Jack and Victoria Pt. 04

Story Info
Male Focus: A night for Victoria to spoil Jack.
1.8k words
4.65
3.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I woke up to a text early that simply read '6pm. Dinner. My place. Come hungry.' As long as I had been seeing Victoria I had not seen her on back-to-back days, as she was usually busy with her job. I replied with a simple "can't wait," and my mind proceeded to release hundreds of short term memories which caused my day at work to drag on waiting to see her again. When the day had waned a little I hopped in the car and began to make my way to her house, but the trip was halted by a quick detour. 'Can you stop and grab something?' I nodded at my phone screen and replied inquiring about what was needed. 'Can you grab some lubricant?' My heart picked up it's pace as I took a quick right turn and headed towards the store, and my reply was short and sweet.

I walked into the grocery store right down the street from Victoria's house and walked straight to the item in need, and held it in my hand unleashing a slight hint of awkwardness as I walked towards the register. I smiled and thought to myself; maybe just grab one other thing. I walked down the frozen aisle and landed on some of my favorite gelato, and I put it in the same hand as the lube. I walked over to the self check out and quickly rang up both items and did a quick look around, and nobody was honed in on what I had purchased as I swiftly paid and left. It wasn't until I was on Victoria's doorstep that I realized that I was about to enter the house of a girl I was intensely into, with a water based lubricant and Italian frozen yogurt in a bag. The door swung open, and Victoria stood in front of me, wearing leggings and a loose T-shirt, and she pulled me in with the same fury that never left from the night before.

I sat at the same kitchen island Victoria sat the night before watching the display of cooking going on, and not a lot of words were exchanged. As she plated a beautiful meal that looked incredibly appetizing and filling in front of me, she leaned over the island and stared me in the eye as I took the first bite. Her shirt gave a glimpse of what laid underneath, and blood started racing towards my dick as I tried to focus on the full plate of food in front of me. "Jack, about tonight... I wanted to repay you for being so amazing last night," the blood now raced and I was completely hard as my dick strained against my jeans. "I want you to live out every fantasy tonight, anything that you've done or always wanted to do, with me," Victoria took a couple of steps around and island and turned me to face her. She leant in and kissed me and held her lips against mine to secure the thought. "Come on," she took my hand and walked me towards the bedroom, and my mind raced with all of the different things that would come.

Victoria with two swift motions rid herself of all of her clothing, and sat on the bed facing me. I stood in front of her, fixated on every inch of her skin and the movements of her body. I was fully clothed, and I lifted my shirt over my head to the quick cool sensation of Victoria's hands on my chest, and she pulled me in closer by the waist of my jeans. "What do you want me to do?" Victoria sat idle staring up at me as my dick strained against my jeans. "I want you to take my dick out," Victoria unzipped on command, and held my engorged dick in front of her. Right as her tongue hit the head of my dick, I stopped her. "Gag on it," Victoria's eyes pierced me with a slight smile looking up, and she dropped to her knees off of the edge of the bed. Her eyes drifted up towards mine, and then as they went back down she shoved my dick all the way to the back of her throat, causing an involuntary constriction of her throat that lubricated the length of my dick in a thick saliva that eased movement in and out of her throat.

Once we got into a rhythm Victoria got up and laid down on the bed, and pulled me in closer. She positioned me at the entrance to her mouth, as she was laying on her back. As my dick glided down her throat a slight bulge could be seen, sending me into overdrive. I found a steady pace to fuck her throat, and I knew it wasn't long. I leaned forward and put one finger in her pussy to feel her passion, and tried to stimulate her the best I could as I proceeded to cum with incredible force. As I came she continued to fuck me with her throat, and every single drop of cum never saw the light of day as she simply swallowed everything in unison with the motion of my dick.

My dick stood at attention as Victoria rolled over; I rotated her and raised her up. I swung her legs around me and had her hold onto me with her hands around my neck. In this position I now held her up in the air, and lowered her pussy right onto my now fully erect dick and grabbed both of her ass cheeks and began to fuck her with an intense purpose. Her wetness caused my dick to begin to splash in and out of her, as every time I lifted her off of me I gave her every inch of my dick at full force. Her breathing was fragmented as she did her best to keep up with my physical intensity in the moment. After a couple of minutes I laid her back down on her back and wrapped my arms around her knees and pulled her ass and legs off the bed. My dick started to go straight in and out at an angle that drove into her g spot over and over again, and right as her eyes rolled into the back of her head she began to squirt all over me, straight up into the air. This caused me to unload my second load of cum for the night, pumping it deep into her pussy as her orgasm subsided around my dick.

As Victoria sprawled out on the bed, she rolled over and put her head on my chest. She steadied her breathing and looked up at me, and gave out one simple command. "Go get the lube," my dick began to come back to life once again as I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed the lube off the counter, and when I returned Victoria was laying on her stomach with her ass sticking straight up into the air. As I took in the sight of her freshly fucked pussy still oozing a little bit of cum, she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks causing her asshole to come into full view.

"You only have to go slow to get it in," her words were a bit muffled as her head was buried in the comforter, and I once again had a hard dick ready to fuck yet again. I walked over and put both of my hands over hers, and approached lathering the whole space between her pussy and asshole with my tongue, getting slight tense pulls from her over sensitive body. I then opened the lube, and just let it completely saturate her puckered hole, and the colder temperature caused a little bit of tension before slowly starting to open it up. "I saw your eyes on my asshole last night, I knew you were jealous of my dildo," Victoria's words lit a fire inside of me, and I was now positioning my dick at the entrance of her asshole, gauging the fit.

Victoria took a deep breath as I pushed the head of my dick into her, and the outer rim of her asshole held firm for a brief moment, before the lubrication allowed my dick to gradually slide in. As I decided to pull back to lubricate her from the inside, her ass gripped my dick with enough force to make me cum right there. Within four or five strokes I was now fully buried inside of her, and falling into a steady pace. I leaned in and reached a hand around her waist to feel her pussy, and my fingers were met with a completely soaking wet pussy as my balls met my fingers, completely filling her ass with my dick.

My mind was trying to fully comprehend the pleasure I was feeling, but buried inside of Victoria's ass and having filled her other two holes with loads of cum already, I fell into a state of euphoria. My dick could feel the gentle constrictions of her anal induced orgasm, and another orgasm began to build itself into my physical being. I slowed my pace and took in every motion, and burned the physical sight into my long term memory. I slowly removed my dick from her ass allowing a slight gape to present itself, and I held in that moment for what felt like a lifetime.

"Fill me up one more time," Victoria's words hung in the air as I glided back in effortlessly, and began to fuck her ass with an intensity that matched the whole night. Within a minute I unloaded for the third time deep into her ass, as she let out deep moans of ecstasy into the comforter of the bed. When I removed myself her ass remained slightly gaped, and I could make out cum making its way out of both of her holes, and she rolled over onto her back and let out a deep sigh.

"I love the way you fuck me," Victoria's comment lit my soul. "Thanks for filling me, after last night I was on top of the world, I wanted to make sure I got you there," I nodded and examined our situation, covered in sweat and leaking cum. "I am going to go out of town for a couple of days to see a friend, will you be okay without me?" Victoria leaned over and kissed me, and my only reply was a nod of approval. "Here," Victoria grabbed my phone out of my pants pocket, and snapped a couple of pictures of her current state of affairs. "For you to enjoy until I get back," she put the phone down on my chest as she leaned up, and stood up off the bed. "Got one more in you? As she walked I could see cum running down her legs, and she took soft steps. With a couple of deep breaths, my dick stood up and made it's way to the shower once again.