Jack Ripley - Takes Hollywood Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda Seyfried fucks Jack, Sammi does Johnny!
2.4k words
0
1.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rileyil77
rileyil77
10 Followers

Amanda Seyfried grabbed Jack closer to her. Jack wiped the sweat off his forehead and continued to pound his cock into her tight pussy. Jack could feel his cock swell up as he was about to cum again. Amanda put her arms around Jack's neck and whispered into Jack's ear, "Oh yeah, Jack. Fill my pussy with your hot sex juices." Then she nibbled on his right ear lobe for a few seconds. Jack lost it. He felt his cock explode as he thrusted deep inside her pussy one final time. Jack just stared into her eyes as he smiled.

Amanda held onto Jack's neck with her left hand as her right hand held his waist close to her. Jack started to pull away. Amanda dug her finger nails into his neck as she pulled his face closer to her face. Amanda opened her lips and closed her eyes. Jack closed his eyes and opened his mouth too. Their tongues meant and slid across each other as they enter each other's mouth. They locked into a deep French kiss for a good 2 or 3 minutes.

Jack and Amanda parted from their face lock. That's when Jack noticed the time on the alarm clock. Jack jumped away from Amanda and shouted, "Shit! I have to go, Amanda. I didn't realize it was already 8:00 AM. I have to be at the studio at 9:30." Jack walked away as Amanda lightly held onto his arm. Their fingers slipped out of each other's fingers. Jack went toward the bathroom. Amanda got up and wiped her pussy with Jack's clean shirt sitting on the recliner in his room.

Amanda explained, "Your right you know, Jack. We should both be going. I'm supposed to meet Thomas in about 30 minutes for breakfast."

Jack was turning on the shower and then stuck his head out the bathroom door. He said, "Amanda, I know you're married now, but let's not make this a habit of only fucking every couple years now. The last time you and I had sex before this was March 17th, 2017, about 5 days after your wedding. Before that we would fuck every other day. We should really at least try to get together and fuck twice a month now."

Amanda smiled and replied, "Jack, I will always have a special place for you in my heart. I will always love you, but not like I do Thomas. He's a good man. I never want to hurt him."

Jack went back toward the shower and agreed, "Thomas is a good man, Amanda. I have to give you that."

Amanda, who was fully dressed now, came into the bathroom and took Jack's hand. "Jack, we can't do this anymore. We made history together in the celebrity world. Everyone who was anyone knew Jack Ripley was my sex-boy-toy. I never lied to anyone. I always told them about how your penis was the biggest penis I've ever seen and yes, Jack, your penis is bigger than Thomas's penis. I told them about how you've had amazing control over yourself during sex. Your name in Hollywood is huge in the Celebrity Sector among the ladies as the go to guy for an unbelievable sexual encounter. However Jack, we can't do this anymore. I love you, Jack." With that Amanda kissed Jack one last time and walked out the bathroom. Jack grabbed a towel and ran after her. He saw her going out the front door of his house. Jack ran toward the door and slipped on the end of the towel. Jack quickly left the towel and ran toward the door. Jack saw Amanda getting into the limo sitting there waiting for her. As she got in the limo she turned and said, "Good-bye, Jack Ripley." Like that she was gone. Jack shook his head and went to go back inside when he noticed his neighbor, India Eilsey, staring at him. Jack waved at her as he turned around and closed the door.

Jack jumped in the shower. He washed his hair and his body. He got out of the shower and started to get dressed when he heard a faint knock on the door. Jack put on his underwear and a pair of pants. He didn't button his jeans but went to the door anyway. Jack asked, "Who's there?"

A sweet and sexy voice from the other side, replied, "Damn it, Jack! It's Sammi. Same girl who has been riding with you to the studio for the last month."

Jack opened the door and said, "Damn it, Sammi. She told me this morning we couldn't do it anymore. She is truly in love with him."

Sammi's smile brightened and she said to him, "Amanda seems really happy with Thomas. Why don't you find some young girl, settle down, and fuck her brains out every night?"

Jack pulled Sammi in the door and close to him as he asked, "Does Sammi Hanratty have someone in mind for me?"

Sammi smiled and said, "Yes, your neighbor India is hot and if I was a lesbian or a straight man I think I would definitely try to tap that ass every night."

Jack and Sammi laughed for a minute. Then Jack went into the bedroom and continued getting dressed. He picked up his shirt off of the recliner and mumbled, "You got to be kidding me, Amanda. You didn't wipe yourself with the towel. No, no! My clean shirt was your choice."

Sammi was looking outside the window and noticed India was talking to a guy who could pass as Jack's twin brother. Sammi asked, "Jack, do you have a twin brother?"

Jack shook his head and said, "No, but a distant cousin of mine, John Riley, he could pass as my twin. He just recently got divorced, and it was ugly. Last time I saw him was in 2017. He had moved from Sulligent, Alabama, to Carrollton, Mississippi, and then back to Sulligent, Alabama, to be closer to his kids. He's an escort truck driver now for a mobile home company. He never comes out this way though. Why are you asking, Sammi?" Jack grabbed a clean shirt and put it on.

Sammi just opened Jack's front door and yelled, "Hello, are you John Riley?"

Jack quickly threw his cum stained shirt that Amanda wiped herself off with in the dirty clothes hamper and ran out the front door. As Jack walked toward his car he looked over and saw Sammi was greeting John Riley with a hug, like they had been long time friends. India walked over to Jack and explained, "I'm sorry for staring earlier. I just never thought I would see my neighbor come to answer the front door naked."

"Yeah, India, I'm sorry about that. I was trying to stop Amanda from leaving and get her to talk to me," Jack responded in a near whisper.

India smiled at him, "Jack, you definitely have nothing to be sorry about." Jack nodded and said, "Thanks, India. I'm about to go to the studio today, for Sammi and I's 4 hour long talk show. Maybe this afternoon you could join me for lunch or something?"

India looked around for Sammi and John, but couldn't find them, "Jack, I don't think you're leaving anytime soon. It looks like John and Sammi went inside. But, to answer your question, yes, I would love to join you today for lunch and maybe even a little dessert."

Jack smiled as he looked around to also notice Sammi and John were no longer outside. Jack put his arm around India and went to say something, but India completely embraced him. Then she reached up and kissed him. Jack returned the kiss with a very passionate and emotional kiss. Jack's smile got bigger and asked, "Do you want to help me find John and Sammi?"

India pointed to an upstairs window of Jack's house and said, "I think they're right there."

Jack looked up at the window and saw Sammi's naked backside up against the glass. He said, "Oh my goodness! Really?" He looked at his watch. It was only 8:45 AM. He said, "It better be about a 15 minute quickie, because we have to go to the studio.

While Jack and India were talking outside, before John and Sammi went inside, they were outside. As Sammi hugged John he got a hard on. John looked at Sammi. John knew she could feel his very hard erection pressed up against her. John said, "Oh my god, you're Sammi Hanratty! How do you know my cousin, Jack?"

Sammi smiled and looked him in the eye as she discreetly slides her hand down on John's cock through his pants. John tries to ignore it as Sammi tells him, "He and I worked together a few years back on a movie. Then 3 or 4 months ago, he went from totally being behind the scenes to getting his own talk show. He and I were friends from the movie, and I've never slept with him. We flirt a lot, but I just haven't cracked yet. Jack took the job, but put a clause in his contract that they had to hire me as his co-host. So, that's the story." Sammi was subconsciously rubbing John's cock through his pants.

Finally John looked at Sammi and said, "Fuck this! I'm horny as hell!"

Sammi smiled and whispered, "Your cock feels so big, John." John quickly picked her up and carried her small and lightweight 5 foot 1 inch body over his shoulder. He carried her into the house and up the stairs toward the guest bedroom he stayed in the last time he was at Jack's house. The whole time John was running his right hand fingers up into her jean short overalls and rubbing Sammi's clit.

John got her in the room and locked the door behind him with his right hand that was covered in juices from Sammi's now wet pussy. He took Sammi over to the bed and threw her down. Sammi slipped out of her overalls as John tore off his clothes. John pulled Sammi close and dived into her pussy tongue first. Sammi held John's head into her pussy for about a minute until she was really wet. She demanded, "John give me that huge cock of yours!"

John picked Sammi up and wrapped her legs around him as her pussy slipped onto his cock. John slammed her into the window and began to fuck her hard against the window. John held her up as he thrusted her deeper and deeper. Sammi screamed and moaned in sexual delight. "Oh GOD, John! Fuck me harder!" Sammi groaned. John began to thrust her even harder and faster. You could hear his balls smacking up on her ass cheeks. Sammi moaned really loud. She looked John in the eyes as she tighten her grip on his back.

Sammi moaned, "Oh GOD! John, I'm gonna cum!" John kept thrusting her harder. Then she squealed and moaned, "OH FUCK ME! FUCK OH! I'M CUMMING!" She buried her head into John's shoulder and started panting.

John grunted and said, "I'm gonna cum, Sammi!" Sammi went to tell him to pull out, but she could tell it was too late. John screamed, "OH FUCK ME!" His cock swelled up and he continued to thrust deep inside of Sammi as he sprayed loads of cum deep inside her pussy. Sammi kissed John passionately. He put one hand on her ass and the other on her head, as he continued to thrust his cock inside of her and was still spraying her insides with cum. Sammi found herself orgasm again too. Their cum mixed together and began to leak out of her all over John's cock and drip onto the window seal and the floor.

Suddenly John picked her up and slammed her and himself on the bed. John stood up and flipped Sammi over on her stomach. He pulled her close to him on the edge of the bed. She raised her ass up to him. John stuck two fingers in her pussy from behind and rubbed it a little bit. Then he stuck the wet fingers from her pussy in her ass. The fingers were so wet, they slid in with little effort. Sammi's eye balls got real big, and she asked, "Are you going to fuck me in the ass?"

John smiled, and replied, "I've thought about it. Why?"

Sammi just smiled and batted her eyes at him. "I'm losing my entire virginity today, Johnny!" John removed his fingers and asked Sammi, "Were you a virgin?" Sammi quickly replied, "Yes, John! But you conquered me today! Now fuck me like the slut you've made me!"

John quickly inserted his cock into her ass-hole. Sammi began to cry. John started to pull out, but Sammi grabbed his legs and pulled them back toward herself. "Don't pull out, John! Fuck my tight little ass-hole!"

John grabbed her waste and began to thrust his cock into her ass. John placed his hands on her shoulders and started pounding faster and harder. He took his left hand squeezed Sammi's left breast. Sammi moaned so loud. The tightness of her ass got to John rather quickly and he could feel his cock start to swell up again. As cum started to spew out the head of his cock he pulled his penis out and jammed it into Sammi's still very wet and tight pussy from behind. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy as his cum once again lathered the insides of her pussy.

Sammi looked at the alarm clock on the night stand and realized what time it was. "Oh shit!" Sammi said in a rush, "Jack and I should be leaving for the studio like 5 minutes ago. Come on, John! You can go with us." The two hurried and got their clothes on. Sammi grabbed a pad out of her small bag when she went down stairs. She put on the pad and walked out the door behind John where Jack was waiting.

Jack smiled and said, "I hope you know, the whole neighborhood saw you two in the upstairs window, Sammi." Sammi looked toward the window and then smiled at John, who replied, "I have no idea what you're talking about, cousin." Sammi laughed at him as they got into the car. India waved at Jack as the 3 of them drove away from the house.

rileyil77
rileyil77
10 Followers