Jack and Phoebe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Dan, looking Phoebe straight in the eyes trying to discern if this was all some elaborate test or prank, "you're on. We'd both like a blowjob please."

**

Phoebe downed what remained of her coffee, and then stood up.

"You two coming or what?" she asked, indicating towards the door with her head, "we need to find somewhere to do this."

Dan and Mike drained their coffee cups and stood up, Mike trying his best to conceal his erection.

Phoebe led the boys out of the coffeeshop and towards the bank of glass-sided lifts that ferried shoppers between the floors. The doors of the lift were just closing when Phoebe realised that anyone looking up at the lift from the ground floor would be getting a full show of her underwear-free and now very wet pussy. She felt the now familiar heats of embarrassment blooming on her face and arousal spreading throughout the rest of her body, she was sure she must be dripping down her legs. She had to fight her instinct to cover herself up or turn to see if anyone was looking, instead she focussed on Mike and Dan, who she was finding much more attractive than she had ever thought before, even Dan's slight pudginess had its appeal.

The lift doors opened on the ground floor and Phoebe got out and, as casually as she could, looked around to see if anyone had been watching their descent in the lift. She was disappointed to find that there did not seem to be anyone paying any attention to her.

"So where are we going?" asked Dan.

"This way," said Phoebe, having pulled herself together, "I know a place."

Phoebe walked through the main concourse, feeling as if every person she passed knew that, not only was she wearing no underwear, but what she was about to do as well and they were all judging her for it. This only served to supercharge her arousal. She picked up the pace and walked into the massive department store that took up one whole side of the shopping centre, where she knew there were spacious fitting rooms for trying on clothes before buying.

"Right, pick some clothes to bring with us," she told Dan and Mike, indicating the racks in the men's department.

"What?" asked Mike.

"We need an excuse to go into the fitting rooms," Phoebe replied, annoyed that she was having to explain things to them.

Both boys grabbed several pairs of trousers from the racks without even looking at the style or size and followed Phoebe as she made her way through the maze of the shop floor.

The middle-aged woman overseeing the fitting rooms was busy refolding and hanging clothes on a wheeled rack with her back to the trio as they walked in. Without saying anything, Phoebe led the boys to the cubicle at the far end of the corridor and closed the door.

"If we're quiet there shouldn't be any interruptions," Phoebe whispered, looking both boys in the eye in turn, "I trust that you can both control yourselves."

The boys nodded, and it was then that Phoebe noticed the large mirrors on two walls of the room. The sight of herself, dressed in a wholly out of character fashion, triggered an intense feeling of being watched and combined with the close proximity to two boys with obvious erections and whatever pheromones they were pumping out, her arousal was becoming overwhelming, it was taking every ounce of her willpower to slow things down.

Dan and Mike did not know what to do, both were clutching the clothes they had brought as cover as tightly as they could, their eyes darting between looking at Phoebe and then staring at each other, both boys silently willing, with all their might, that the other one or Phoebe would make the first move so that they did not have to.

A smirk spread across Phoebe's face as she realised that the two boys were paralysed with fear, and she realised that she would have to get things started if they were not going to spend the entire morning in the cubicle staring at each other, the feeling of being in control also adding to her arousal. She took the clothes from the boy's hands and put them down on the floor at her feet.

She dropped to the floor, the pile of clothes conveniently providing a cushion for her knees, and, after putting her handbag to one side, reached for Dan's belt. She undid the belt quickly and then did likewise for the trouser's button and flies. She could feel Dan's nervousness, so she looked up at him and smiled as she briskly pulled his trousers and underwear all the way down to his knees, releasing his erection which bobbed up and pointed directly at her face, angry and red.

Turning to Mike she freed his hot, throbbing cock from the confinement of his jeans, noting that, when she looked up at him, his eyes darted away from her as if he either could not bear to look or thought it wrong to do so.

Without thinking, Phoebe spread her legs a little wider and slipped her hand down there, but she caught herself and, with a little shake of the head, returned her focus to the boys.

"So," said Phoebe, "what should I do now?"

Mike and Dan looked at each other, neither boy could quite believe they were in the position they were in, cocks out and pointed directly at a willing Phoebe Harrington's face.

"I think we'd like you to suck them, please," said Dan, meekly.

Mike nodded his agreement silently, face bright red.

Phoebe felt powerful, she had two boys quite literally in the palm of her hands, and they were practically begging her to suck their cocks. She leaned forward and licked the tip of Dan's cock and drew a long, deep groan from him. She saw his knees visibly weaken, she was sure she saw one actually tremble. She switched her attention to Mike and took his cock in her hand and ran her tongue over the head. Mike grabbed onto Dan's shoulder and moaned loudly.

"Shh!" Phoebe reminded them, "they'll chuck us out!"

She took a cock in each hand and slowly stroked them, both were now leaking copious quantities of clear, slippery pre-cum. She used her thumbs to spread the boy's fluids around their cocks, lubricating and easing her movements.

Finally, she leaned forward and engulfed Dan's cock, her tongue whipping side to side as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" whispered Dan, quickly pulling his arm up to his mouth to gag himself.

Phoebe gave Dan a few bobs of her head and then pulled off him and took Mike's cock into her mouth. Mike had a similar reaction, actually biting the back of his hand to stop himself crying out.

Phoebe bobbed a couple of times on Mike, making sure she continued to stroke Dan, and then switched. She could tell that the boys were not going to last long and she hoped that they gave her some warning before they came.

Phoebe set up a rhythm, bobbing on one boy whilst stroking the other and then switching and repeating. She did this for a few minutes and then stopped, having had a naughty idea.

She reached into her handbag and took out her phone and handed it to Dan.

"Take a picture for Jack!" she whispered, before pulling the two boys closer so that both cocks would be in frame in front of her face.

Dan nodded and held the phone ready to capture Phoebe's antics.

Click! Flash!

Dan took a picture of Phoebe with his cock in her mouth and Mike's hard cock pushing into the side of her cheek, a smear of pre-cum showing the path it had taken on her face.

Click! Flash!

The next photo had both cocks on her lips, her mouth open and her tongue swirling round the two cockheads.

"Oh shit, I'm going to come!" gasped Mike, a panicked look on his face.

Phoebe opened her mouth wider and pushed out her tongue as far as she could. She took Mike's cock in her hand and whilst stroking it aimed it onto her tongue.

Click! Flash!

Dan captured the moment that the first splash of cum streaked Phoebe's tongue and pooled in her mouth.

Dan realised that he was about to come too, taking his cock in his own hand and without thinking he aimed it at Phoebe's face. The first streamer hit Phoebe in the forehead, the second hit her nose and left eye, the third struck her cheek and the fourth went straight into her mouth and mixed with Mike's cum that was presently flooding Phoebe's tongue.

Click! Flash!

Despite his orgasm, Dan managed to take a photo of Phoebe's face plastered with his spend and sporting a mouthful of his and Mike's cum.

Phoebe had been taken by surprise by Dan's ejaculation, but had held still and allowed him to finish before reacting. She stood up, slightly annoyed that Dan had got cum all over her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and could not believe how sexy she looked with a mouthful of and face covered in cum, her annoyance melting away as her arousal increased yet again. She swallowed the mixture of the boys' cum, surprising herself at how much she enjoyed doing it.

"Fucking hell!" exclaimed Mike, trying to keep his voice down, "that was amazing!"

"Thank you Phoebe!" added Dan, "you're the best, Jack is very lucky!"

"Imagine if we asked her to fuck us!" laughed Mike, nudging Dan in the ribs.

Phoebe turned to face the pair, still wiping their cum from her face.

"No!" said Dan, a thought dawning on him.

Phoebe smiled at them, she was so aroused now that she really hoped that one of these two would realise the power that they actually had over her. She looked down at Dan's cock and saw that, unlike Mike's, he had become hard again. She looked Dan in the eye and lifted an eyebrow, waiting to see how he reacted.

"So?" she asked.

"Phoebe, I think I'd like you to fuck us both!" said Dan, a broad smile on his face as he worked out what Jack's instructions actually meant.

"Finally!" replied Phoebe.

Dan shuffled behind Phoebe as quickly as he could manage with his trousers and boxer shorts around his ankles, as Phoebe knelt down again, this time on all fours. Mike stared dumbfounded as he watched his best friend lift Phoebe's skirt and then take hold of her hip with one hand and steer his now fully rehardened cock towards her awaiting pussy.

Phoebe looked up at Mike's semi-erect dick and reached for it to pull it to her mouth, knowing that he would, no doubt, want to take Dan's place in a moment.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Is there anybody in there?" a woman asked from the other side of the cubicle door, "is everything okay? I'm going to open the door."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" said Mike, pulling his trousers up as fast as he could and trying not to fall over or trap himself in his zip.

Phoebe stood up and quickly flattened her skirt and T-shirt, trying to make herself presentable, whilst Dan also got up and struggled with his jeans. Thinking quickly, Phoebe reached down and scooped up the clothes from the floor and roughly shoved some into Mike's hands and the rest into Dan's.

The door swung open and out walked the trio of eighteen year-olds, dishevelled but fully dressed. Silently they walked past the middle-aged woman who had interrupted their debauchery, dumping the clothes on her returned items counter as they passed it.

They were just leaving the fitting rooms when they heard the woman's voice behind them.

"Little tramp still had cum on her face!"

Mike and Dan turned to look at Phoebe and saw that she did indeed have a streak of cum running down her cheek and jawline. Dan, without thinking, used his hand to clean it off as the three kept walking.

It started with a snigger from Phoebe, but before long all three of them were walking through the main concourse of the shopping centre laughing their heads off as they headed for the car park and Mike's car.

**

Aria was sitting in the front room of the Sullivan house trying to decide what to do with Tom, Jack and Maggie. She indicated for them to sit together on the sofa and then turned on the television. She pulled up that morning's video on her phone and used airplay to play it on the big screen. It began by showing her on the stairs, but she paused it before anything happened.

"So," Aria began, sitting back in her armchair and making a big deal of getting comfortable, "are we all ready for the world premiere of Jack and Maggie's first film together, the emphasis is definitely on the word 'first'."

The three naked teenagers were silent, Tom and Maggie had already experienced Aria's wrath and so knew better than to say anything, and Maggie had, without letting Aria see, put her hand around Jack's wrist and was holding it tightly lest he get any ideas and bring Aria's temper down on them.

Ding!

Aria saw the email notification pop up, and stopped the airplay session. She opened the email and her eyes almost burst from their sockets.

Hello Master,

Here's proof of what a good girl I have been! 😉

Following the message were several photos, close-ups of Phoebe's face with two hard cocks close to her open mouth and on her lips, and the final two images were of Phoebe's face covered in and her mouth full of cum.

"We interrupt this movie to bring you breaking news!" announced Aria, doing her best BBC newsreader voice, "I have just been handed these images."

She fiddled with her phone for a second and then the photos of Phoebe in different stages of giving a double blowjob were displayed on the television. When the image of Phoebe's face painted with Dan's cum was displayed, Jack broke free of Maggie's grip and jumped up, charging towards Aria, his face red with rage.

Aria, sitting deep in the armchair, found that she was unable to react to Jack's move in time and he managed to grab her by the throat and begin to choke her. She hit him with her fists as hard as she could but found that it had absolutely no effect, he was too strong, too angry and soon her vision started to turn yellow.

Tom jumped off of the sofa and grabbed hold of Jack's arms, Maggie soon joined him and between them they managed to pry Jack off Aria. Aria gasped for air, unsure if she had actually blacked out.

Maggie and Tom looked at each other, they both knew something awful was about to happen.

"Get me a fucking drink, and bring my fucking bag here!" coughed Aria, still rubbing her throat.

Maggie jumped up and ran to the kitchen, and Tom went into the hall and got Aria's black duffel bag. Aria rifled through the contents of the bag and pulled out a set of cuffs.

"Put these on that cunt!" said Aria, throwing the cuffs at Tom and pointing to Jack, "behind his back!"

Tom caught the cuffs and walked up behind the still angry Jack.

"I'm sorry mate," whispered Tom, "there's nothing we can do, if we piss her off, all the videos go online and all our lives are over."

Jack reluctantly put his hands behind his back and allowed Tom to bind his wrists, his eyes never leaving Aria.

Maggie arrived back with a glass of water for Aria, handing the glass over and she stood beside her chair waiting for Aria's next order.

Aria drank the water, which helped soothe her throat and felt herself recovering from Jack's assault.

"Well, what am I going to do with you Jack?" Aria asked, leaning back in her chair, "I suppose I could post the video I took of you two this morning to some websites, maybe send a copy to your parents, do you still have grandparents? I suppose I can burn it to a DVD for them!"

"Please Aria," he begged, "Maggie followed your instructions, if you release that video you would ruin her life too! Please, I'll do anything."

"Hmm, you tried to kill me," she replied, wagging her finger, "it's only fair that you get punished, but you're right Maggie did nothing wrong. In fact, Maggie and Tom saved me, I probably should reward them too."

Aria got up and walked out of the room. She returned a moment later carrying one of the dining table chairs from the kitchen, a plain wooden, straight backed chair. She put it down on one side of the room, out of the way and then, using his bound wrists, manoeuvred Jack towards it. She pulled some straps and another set of cuffs from her bag and then returned to Jack's side. Aria uncuffed Jack and then pushed him so he sat on the chair. She ran one of the straps around the rear legs of the chair and attached Jack's wrist cuffs to that strap, pinning his arms down behind him to the sides. A second strap was wrapped around the front legs, and she fastened a cuff to each of Jack's ankles and then attached those cuffs to the second strap.

"You're going to sit here and watch everything that happens, and if you behave yourself I might set you free, but I'm not in a very forgiving mood at the moment," said Aria, pulling on Jack's bindings to make sure he could not escape.

Aria stepped back and looked at Jack, she paused for a moment as if she was an artist considering whether her latest work was complete and then, as if struck by an epiphany, walked to where Maggie was standing.

"I think your brother needs a little bit of attention from you," she whispered in Maggie's ear, "I think I'll put a little music on and you can give him a little show."

Aria picked up the television remote control and selected a music channel and the room was suddenly filled with R&B music. Maggie looked at Aria, unsure what she wanted her to do, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Give your brother a little dance, Maggie!" shouted Aria over the music.

Maggie moved towards Jack, suddenly very conscious of her nudity even though she had spent pretty much the entire weekend naked with Jack and Tom. She stood in front of Jack and started swaying to the music, looking at Aria to see if she was doing it correctly.

"Fuck me, I bet if I asked Tom to do it we would have more entertainment!" complained Aria, pushing Maggie out of the way, "this is how you do it."

Aria stepped over Jack's lap and sat down, she pushed her breasts into his face and then stood up, dragging her clothed body over his skin until he was level with her abdomen. She sat down on his lap again, grinding her butt against his thighs. Standing up again, she spun around and pushed her backside into his chest, bent forward and then slowly sat down on his lap again. She stood up one last time and pulled Maggie over to replace her.

"Like that," Aria said, "get his motor running."

Maggie nodded and sat on Jack's lap like Aria had done, rotating her hips and grinding against him. She pushed her breasts into his face, making sure that his lips made contact with her nipples. She stood up dragging her now hard nipples across his skin. Spinning around so her back was towards him she bent at the waist, her legs apart so that he could see her pussy, she ran her hand through her folds and slowly sat back on his lap and ground her buttocks into his thighs forwards and backwards. She felt movement in his lap and realised that he was getting an erection.

Thinking that Aria wanted her to get Jack off, she began to grind against his hardening cock, it nestled between her buttocks, riding in the valley between her cheeks. She could feel Jack's hot breath on the back of her neck and she realised that she was also getting turned on from the amateurish lapdance she was giving him. She looked toward Aria, wanting to see if her tormentor was happy with her effort and saw that Aria had been filming the pair the whole time, but at that moment she did not care. Her hand reached down and she took hold of Jack's cock and guided it into her pussy, sitting down and taking it to the hilt in one motion. She felt Jack's teeth on the side of her neck as he kissed her, nipping her lightly, just as she liked. She began to bounce up and down with more determination and she felt Jack's cock throbbing, as he moved rapidly towards his climax.

All of a sudden Aria pulled Maggie off Jack, pushing her towards the sofa and away from her brother.

"Now, now," said Aria, waving her finger at Maggie, "this is a punishment, not a reward, Jack's going to have to sit there with blue balls until I think he has been punished enough."