All Comments on 'Jack Fulfills Wife's Fantasy'

by jacksnaughtywife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A tale of a loving couple

There is nothing better than a couple who are so in synch with each other that they are able to experience all that life has to offer and find themselves even closer together. It’s amazing just how happy couples who enjoy this stuff are. Thank you for a great story and please post more soon.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Welcome to Loving Wives

...home of the angry anonies.

I appreciate your short-and-sweet story, but would appreciate it more with a little background on all the main characters. As it stands, we know next to nothing about them, so it's difficult to care about what they do.

I did enjoy the description of the "afterglow" effect between the husband and wife. This is something that is usually glossed over in other wife-sharing stories, but it's a crucial part of the experience.

Thanks for contributing.

unit51unit51over 5 years ago

I loved this story. I didn't really need to read an origin story so it was nice to read a recount of an event and then how the couple enjoyed the afterglow for a few days afterward. This was quick and dirty, just like the night was described.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks JNW, good first effort! I am one of the old grumps who will gladly trash new garbage stories in LW. Yours is good, NOT garbage

Some hints, if I may, just my opinion but worth every penny you pay for them.

Since is is more of a steamy sex story than a relationship piece of literature, watch the ratio of sex scene to everything else.

When you write sex, which you did describe well, take it to the next level with dialog and details. Spare the details in the rest of the story so you keep the same over all length.

OR. WTF, just do what you want, it's your story. Glad you had fun!

PS. For something as special as coming from kissing alone, should be one paragraph of building, and another to and thru the orgasm and after flutters and the way you ached for him.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Mmmm double vag penetration

My wife thoroughly enjoys it every time we do it. And nothing beats the orgasm she has when we do it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Going to be Deleted!

Why are you afraid of my comments?

Two guys rubbing their cocks together, even if it's while fucking a woman, is at least bi. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but why are you offended by that truth being pointed out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Story you both know just how to have fun and I loved the DPV part I bet your husband loved it too I would love to spend a evening with you both and do all those things and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous