Jack and Victoria Pt. 05

Story Info
Victoria surprises Jack with a friend.
1.7k words
4.5
5.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days away from Victoria felt like an eternity, and while the pictures on my phone were enough to satisfy my intense lust towards her but I was beginning to miss her in ways that broke into the mental and emotional level. She had told me not to fall for her, but with the physical realm of our situation being as amazing as it was, it had me hooked like a drug.

My mind traced the steps that led me to this moment, staring at my phone awaiting a text from a girl that I had just met a week ago. As I put my phone down, it pinged simultaneously with impact on the comforter. 'I'm almost back home, I want you.' My heart raced as I attempted to figure out a reply, but I just simply prepared to go. See you soon. The next twenty minutes were a complete blur of lust that made my heart race, and I took a couple deep breaths as I refocused myself before I walked into her house.

I could hear the faint sound of the shower going, so I removed my shoes and starting to unbutton my shirt before turning into her bedroom to see her full bare body sprawled out on the bed, one leg up and one leg down staring directly back at me. I stood at the end of the bed, and examined every inch of her body. Her pussy was freshly waxed, dictated to me by her sliding her pointer finger over the area slowly. I took off my shirt, and kept my eyes directly into hers, and her black eye liner sharpened itself right into my soul. As I unbuckled my belt, I released my dick from its constraints and a small smile lifted on Victoria's face, and my adrenaline was filling every cell of my body.

The moment my leg lifted to go onto the bed, I felt another bare body against my back, and two arms made their way around my torso. Before I could even turn and look, my dick was grasped fully by another hand, and Victoria crept up to the end of the bed and pulled me in for a deep, passionate and exploratory kiss. "This is Amy," Victoria's words left her mouth as she rotated me around with her hands on my shoulders. Amy stood a little shorter than me, with hair that was platinum blonde. Her tits were massive for her frame, and her skin tone was as dark as Victoria's. Before I could examine further, Amy reached up and pulled me in to explore my mouth with her tongue, and her hands on my dick were replaced by Victoria's. In that moment I was out of body, trying to land back in reality to prepare for what was coming.

When our embrace ended, Victoria slipped around me and faced me with Amy, and they both dropped to their knees in front of me. The second all four eyes stared up at me, I had to take a deep breath to not cover them with cum right there. "Jack, I have a question," Victoria took as much as she could into her mouth, which interrupted her question. "Are you ready to have both of us at the same time?" As Victoria finished the question, Amy took my whole dick into her mouth, gagged a little and worked my dick all the way down her throat to the point where her nose was resting against my lower stomach.

Victoria threw a devilish smile up at me as Amy exhaled my dick back into the space between us. As Victoria took me again Amy worked her way down and took my balls into her mouth, and the combined feeling of the warmth of both mouths on me caused me to literally shiver, and they could tell I needed release. "Give it to Amy, she's been craving some cum," as Victoria said that, Amy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and just stroked my cock with a new intent. It took me just a couple of seconds to unload an intense amount of cum directly into Amy's mouth, which she just stared and me and swallowed with a smile.

As I stood there regaining a full sense of my existence on the planet, Victoria grabbed Amy and laid her down on the bed. I took in Amy's full profile, and I was quickly becoming extremely aroused again. When she laid down on the bed her tits retained their position on her chest, with darker areolas and pronounced harder nipples. Her curves fit her body perfectly, and when my eyes met the bottom of her body, her pussy sat hidden under two juicy lips, which like Victoria were completely void of any hair. Victoria positioned herself on top of Amy, and spread her legs for me to view. Victoria sat her pussy right on top of Amy's face, which was quickly devoured with feverish motions with licking and sucking.

Victoria pulled me in, and licked her fingers and spread Amy's pussy lips to unveil a small pink hole, and lathered my dick in saliva and positioned it right at the entrance. "Fuck her well," Victoria's words filled me with a renewed lust that had me burying my dick in Amy's tight pussy over and over again. Amy was audibly moaning into Victoria's pussy over and over, and Victoria leant in and started sucking her clit with a definite purpose. Amy completely saturated my dick, Victoria's mouth and the whole bed with her first orgasm of the night.

"Your turn," Amy shifted and switched spots with Victoria, and sat her pussy right down on Victoria's face as she engulfed my dick prepping it with a thick layer of saliva that mixed with her own wetness. As my dick entered Victoria I felt her grip me with strong contractions of her muscles, almost like the muscle memory missed having me inside of her. As Amy worked her clit, Victoria's orgasm came strong and in a swift wave. I could feel her pussy as it gripped my dick as she worked through it, and it caused her to let out heavy exhales and her stomach rose and feel over and over as she caught her breath. Amy slid off of Victoria, and kissed Victoria deeply, letting their tongues explore the level of lust they were experiencing.

"Amy..." Victoria rose to her elbows, and took a deep breath. "Let's blow his fucking mind," Victoria grabbed me as she said that, and laid me down on the bed on my back. Victoria kissed me before sitting her pussy directly on my face, not allowing me a sight line. I felt Amy's mouth take me, and I was quickly deep in her throat. After my dick was saturated with saliva again, Amy rose and positioned herself above me. I felt resistance as I was entering Amy again, just in a different hole. Once I worked inside of her asshole Amy got into a rhythm quick and the tightness was causing a grip on my dick I knew I wouldn't be able to work through.

I refocused myself into Victoria sitting on me, and I worked back to her asshole, which was burying itself into my face. The combined sensation of working my tongue into Victoria and fucking Amy threw me over the edge, and I shot another load of cum deep in Amy, this time pumping in and out of her ass. Amy leaned back and slowed down to feel my dick pulsating in her, causing her to orgasm again and leak all over my stomach. Amy fell over and regained her breath, and I laid there covered in cum and sweat. Victoria worked down and began to suck my dick and lick up the lustful mess, and when our eyes met I had an extremely primal love in my soul raging like a wildfire.

"You got one more in you?" Victoria's words ignited me, and I sat up and pulled her in. Victoria worked her way over on top of Amy, who was rubbing her clit basking in her last orgasm, and started licking Victoria's clit at the same time. Amy reached up and spread Victoria's ass and pussy for me, and I buried myself into her asshole without much resistance with the intense pleasure running through us, and the mix of cum and saliva that was coating all three of us. Amy stayed focused on Victoria's clit as I buried myself time and time again in Victoria's ass, and I could feel another load of cum working inside of me.

The steady pace of fucking Victoria, Amy's sucking and our combined motion released my third orgasm of the night deep into Victoria's ass. My dick continued to pulsate inside of her as she came all over Amy's face, completely saturating her. When I pulled out of her ass she gaped just slightly and Amy worked up a bit and sucked her freshly fucked asshole a little, and I took a deep breath taking in the most erotic scene I've ever witnessed in my life. When we all three regained composure together on the bed, we all stared at each other in a complete overload of lust and passion.

"So Jack, this is Amy," I laughed out loud at the comment. "It was really nice meeting you," Amy smiled and threw her tongue in my mouth, and worked down and bit my neck almost breaking the skin. "It was my pleasure Jack," Amy stood up and walked over and turned on the shower. "Did you have a good time?" Victoria rested her head on my chest, and for a brief moment I realized this was the happiest I had been in a long time. "The best time of my life," Victoria looked up and smiled, and rested her head on my chest again.

"Amy is staying in town for your birthday," I had completely forgot my birthday in a couple days, and I was turning twenty-one to boot. "Do you have something planned yet?" I pried a little, and Victoria laughed a little. "Of course I do Jack, I always do," she stood up and worked towards the shower. My mouth wanted to say three words in that moment, but before they could enter the air Victoria was already in the shower, and I was left laying there basking in a complete state of euphoria.