Jacking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JD just squeezed on his knee. "Who the fuck cares? That doesn't mean I'm not feeling it! What is real, right? I don't give a shit if we go our separate ways in a week. This is how I feel right now. Right now, I... goddamn, Ty, I need you."

"Okay," Tags breathed. He still felt like this was a bad idea, that he just needed to get over this, but... JD needed him. "Okay."

JD melted as soon as Tags leaned into him, his exhaustion taking it as a cue. Tags shoved his back to the wall and pulled JD into his chest; it was really the only way they could manage on a rack made for one, short of JD using him as a pillow.

"Just rest," Tags said. He realized he'd forgotten to take his boots off, but it was too late for that.

"Hmmm." JD began drifting off. He didn't notice his shirt chafing under him or one of his plugs being pressed on by the bedframe. He felt Tags breathing at his back, the warmth from being close, the hand on his chest holding him. He managed to free a hand and slide his fingers in-between Tags.'

Tags took a deep breath, held JD's hand tight, and closed his eyes.