Jack and Phoebe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really do have your whole coven here, don't I?" she asked, looking at Phoebe, "I guess I had better let them know that, not only did this all happen because of something that you did, something that you would rather not have revealed to them, but I actually gave you the opportunity to end all this earlier in the week, all you had to do was apologise for your behaviour and they would all now be enjoying their Sunday afternoons doing whatever or whoever they liked. So in actuality, you chose for them all to be here today. You were quite happy for them all to pay for your sins."

Aria turned to look at the others.

"You should all remember that," she said, "you're all here, naked and kneeling, because Phoebe refused to apologise, her hubris, her selfishness, her arrogance caused all this."

"Is that true Phebes?" asked Sally, "did you really have a chance to end this earlier in the week?"

"It wasn't like that, Sally," replied Phoebe, "It was..."

"What do you mean it wasn't like that?" demanded Maggie, "Did you have a chance to end this with an apology, without all this shit happening?"

"Well, yes," stuttered Phoebe, "Aria said I could apologise the other day..."

"But then why did you let us all suffer?" asked Stephanie, "you knew she was up to something! You could have stopped it!"

"No! I didn't..."

"No, you thought you were cleverer than her," said Sally, "you thought you could easily outsmart Aria, so you gambled all of us on that! And you did it all without asking us whether we wanted to take the risk, you treated us all with such contempt because you always think you know the best!"

Tears were starting to flow again down Phoebe's cheeks. Aria leaned down close to Phoebe's ear.

"I told you this would happen, I told you that you would wish you had kissed my feet when I gave you the option before," she whispered, "and now your friends are turning on you. What are you going to do Phoebe? How are you going to fix this?"

"What do you want me to do?" Phoebe asked Aria, "I'll do it, I'll do anything you want."

"Are you absolutely sure you want to offer that?" said Aria, "because I could agree to that. You'll have to check with everyone else though, this time you should give them a say in what you do, not just offer them up to me without asking them first. I'll tell you what, I'll go make myself a drink, and whilst I do that you have a little conference and when I come back you can all tell me what you all have decided. Let democracy reign!"

Aria stood up and walked out of the room. She walked down the hall and into the kitchen, shutting the door behind herself. Once in the kitchen she sat down at the table and pulled out her phone. She was thankful that she had hidden her little cameras in the front room when Tom was moving the sofa earlier, so she turned on the remote camera app and monitored the discussion between Phoebe and her friends.

**

"I'm so sorry that this is happening!" said Phoebe, "if I had known that you were all suffering I would have just done what she wanted. I'm so sorry, please let me sort this out now."

"How?" asked Tom, "how are you going to sort this all out?"

"I'll do whatever she wants," offered Phoebe, "I won't even complain, I'll just do it!"

"What about us though?" asked Maggie, "I don't think you realise what we've been through, all because of you!"

Maggie stood, towering over the kneeling Phoebe.

"I don't think you fully realise the hell we have all been through because of you!" shouted Maggie, "how are you going to make that up to us?"

Sally and Stephanie joined Maggie, surrounding Phoebe.

"I can't believe you had the opportunity to end this and you not only didn't do it, you kept it secret from us!" shouted Stephanie, "you wouldn't believe what Sally and I have had to do because of you!"

Dan began to step forward, but Mike put a hand on his shoulder and held him in place.

"Don't mate," he whispered, "trust the guy with sisters, you don't want to get involved in an argument between angry girls, Mate. Nothing good will happen to you, and chances are that whatever they're arguing about will all suddenly be your fault, and they will turn on you."

Phoebe, still kneeling, looked up at her friends and, for the first time, realised how angry they actually were. Tears welled in her eyes as the three girls shouted at her.

Stephanie walked over to where Aria had thrown her big, black duffel bag, and opened it.

"I think that it's only fair that Phoebe experiences everything Aria put us through," said Stephanie, pulling a strap-on harness and dildo out of Aria's bag, "I bet Sally would like a chance to get some payback."

Stephanie handed the strap-on to the small red-head and returned to the bag. Sally put her legs through the harness and cinched it tight, admiring the large silicone penis that now hung from her crotch.

Maggie took hold of Phoebe's ponytail, lifted her to her feet and dragged her over to the sofa, pushing Phoebe so that she was bent over the armrest. Stephanie appeared at Maggie's side holding a pair of velcro cuffs, liberated from Aria's bag, which she forced Phoebe's wrists into, pinning her arms behind her back. Sally stepped up behind Phoebe and, holding it just below the head, ran the tip of the dildo through the bent-over girl's soaking wet folds.

