All Comments on 'Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 05'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Keith should cage your cock, unless he's there to be sure to know what you're doing with it ;)

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 1 year ago

Don’t stop now!!! I can still picture Denise as she made me suck cocks and encourage her fuck other men! MANY other men!

Your stories are rekindling my love of seeing her well pleased.

I hope you have read my “Denise” stories!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Time for Johnnie to gather up what little self-respect he has left and kick that manipulative whore of a wife to the curb. It looks like this has always been about her finding a way to fuck Keith openly, which she's probably been doing all along on the side. At this point it looks like Johnnie is a sub for two Doms and that cage that cmj711 mentioned is no doubt on the way. Hope the rest of you enjoy this, but #5 does for me. Chao.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

cutting off hubby from wife's pussy is unacceptable. Just downgraded from a 4 to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That would be ciao.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Yes Anonymous, I caught it after I'd sent it, but alas like the last rose of summer, it bloomed too late. ;-)

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Quite a turn of events….will read the next chapter….

cdCindy1cdCindy112 months ago

Another great story from Johnnie/Jennifer. I get hard every time I read one of your stories. One line that hit home with me is:

"My man was taking delight in my humiliation. He wanted to fuck my wife and he wanted me to ask him to fuck her."

That's what I want with me, my wife and her bulls/boyfriends. I know it's humiliating and perhaps mind games by the bulls but it's also what gets me erect. I so truly and desparately want to be my wife's cuckold and having to ask (or beg) her bulls/boyfriends to fuck her would turn me on so much more. Being dressed in my favorite pink panties, black fishnet nylons and red lacy bra while I'm asking (begging) them would turn me on even more.

Johnnie/Jennifer -- you know I'm such a sissy cocksucking faggot bottom bitch and I love it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

eviltwin52eviltwin5212 months agoAuthor

It's high praise indeed when that sexy cdCindy leaves such a glowing review. jennifer loves you girl.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

Love this story. I need kieth to fuck my wife after he let's me be his on demand cock sucker. I find it si dreamy of kieth to allow Johnny to master ate after Johnny eats Sirs cum

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story, it shouldn’t have taken that long to want to see that big dick pleasure his wife. He should be proud to have the dick he served give his wife an orgasm, and, of course, clean his dick when he’s finished

FunnyFearFunnyFear3 months ago

Rereading more than once, I still think this chapter took a wrong turn. First of all, a bunch of skipped visits that could have shown depravity. Next, the husband has no desire for cuckolding, just gay thoughts.

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

Johhny has spoken his true thoughts. He is a faggot now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Read through the first four chapters. Very exciting story so far. Keeping me hard and leaking precum. I am very much looking forward to reading the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.