All Comments on 'Jade's Weekend Away Ch. 02'

by Lukenjade

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CplfightCplfightover 11 years ago
Loving the Story

Really loving Jade's weekend. Very much a fantasy of ours as well.... Can't wait for the next chapter!

leroykatleroykatover 11 years ago
love the stories

I've read everyone of your stories. I love the way Jade isn't a total slut and being made to fuck everyone. I love how it's just the 4 playing games with each other.

I cannot wait to see what happens with Adele when it's her turn to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm,

They should have discussed limits beforehand, urine isn’t sterile and getting her to clean anal beads with her mouth is even worse. You’d think Adele would’ve put some thought into this as she knew she’d have to reciprocate. Whilst her own urine is less likely to cause problems ingesting other people’s is just asking for trouble. On top of all that there is a lot of alcohol involved in this scenario and that’s not safe. As these people are meant to be friends she should’ve been able to safeword out of something if she wanted to, as it is it’s a miracle she didn’t get raped at the club.

It would’ve been worthwhile if the guys had to submit to, of course that’s as likely as finding a snowball in hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous