James & Mrs. Evans Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Evans' sister pays a surprise visit.
1.5k words
4.22
3.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James & Mrs. Evans 02

"Hey, James."

"OMG, Mindi, Mindi, what a surprise, I mean, come inside, Mindi."

I mean, the only problem with Mindi is that she's my friend Danny's sister. So she was always off limits, plus she was one year older and never ever taught Danny or myself a damn thing! I mean, what the hell, right?

"Well, don't get too excited to see me, James because I'm basically here to swindle you, so."

Oh, but the other thing about Mindi, she has always placed her cards on the table face up.

"Well, you've never played fair with me anyways, Mindi, so."

"Now, now, James, it's not fault that you think of me the way you do. I mean, I'm just a girl and there are a lot of girls around here, so you could do just as well, actually, you would do better with them, so."

"Well, you're my special girl, but I get how I wouldn't a good choice for you given how your brother are friends and all, so what's the Con?"

"Oh, there is no Con, James, I'm here to straight up swindle you out a long weekend hotel down near CC so I can visit with my brother. And I'm being nice with your money given it's the off season down at the ocean beach and all, so."

"And just what do I get out of all of this then, Mindi?"

"Oh, I'm glad that you brought that up, James. I mean, first James, you get to day dream about Cindi and I sharing one bed in a "five-star" hotel room and I promise to send a proof picture text and then you get to sleep my momma without fear of me "popping" over for a visit with my momma at the worst time possible, so????"

"Mindi, Mindi, I mean, I mean, I had to get his box of porn DVDs and return his ATV helmet and then I mean, the sun was in my eyes and then."

"Oh, relax stud, you're both adults and my momma hasn't been this pleasant since her divorce, so as long as Danny is away at CC, well, mum is the word from my side, so? By the way, (nice dick), not that I caught a quick glimpse or anything, so????"

"I mean, Mindi, it started out innocent and."

[Fingers to ears.]

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la."

"I mean, will Danny go all la, la, la too then?"

"Please, these are not the things that Danny thinks about, but well, you should be careful about things, just in case, I suppose. So, may I use your laptop to enter a credit card number then?"

Well, given that it was November and all, it was the off season, so.

"(Mwah) I'll do my best to capture a nip slip from Cindi for you then, James (mwah)."

I mean, I mean, I didn't ask for it or anything, so.

"Whoa, James, slow it down a little. I mean, my daughter managed to swindle one of her sucker boyfriends out of a free weekend down at the coast, so we won't have any unexpected interruptions today. And that was just something I wanted to say, so screw me hard and fast, James, do me hard, do me deep and do me fast! I mean, don't be so fast with the finish and all, but put a little friction in there, stud."

[Whoof, whoof, oh, whoof, whoof, ug, ug, ooh, whoof, whoof, ugh, ugh, hg, hg, hg, whoof, whoof.]

"Stud, stud, stud, stud, ooh, James, ooh, OMG James, bring that velvet helmet home, James, bring it."

[Whoof, whoof, oh, whoof, whoof, ug, ug, ooh, whoof, whoof, ugh, ugh, hg, hg, hg, whoof, whoof.]

"OK baby, blow, grunt and blow baby, do it, I'm safe and I'm your secret MILF James, so pie me James, pie me."

[Whoof, grunt, grunt, ugh, ugh, ooh, oh, oh, ahh, ahh, ooh, ahh, oh.]

I mean, that's how learn stuff, right? Listen and do, right?

"(Mwah), stud! Close your eyes and catch your breath sweetie."

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze.]

"And I don't mind cleaning things up, even with my juices mixed with your juice, so."

[Slurp, gulp, lick, lick, lap, lap, suck, suck, suck, slurp, lick, gulp.]

"Huh, technically then, I still haven't sucked you yet, right James?"

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze.]

"LOL, men! They all that gusto in the beginning of things and can't catch their breath afterwards, mwah, rest up stud and don't worry about the sheets. I'll change them later."

I mean, now that's a woman, right? Sex, a few words and then nightie, night for a while, so. However, all that nightie night napping stuff does have its drawbacks, so.

"Sis, why is there a lump in your bed?"

"Well sis, you shouldn't be opening my bedroom door when you just stop by to show me your holiday dinner shopping list and all, so."

"Um, the lump in your bed is moving and all, so."

"Oh, oh, he has a few moves alright, I mean, what? That's a big house mouse, isn't it, sis?"

"And bushy hair, like sex hair, not that I would know much about sex hair and all, so."

[Ping, ping, ping.]

"Damn it, um, sis, that's a zoom meeting notice from work, so pour yourself a ice tea and behave or leave. Oh, and your holiday dinner shopping list perfect, so go buy it."

Huh? I had only seen Mrs. Evans sister, Wendy a few times, but she was definitely the older sister. Or the younger sister. I mean, I'm a guy and I don't know close ages from Adam, so.

But having the warm covers yanked half from me was, well, I didn't know about before, but it was cool and all, so.

"Woo-hoo, peek a boo."

"Um, hi, I'm the exterminator and I got lost chasing a house mouse, so."

I mean, leisure slacks just drop that fast then?

"Hi, I'm Wendy and I believe this is my seat right here, so."

"Oh, um, but there was an accident and that seat has a pole in it, so."

"Oh, and I have just the place to put that pole, so."

[Slowly sits down, slowly wiggles around, gently sighs.]

"Oh, oh, oh, OMG, I mean, whew, I'm going to need an exterminator of my own then, ooh, ooh, oh."

"James."

"Oh ooh, James, um, um, OMG, thrust up, James, I mean, don't pump up, James, I mean, this feels amazing, but I'm not safe today, ooh, oh, oh, James, OMG, push James, shove it to me."

"I mean, how unsafe are you, Wendy?"

"OMG, that's a fat cock, whew, I mean, I need to get off of you, James, I mean, ug, ug, ug, geez, fuck me quick, I mean, I'm not safe, I'm not safe. I mean, oh, oh, oh, I mean, I know that my sister just took the lions share of your nut, but still, ooh, ooh, hey, no fair with the sideways movements, OMG, OMG, ooh, exterminate me James, spray me. Oh, I need to rise up! OMG snap, spray me, no wait, don't."

"So, sit up and stop rocking your hips then, Wendy."

"I mean, I mean, I mean, ooh, ooh, ug, ug, ow, ow, ow, I'm moving off, James, I'm moving off then, OMG, I'm going to get pregnant if I don't move now!"

I mean, when I say I'm moving, I mean, I move, right?

Well, she did, but like a damn circus performer! I mean, she went all lift, flip, duct under, hand action and swoosh, right into her wonderfully experienced mouth!

"Ahh, ahh, ahh."

"Oh, don't get too comfortable just yet, mister, there was a coating of your stuff on the head when I put it in my mouth, so."

"I mean, um???"

"Relax, stud, we'll probably get lucky, but LOL, I'll tell you for sure in a few weeks. Anyways, yummy in my tummy, but I had better slip out of here before my sister gets off of her work meeting, so."

"Oh, I mean, I'm kind of spoken for, but your undies are looking mighty fine, so."

"Men! Always pervs, but OK because that will be a first for me, so [slip, slide], here, champ."

"Oh, um and some kisses!"

"Men! Oh, wait, I like that part about men, so [mwah, smooch, mwah, ag, ag, ummah, mwah.]"

I mean, that's normal after sex stuff, right? Kissing and finger play, right?

"Sorry, that was so fast, James, but you know, right? And that's code for was it good, by the way."

"Oh, that was the perfect amount of time and that was amazing from both of your positions, so?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure that a battle of the sisters in the bedroom will fly with my sister Cari, but if you have the nerve (and balls) to bring it up, stud (mwah), bye, babe."

But as good as all that is, LOL, saying goodbye as you slip out the house while your number one partner is on a zoom call meeting, is better, right? I mean, you stand off to the side and have an entire good bye conversation with just hand motions, right? And hey, as long as no one else in the zoom meeting can see you off to the side, well, some of those hand motions don't have to be G rated, right?

End James & Mrs. Evans 02