All Comments on 'Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 04'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit12 months ago

Made me want to get on my knees in front of another cock again! Anxiously awaiting part five.

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

I enjoyed your willingness to be submissive. Keep up the good work.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200812 months ago

When my wife found out i was a crossdresser, she asked if i was gay. i said, no but she soon coaxed me into admitting i did have sex with other bois in college. Soon she set up a similar scene with a gay coworker of hers. I was dressed and i remember how hot she got calling me a faggot as i sucked his cock and telling me how lovely my red nails looked against his cock.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Well, it may have taken you five attempts before you were happy with part 4, but the final result is proof of all of that work. So, what's next for Johnnie now that he's finally realized he's not just doing this for Cindy. And what's going to happen with Cindy, who's motives and behavior I still find extremely suspicious.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

This could be, and could have been, a very good story, but the humiliation, degradation, and name calling ruined it for me

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil2112 months ago

Please write next part..waiting for more...wow...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes! I want him to suck his cock too. If my wife and I were there I would certainly join him.

phallustinephallustine12 months ago

I was on the edge of my seat from beginning to end, and breathing raggedly by the next to last paragraph. You have a talent that I'd like to have. I'm looking to be like johnnie in every way, but I invariably connect with people who also want to be johnnie.

Tcs1956Tcs195612 months ago

Love it! My ex wife, Mitzi, made a cocksucker out of me! She decided that she loved fucking “real men” even better when she got to fuck them in front of me… while I was fluffing them for her and cleaning up both of them after they had finished.

Keep writing!

ChloecrossedChloecrossed12 months ago

❤️ sucking real man cock. Xxx

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Another very erotic, hot, chapter!

I am happy to see that after Keith leaves, Cindy takes Johnnie to bed and rides him until they both cum!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting story to say the least. Way back in time, just after graduating college, I spent a month in Falmouth staying with one of my college professors and his wife, they were both in their 50's. She slipped into my bed my first night there and from then on we were fucking most of the week. The prof occasionally joined in, he was well hung but only good getting it up once a day. Our threesomes were eye opening and a sexual awakening for me, eventually with her hand on the back of my head I sucked my first cock. He ended up fucking me as she watched. It was a wild month but it ended when another student arrived.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He needs to jerk off another man in front of his friends and their girlfriends like she said.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam7 months ago

Oh please let me worship you sir

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

I'm imagining you inside me. Your fucking me in the ass. I sucked your dick two hours ago. For me. I loved it. Now the screen show a man sucking a huge cock and being fucked with another one. Your cock is so rigid it feels like it might burst. My hand is a blur on my swollen schlong as you sodomize me.

Your story drove me wild.

Ass4cockyAss4cocky29 days ago

This is pretty hot as usual, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1698 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.