Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 04

Story Info
Things went far better than I thought.
3.3k words
4.7
18k
31

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

Just want to say thanks for the number of positive comments you've taken your valuable time to post. I have written Part 4 and deleted it several times in my attempt to continue johnnie's journey. In this my 5th attempt, I hope it passes muster.

"Come on, johnnie, you can tell me. You wanted to suck Keith's cock, didn't you? Your face was so close that you could have licked that big head just by sticking your tongue out."

The games people play. My wife and I were in our usual positions, me kneeling with my hand on my erection and her, seated on the couch with both hands on her pussy.

I played that eventful evening over in my mind. It was electric. It was sexy, and more than I expected.

So much more.

I opened the door and saw Keith, Cindy's co-worker. Standing tall at 6'2", he was a squared jaw, and handsome man. He was almost as I used to described in my stories, including that permanent 5 o'clock shadow.

He expected to see me naked. Am not sure whether he expected to see me sporting a boner though. The smirk on his face as he walked in made me blush. "Welcome, sir," I said quietly. "Please, make yourself comfortable. Cindy will be out in a minute. May I get you a drink?"

"Three fingers, on the rocks, boy."

"Yes, sir. Coming right up."

I hurried off to get him his drink. That he called me boy only added to my aroused humiliation. Though he didn't say it in a mean way, it served to remind me that tonight he was the man, and I was there to serve him. His dominant demeanor was exactly what I would need to pull this off.

Was I scared? I don't know if scared would accurately define what I was feeling. I knew that tonight could be special for Cindy and I was ready to humble myself for her benefit.

Just as I brought Keith his drink, Cindy bounced into the living room. Instead of being naked as I was, she was wearing that little blue robe we'd discussed many times in my stories. She was also wearing a red bikini panty which was visible beneath her robe.

Her breasts were unencumbered and Keith and I could see her nipples were already hard with anticipation.

"Keith, you're looking good tonight. Thank you for doing this for us. johnnie has been looking forward to this night."

Keith looked at me as Cindy said that and chuckled. "I don't get it. You look fuckable and yet your husband wants to play with a cock. I know you said he was doing this for you but by the look at his boner, I think he really wants this to happen. How about it, boy," he addressed me. "Admit it. You want to play with my big cock."

I almost fled from the room. I knew what Cindy expected me to say and I didn't want to let her down, ruin the evening. "Yes sir," my voice was raspy.

"Come here. Let me see those hands."

My arms were shaking and felt so heavy as I held them out for his inspection. Inside I was thanking Cindy for her instance that I treat my hands, softening them up for this night.

With my little hands in Keith's larger hands, I trembled as he felt them both. "Nice," he smiled. "Soft, like a woman's hands. You told me he was preparing for my cock, Cindy. He did a good job."

Cindy kissed my cheek and whispered, "See. I was right."

Now, as I held my throbbing dick, I remembered the look of triumph on her face that night.

I remembered how relieved I felt when Keith told me to get the show on the road.

I knelt and removed his slip-on shoes. I felt both pair of eyes looking down as I placed his shoes beside the love seat. Handing Cindy his drink, Keith allowed me to un button his shirt. First the cuffs, then the front. The more I worked to get him naked, the more confident I became in my actions.

I returned to the still standing couple after hanging the shirt in our closet. Cindy wanted me to act out those dirty stories. "Feel his chest, johnnie. You know what to do."

Before I had a chance to even contemplate my next move, Keith pulled my head on his chest. My hands roamed freely over his broad hairy chest. "Go on, boy. Your wife told me what you were going to do."

I will never forget how his words affected me. Calling me boy and giving me permission to act out as my wife wanted, I heard a soft moan escape me as my lips found a nipple.

I kissed and pulled on the eraser sized bud. When I heard Keith sigh, I knew he appreciated my attention to his anatomy. My right arm circled his waist as I kissed and suckled first his left nipple then the right one.

"Bite it, boy. Not too hard but bite them."

I must have nursed and suckled for several minutes before I made the mistake of reaching for his erection. I didn't know I had made a mistake until I felt a sharp smack on my bottom. "Did I tell you, you could touch my cock, boy?"

I heard my wife stifle a giggle as I looked at him. "No sir. I apologize."

His hand on my ass did more to enflame my submission to him than it hurt. I knew he was showing Cindy who was the boss, who was the man, the real man. What he couldn't know was that he was making this special for me.

Keith held my face against his tight abs as he guided me to my knees. I could hear my wife breathing hard. Every now and then she'd say something like, "damn that's sexy," or fuck yeah." So I knew she was happy with my performance so far.

Keith stopped pulling my face against him as my face got to belt level.

My hands went around him and I caressed his thighs and buttocks. Looking up at him and Cindy, I could see she was pleased. Keith, well, let me say that he looked determined. But determined about what I had no idea.

Gauging my own feelings, I was confused. This was not what I had expected. I was troubled not by being naked and on my knees before this handsome man. What I found troubling was how kneeling, naked in his presence felt so right to me. How I felt less of a man than he is and how aroused I was being in the position I was in that evening.

After getting Keith's permission to remove his trousers, I found myself more excited than I had ever been. I scampered off to hang his trousers making sure to smooth out any wrinkles and pressed the creases.

I knelt again and could see his impressive cock pressing against his boxer shorts. I had imagined being in this position many, many times as I described it to my wife. It was incredibly erotic.

I looked up at Keith, my man. That he had an arm around my wife and was holding her bottom bothered me not in the least. I found it weird that I wasn't jealous at all. For some reason, it seemed logical that a man like Keith would take liberties with my wife even in front of me. He knew I would not be a problem.

"Ask him, johnnie," Cindy said, her voice hoarse. "Ask your man if you can take his shorts off."

I smiled at Cindy. For so long she wanted this evening. Now that his cock was so close to being in my hands, she was eager to see me masturbate it for her.

"Please, sir, may I remove your shorts?"

"Now why would you want to do that, boy?"

My face burning with shame and humiliation, I told Keith that my wife wanted me to masturbate him.

"What about you? Tell me, boy, don't you want to play with my cock for you?"

This was the moment of truth. I could lie and tell him that I was only doing this for Cindy but I knew that he knew otherwise. How easily I had suckled his nipples and kissed my way down his torso, told my man everything he needed to know about me.

Taking a deep breath and looking at my wife before looking up at my man, I spoke the words they wanted to hear. "Yes sir. I want to play with your cock for me, not just for my wife to see but for me."

"That's it, baby," Cindy gushed. "Tell your man yu want his cock in your hands."

"Please, sir. May I?"

"Go on, boy. Help yourself," he said with a smug expression.

Now my heart was beating rapidly. I ran my hands up the back of his legs to his tight round ass. Taking the waist band of his Hanes in both hands, I pulled down. When I had the tight-fitting garment down below his rearend, I moved my hands to the front. Pulling out the waistband, I made sure the shorts cleared his nearly erect cock and helped him step out of them.

God forgive me but the sight of his cock was more than I could have imagined. Now perpendicular to his body, it was nearly 8" long and so very thick. So manly.

I looked at his cock and then up at he and my wife. Cindy's breathing was ragged and she had a hand in her panties. The sexy aroma of her moist pussy settled around me like a fog.

Keith sat down and pulled my wife close. I knee walked the short distance to his wide-open legs.

I took his cock in my hands and gently held it feeling the heat and power of his magnificent cock. I heard myself say, "beautiful. So beautiful."

"You like my cock, boy?"

"Oh yes sir. Very much sir. It's truly beautiful, sir," I gushed.

"Tell me about his cock, johnnie," Cindy said with a shaky voice.

I stroked his cock to its full length. "It's beautiful, Cin. His cock is bigger then mine by 2" but so much thicker so manly. It's hot, baby, and the head is more like a crown. God but I can't help but admiring it, it's so fucking beautiful."

My man's cock was standing straight up and throbbing in my soft little hands. I traced the large blue vein with a finger then jacked it up. Just as I knew it would happen, a beautiful pearl of pre-cum emerged from the inch wide slit. Using my thumb, I smeared the fluid over the crown and then under the flared head.

Keith moaned and said something about me knowing my way around a cock which made me feel embarrassed but, at the same time, I was happy to know I was pleasing my man.

I had read stories about someone being lost in cock. I never believed it until right at that moment.

My face couldn't have been more than 6" from his cock. When Keith reached out and fluffed my hair, I thought at first, he was going to bring my mouth to his cock. But he didn't. Had he though, I am sure I would not have put up much resistance.

"Jack that cock," Cindy groaned through a mini orgasm. I smiled at my wife who had her breasts out for Keith to fondle. "Go on, johnnie, make your man cum, you sexy motherfucker."

I used both hands to masturbate the wonderful cock. Faster and tighter my hands moved up and down the hot shaft. And always when I was at the top, I would use my thumb to caress the leaking purple crown.

I heard Keith ask Cindy if she thought I'd suck it. "Maybe next time. I want to watch you cum on him. Please, cover johnnie with cum, baby."

Her words filled me. Hearing my wife tell another man, a man whose cock I was lovingly masturbating to cum on me saturated my being. Now excited to the point of losing myself completely, I begged Keith to shower me with his sperm.

My wife moaned her way through another orgasm when she heard me beg Keith to give me his cum. "Please sir, cum on me, cum on my face. God, I want to feel your sperm covering me, sir. Please."

My wife groaned through another orgasm and told her co-worker to give the faggot what he wants.

Maybe some of you would be pissed hearing your wife call you a faggot while you're giving her what she's wanted for so long. Not me. Her words inspired me to jack that beautiful cock off faster.

When Keith stood up I knew he was close. He took my hands in his large hand and began to masturbate furiously. He held the back of my head in his other hand, holding me in place and growled he was cumming.

The first pulse hit me just above my eyes, the trailing blast, like a comet's tail was hot against my nose and lips.

Keith grunted and plastered my face with thick warm sperm before he released my hands and pushed me back so that my hips were thrust forward. Two weaker jets of his sperm landed on my boner.

I heard a feminine high-pitched squeal and realized that I was having the most powerful orgasm ever. As my dick exploded, I barely heard my wife shrieking through her own powerful climax.

Keith sat back down, and I lay panting as little shudders made me quake. If I thought we were done, I was wrong.

After recovering from her orgasm, Cindy settled beside me. "That was great, johnnie. Just fucking great. Now let's finish."

I closed my eyes not wanting to see Keith watching as Cindy collected his sperm with her fingers and fed me most of his savory load. I should have expected it though. I had incorporated this last part into many of those dirty stories.

I heard Keith say he didn't believe my wife when she told him I'd eat his cum. "Told you he would. It was his idea, wasn't it, johnnie."

"Is that right, boy? You really wanted to eat my load?"

Again, I was at a cross road in life. I took the road that I never thought I would. "Yes, sir," I admitted. "I wanted to taste you."

Keith kind of chuckled and went to retrieve his clothes.

As he dressed, I rose to go wash the sticky remnants of his sperm from my body. "Aren't you forgetting something, johnnie? Shouldn't you thank Keith for allowing you to play with his cock? Where are your manners?""

Blushing and unable to face him, I managed to speak. "Thank you, sir for allowing me the opportunity to play with your wonderful cock."

"Yeah, whatever," Keith replied allowing me to go on my way.

I shyly rejoined them. Keith and Cindy were standing at the open front door talking quietly.

I heard Cindy tell him to ask me.

"Hey boy. Want me to come back?"

I glanced at Cin and saw the hopeful expression on her face. I knew she wanted a repeat performance but what she wanted didn't matter. I wanted my man to come back to me. "Yes, sir. Please come back whenever you want."

"Told you," Cindy grinned at Keith.

"See you in few days boy," he said as he left.

"Come with me buster," Cindy said dragging me to our bed. She sucked my dick until I was hard enough to fuck her. She rode me until she had one more shuddering orgasm and collapsed beside me. I fell asleep to her snoring.

The next morning over coffee Cindy told me how hot it was. "I knew that seeing you jack off another guy would be such a fucking turn-on, johnnie. But it was so much better than I ever thought it would be. Thank you for that."

And for two days that was all that was said about that evening. Left to my own thoughts, I had to admit to myself that submitting to Keith like I did for Cindy was the hottest thing I'd ever done.

I couldn't get the image of his beautiful cock out of my mind. I was beginning to wonder of I wasn't some sort of latent homo or something.

But those thoughts did nothing to stop me from thinking about that evening and how Keith called me boy and Cindy called me a faggot.

Wednesday when I got home from work, Cindy surprised me by having fixed dinner. My favorite; lasagna. I knew she was up for another session and found myself anxious for one myself.

That's how I found myself after a great dinner, kneeling with my erection in my hand preparing to answer her question about sucking Keith's big cock.

"Well, Cin. To be honest with you, when he took the back of my head in his hand I thought he was going to shove it in my mouth."

"If he did, what would you have done?"

I was afraid to answer honestly. My erection gave me away. "Aha, you wished he did. You wanted him to make you his cock sucker. Admit it."

"I don't know Cin. I think it would be hot, yeah but how what would you think about me if I did that?"

Her eyes glazed over as she rubbed her clit. "Baby, if you want to suck cocks, as long as I can be there to watch you, I'd love it."

Her hips began to move, and I knew she was close to cumming.

"I want to babydoll. I want you to see Keith make me his cock sucker," I said helping her to orgasm.

It worked. I was amazed to see my wife squirt for the first time. Her orgasms had always been the really wet kind. This was new. I was close enough to wear most of it.

When Cindy realized that she squirted on me, she came to me. Jacking my erection and in between her licking her orgasm from my chest she told me she couldn't wait to see Keith make me a cock sucker.

That was enough for me to come in her hand. She put her face close to mine and eye to eye my wife urged me on. "That's it baby, cum for me. Cum for your man after he lets you suck his cock. Be his cock sucker, johnnie. Be my cock sucking husband. Do it, baby, do it for me."

I wanted to lay back but Cindy wasn't having any of that. "Here baby, suck Keith's cum from his cock."

She used her left thumb to dab her sperm filled hand and had me sucking on it. "Suck his big cock, johnnie. Show me you want to be Keith's faggot cock sucker."

After swallowing my load and having tasted his, although from my wife's fingers, I could tell that his had a stronger, tangier, and for lack of a better word, more masculine, sperm.

"Okay," I whispered. "For you, I'll do it."

Cindy clapped her hands in glee. "God I can't wait baby. I'll tell Keith tomorrow at work to let you suck his cock; make you his cock sucker. Fuck this is working out better than I though it could."

She rose and walked off to shower humming.

Her last words about this working out better than she thought it would ran through my mnd. Was she trying to make me gay? Would I really suck his cock?

As I followed my wife to the shower, I knew that even if I didn't want to, she'd insist on it. I felt the twinge in my deflated dick and knew. I just knew...

Well dear readers, after many attempts, I submit this hoping you'll enjoy it. Your comments and email will let me know.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers