Jack's Nude Scholarship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls, their faces now beet red, look at me with confusion and disappointment. "You're not gonna finish?"

God, they would want me to cum, wouldn't they?

"I don't know, I gotta head inside for dinner."

Just as I finish talking, Barry enters my little bubble of perception. "Actually Jack, we got time. Go ahead, knock yourself out!"

The girls perk up, eagerly awaiting my response.

Fuck it. Why stop here?

"Alright ladies, if you insist!"

I lean against the wall of the building. My body is drenched in sweat, from a combination of my infinitely arousing situation and the hot summer evening. My back slides against the wall, and I once again start going to town on my dick. No hesitation.

The blonde reaches into her pocket, and pulls out her phone. Oh shit, she's pointing her phone at me! She's gonna record this! Jerking off across campus was one thing (yeah, a pretty big thing) but with this, this moment will be immortalized! She'd be able to send it anywhere, and to anyone! Shit, she may even post it publicly!

.....

Fuck. I can't deny it. That's so fucking hot.

The blonde girl keeps recording, and the other girls look at each other in surprise.

The redhead speaks up, "Um, is it ok if we record you and take some pictures?" Guess the rest weren't AS bold as to just start recording like the blonde.

"Oh yeah," I pant back, "go to town. Record whatever you want!"

I'm a mess. Any sort of cognizance I have left is completely overridden by pure unfiltered lust.

Now with four phones pointed at me, I hear some clicking noises. I guess some prefer to take pictures as well.

I speed up my strokes, I'm nearing the edge.

Soft moans escape my mouth, and I hear the girls gasp and giggle in response.

And I'm loving every second of it.

My cock is covered with precum, allowing my hand to slide up and down effortlessly at crazy speeds. I can't imagine who else is walking by and seeing this.

...

No.

Fuck this.

I can't fool myself any longer!

This is the hottest shit I've ever even dreamed of! I love everyone being able to see my naked body! I love all the eyes on my cock! I love the feeling of people watching me perform some of the lewdest acts imaginable IN PUBLIC!

I AM AN EXHIBITIONIST!

I speed up my hand one last time, putting in everything I have.

"FUCK!" I yell, no attempt to silence my voice, "I'M GONNA CUM!"

With one last touch of my glans, white goop jets out of my dick into the air! Then another spurt, then another, then another.

All the while, I hear cheering from the girls, and a frenzy of camera clicks on their phones.

Holy fuck.

My back slides down the wall, as I drop to the ground.

The girls come up to me smiling.

Uh oh. That famous post-nut clarity is setting in, and I'm getting scarily aware of the reality of my situation. I can start to see all the people in the distance who were also watching me...some of whom also had their cameras out.

Stay calm. Yeah, you just jerked off to completion outside of a campus restaurant at prime dinner hour, fully nude might I add...but everything's ok!!

Just stay calm and smile!!

Don't worry about the incredible feeling of shame and embarrassment!

Be chill and confident!!!

The girls are still standing above me, almost as if they're waiting for me to say or do something.

Still panting, soaking wet, I manage to mutter out, "Enjoy the show?"

The girls burst out laughing at my remark, but quickly gather their bearings.

The tall girl remarks "DUDE! That was insane!"

"Yeah," the short one says in excitement, "you're nuts! In a good way I mean!"

The blonde one holds up her phone. "You got Snapchat or something?"

"Yeah, I do! Barry?"

Barry steps out, the biggest grin on his face, and hands me my phone. It's almost slipping out of my sweaty palms.

"Here," I say, holding out my phone for them to scan my snapcode.

They all scan the code as I see their names show up on my friends list. The tall girl is Brittany. The redhead is Patty. The Blonde girl is Sharon. The short girl is Beth.

"Awesome," I say, still sitting on the ground, "oh, make sure you send me all the photos and vids you took! I wanna see em!"

Sharon chuckles, "oh, you can see it all on my Snap Story!"

God. I wonder who else has seen it by now.

Patty interjects, "So, you were serious about all that Sex Scholarship stuff? You're gonna be naked 24/7?"

I nod and smile. "You got it."

"Oh hey! Before we let you go!" Beth shouts out, "Let's all get a selfie!"

I laugh, "Alright, why not?"

Sharon kneels down on one knee next to me.

"Hey," she asks, "so what's your touching policy? Asking for the posing here."

Holy shit. Hmmmm.

"Fuck it, do whatever you think'll be best for the photo," I answer.

Sharon puts her hand on my leg.

Patty stands behind Sharon, putting her arm on my shoulder.

Beth sat down right next to me on the other side, and wrapped her whole arm around my neck.

Finally, Brittany stands by Beth, holding the camera out with her long arms, and snapping the pic from an angle where we're all including.

Holy fuck, that photo. It was fucked actually seeing myself like this, a naked mess surrounded by these gorgeous clothed women.

They all gather around to look at the image and giggle.

"Well, thanks so much for the show, big guy!" Beth says.

"Yeah, see you around!" Brittany says smiling.

"I hope we have some classes together," Sharon says almost seductively.

"Better not quit this scholarship!" Patty says.

"Yeah, see ya around! It's been fun!" I spit out.

The girls walk away, huddled together, definitely discussing this whole episode.

——————————————-

I regain my bearings, and stand up.

I'm thinking a bit more clearly now: not consumed by my libido, and not shaken by the post-nut haze.

Did I really mean all that? In my head, when I started calling myself an exhibitionist? I know this shit has admittedly been INSANELY stimulating for me, but is that really who I am?

No time to dwell on it now...

Barry walks up to me. "Ready to head inside, champ?"

I nod my head.

Showtime. I gotta enter this restaurant like I own the damn place...as a completely naked, sweaty, post-orgasmic, mess.

12