Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 09

Story Info
Keith makes me his woman at last.
3k words
4.55
12.9k
22

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

I watched Keith, leading Cindy to our bedroom, his cock pointing the way. Over his shoulder he told me to wait until I was summoned.

Feeling more comfortable in a now familiar position, I knelt as though he was sitting there in front of me.

A myriad of thoughts and emotions flooded my brain. Here I knelt, all made up and wearing a sexy outfit for Keith. But did he appreciate it? He said he did but escorting my wife down the hall to fuck her had me thinking that I was made a fool.

I tried to reconcile my fears, telling myself that Keith is a man's man and it's only natural for him to desire a real woman. The thought did nothing to ease the pain of my broken heart.

No one said I had to stay in one spot, so I went to the kitchen to pour myself a stiff drink. Just as I reached for the whiskey Cindy appeared. "Baby, it's time," she said softly through a smile.

"Time? Time for what? Time for me to watch Keith and you have sex?"

"No, baby girl," she said taking my hand and gently pulling me. "It's time for you to give your virginity to your man."

God but he looked so handsome and so very sexy as he lay, propped up on my pillow, his beautiful cock hard and beckoning. "This is a man who truly deserves to be served," I thought. "And he's my man."

He had me lay next to him, my head on his chest. Cindy was where I'd been so many times before. Keith and I watched my wife suck his cock. Sucking isn't the right word. She was making love to his beautiful appendage.

"I love this," Keith smiled at me. "My girls, my two slutty girls," he managed to say as Cindy pleasured his cock.

I was almost jealous watching my wife do my man. Keith roughly turned my face to his. Our eyes met. My heart was pounding. My left hand was on his chest which quickly was pinned under my own chest when he pulled me in close for my first man kiss.

I guess Cindy stopped sucking his cock to watch because Keith broke our kiss. "No one said you could stop, girl."

Cindy laughed and went back to pleasing our man.

Keith returned to kissing me. I wasn't surprised when his tongue entered my mouth. I sucked on it like I had done to his cock many times. My dick strained against the plastic prison. This kissing was tons better than I could have ever imagined. But I hadn't imagined it at all. The thought that Keith and I would be making out never entered my mind.

Being fucked by Keith was one thing. Making out with him was something entirely different. My man taking my boy-pussy and making it his was something I had recently longed for. But that, to me at least, was more of him showing his dominance.

Holding me, kissing me, and me kissing him back wasn't so much D/s as it was purely homosexual love making and I was surprised that I liked it. I liked it so very much. I wondered how such a man, a real man like Keith was able to be so dominant, keeping me at his beck and call to serve and service him yet now was tenderly holding me, kissing me, feeling me up.

I heard myself moan when his hand held my bottom. Keith broke our kiss to have me lick his finger. Then, as he caressed my bottom, I felt that moistened finger probing, poking, and finally entering my body again.

"Mmmm, God, sir," I moaned.

"My girl likes her pussy finger fucked," he said rather than ask.

"Oh God yes sir," I moaned again pressing my boy-pussy back to get more of him in me.

"Do you want your man to fuck you? I need you to tell me, bitch."

It was my turn to look him right in his beautiful brown eyes. I smiled, gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Please, sir, fuck me. Take my virgin pussy and make it yours. I want your big cock in me."

Keith pulled me over his body with my pussy very near his erect and saliva coated cock. I felt a cool sensation and looked back underneath me to see my wife applying lubricant to both Keith's cock and my boi-pussy. The pink plastic chastity, having worked its way out of my panty, hung low and snug on my dick.

I almost wept when I realized the significance of it all. Keith had taken possession of my dick and I was now giving him possession of my pussy. I was giving myself to my man. He would own me, body and soul.

With Cindy pulling my thong out of the way and holding his cock, Keith told me to push back. "Go on baby girl, get your sexy fat ass on your man's cock." I loved it when Keith talked dirty to me. It was so arousing.

My wife spread my butt cheeks as I settled back doing my best to impale myself on Keith's love muscle.

I was making slow progress due in part because of how big my man is down there. I was also trying to minimize the pain that was searing my consciousness as the head of his cock passed my sphincter.

Cindy was rubbing my back and telling me to push out. "Ease yourself down on your man, baby," she whispered. "The pain will pass, I promise."

Keith held my hips and our eyes met as he pushed me down slowly then back up. He repeated this until he was fully inside me. Holding me still, he brought my face to his and we kissed passionately.

Using my hips for handles, Keith pulled and pushed my pussy up and down slowly. It took a while, seeming like forever before the pain began to subside and his cock began to feel wonderful in me. Being fucked started to feel good. I now understood what my wife was telling me about how fulfilled as a woman I'd feel when my man took me.

"That's it, baby girl, ride that cock, "I heard my wife say as I rocked back and forth on Keith's cock. "Be his bitch, johnnie. Show your man you're his sexy girl."

I had my hands on my man's broad chest looking at him differently. I had never felt the way I did at that moment. Cindy would tell me later that what I was feeling was natural. "You were falling in love with the man who took your virginity, johnnie. It's natural for a girl to feel that way about the man she let take her most valuable possession."

I didn't know that then. I only knew that Keith had become more special to me. I fucked up and down never taking my eyes off of his. Well, that was until he pulled me in for another kiss.

I felt Keith push his hips up forcing his cock deep in me. I was filled like never before and the sensation on my prostate was too much. Even in my chastity tube, my dick spurted as I squealed in ecstasy into Keith's mouth.

"Uh, uh, Oh God," I cried out in a passionate scream. "Fuck me, sir. God, I love it."

I was oblivious to everything but my man and his cock as Keith flipped me over and raised my legs in the crooks of his elbows. Looking down on me, he grimaced and gritted his teeth, "I'm fucking my sexy bitch, making her mine." he growled.

His tight abs pressed against the pink tube as he fucked me missionary style. His big balls dragged up and down my pussy as I relished every detail, every sensation of my de-flowering.

"I'm yours, sir. I am yours, fuck me, make me your woman, your slut."

I was trying to speed up the tempo, but Keth was too much a man to let me. He controlled our fucking with slow, deliberate sawing in and out of me as I hugged him and begged him to fuck me harder. I wanted to feel him cum in me.

I was made a woman that night. Rather than by birth, I was made a woman by injection. Keith grunted he was cumming and plunged his cock as far in me as he could. I felt it expand, just as I had when he would force it deep in my throat. I can't say I actually felt his sperm, but I did feel the jerking and pulsing of my man's orgasm.

As sure as my man emptied his balls in me, he fucked the y chromosome from my body leaving me with another x. I know, scientifically that's an impossibility, but a girl can hope, right?

Keith collapsed on top of me. I lay under him loving the feel of his broad chest heaving from the workout. I wrapped my arms around him and held my man, never wanting to let go.

His cock softened and worked its way out of me. Keith rose and went to relieve himself.

Suddenly Cindy was there, her smiling face near mine. "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked not fully recovered from my being fucked the first time.

"How was it? Did you love it?"

"I did, I loved it. I love being his woman." I was gushing with enthusiasm, excited as I related my experience to my wife. "It's like I've changed, Cin. Something happened to me while he fucked me. I'm no longer a man. Keith fucked me into his woman. I love it."

"Didn't I tell you? I knew you'd like it. I knew, johnnie. I just knew once you shaved your body that this would happen one day. I'm so proud of you."

Then she and I shared a long tongue dancing kiss.

When Keith returned, I could immediately see that he was my dominant man again. "Bitch he said pointing to the matted hair on his stomach. "You came without permission again. What did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry sir. I couldn't help it. It just came out when you were fucking me."

"What did I tell you?" He repeated.

"You told me never to cum without asking for your permission, sir."

"That's right," he said sitting beside me. "I guess that chastity tube didn't prevent it. Lick this shit off me, cunt."

"Bitch, cunt," all the vile names men refer to women as. I was in heaven as I cleaned my discharge from my dominant man.

As I licked my discharge from his body, Keith said something about taking me back to that horrible man to see if they had something that could force my body not to respond as it had.

When I had my man cleaned to his satisfaction, I hurried off to tend to myself. Keith's sperm was running down my inner thighs. I wiped them clean and sat down on the commode to pee and push out the remaining seed Keith planted in my pussy.

When I rejoined Cindy and Keith, Keith sent me to get a washcloth to clean his cock. It was a task I was happy to do.

I found myself in my favorite position, on my knees between my man's legs holding his cock.

He and Cin talked; I was lost in my own world having just been made his woman. I was feeling every bit a woman too.

I pranced away to disposed of the soiled washcloth. Coming back, I smiled, "Sir, may I get you and my wife a drink?"

I loved being sexy for him. I could feel his eyes on my exposed rump, framed by my garter belt.

I heard Keith tell my wife that I was first dude he fucked. "But in my defense," he continued. "johnnie is more woman than some bitches I've been with."

"She is learning," Cindy said. "I may have lost a man as my husband but johnnie as a woman is just as sexy if not more so. I'm going to have that bitch wearing dresses, blouses, maybe a bra in short order. I know she'll just love it."

Keith decided that my spanking for cumming while he fucked me was due. I have no idea what Cindy was doing as he placed me over his lap. God, but I loved feeling him gently caress my bottom. I felt goose bumps popping up all over me. His soft touch was made all the more erotic for me, knowing what was about to happen.

I could feel my man's cock growing against my tummy as his big hand trained me. My own dick was trying to grow hard in my chastity tube as Keith rained blow after blow on my boi-pussy. Just as before, the heat that started in my bottom spread throughout my body. My brain saw only red as my man spanked me into a squirming, lust crazed puddle. "Fuck me again, sir," I pleaded. "Take me and fuck me, please."

Keith, feeling every bit the dominant, tossed me onto the floor. "On your hands and knees,' bitch," he ordered.

I watched as Keith left me on my hands and knees In short order, he was back. "Lubing up for my slut," he grinned.

I trembled with anticipation upon seeing the wolfish look my man wore as he stroked his hard cock with KY jelly.

Keith mounted me and savagely shoved his cock in my spasming bottom. Taking a handful of my hair, he fucked me fast and hard.

"Who," smack, is," smack, "your," smack, "motherfucking," smack, smack, "daddy," smack.

"Oh my god," I moaned. I now understood why my wife loved Keith fucking her like his slut. "You are, sir, you're my daddy."

"You're, smack, "fucking, smack, A, smack, right," smack.

I could feel the wonderful pressure on my prostrate and knew I would have an orgasm soon. "Daddy, may I cum, please?"

"Are you my bitch? Whose pussy is this," he grunted.

""Yours, daddy, please. It's your pussy. Please let me cum, daddy."

He now had both hands on my hips, treating me as though I was a piece of meat, there for his pleasure.

And oh how I loved it. I would never have believed that being used by my man; my handsome, well-hung and dominant man could be so wonderful.

"Then cum like the slut you are," he granted his permission.

My dick spasmed even in the tube and I could feel my fluid leaving my aching dick as he fucked me into delirium.

His thrusts grew faster, harder, more aggressive until he gave me his last measure of cock and filled my boi-pussy with his manly seed again.

When I was able to focus, I saw that Cindy was filming the whole thing.

"Damn that was hot, johnnie. Aren't you going to thank your daddy?"

I had never felt so used, so, so, taken advantage of, and so satisfied. "Thank you, daddy," I whispered to my man who was laying on the floor beside me, panting.

Keith had me run him a shower which I was happy to do. I didn't hesitate when he told me to wash him.

I tended to my daddy as a dutiful servant, washing his big robust body. With both hands on his broad shoulders, I worked my way down until I was kneeling and facing his tight ass. I cleaned his most private place before I licked his anus.

"Fucking slut can't get enough of her man, can she," Keith asked rhetorically.

I moved to the front, still kneeling. The warm water cascaded over us as I gently washed his cock and balls. "Does this answer your question, daddy," I smiled then took his cock in my mouth.

My man let me show him my appreciation for his cock for several minutes but he was spent. "That's enough, girl," he said taking his cock from my adoring mouth.

I dried Keith and helped him into his clothes. He went to Cindy and they whispered back and forth until it seemed that agreed on some secret. When he came to me, I thanked him profusely, sad to see him leave me.

"You made me proud of you tonight girl," he whispered in my ear. Swatting my bum once more, my daddy told me I was truly his woman. "I'll have something special for you next week, baby girl," he said sweetly.

Cindy and I talked and giggled well into the night. Our relationship was changing. She confessed that she liked me better as a woman. "Even if you're Keith's woman, baby, I'll always love you. But it's different now. You know that, right?"

I took her hands in mine. "And I'll always love you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. Thank you for that, Cin. Thank you for introducing me to Keith, his cock, and helping me become the woman I am for him."

She looked me in the eyes. "Baby girl, there is one more step that Keith wants you to take. He whispered to me that he wants your transformation complete."

"Uh, he wants me to have the operation?"

"No, baby. He wants you to dress like the woman he made you."

"You mean all the time. Outside, at work, in front of our families?"

Taking my face in her hands, Cindy smiled and sweetly kissed me. "Precisely. I knew you'd understand."

I was greatly relieved that my man didn't want me to have my dick removed so much so that dressing full-time as a woman would be the least I could do for my man.

"Oh, and one other thing, johnnie. Keith suggested and I whole heartedly agree that you should begin hormone therapy."

Coming soon; johnnie considers getting a new wardrobe and coming out to the world.

Your comments and email are appreciated. Thank you to those who have used their valuable time to write them.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers