, I think she needs to immediately see that she's lost, that I've won and I really think the best way to do that is with the right props."

Aria stood up and paced around the space in front of the sofa. She directed Tom to move the armchairs back as far as they would go, opening up the entire space that was usually occupied by the coffee table.

Once Tom had moved the chairs, she made Stephanie, Tom and Sally kneel in the newly opened up space, facing the door, hands behind their backs. She wanted the first thing that Phoebe saw to be her friends in total supplication.

"Such a shame that Jack couldn't be a good boy," said Aria, "so he gets to stay in the naughty chair and think about what he's done, not to mention, what I'm going to do to his girlfriend!"

Aria had just set the photos of Phoebe, from today and the ones she retrieved from Maggie's phone, to cycle in a slideshow on the television, and sat on the sofa facing the naked and kneeling Stephanie, Sally and Tom when Maggie returned wearing a skirt and T-shirt.

She directed Maggie to kneel beside Stephanie whilst they waited for Phoebe's arrival.

"Maggie, I expect you to invite Mike and Dan in, they've definitely earned their places here today," Aria instructed, "I think it should be a wonderful afternoon!"

The doorbell rang and Maggie sprang up to answer it. Standing on the doorstep was a smiling Phoebe flanked by Dan and Mike.

"Hi!" said Phoebe, "Jack told us to come round, so here we are!"

"Hi Phoebe, Dan, Mike," replied Maggie, holding the door open, "come in."

Phoebe walked through the doorway, past Maggie, Dan and Mike in tow. Maggie closed the front door and Phoebe led the way into the front room.

Upon walking into the front room Phoebe was immediately confronted by Stephanie, Tom and Sally kneeling naked in the middle of the room. She turned her head and saw Jack naked and tied to a chair. Her gaze was then drawn to the television where an image of her face covered in cum was currently displayed. Her legs began to wobble as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing, she felt faint and as if she was about to be sick.

"What the fuck is going on?" she wailed, her hands on her head, pulling at her hair, as she looked from Jack, who was doing his best to avert his gaze, to the television, to her kneeling friends and then back again.

Maggie, now also naked, pushed past Phoebe, Dan and Mike, and hurriedly took her place next to Stephanie kneeling on the floor.

"The gang's all here!" came a voice from behind Phoebe.

Aria walked into the front room, stepping around Phoebe and standing next to the kneeling Tom.

"I think we need to have a little chat Phoebe," said Aria, "because, well, I think you might have realised by now you aren't quite as smart as you thought you were."

"I don't understand what the fuck is going on here," said Dan, "why is everyone naked?"

"That's a very good question, Dan," replied Aria, "why don't we ask Tom. Tom, why are you naked?"

"Because you told me to be," replied Tom.

"Maggie?"

"Because you told me to be."

"Stephanie?"

"Because you told me to be."

"Sally?"

"Because you told me to be."

"Jack?"

"Fuck off Aria!"

Mike sniggered, but quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

Aria rolled her eyes.

"As you can probably tell, Jack is a little upset, he has not quite come to terms with the situation. It's not surprising, he, like you Phoebe, is just learning what has happened, whereas everyone else has had some time to adapt to and accept their new reality. That's the only reason why I'm being merciful regarding his defiance, but that mercy is rapidly approaching the end and I will expect the same level of obedience that everyone else is displaying or he will discover what happens when I'm displeased and it won't be pleasant for him or you, I'm sure Tom will attest to that."

Tom nodded, remembering his own experiences as well as what happened to Jasmine.

"Why are you doing this?" shouted Phoebe, tears now streaming down her face.

"Does it matter? Will the reason make any difference to what happens to you now? Maybe it will change how they look at you, did you think about that? Maybe I tell them what you did and suddenly, you're not the poor, little, innocent Phoebe Harrington any more. Maybe I tell them and they're on my side, and they think you deserve all the things that are coming your way. Maybe even Jack, who's sitting in that chair because apparently he'd actually kill for you, will change his mind when I tell everyone. So Phoebe, shall I tell everyone why you're here? Are you willing to take that risk?"

Phoebe looked around the room, everyone's eyes were on her now, even Jack had stopped struggling against his cuffs and he was simply watching her, waiting to see what she said. She really could not even remember what she had supposedly done to Aria, she was sure that she had not actually done anything to her. She was sure that she would never have done anything to Aria, she could not even remember talking to the stupid bitch before last week. She was sure that it would be entirely out of her character to do anything so awful that it deserved this kind of reprisal.

Then the doubt started to set in, was it possible that she actually did something so heinous that it warranted this level of vengeance, with all the effort and planning that it takes to pull off, and she did not even remember it? Or was it just some accidental slight that Aria had blown way out of proportion until it ended with people kneeling naked in her boyfriend's living room?

She reluctantly decided that she could not take that risk, she could not take the risk that her friends would find out that she had done something terrible and decide that she deserved all this and whatever else Aria had planned. She imagined that finding out that she had brought this fate upon them all would be the end of all her friendships, not to mention the relationships, she would be left with nothing and she would still be Aria's plaything.

She thought back to how pleased with herself she had felt after the trip to Mr James' office, how she thought that she had bested Aria. She had entirely underestimated Aria and that was the problem, that was how this had all come about, sheer fucking hubris and distractions on her part. She had been so caught up with her relationships with Jack and Stephanie, her new found sexuality, her desire to discover new and interesting ways to orgasm, that she had taken her eye off the ball and it had bounced back and hit her square between the eyes.

Aria watched Phoebe's face as she looked around the room at her friends, all of them waiting patiently, no doubt hoping that she pulled some rabbit out of the hat and freed them all from their various predicaments. Aria actually saw the moment when it dawned on Phoebe that there was no escape, her face seemed to change as all joy drained out of her and she traced that moment across the faces of all her friends as it spread. It was like dominos, it hit Tom, then Maggie, then Stephanie, Sally and finally Jack, and Jack's face fell the furthest, he must have really believed that his wonderful girlfriend was going to save him.

Aria smiled at Dan and Mike, the only two that could actually turn around and just leave without repercussions, they had actually done nothing to her, and she had absolutely nothing on them except some anonymous pictures of their cocks in the act of giving Phoebe a facial. If Dan and Mike stayed, it was out of pure loyalty to Jack and Tom, Aria actually admired that, not something that happened to Aria very often. Dan and Mike, both still utterly confused as to what was happening, but both willing to stay, just in case they could help their friends, even though the inkling that something bad might happen to them must have crossed their minds by now, the thought made Aria smile.

"I'm sorry, Aria," said Phoebe, looking at the floor, "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Thank you Phoebe, I accept your apology" replied Aria, "but I think you know what you need to do."

Phoebe looked up, confused.

"Remember what I gave you the chance to do to end it all the other day?" said Aria, "and when you refused, I told you that you'd end up doing it anyway."

Phoebe nodded and once again lowered her gaze to the floor. She began to walk towards Aria, but Aria held up her hand.

"Yeah, your clothes are completely covered in cum, from the smell of you, yours, Dan's and Mike's, I don't think I want them anywhere near me."

Phoebe's face turned bright red, and she looked at her friends and saw that they were all still watching her.

"I think you know what you need to do, Phoebe. If you'd like, Mike and Dan can help you."

Phoebe shook her head and, crossing her arms in front of her, pulled her T-shirt off over her head. She dropped the garment on the floor and then unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the ground around her feet. She was naked except for her knee socks and plimsolls. She bent down and undid the laces on her shoes and slipped them off and finally pulled off the socks.

Phoebe's embarrassment seemed to extend across her whole body, her skin flushed bright red, she could hear her own heartbeat in her ears and her mouth was dry. She took a step towards Aria, and suddenly experienced a strong feeling of deja vu, like she had done this before. She remembered her dream and her level of embarrassment increased as she remembered how wet that dream had made her, and now she was certain that everyone in the room would notice her arousal too.

Phoebe knelt down in front of Aria, and watched as Aria slid her bare foot out of her shoe and put it down on the carpet in front of her. She felt the heat between her legs increase, memories of her dream flooded back. All around the room everyone seemed to be holding their breath as Phoebe's head began to dip down towards Aria's foot. Stephanie, Tom, Maggie and Sally had front row seats, Mike and Dan were watching from behind Phoebe and Jack was straining hard to see over the back of the sofa from his chair.

It was Sally that gasped loudly as Phoebe's lips made contact with Aria's skin, expressing the disbelief that all her friends were feeling at that moment. They all had thought that Phoebe had a clever, last ditch Hail Mary, final ruse that would end with Aria's downfall and all of them celebrating her genius, but it did not come. Instead, Phoebe, like Vercingetorix, was stripped naked, humiliated and forced to pay homage to her vanquisher, and just like Vercengetorix, Sally knew that there was more punishment to come, the vanquished had to be shown that they were utterly defeated, that any resistance, disobedience or dissent was futile.

Phoebe's lips lingered on Aria's foot, partly because she was too scared to end the kiss before Aria told her to and partly because she knew that ending the kiss would precipitate the next stage in her humiliation and she wanted to defer that as long as possible.

Aria sneered as she felt Phoebe's lips touch her foot. She had expected more resistance and had even thought that Phoebe might pull a Maggie or Jack and get violent, but she just seemed to give in, and that disappointment seemed to multiply Aria's contempt for her nemesis further. She pulled her foot back, ending the kiss, and watched Phoebe lift her head.

"Right, I think it's time for you to learn the rules and then we need to talk about Jack. Tom, fill Phoebe and everyone else in on the rules."

Tom quickly explained Aria's rules to everyone.

Aria sat down on the sofa, surveyed her prizes and decided to toss the grenade into the room.