Jack's Travels

Story Info
Jack travels for work, often with Antares, but not this time.
2.5k words
4.58
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Jack squeezes the van into the narrow parking spot while saying aloud "damn Antares, can you park that sled in the middle of the space for fucks sake!" The sled, her old Plymouth Valiant, circa 1983...is a bucket of rust and bondo that she just can't part with. He often teases her: "Hey Antares, Henry Ford called...he wants his original car back!" She loves that old familiar jalopy! Jack just wishes she would at least park it in the center of her space.

He had been gone 2 weeks and wanted nothing but to hold his woman in his arms, to feel her warm breathing as she lay close to him, and of course to make sensual love to her and then crazy fuck her over and over and over again. Those were the only thoughts banging in his head for the last 300 miles. Well those and the endless searching for a decent radio station every 25 miles or so. One day I'll invest in a satellite radio, he muses.

The trip was grueling...a blur of days in differing cities and an endless stream of hotel rooms which he could no longer distinguish one from the other, not that it mattered. But that's the norm in his line of work. Maintaining cell towers demanded constant movement as each tower site is geographically dispersed. Work a region...move on to the next.

Normally, Antares would travel with him, providing him with a delicious distraction from the mundane grind. She decided not to go with him this time. A friend of hers from college, "Alex", a former roommate was in town and she wanted to catch up with her badly. She talked so much about how close they were, how they were inseparable back in those days, spending every waking moment together, that Jack was a little bit sick of hearing about Alex this, and Alex that, Alex, Alex, Alex!

Jack was glad to get out on the road, instead of being subjected to 2 weeks of endless girl chatter and constant giggling. Although he missed Antares madly...her staying home allowed him to concentrate on his work...instead of her gorgeous smile and her perfect ass.

Climbing out of the van, Jack shook his key chain, finding his house key and turning it in the lock, again so thankful to be home. Dragging his suitcase into the flat and emptying his pockets on the kitchen table. He quickly flipped through the stack of mail she had collected for him over the past two weeks. Finishing that chore, Jack now could concentrate on the important things: the gorgeous minx lying just beyond the closed bedroom door.

Approaching the bedroom door, he heard what sounded like faint female voices. Maybe Antares is watching the television, he thought. Quietly, Jack reached for the door handle and twisted it, remembering how the hinges creek, he slowly opened the door. Antares seemed to be in bed asleep. All that time on the road alone had him hearing things.

He eyed his beauty lying there, listening to her breathing interspersed with an occasional little snore. She wore one of his old cotton t-shirts, which was like a dress on her. The warm glow of sensual delight flowed up his spine and spread seductively throughout his nervous system as he consumed the seductive picture before him.

Jack studied her long toned uncovered leg that disappeared under the sheet right wear it morphed into that perfect firm ass of hers. He quickly stripped bare ass naked. His pulse quickened and his chest pounded. His breathing was heavy and his cock stood straight out rock solid hard.

He was just about to slide in beside his sweetness when he hesitated. "what is that? Is the water running in the bathroom?"

All of the sudden, the bathroom door opened and into the room strode a completely nude goddess. The light glowingly from the bathroom reflected off her caramel colored skin, her dark perky hard nipples standing upright. Jack's eyes bulged and he froze. Initially he had to focus on who it was. Then it hit him...ALEX!!!

He hadn't seen her in what...3 year? His next thoughts put it together. What was happening? His eyes flashed back and forth from Alex to Antares and back to Alex.

Antares who actually wasn't asleep when Jack came in the bedroom now sat up, looking shocked and confused. She hadn't expected Jack to be home for another couple hours. Her mind raced to also process what was happening.

Alex, the friend from college, an absolute Filipino beauty, produced the most gorgeous smile. Heyo Jack! she said. Her pearly whites provided a striking contrast against her brown skin; her long midnight black hair and her dark eyes look so sultry. Her small athletic frame, perfectly proportioned, the image of which was being burned into Jack's brain, contributed to making things even "harder" than they he thought possible.

Alex walked right up to Jack, surveying his tall athletic physique, nodded her approval towards Antares. She circled him once and stopped right in front of him. Standing on her tip toes, stretching her 5'2' body upwards, she kissed him on the cheek. "Welcome home stranger" she said with a little giggle while wiggling her ass just a bit. She then turned to Antares and said "You told me he was hot...but damn sister!"

