All Comments on 'Jacob's Harem Ch. 01'

by AlexisEllison

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
well done !!

please cont. this saga you'velaid the groundwork now build it and flesh it out.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
More please .

Very good story hope you write more .Can't wait to see where you go with it .Thanks for the story .....

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
5 Stars

and yes pls more

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 6 years ago
Hot and fun

Simple but still erotic. 5 stars.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Wow

I hope mom has intended to join the harem!

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 6 years ago
Okay

Not going to lie read the title and thought it was just a sex story glad I was wrong showed a few layers and I like can't wait Intel the next chapter

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
I gave 5 too

Very erotic tale and waiting for more please

kylynnarkylynnarover 6 years ago
WOW!!

Keep going with this. It was a great intro with so much potential.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, so much potential is right !! This is a very hot story and the fact both his sister's have wanted him sexually has so many ways it can go. Obviously, he needs to have the girl's play with each other and he needs to teach them, eat them out, screw both and give the other sister next time the hot cum, etc. Yes, we do need many more stories so we can play along ! Thank you.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

While I really don't like harems, realism isn't everything and the characters in this one are cute and varied. There are enough personalities here to make it interesting when you mix it up.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
This is very well done!!!!

Hooked me...hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loving family

Well by the title we're expecting more. I'm sure you won't disappoint

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Very Good Start

Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
CONTINUATION

I loved the story I can relate this happened to me but I just don't like it when I get hooked and there is no other story after like come on if your gonna draw the reader in at least have more now I gotta find and read another story hoping they continue on. But I love the story by the way hope you add more.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Interesting

So far, so good. I always wanted a threesome with two girls but it never happened so this story touched on a fantasy of mine. The last line - where mom told them to do it was a good 'hook'. At least it worked for me. I want to read more, so you did pretty well. Thanks.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Two is wonderful but I prefer one

I prefer just two people. Only in this way do you get the utter privacy and secrecy which I love. The story was done very well, but there were too many moments of hesitation where who goes first had to be figured out. And when he said things like someone will hear us ( but there was no one to hear)... I wished he had not said that. I hate having to rush or be careful. I like it best when there is all the time in the world. But still with that huge extra ingredient of taboo.With the twins, nothing could go to completion,there had to be a saving for the other. And there were too many references to your little sister, which would have reminded me that they were junior and to be cared for rather than be had joyously,no complications, as full sexual partners,everyone committed. This is not to show any fault in the story, but rather, has revealed just how hard it is for me to put the awful onboard policeman to one side, and enjoy an erotic story. Wishing for two people, is also excluding the onboard policeman. Special praise for the last sentence though. That really did kick me through the roof. Great story, I wish I was a different person among different people. The reference to Mum at the end, completely banished the onboard policeman, a complete success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Re Regrets;

Lol, after reading your comment I've come to the conclusion that you're too anal retentive to even ever have sex, even if it was dished and served to you on a platter like these girls were, heh. The proverbial food would go cold, spoil and be eaten by maggots before you made up your mind and were happy with the choice! Heh! ;)

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
VERY WELL WRITTEN

YOU MY DEAR ARE AN UPCOMING WRITER. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR STORY IS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND FLOWED TOGETHER AS THOUGH I WERE HAVING A WONDERFUL DREAM OR A FANTASY OR LIVING IT. EITHER ONE, HAD I RECEIVED THIS STORY ON MY DESK OR BY EMAIL OR FACSIMILE, AS SOON AS I'D HAVE READ IT WOULD HAVE STARTED MAKING CALLS TO GET YOU PUBLISHED. UNLIKE SO MANY STORIES HERE, I LOADED THIS INTO MY TEXTALOUD READER, RAN A SPELL CHECK WITH NO MISTAKES AND WAS OFF ON THE BEST STORY IN AWHILE. THANK YOU, I HOPE THIS CONTINUES. WHEN I NOTICED THIS BEING THE THIRD CHAPTER I HAD TO START AT #1 AND SO GLAD I DID. OFF WE GO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

So very sensual and sexy and very well written, i cant wait for further chapters, god damn that ending tho where lisa said it was moms idea....

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Why are the 'MEN' in these kind of stories such pushovers

Too many times I read stories like this and all I can think is that guy that is described as so manly and/or a father figure, Man of the house,yet the have either no morals at all or are so weak minded that the character becomes unbelievable. I know, I get it, if he was too strong willed or too morally rooted in his beliefs then there would be no story. That being said, here we have said father figure/man of the house taking care of 6 women working hard to help provide for their room, board, and education, and happy to do it. So, when his twin sister propose he 'date' them they make it sound like a pity fuck, or even worse in my mind a 'thank you' fuck, and this supposed Man of the house weakly says it's a game your drunk. Then they take their tops off and suddenly he "OK, (drools) DUH!!!! BOOBIES" I mean seriously. Is it too hard to try for some type of realism? Then If that's not, not real enough, it ends with the revelation that the pity or thank you fuck was MOM's idea. So, Mom is pimping out her twin daughters to her son?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yo Fuzzy...

Why don't you step down off that high horse of yours and write your own stories like you said you would in your bio. Maybe if you spent as much time doing that as you do b*itching about someone else's story that has already been well received and rated, you'd be closer to keeping your word. Poser.

@Alexis:

Love your works. Hope you come back and write more for us someday.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Teenage fantasy stuff, but enjoyable. Like Fuzzy, I tend to think of these so called he men as too easy. The best part of the story is the chase to break them down.

Might have been nicer if he’d kicked them out and it took longer to bed him.

I also agree the Mom pimping out her daughters is a lazy device and not real in any sense. It begs the question of what the mom thinks of her daughters, loose sluts??

Again not a realistic literary device.

Still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I WONDER

...if Fuzzy_kbear and Wargamer are reading in the right category (for them).

To get the angst and tension they seem to want, maybe they should try Loving Wives.

I wonder if I'm in the right category, too.

But that's because I would probably prefer it if Jacob's Harem were not relatives.

So what did I expect from an "Incest/Taboo" story?

I like when the ladies/girls are forward about sex -- both talking and taking the initiative. At least in a Literotica story -- I wonder about IRL (in real life).

I wonder if Mom's date will NOT work out, leaving a gap for the "man of the house" to fill -- literally and figuratively.

Paul in Oklahoma

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I have to agree with the comment about where those two readers are, and why they continue reading these stories, only to complain...

Rate the story, & move on...this author is quite good at the telling of her tale, so I, for one, am going on to the next chapter, ready for this to develop...

MOM'S IDEA, HUH...NOW, WHAT COULD HAPPEN WITH THAT??!! DDDUUUHHHHHH!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

5 stars What a great and unexpected ending! So now you have me thinking……since Mom was in on it, was her date just a clever ruse to get her out of the house and leave the three of them alone, .

..or was it a real date?! You have me wondering, you clever bugger! That’s when I know you are one Hell of a writer..when I am here wondering about what fictional. c haracters. were thinking! Hello?

Excellent just excellent!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Ok it way late but I gotta get my 2 cents in…To the pussy afraid to use his name and to mr fuzzy…..what convent did you two grow up in? After the advent of THE PILL , mother daughter relationships and sibling relationships all changed. Moms knew damn well that if the fear of pregnancy was gone and the resulting sexual revolution as it was called removed the stigma of women having premarital sex, that pricks were gonna get into little furry places a lot. and guess what, your moms liked sex too, None of this, while dramatically embellished us all that far from real life 1970’s onward in America. SO LEAVE THIS ARTIST ALONE! ITS NOT HIS FAULT YOU GREW UP THINKING LIES YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous