Jack and Phoebe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally pulled Phoebe off the floor and away from Stephanie's pussy. She directed Phoebe to bend over the bed, her legs straddling the corner of the mattress, which pushed itself firmly onto her clitoris. Wrapping Phoebe's ponytail around her hand, Sally pulled hard, causing Phoebe to arch her back as she lined her dildo up with Phoebe's dripping slit. Sally plunged in, sinking the length of the rubber phallus in a single forceful thrust.

"Fuck!" cried Phoebe, the combination of the sudden invasion and the pressure of the mattress between her legs sending her over into an orgasm.

Sally began to saw the dildo in and out, punctuating the insertions with slaps on Phoebe's buttocks with her free hand. The junction of the dildo and the harness were delivering just the right stimulation to Sally's clitoris that she began to feel the first stirrings of her own orgasm, they were distant but it spurred her on and she increased the pace of her thrusts.

Stephanie, somewhat put out by having Phoebe's tongue removed from between her legs, got off the bed and began rummaging in Aria's duffel bag. She pulled out the wand vibrator and then knelt down beside the bed alongside Phoebe. Reaching under Phoebe, Stephanie applied the wand directly to Phoebe's pussy.

Phoebe jerked violently, pulling free of Sally's grip and scrabbling at the bed sheet as her orgasm broke again. Phoebe's legs kicked out wildly and it was all Sally could do to keep the dildo embedded in her pussy, her hands gripping tightly to Phoebe's hips and riding her like a bucking bronco.

Stephanie, keeping the wand pressed tightly against Phoebe's pussy, turned up the intensity of the vibrations. Phoebe's back arched, her toes curled and she began to wail. Sally found she could no longer withdraw the dildo as Phoebe's muscles gripped it tightly.

Phoebe was barely aware of what was happening to her now, the third orgasm rolled into a fourth and then a fifth. The tight contraction of muscles all over her body was now painful, and each wave of climax was both as torturous as it was pleasurable. She had no control of her body as she writhed on the edge of the bed, her movements entirely at the will of the rolling orgasms.

Whilst Phoebe was grunting and wailing, Maggie's fingers were working hard on her slit. She had never been with a girl by choice, the closest she had come to it was earlier, in the front room, when she had pushed the dry buttplug into Phoebe. Now, she was desperate to experience it but was totally unable to make her legs move, a combination of shyness and not wanting to interrupt the scene unfolding in front of her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Aria, phone pointed in Phoebe's direction, capturing the girl's utter debasement at the hands of her best friends. She watched Aria, captivated by the smile she wore as she revelled in the utter destruction of Phoebe Harrington's ego on Sally's strapon dildo.

Stephanie turned off the wand and pulled Phoebe away from Sally. Sally's dildo slipped out of Phoebe as she was pushed on to the bed, where she lay twitching and moaning.

"I think she may have had enough, Sally," said Stephanie, "look at the state of her!"

"She deserves it!" replied Sally, moving forward the dildo back in her hand, "I want her to pay for everything!"

"Yeah, she will," said Stephanie, "but it doesn't have to be all in one go."

Sally shrugged and moved towards Stephanie, but Stephanie stopped her and whispered in her ear. Sally smiled and nodded..

**

Jack, Tom, Mike and Dan climbed into Mike's car.

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Mike as he started the engine.

"Aria is a fucking bitch," replied Tom, "she's been fucking with me for two weeks. You would not believe the shit she's done to me."

"Yes, but why?" said Dan.

"Because she hates Phoebe for some reason and she thought she could get to Phoebe through me and Maggie," said Tom.

"I just don't understand what Phoebe could possibly have done to deserve any of this," said Jack, "she's the nicest, kindest fucking person I know."

"I guess she did something," said Dan, "she didn't want Aria to tell us, did she. You don't do that if you're completely innocent."

"What are we going to do?" asked Mike.

"What do you mean?" replied Tom, "we haven't got any choice, we do whatever she wants and hope that she gets bored enough to leave us alone."

"What about the police?" said Dan, "we could go to them!"

"She has some kind of failsafe thing," said Tom, "believe me, I thought about doing more than just calling the cops but she was one step ahead of me, and explained how she needs to put a code into her phone whenever it asks for it or all the videos, photos and everything else she has all go online. I can't have that happen, she has stuff with me and Maggie, and I bet she has plenty of all of us from earlier now too."

"Fuck!" replied Dan.

"We just fucking do whatever she says, like Tom said," said Jack, "but, no matter what she says we don't let her goad us into making stupid decisions, like I did earlier. We don't give her any excuse to do as she has threatened."

Tom put his hand on Jack's shoulder and nodded.

**

Aria turned off her phone and surveyed the scene. Phoebe was comatose on the bed, Sally, now sans dildo, and Stephanie were sitting waiting to be told what to do and Maggie was doing her best to hide in plain sight.

"Alright, I think we all need a break," said Aria, "I'm not a monster, and I want Phoebe conscious when the boys return."

Aria ushered Sally, Stephanie and Maggie down the stairs, leaving Phoebe to recover alone on the bed.

The boys arrived back to the surreal scene of four naked girls and a fully-dressed Aria sitting in the front room watching the Netflix show Sally had been trying to foist on everyone.

"You should really watch this," said Aria to Jack as he walked into the room, "it's fucking great!"

"I told you!" said Sally, smiling.

After eating Aria stood up and directed, the once more nude, Dan and Mike to clear up the mess and Tom to move the dining chair to the centre of the room and pull the coffee table back so it was in front of the chair.

"Have a seat Jack," said Aria, gesturing towards the dining chair, "you don't think I had forgotten about you, do you?"

Jack sat in the chair, wondering what horrific thing he was about to endure.

"If you leave that seat, just once, before I give you permission, everyone's videos get released. I'm not fucking about, you, Tom, Maggie, Sally, Stephanie and Phoebe will become overnight internet sensations. So, if you give a single damn about anyone but yourself, I suggest you just sit there, no matter what happens."

Jack nodded, staring at the floor, wishing that he had had more self-control earlier.

"Go and get Phoebe," Aria told Sally.

Aria went to where Maggie was sitting and held out her hand. Maggie took Aria's hand and allowed herself to be led to the coffee table, and directed to lie down on the tabletop.

"Please don't!" pleaded Jack, realising, apparently before Maggie, what was about to happen, "please I'll do anything!"

Aria smiled at Jack and raised her finger to her lips.

Maggie, still unsure what was about to happen, found her arousal level rising back to what it was when she watched Sally ravage Phoebe. She looked around and saw that all eyes were on her, she could see that Tom, Dan and Mike were sporting angry-looking erections, and the thought that she was the cause added to her own arousal. She turned to look at Jack and saw that, despite the look of anger on his face, he was sitting in the chair very awkwardly, as if he was trying to hide what was occurring in his lap.

Phoebe appeared in the doorway, escorted by Sally, and entered the room with some trepidation. Aria took her hand, just like she had done for Maggie, and led her to the coffee table. Phoebe found herself on all fours on the table in a sixty-nine position above Maggie.

"I want a show!" announced Aria, sitting down on the sofa with Stephanie and Sally either side of her, "what does everyone else think?"

Aria looked around the room with a grin on her face.

"I think you two should get this started, but like all the best shows, expect some special guests to turn up."

"Come on girls! Phoebe, I know for a fact that you know what to do!"

Maggie felt Phoebe's tongue graze her folds, without thinking she spread her thighs giving Phoebe more access between her legs. After all the teasing that she had been doing to herself since Aria's arrival, she knew it would not take much for her to come. Again, she looked around the room, all eyes were on her, everyone seemed to be waiting to see what she would do. She looked up at Phoebe's hairless pussy hanging over her face, she could see how inflamed and red it was, dripping, no doubt still containing some traces of Tom from earlier, above that she could see Phoebe's battered pink ring, which she thought must still contain Jack's leavings. She looked at Jack once more, she saw the pained look on his face but the fact was he was watching as intently as everyone else.

Maggie raised her head and her mouth made contact with another girl's pussy for the first time. She tentatively swept her tongue through Phoebe's folds, and finding it to be inoffensive, set to work replicating what she had seen and was currently feeling Phoebe do to her.

Jack watched as his twin sister nervously began to run her tongue through his girlfriend's folds, he saw the moment where those first hesitant licks turned to Maggie forcing her face between Phoebe's legs and devouring her sex. He could not believe that his fantasy was coming true before his eyes, but not only could he not join in, it was being done in front of all his and his girlfriend's friends, and on the orders of their tormentor. He could not help himself, he felt his cock stiffening further and pushing its way past his thighs that, until now, he had successfully used to keep it hidden. He looked at Aria, and saw that she was staring straight at him, her eyes flitting to his lap and a cruel smile developing on her face as she recognised what was happening to him.