Her eyes and hands then went directly to Jack's straining cock, which she caressed and lightly stroked tenderly. Jack about passed out as the blood rushed from all points straight to his twitching steel rod compounded by the electric spikes cruising up and down his spine.

He shook his head and tried to focus on Antares for some type of reasoning. He got no direct response because she was so focused on Alex's boldness. Deciding to just go with it Antares crawled like a slinky cat towards a writhing wounded prey and ended up sitting on the edge of the bed behind Alex. She could feel Alex's brown ass brush against her thighs which set her hard nipples on fire.

Antares hands slipped softly around Alex's waist and and found positions on Jacks balls and his cock. Alex leaned back against her seductively grinding softly into Antares. Together, they slowly but efficiently "jacked off Jack"...the irony lost on neither of them as they giggled and thoroughly enjoyed their mutual toy. Both beauties coo'd and moaned, purring like kittens kneading a warm blanket.

The beauties played in their own little world, completely forgetting that Jack was there...except he was attached to their current object of their obsession! In his head he was saying "Gee! Why don't I just run out for coffee and donuts!" He wanted to use the line "Ladies...ahem...up here!" while pointing to his face. But this was not the time for silly humor. All those thoughts slashed thru his mind in about 2 seconds and then the next wave of euphoria hit hard.

Jack's heart was pounding, his mind a blur as these two used him as a play thing. His pre-cum flowed freely and Alex leaned over her shoulder, whispering to Antares "watch this Sweety" and then she licked the underside of his cock, sliding her tongue up over the head, savoring his fluid. Her lips parted as she expertly slathered over the head, making smacking noises, slobbering on it so tenderly.

Jack's legs were shaking as he watched his white cock become this vixens lollipop. Oh My God it felt incredible. He had absolutely no control over the way his cock throbbed... hoping they could feel how intense his situation was becoming. Instantly his mind compared her technique to Antares's approach to fellatio. Antares was the best he ever experienced, even compared to the different offerings he came across in his travels. But Alex was bringing a whole new level to this party.

He wondered if it was Alex's dark skin is what made such a difference, or just the unfamiliarity of her technique. Quite simply it was the fact that this delicious amazing brown woman, whom he hadn't seen in ages was right now licking and sucking his white cock while his permanent woman fondled his balls and stroked his exposed shaft. "Jesus Jack, don't wake from this dream...ever" he thought before hearing his own groan escape his throat.

Antares recognized the signs that Jack was reaching the breach point. Antares placed her hands on the back of Alex's head and whispered in her ear. "go for it baby...he's ready to explode".

Alex opened her throat and swallowed Jack's cock to the hilt. At first she gagged a bit, not used to his length but then she worked him like a seasoned pro. Jack thrust forward as Antares pushed Alex's head onto his shaft over and over.

The erotic sloppy noise of saliva and juicy gulping mixed with Antares saying such naughty things was too much for Jack to hold back any longer. "oh yea baby, suck that hard cock for momma...oh hes gonna pump you fool you filthy little slut!"

Jack groaned loudly and erupted deep in Alex's throat, firing long strands of his warm thick cum with each thrust. Alex gagged as his load leaked around her sealed lips and she pulled away from his cock breathing hard and panting loudly. She continued to stroke his cock with her hand and he pumped a few more strands of pearls onto her neck and tits. She turned to look at Antares.

Antares's eyes were wild. She was panting loudly and grabbed Alex face in both hands and planted a kiss on her lips. Her tongue drove into Alex's throat eagerly searching for some of her boys love syrup. They shared his hot spicy drink grabbing and clawing at one another...completely forgetting about Jack.."the donor!"

Hungrily, Antares licked his cum from her tits and then Alex grabbed her MMA style, quickly maneuvering her over to the center of the bed. Antares did not fight her one bit. Jack decided he was not getting left out and as he moved to get on the bed, Antares waved him off.

Alex turned to him with a look of crazed fire in her dark eyes and said "sit your ass down right there and play with yourself until we tell you to move, boy-toy!" Jack, realized how serious she was and fully complied with her demand.

She turned back towards her prey and grabbed Antares's ankles, raising her legs high and wide then pushing them up to her chest before burying her face in his woman's sweet slot.

It took about 3 seconds for Jack's cock to rise from the dead, well not dead but its drained state. He was "game ready" in no time as he witnessed her mash her face in his woman's venus. He wrapped his hand around his wood and slowly stroked it.

Antares immediately moaned and writhed her head side to side, her eyes rolling back and turning white as Alex licked her sloppily from clit to ass hole. Her talented tongue slid up and down Antares phat pussy lips before slipping between the soft flaps of her labia.

Alex used her wicked tongue to fuck her pussy mercilessly and Antares responded like a whore that had been confined to solitary for 30 days. Antares exploded in no time, arching her back and bucking her hips, attempting to suck Alex's tongue from her throat with her pussy. Her legs stiffened and the toes on her pointing feet curled so hard she experienced leg cramps. She wiped her dripping pussy for an aft on Alex's face. Her orgasm left her absolutely spent, basking in the endorphin rush enveloping her soul.

Jack was fully loaded and ready to strike. Alex rolled over and winked at Jack, curling her finger one by one at him, while lying back, raising her legs high and wide.

"Come do me Jack, fuck me crazy with that massive rod your baby girl has been bragging to me about for the last two weeks" she seductively whispered.

Jack crawled up her sweet body licking her belly and the soft underside of her small firm tits, her neck, her lips. He tasted his woman's scent on her hot breath just as his cock slipped between her labia pleats. The head of his cock slipped inside her tight pussy with a bit of pressure. He held it there feeling her pulsing lips attempt to sever it, then pulled it out. Performing this little tease over and over made Alex squirm and moan viciously at Jack.

Having enough of his cute games, she grabbed his hair and looked him in the eye. "Fuck me with your whole cock you sexy boy whore" she demanded. Her hands went straight to his ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Using those for leverage she hammered her pussy hard on his cock, her cavern swallowing it whole just as she had earlier, but in a different orifice.

Antares came to and slid up alongside their heaving amalgam. Her eyes were flaming as she leaned in and kissed Alex, licking her lips, and dribbling her saliva into her mouth. She turned to Jack and said "fuck this sweet whore for me baby...give her that long hard cock I love so much...fuck her hard and make her scream lover!"

Antares kissed him, slathering her tongue throughout his mouth burning his soul in the process. Jack's mind was raging. He thrust inside Alex over and over. His cock slipping smoothly inside her tight pink walls. The juicy sounds of their fucking filled the room. Alex dug her heels into his ass for leverage and clawed at his back sinking her nails into his skin. "Oh god, fuck me Jack. Angry fuck my tight horny pussy. Give it to me like you fuck your bitch Antares!" she screamed at him.

Antares shivered hearing Alex's passionate pleas. She slid behind Jack desiring to observe his hard cock drilling her sweet brown pussy. Her right hand sensually massaged his balls, causing him to groan erotically as the fire ran through his cock, spine and soul. She was fascinated seeing those brown pussy lips tightly sealed around his hard staff as he thrust inside her long and hard.

Her other hand slipped through her dripping folds and she fingered her juicy pussy, fast and hard. She withdrew her fingers, tasting her wetness then rubbing her clit, establishing an efficient cycle that fueled her crazed desire: fingering, tasting, rubbing, fingering, tasting, rubbing, again, over and over. She was driven wild at this point.

Jack pounded Alex's tight little body, fucking her crazy as instructed, almost angry but with hot manic passion. Alex screamed as she came, experiencing wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Jack held nothing back, painting her insides with his hot liquid. He groaned and bit her shoulder hard, leaving teeth marks in her dark skin. He collapsed on top of her, completely spent. As if on cue, Antares squealed as her orgasm launched, shaking violently as the glorious spasms overtook her.

After lying there in a heap of sweaty flesh, for an indeterminate period, Alex pushed Jack off her. He landed between them. His ladies rolled on their sides and curled up, each under an arm and against his side. Their top legs stretched across his, each of their soaked mounds rested sweetly against his hips. He kissed Alex softly. Then he kissed Antares long and deep. As they drifted off into sexual dreamland Antares murmured in her soft delicious voice..."Welcome home Jack".

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers