Jaime's Humiliation Ch. 04

Story Info
Jaime's tormentors raise their punishments to new heights!
1.9k words
4.32
14k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day after Jaime had been humiliated once again, was relatively quiet, Thomas hung out with Colin in his room until late afternoon before leaving. Before he left, Thomas gave Jaime a knowing but kind smile, making him blush a deep red.

Cody just sat and watched tv in the living room, but whenever Jaime met his eyes he winked at him, and Colin just couldn't stop laughing when he did and eventually retreated to his room, only coming out occasionally. Jaime himself stayed in his room mostly, plotting and brooding on his emotions.

As Cody had ordered Jaime stopped wearing underwear, and he had to admit he kind of liked the feeling of going commando, but he would never say so aloud to give his cousin the satisfaction. Despite Cody's third rule he was not ordered to strip himself naked for the rest of the day, surprising Jaime, but he knew that tomorrow they would have something planned, he was sure of it.

Indeed, when Jaime woke up the next morning he dreaded what was to come, and as he was not allowed to wear underwear he had slept naked in his bed last night. Colin meanwhile had already invited Thomas over, who was already on his way. and Cody was preparing what he had in mind for his cousin today.

When Thomas had arrived the three of them decided to wait for Jaime to emerge from his room this time, who was about to finish getting dressed and as he did so he thought about Colin and Cody's behavior. That, or when they left their phones unattended, so he could get to them and delete the video they had of him.

Before he left his room, Jaime wondered if he should have bothered to have gotten dressed as he was sure he was about to get naked again quite soon. Sure enough, Cody, Colin, and Thomas were waiting for him down in the living room, and all three of them had a devious look in their eyes.

"How'd you sleep big bro?" Colin said.

"Fine, I guess" Jaime replied, his eyes cast downward.

"Well I'm sure we'd love to talk more about how everyone slept and dreamt the night away, but..." Cody said, and he nodded to Jaime, who understood and began to take off his clothes.

"Slowly" Colin said, and Jaime looked to Cody who nodded his approval and slowly removed his shirt, revealing his muscles and making Thomas's cock twitch. Next came his pants, popping open the button and slowly pulling down his zipper before pushing his pants down his legs and stepping out of them, leaving him completely naked in front of them.

"Very good cus, now I'd like you to put your hands behind your head and spread your legs for us" Cody said.

Jaime did as he was told, he spread out his legs so that one stretched near the wall on the side of him and the other near the carpet of the living room. Cody nodded to Colin and Thomas, who took up positions both in front and behind Jaime, with Thomas standing right behind, and Colin on Jaime's front left side.

"Now Jaime, I would like you to stay perfectly still for this please, if you don't you might get hurt" Cody said, and Jaime started to realize what was going on but merely nodded his understanding. Thomas, who now stood behind Jaime and got to get a closeup look of his toned butt, and all he wanted to do was run his hands all over his bare cheeks, but he restrained himself and waited for Cody.

Cody nodded to them both and he handed them both shaving cream and brand-new razors, it was time to shave all that hair off his cousin. Thomas lathered up Jaime's right armpit while Colin did the left, and Cody himself lathered up Jaime's legs, and it was all Jaime could do to just keep himself still as it was confirmed what they were going to do, they were going to shave him smooth.

The three of them finished applying the shaving cream to his body and began to shave off the rest of Jaime's manly hair. Thomas and Colin worked their way into shaving Jaime's armpits, cleaning off their razors with washcloths before going back to finish off the rest.

Cody meanwhile was having a harder time shaving his cousin's leg hair. When Jaime's armpits were completely shaved smooth, both Thomas and Colin went to help Cody with finishing off the legs. Jaime felt more and more of his hair being shaved off his body, he felt so ashamed to lose the hair he had accumulated through puberty and beyond, he only took comfort in the fact that it would eventually grow back.

When they finished his legs, they all cleaned off their razors, and Cody said "Thomas, would you please shave little Jaime's chest for us please?" and Thomas eagerly got to work applying the shaving cream to his chest, and the close contact made Thomas even harder in his pants.

Jaime looked directly at Thomas moving the razor across his chest, shooting daggers at him and considered shaving the youth's hair off too when he got his revenge. When Thomas had finished shaving his chest smooth the three of them stood back a bit to admire their handiwork. "Give us a spin" Cody commanded.

Jaime did so while maintaining his posture of keeping his hands behind his head, slowly turning and allowing his cock and balls to dangle between his legs and his butt to jiggle a bit. The sight made Thomas's cock painfully strain inside his pants and wanted to whip out his cock and cum all over Jaime's body like yesterday.

"Alright boys, now it's time for some hands-on experience" Cody said and the three of them approached Jaime and ran their hands completely over his now hairless and smooth body. Cody felt up his torso while Colin ran his hands over his brother's broad back muscles, while Thomas fondled Jaime's cock and balls, eventually making it rise to full mast.

They switched places as they ran their hands over him, with different pairs of hands touching and jerking his cock and balls, grabbing his ass, his pectoral muscles and his biceps.

The three of them suddenly stopped and Jaime looked to see what was happening, "Jaime, I would like you to walk over to the couch to your left and bend yourself over it please" Cody said. Jaime's eyes lit up, his mouth opened wide and began to slowly back away from the three of them.

"Cody, please don't make me, come on" Jaime said, and he immediately got cold feet and in his head he debated over whether to comply but he knew he had to play along until the right opportunity came along. So before Cody or anyone could remind him of his predicament, he did as we was told and walked over to the couch and bent himself over, spreading his legs wide for them.

Cody then said "very good, now, let's get started then".

Thomas and Colin came to help him and pulled Jaime's cheeks wide open, and Cody nodded to Thomas who went to retrieve a vibrator, just for Jaime.

Thomas's cock throbbed in his pants as he slowly pushed the vibrator inside Jaime, who gasped in shock at the contact but didn't struggle or he would otherwise hurt himself. Cody and Colin watched as Thomas inserted the toy further inside, his cock fully hard inside his pants and aching for attention, but they focused on teasing Jaime even further

Once the vibrator was fully inside Jaime's butt, Thomas slowly moved it back out, then back in, back out, then back in, at first very slowly and carefully but gradually went faster as Jaime's butt loosened and opened wider to receive.

Jaime at first felt slightly uncomfortable when the toy had first entered him, but gradually it faded, and quickly have way to pleasure. He felt so good as the vibrator hit something inside him each time it went in.

At first, he tried to contain it, but then he heard a *click* and the vibrator started humming inside him and he couldn't help but moan, catching the attention of the trio but especially his cousin. "Do you like that?" Cody said.

Jaime only nodded, but his cousin went further and said: "Do you want Thomas here to stop?" Cody said.

Jaime's pride said yes but his body said no, but all he did, was shake his head, and his cousin smiled even wider.

Jaime's cock was rock hard hanging between his legs, and he desperately wanted to grab a hold of it and stroke his cock until he shot his load, but first...

"Cody, may I please use one of my arms?" was all he said.

Cody grew the biggest shit-eating grin he'd ever pulled and said, "What for?" and Jaime hesitated for a moment, but he just couldn't stand it anymore.

"May I please use one of my hands to jerk off my cock?" he said.

Cody approved of his begging and desperation, and said "Well why didn't you say so? Go ahead cousin" he said.

The three of them then watched as Jaime immediately grabbed a hold of his cock and stroked furiously, as he felt sensations beyond anything he'd ever felt.

Cody then switched places with Thomas and upped the setting on the vibrator, driving Jaime crazy.

Thomas couldn't take it anymore and dropped his pants, then started to jerk himself off in front of them, while Cody backed away and reached inside his own pants.

Colin merely stood off to the side and watched the situation unfold, he was transfixed as he watched his brother, best friend, and cousin all pleasure themselves.

As Jaime got ever closer to climaxing once more, Thomas and Cody stepped closer to each other like yesterday. They both grabbed each other's cocks and started to pleasure each other once more.

Cody's right hand pushed the vibrator in and out of Jaime, while his left jerked off Thomas, the stimulation of it all pushed him close to the edge and Thomas wasn't far behind.

Jaime himself didn't stop jerking off his cock, and it didn't take long before the trio heard the familiar moans and grunts of him about to cum. They watched as Jaime shot his load all over the back of the couch, the vibrator still on and inside him.

Cody and Thomas then turned their attention to each other, and it was Jaime's cousin who came first, shooting his load all over Thomas' hand and his own bare chest. This didn't stop him from making Thomas cum himself, the youth's knees grew weak as he shot his own load, landing on the floor and all over Cody.

Once his orgasm had subsided, Jaime finally realized what had happened, they had seduced and teased him enough to make him willing to beg them to allow him to masturbate in front of them.

The cum stains on the back of the couch now stood as further testament to his shame and humiliation. He was also now devoid of all man-hair, completely smooth. Jaime stood for a moment before dashing off to his room, with the vibrator still sticking out of his butt.

He heard laughter as he ran, and as he dashed up the steps and into his room, he quickly locked the door once inside. Once there, he could still hear laughing all the way from the living room, and quickly realized why before taking the vibrator out of his ass.