"Jesus!" said Sally, "she's fucking soaking wet! She's fucking loving this!"

Phoebe moaned, the rough treatment at the hands of Maggie, Stephanie and Sally was driving her crazy. She was so aroused now that, when Sally pushed forward, the dildo sank all the way into her pussy in a single thrust. Phoebe grunted and, as Sally pushed her dildo in a second time, she pushed back to meet the thrust.

It was Maggie's turn to rifle through Aria's duffle bag and, after a few moments, she returned to the sofa holding something tightly in her fist. Without saying a word, or any attempt at preparation, Maggie forced a small buttplug into Phoebe's arse.

"Just getting you ready for the boys," Maggie whispered in Phoebe's ear, "Tom's been through hell because of you!"

The sudden and unexpected insertion of the buttplug caused Phoebe to come, however, Sally did not seem to care and continued to hammer her pussy with the dildo.

**

Stephanie walked into the kitchen and, completely ignoring Aria who was still sitting at the table watching events unfold on her phone, began to search through the drawers and cupboards. She found what she was looking for and stormed back to the front room.

**

Sally was still pumping Phoebe's pussy when the spatula struck Phoebe's buttock so hard that it caused a vicious red welt to appear instantly, and a sharp crack like a rifle shot. A second equally hard and loud strike quickly followed. Phoebe wailed and thrashed about but Sally and Stephanie managed to push her back down onto the armrest by her shoulders.

"How'd you like being on the receiving end of Mr Spanky?" asked Stephanie, bringing the spatula down a third time, "eh? You like that?"

Mike and Dan were still standing in the same spot by the front room's door that they had when they arrived earlier, neither quite understood what was going on, and whether or not they should even be there.

"Let me out of this will you!" Jack asked Dan and Mike, indicating the bindings holding him to the chair with a nod.

Dan walked over to Jack and unfastened the cuffs on his wrists and ankles, and Jack stood up and stretched.

"Thanks, Mate," said Jack as he turned towards the sofa where Phoebe was being fucked by Sally and savagely spanked by Stephanie.

Jack waited for Stephanie to swing the spatula back and grabbed it from her, taking her completely by surprise, he pushed her into one of the armchairs and indicated for her to stay there. Next, he grabbed hold of Sally and pulled her away from Phoebe, throwing her to the same armchair occupied by Stephanie. Finally, he grabbed hold of Maggie and pushed her onto the sofa. Turning his attention to his girlfriend he found her unable to speak, still suffering the aftershocks of the orgasms that Sally had given her with her strapon, her backside covered in welts the size and shape of the spatula, angry, red and actually hot to the touch. He unclipped Phoebe's wrists and helped her sit down on the sofa, which brought a whimper from her as her bottom touched the fabric of the cushion, pushing the buttplug in further, in addition to pressing on the welts.

"What the fuck has got into you girls?" asked Jack, "Phoebe's your friend!"

"Is she?" replied Stephanie, waving her hand at Phoebe, "is she really?"

"Yeah, Jack, she could have prevented all this stuff happening by just apologising to Aria!" explained Maggie, "you don't know what Tom and I have been through because of her!"

Jack looked at Tom, who simply nodded in agreement, but said nothing.

"Fucking downer Jack!" came a voice from the doorway, "had to go and ruin a beautiful thing!"

Aria strode into the room, clearly disappointed that the show had ended and leaned in close to Jack's ear.

"Unless you want everyone here to see the little movie I shot of you and Maggie earlier, I suggest you start behaving yourself," she whispered, "this is the very last chance I'm going to give you, I am not going to warn you again."

Jack looked at the floor and nodded, sitting down on the sofa beside the still dazed Phoebe.

"Right, well," Aria began, clapping her hands together in mock applause, "Sally, Stephanie and Maggie, brava! You three seem to have got into the spirit of this, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Phoebe later, but now I think it's time for the boys to show us what they can come up with."

Dan, Mike, Tom and Jack exchanged glances, unsure what Aria wanted them to do.

"Chop, fucking chop!" said Aria, clapping her hands loudly.

"It's okay," said Phoebe, slipping to her knees on the carpet.

Tom looked at Jack, eyebrow raised and received a nod and a shrug in reply. Tom moved to stand in front of Phoebe, quickly joined by Jack. Phoebe wasted no time and engulfed Jack's, now soft, cock with her mouth and reached up to take Tom's into her hand. Very quickly Jack was fully hard, so Phoebe switched her attention to Tom's cock.

"Come on Mike, Dan, don't be shy!" said Aria, "get in there!"

The two boys, still clothed, stepped forwards and stood next to Tom and Jack, in front of Phoebe. Phoebe wasted no time in tugging Mike and Dan's trousers down and took each of them in turn into her mouth. Soon, Phoebe was faced with four hard cocks, all pointed at her face. She kept switching between the offered cocks, whilst using her hands to keep the others hard.

The girls, Stephanie, Sally and Maggie, all leaned forward in their seats to get a better view of the debauched scene taking place in front of them. No one paid any attention to Aria holding her phone up as she circled the action occurring in the centre of the room.

Phoebe engulfed Jack's cock, her eyes fixed on his as she gagged herself on his erection. Jack took hold of her ponytail and used it like a handle, pumping his cock into her mouth and occasionally stopping to push her to take him deeper. He continued to do this for a couple of minutes before letting go of Phoebe's hair, allowing her to pop off his cock entirely, saliva ribbons connecting her mouth to his penis as she pulled back. She took Dan's cock next, managing to take him deep into her throat before gagging and pulling back, grateful that Dan was slightly more timid and had not taken hold of her head.

Next, Tom pulled her ponytail around, steering her mouth onto his cock, before taking the sides of her head in his hands and thrusting into her mouth whilst holding her still. Phoebe found herself choking on Tom's dick, saliva being forced up through her nose, tears streaming down her cheeks as Tom buried his entire length in her throat.

Jack decided that he had had enough of a blow job, so whilst Phoebe was recovering from Tom's throatfucking he lifted her onto all fours and pushed into her pussy from behind, causing Phoebe to yelp around Tom's cock. He began to hammer her from behind, forcing the cock deeper into her throat with each thrust.

Phoebe could not believe it, she had a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy and she could see another two preparing themselves for action. She watched Tom sit down on the sofa and then felt Jack pull out of her and begin to lift her to her feet. Jack steered her to Tom's lap and, almost without realising, she sank down onto Tom's cock. Dan and Mike, both now naked, climbed onto the sofa on either side of her and offered their hard cocks to her mouth and she found herself accepting them alternately.

Jack watched as his girlfriend serviced his friends, her hips pumping up and down on his best friend's lap, whilst her mouth sucked the two cocks of his nerdy friends. He grasped the base of the small buttplug that was still embedded in her arse and gave it a swift pull, extracting it and a pained yelp from Phoebe.

Without thinking, Jack spat on Phoebe's ring and pushed the head of his cock against it. Phoebe, shocked out of her fugue-like state by the sharp pain in her anus, pulled her mouth off Dan and screamed.

"No, please!" she shouted, turning her head to look at Jack, "please Jack, no!"

Aria reached into the side pocket of her bag and pulled out a bottle of lubricant and handed it to Jack. She might have hated Phoebe, but she did not want her actually hurt, and she definitely did not want this activity or day cut short because Phoebe's butthole got torn.

Jack poured some of the lube onto Phoebe and used his fingers to spread it. Phoebe, now reassured that Jack was not going to try to penetrate her anus dry, returned to sucking Dan's cock. After a moment or two, Jack put a little more lube onto his cock and once again offered it up to Phoebe's anus. This time, although it was still very tight, he felt the head of his cock pop through her muscular ring and he began to push it into her rectum. Phoebe to her mouth off Mike's cock and moaned as she felt Jack push into her, the simultaneous cock in her pussy and arse making this sensation of fullness beyond anything she had ever felt before.

Eventually, Jack managed to bury himself fully in Phoebe's arse, and he began to back out with small movements. Tom, having spent the past few minutes remaining still - something he learned when he and Jack had double-penetrated Maggie - began to thrust once more, gently to begin with but picking up steam as Phoebe began to adapt to accommodate the two cocks.

Phoebe no longer knew what was occurring, she could not believe that she had Jack and Tom hammering her arse and pussy whilst Dan and Mike alternated in her mouth. She could feel a massive orgasm building, and soon found herself pushing back to meet Jack's thrusts.

It began with Dan, he could take it no longer and as he felt the first twinge of his orgasm he pulled out of Phoebe's mouth and sent a rope of cum straight into her left eye, his next caught her one the left cheek and the final one before she pulled him back into her mouth caught her on her upper lip. Mike, upon seeing Dan spray Phoebe's face, launched his own cum into her right eye, onto her forehead, onto her right cheek and a not inconsiderable amount onto Tom's shoulder and chest as he lost his balance on the sofa cushion. Phoebe, now blinded with cum, came next, drenching Tom's lap and the sofa cushions with her cream. Her orgasm, and the spasmodic contractions of her anus and pussy set off Jack and Tom who both deposited their loads in her arse and pussy respectively.

Jack pulled himself free and stepped back, leaving Phoebe's anus twitching, alternating between clamped tightly shut and gaping wide open leaking cum all over Tom's lap. Phoebe sat straddling Tom, twitching and bouncing on him as her orgasm continued to roll.

Aria made sure she was capturing the utter debasement of Phoebe Harrington for posterity, getting close ups of the cum, both on her face and leaking out of her pussy and arse. She could not believe how well this had turned out and was keen to see how far she could press.

"I think we need to get her cleaned up," said Aria, having decided that she wanted more film of Phoebe, "and a change of location for the next scene."

"We'll hose her off," offered Maggie, pulling Stephanie and the still becocked Sally, out of their chair, "we'll take her up to the bathroom and get her cleaned up."

"Okay," replied Aria, "don't take too long."

Aria walked down the line of Jack, Tom, Dan and Mike, looking them up and down as they stood, naked, waiting for her to tell them what to do.

"I have to say I'm impressed with you boys, you put on a really good show, especially you Jack!" said Aria, looking Jack in the eye.

Jack scowled and said nothing.

"Now, now Jack, don't make me tell Tom to do something to you that you'll regret!" threatened Aria.

Jack just looked at the floor.

**

Maggie took hold of the handheld shower head and used it to wash between Phoebe's legs, rinsing Jack and Tom's semen that had been leaking out of her, rubbing Phoebe's slit roughly with her other hand. She was surprised at the effect that her rough treatment of Phoebe was having on her own pussy and without thinking she found herself spanking Phoebe once to get her to turn around so she could rinse the back of her legs.

Phoebe howled as Maggie's hand made contact with her wet skin, already sensitive from Stephanie's earlier spatula-work, but her wails were silenced when the wall-mounted showerhead being directed to wash the cum from her face filled her mouth with a mixture of hot water and cum. Stephanie stood behind Phoebe holding her hair out of the way of the water and using it as a handle to direct Phoebe's face this way and that in order to remove the traces of Dan and Mike.

"Alright, that'll do!" announced Sally, who was absentmindedly stroking the dildo she was still wearing.

Maggie grabbed a towel from the towel rail as Stephanie used Phoebe's hair to direct the girl to step out of the bathtub. A few moments later, Phoebe had been briskly towel dried and was being pushed towards Jack's room.

Aria stood at the top of the stairs and watched as the three naked girls pushed Phoebe this way and that and smiled as she saw that, instead of the forthright, self-assured and outspoken girl of two weeks ago, Phoebe appeared quiet, acquiescent and compliant.

Phoebe was led into Jack's bedroom and pushed onto her knees beside his bed, Maggie, Sally and Stephanie towering over her, waiting to be told what to do by Aria who stood quietly in the doorway.

"I think the boys have had their fun, so now it's your turn," Aria announced, "I'll have someone bring my bag up, but I want to see what you girls can come up with for Phoebitch here."

Sally smiled, her hand still working up and down her dildo.

"I can think of a few things to do," she said menacingly.

Aria left the girls and went downstairs. She ordered the boys to go out and get some drinks and snacks after telling Jack to carry her bag upstairs to his room and get clothes for Tom and himself. Aria collected her cameras and returned to the bedroom to find out what ordeal Phoebe was currently being put through.

Phoebe was kneeling beside the bed with her head between Stephanie's thighs. Sally, with her hand in Phoebe's hair, was directing Phoebe's mouth as she saw fit. Maggie was standing to one side watching the proceedings, her fingers working between her own legs.

Phoebe could not believe what was happening to her and the effect that it was having. Not only had she willingly turned over control of her body to her friends and Aria, she was being forced to do things that two weeks ago she would never have dreamt of and she seemed to be loving every second of it. The spanking Stephanie had given her had hurt but it seemed to have flipped a switch in her head, and now she was willing to do anything that she was told to. She felt light, as if she was floating, her body was throbbing, threatening to orgasm with the slightest touch, like a tightrope walker wobbling on the highwire, it felt like the slightest breeze could tip her over.