"Sally, pick a girl," said Aria.

"Phoebe!" replied Sally, eagerly.

"I like your enthusiasm! Get your tongue on Phoebe's arse."

Sally's face fell as she got up off the sofa and approached the coffee table. She knelt down by Maggie's head and leaned over Phoebe's bottom and put her tongue to work on her pucker, knowing that to refuse or hesitate would be to give Aria an excuse to assign her something much worse.

Phoebe's head popped up momentarily as the tongue made contact with her ring, she looked behind her, saw that it was attached to Sally and this brought on a satisfied smile, the girl who had taken such delight torturing her earlier was now eating her arse in front of everyone.

"Get right in there Sally!" demanded Aria, a grin on her face, from ear to ear.

Maggie looked up and watched Sally's lips pressed tightly against Phoebe's rosebud, she could see the girl's tongue dart in and out as Sally tried to push it through the sphincter. She redoubled her efforts with her own tongue against Phoebe's clitoris, suddenly taken with a sense of competition now that Sally had joined her.

Aria pulled Mike down and whispered into his ear. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and received a nod in reply. He walked over to where Aria's bag was and retrieved something before joining Sally at the coffee table.

Jack watched Mike intently, he bit his tongue knowing that complaining would likely lead to something much worse happening to Maggie and Phoebe.

Mike whispered into Sally's ear and she got up and moved back to the sofa, relieved that she could now remove her tongue from Phoebe's rectum. Mike put his hands into Maggie's armpits and pulled her so that her head was right on the edge of the table. Maggie was thoroughly confused, she could no longer reach Phoebe, until Mike pulled on Phoebe's hips and she moved herself backwards.

Mike looked at Aria and she once again nodded.

Mike directed his hard cock to Maggie's mouth. Initially, Maggie reacted by keeping her lips tightly closed, forcing Mike's cock to slip around her mouth, leaving a trail of pre-cum everywhere it went. After a moment, she opened up and Mike pushed the head of his cock in. Maggie began to suck and whip her tongue around, causing Mike to groan loudly. He pushed his cock deeper into Maggie's mouth, and she put her hand up to stop him before he gagged her, so he set up a thrusting motion and he did that for a moment. When he stopped Maggie continued her sucking, but he leaned down and picked up the bottle of lube that he had retrieved from Aria's bag and poured a little onto Phoebe's backside. The lube ran down and some dripped onto Maggie's face and neck. Mike pushed his thumb against Phoebe's anus, and found that, thanks to Sally's efforts and the lubricant, it slipped straight into her. He began to thrust his cock into Maggie's mouth and his thumb into Phoebe's arse.

Aria repeated her whispered instructions routine, this time to Dan. Dan got up and after taking the bottle of lube from Mike, knelt on the table by Phoebe's head. He pulled her head back and pushed his cock into her mouth. Unlike Maggie, Phoebe knew what to do and stuck her tongue out to allow Dan to push his cock straight down her throat. Phoebe began to gag and choke and so Dan pulled out, covered in her thick saliva, ribbons of which cascaded down onto Maggie's pussy. He gave Phoebe a moment to collect herself before pushing back into her throat.

Mike noticed that when Phoebe gagged her anus tightened on his thumb and he wondered how that would feel on his cock. He pulled out of Maggie's mouth and getting back to his feet he aimed his cock at Phoebe's pucker and, after removing his thumb, he pushed into Phoebe's rectum in a single, slow thrust.

Phoebe wailed as Mike sank his cock into her arse. Despite all the preparation and Jack's attention earlier in the day, Mike's unrelenting entrance was still as painful as it was thrilling. Once he was fully seated inside her, she pushed back against him, and then pulled away as he pulled out.

Maggie watched as Mike's cock sank into Phoebe's arse unable to believe what she was witnessing, even though she had watched Jack do the same to Phoebe earlier, her vantage point was so close that she could see how Phoebe's anus seemed to hold on to his cock as he pulled out, how it went from its normal wrinkled state to a smooth ring of flesh as the thick, girthy intruder tried to turn it inside out. She was taken by surprise when Mike pulled all the way out of Phoebe's arse and pushed his cock against her lips. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and Mike pushed his cock deep into her mouth prompting a fit of gagging and choking. He pulled out and it was only once she stopped retching that she remembered where the cock had been before it was in her mouth, which caused her to gag again. Mike returned his member to Phoebe's recturm, pushing in this time with some force, eliciting a yelp from Phoebe.

Dan, pushed his cock deep into Phoebe's throat, held it there for a moment and then pulled out slowly as Phoebe gagged. Mike groaned and wondered how long he could last with Phoebe's anus tightly holding on to his cock, especially as her gags seemed to cause her anus to tighten and twitch even more.

Dan knew what Aria wanted, so he pulled out of Phoebe's mouth and reached down and lifted Maggie's legs. Phoebe helped him, pulling Maggie's legs up so that they were wrapped around Phoebe's back. Phoebe put her cheek down onto Maggie's mound, using Maggie as a pillow as Mike thrust into her from behind. She placed her hands on Maggie's cheeks and pulled them apart as widely as she could, revealing her rosebud to Dan.

Dan poured some lube onto his erection, spreading it around with his fingers before offering it up to Maggie's pucker, which was now fully accessible. Phoebe lifted her head so that she could suck Maggie's clitoris into her mouth, knowing that Maggie was going to need some relief as Dan pushed into her unprepared arse. Maggie cried out, the pain was excruciating as Dan forced his way through her sphincters, she did her best to relax and knew, from the activities of the previous day that the pain would eventually pass. Mike was just about to offer his cock to Maggie, but seeing her gritting her teeth as Dan invaded her, made him change his mind and push himself back inside Phoebe.

Jack could not stand watching as Dan pushed into Maggie's arse, he understood exactly how painful that was, and the fact that he was now watching both his girlfriend and his twin sister being sodomised by his best friends was wearing his willpower down. He had to keep reminding himself that he had to stay seated for Phoebe and Maggie's sake.

Aria leaned over to Stephanie and whispered in her ear, pausing for a moment to glance at Tom who was utterly occupied observing his girlfriend being penetrated by Dan, his fists and jaw clenched tight.

Stephanie left the sofa and walked over to Sally and whispered in her ear. The two girls then went to Aria's bag and pulled out some items.

Aria got up and walked around the table, doing her best to avoid interrupting the goings on, and stood behind Jack's chair.

"Enjoying the show, Jack?" she whispered in his ear, her hand on the back of the chair, her mouth millimetres from his pinna, "are you ready to take your place?"

Jack's head jerked to look at Aria, his anguish at the treatment of Phoebe and Maggie turning to rage.

"Now, now, Jack," Aria hissed, "control yourself, unless you want to be famous!"

Jack's shoulders slumped, he remembered his conversation with Tom, Dan and Mike in the car, telling them that they had to go along with whatever Aria demanded. He had not realised what her demands would entail.

"I'll offer you a choice," whispered Aria, "I'm trying to be kind, but don't take too long or I'll make the decision myself."

Jack stared at her, dread, like a lead ball in his stomach, pulling him down. Nothing felt real anymore, he was certain he would never be able to sit in this room ever again without recalling what he was forced to witness.

"Tom or Sally," said Aria, her arm now around Jack's shoulders like a gameshow host asking whether the contestant wanted the boat or the car.

Jack did not understand the question. He looked around the room and saw that everyone else was engaged in either watching the activities taking place on the coffee table, or partaking in the activities on the coffee table. No one was paying any attention to him.

Aria smiled. She watched Jack's expression change from rage to confusion and once again experienced the feeling that she so relished, that mixture of sexual arousal, intellectual satisfaction and plain, old sadistic thrill. It was her drug, and whilst she did enjoy fucking them, nothing matched the feeling of breaking their will, and Jack was moments away from that and the anticipation was delicious.

"Tom, come stand here, you too Sally," Aria called out over the grunting and moaning, "Dan, Mike, why don't you save your strength for a minute, go on take a seat, Maggie and Phoebe aren't going anywhere."

Tom and Sally came and stood either side of Jack, Tom's erection subtly bouncing in time with his heartbeat, angry, red and dripping pre-cum. Sally was once again wearing her beloved strapon and a broad grin, having discovered a love for using a dildo on others earlier, the opportunity to do it again almost allowed her to forget what brought her here in the first place.

"Well, I think we've all waited long enough, who's it going to be Jack?" asked Aria, "Tom or Sally?"

Jack looked from side to side, he did not know what he was picking for, who he was picking for. He looked at Aria, she had a look on her face that was more than just her enjoyment of debasing Phoebe and Maggie, he could see her anticipation.