Jake and Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he gently pulled his cock from my hungry mouth. I used my fingers to scoop up the cum on my face. I looked up at Jake as I sucked the cum off my fingers.

"That was so fucking hot," Jake growled, smiling down at me, "you're a natural at sucking cock."

I smiled up at him. I felt proud from the compliment. I loved knowing that I was a good cocksucker, and I loved being a cocksucker.

We cuddled back together and kissed, our bodies pressed together. Both of our dicks returning to their hardness.

My fingers found Jake's half hard member, and I started stroking him back to full mast. I loved knowing that it was me who got his cock nice and hard. Jake's fingers traced patterns on my skin, sending tingles of pleasure through me. He moved his hands to my nipples, making my little sack tingle.

"I want to do something else..." Jake said, but formed it more as a question.

"Anything," I almost said daddy but stopped myself. I didn't want to ruin this moment if he didn't like that.

He flipped me over onto my stomach, bending my knees to my chest. As he moved lower over my back, Jake kissed over my sides and back, sending waves of pleasure through me. I gasped and moaned, my body responding to his touch in ways I had never experienced before. Again I noted how he was skilled and caring.

His hands moved to my cheeks where he squeezed hard, making me moan loudly. He kissed and licked and nibbled on both of my ass cheeks, sending pleasure tingling through my body. Each time getting closer and closer to my crack. Finally, he spread my cheeks apart, exposing my little rose bud.

I felt his hot breath against my hole, making me pucker. As he lowered his head, I suddenly felt his soft, we tongue swirl around my back door. I had never felt anything this pleasurable in my life. As he rimmed me I moaned loudly, lost in the moment. He moved his tongue to the center of my tight rose bud and probed his tongue into my opening. It sent shockwaves of pleasure through me. I started humping back at Jakes his face to the same rhythm of his probing tongue, lost in the pleasure he was giving me.

"Uh, fuck yeah, that feels so good"

I almost lost it when he moved his hand to my little prick, the combination of feelings almost overwhelming. Jake removed his tongue and spit a wad of spit onto my hole. He replaced his tongue with a finger. Gently he probed deeper and deeper until his finger was all the way inside me.

"Oh, fuck, give me more, please!" I pleaded as he started finger fucking my hole.

But instead Jake pulled out. I moaned in disappointment, but then I realized he was reaching over a grabbing a bottle of lube that I hadn't seen until just now.

"Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you," Jake told me, and I fully believed that he would.

Jake squirted the room temp lube along by crack and on his hands. He put one hand on my dangling little member and massaged the lube all over and then put two fingers against my little hole.

"I'm going to start calling your hole a boy pussy from now on, and I want you to call be daddy" Jake told me.

"Ok, daddy," I said, lost in pleasure.

"What do you want me to do with these fingers baby?"

I knew what Jake was wanting. "I want you to finger fuck my little boy pussy daddy, please" I purred in the sluttiest, sexiest voice I could.

With that he pressed his two fingers into me. He started fucking me fast with his fingers and jerking me off at the same time. I could feel him hitting my p-spot. Suddenly he pulled out, but just as quickly I felt him re enter. This time though, he added another finger.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He let me get adjusted then resumed his fucking.

"Fuck, uhhh, yes! You're going to make me cum again daddy!" I moaned.

"Not yet" Jake removed his finger leaving me feeling empty. I felt him shift on the bed and I heard the lube open then close.

"Are you ready, Alex? Are you ready for me to fuck your little boy pussy?" Jake asked seductively.

"Yes daddy, please, fuck my little boy pussy, fuck it hard daddy!" I said, needing to feel him inside me.

He moved into position and I felt the tip of his cock against my entrance. He started slowly applying pressure, making sure to be as gentle as possible.

His cock slowly started splitting me open, I winced at the pain but buried my face so that I wouldn't make Jake stop with my pained moans.

Finally, his head slipped past my entrance, filling my body with a sharp pain but also a new pleasure.

"You ok?" Jake asked in a caring and loving tone.

"Yeah, just go slow," I said through gritted teeth. Then as an after thought I added, "daddy."

He continued slowly pushing into me, each new inch easing the pain. Finally I felt his balls touch mine and my ass press against his hips. He stayed there for a minute while I adjusted. The pain almost completely replaced by pleasure now.

"I'm ready, I'm ready for you to fuck me now daddy," I whispered.

"Ok" was all Jake replied.

He stared pulling out, leaving me feeling empty, until just his head was inside me. Then he pushed back in, all the down. He continued the slow pumping in and out of me.

The pleasure built and I was now moaning with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good,"

"Your ass is so tight baby"

"Umph, just for you daddy"

Jake started thrusting quicker. Soon he was fucking me hard. His grunts and my moans filling the room. I was feeling the most pleasure I had ever felt in my life.

I could feel my orgasm building as Jake pounded my hole.

"I'm about to cum," Jake said as his movements got more rigid and forceful.

"Yes, Jake, uhhh, fucking fill my, umm, little boy pussy! Uhh, give me that fucking cum daddy!"

That must of sent him over the edge, because he rammed himself as deep as he could and started cumming deep in my guts.

Feeling his cock pulsing in my ass and his hot seed filling me up sent me over the edge too.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Fuck yes!" I moaned as my orgasm shook through my whole body.

I collapsed onto my stomach, dislodging

Jake's softening cock from my gaping hole. His body falling onto mine. My hole now felt empty without him inside me.

We turned around and cuddled together, both of us drifting off to sleep, with me being happy and content and my ass full of cum.

When I woke up our bodies were still entwined. The memories from the previous night rushing to me. I smiled and my little dick began to harden.

"Well good morning to you too," Jake said, reaching between us and giving my dick a few quick strokes. I reached for his flaccid cock and started stoking him back as we kissed each other softly. His cock quickly hardened in my hand.

After a few minutes of this Jake rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him.

I could feel his hardness against mine. As we continued making out, I humped my little dick against his big cock. Jake eventually grabbed the lube. He handed it to me and I applied some to his cock below me and then to my eager hole.

I straddled him, my hands on his shoulders as he guided himself inside of me.

As he entered me, I gasped, feeling a surge of pleasure wash over me. He was big, and I could feel every inch of him inside of me. I started to move, my hips grinding against his as we made love.

As we made love, Jake was assertive and passionate, taking control and showing me what he wanted. He kissed me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth as his hands roamed over my body. I moaned softly, lost in the pleasure of his touch.

Jake's hands roamed over my body, exploring every inch of my skin. He kissed me deeply as we moved together in perfect harmony.

As we continued to make love, I felt a sense of euphoria wash over me. I had never felt so alive, so connected to another person.

With one final thrust, Jake buried is cock deep inside me and we came together, our bodies shaking with pleasure. It was with a passion and intensity that left me breathless. My cum coated his body and his coated my insides. Each touch and kiss sending waves of pleasure through me. I surrendered to him completely, lost in the intensity of our connection. We collapsed onto the bed, our bodies entwined, and I knew that I had found my soulmate in Jake.

As we lay there, our bodies still entwined, I knew that I would never forget this moment. It was a moment of pure passion, of pure love, and I knew that I would cherish it forever.

Afterwards, we just laid in bed together. Jake's fingers brushing over my skin. He whispered words of love and affection, making me feel cherished and adored. I couldn't help but feel a sense of euphoria. I had never felt so alive, so connected to another person. Jake's touch had awakened something inside of me, something that I had never known existed.

12