All Comments on 'Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 04'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh...my...god...

Daphne you have outdone yourself. This may be the single hottest chapter you have ever done (and that's saying a lot considering the hotness of your other stories). Wow! We need Jacquline to get fucked by BOTH the teacher and Sarah in the final part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

oh wow, this was incredible! i wasn't a huge fan of the previous part but this one was amazing! so hot, the vibrating panties and the Jacquline getting fucked by her own flagpole. just WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

what a great story i have read it twice and an still thrilled by your descriptions your story telling is exceptional

Daphne123Daphne123almost 4 years agoAuthor
Aww Thanks.

Thank you for the lovely comments. I love knowing I can turn people on with my fantasies. :) I'll do my very best to make a hot final chapter. - xoxo Daphne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve greatly enjoyed all of the episodes in this series. You don’t just race right into the sexual escapades but rather paint a picture with words leading up to the main event which is literotic foreplay - Bravo! Not a huge fan of the B&D flavor of this last section but that’s just not my preference, it certainly is for lots of others and I’m sure they enjoyed it greatly. Not a turn off just not really a turn on - for me. I AM quite turned on by the fact that you are a woman who writes such hot, explicit porn stories. I wish more women were so in touch with and expressive of their sexuality. Maybe when we as a society stop trying to make women feel guilty and ashamed of being sexual creatures all of us, women and men, will be able to enjoy the freedom of uninhibited sexual expression. Keep writing, I’ll look for more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
MAY 6th UPDATE! New series starts today! Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 53 hot stories (and counting). almost 300 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and wi...