James & Mrs. Evans Ch. 03

Story Info
LOL, need to seed all the women of a family, not my words.
918 words
3.67
2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James & Mrs. Evans 03

[Ping]

"I just put you in my Will, Mindi."

[Ping]

"LOL, I promised U a Cindi nip slip."

[Whoop]

"Went overboard."

[Whoop]

"But U love, right?"

[Whoop]

"LOL, I kissed Ur crush!"

[Ping]

"I mean, stay a few more days on me."

[Ping]

"LOL, so U can tag team with the women."

[Whoop]

"In my family?"

[Whoop]

"Stud?"

[Whoop]

"Cindi crush back on U."

[Whoop]

"By the way."

[Whoop]

"Oops, bro Danny OK."

Well, I wasn't exactly going to say it that way, besides, I mean, why the hell does she even know that anyways, right? I mean, nothing was carved in stone, so.

"Oh, oh, James, I think there is enough going on between you and I, let alone how you're working things on the side with my sister Wendy now, so, seriously, a 3-way? What are we, your sister wives then? I mean, what's wrong with the way you bang me and then bang Wendy later anyways? I mean, I'm still sharing and all, so???"

"Mrs. Evans, I mean, Cari, I mean, all I agreed was to bring it up. I mean, this is all on your sister Wendy and I'm perfectly happy with things as they are, but is there a happy medium then?"

"Ugh, James, we're pushing the line here, however, a few of lady's down at the Line Dance club have mentioned that standing up sex isn't impossible, so if you do me and do me standing up in the doorway of my bedroom door where my sister could spy on us from the living room, well, that will have to be close enough then, so?"

I mean, viva the Line Dance club lady's, right? And for practicing stuff.

"Oh, James, I mean, whew, the lady's down at Line Dance club are going to get a free cocktail, from me, right? Whoof, whoof, oh, pump, James, pump, whoof, ug, ooh, oh, my head, ooh, oh, oh, James, James, I'm home, James, OMG, I'm home, baby! Oh, my head, ooh, my loins!"

[Whoof, whoof, oh, whoof, whoof, ug, ug, ooh, whoof, whoof, ugh, ugh, hg, hg, hg, whoof, whoof.]

"Oh, well, that was new, James, LOL, I know that was the end of it, but that was new!"

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, ooh, wheeze, wheeze.]

"LOL, yeah right, stud, you're getting old at 22 now, so."

[Whoof, whoof, oh, whoof, whoof, ug, ug, ooh, whoof, whoof, ugh, ugh, hg, hg, hg, whoof, whoof.]

"Oh, oh, so, oh, so, oh, oh, ooh, alright then, James, I mean, whew, whew, I'm sweating, James, I'm sweating it out then!"

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, ooh, wheeze, wheeze, oh snap, I'm dying.]

"OK, OK, James, whew, you can nap it off and I'll sweeten the deal if we never speak of it."

[Wheeze, sweet deal, wheeze, wheeze, sweet deal, wheeze, wheeze, ooh, ooh, wheeze, wheeze.]

"I'll trade you a nap in my daughter Mindi's old bed if we never do that in front of or with my sister, Wendy, so????"

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, K, K, K, wheeze.]

"Men! Anything for the whole damn family! (Don't you dare hump her old pillows, mister!)"

I mean, all I needed was a place to rest up and catch some air and I would have never thought about humping Mindi's old bed pillows, so. But a promise is a promise and Mrs. Evans is a damn sex machine, so I played by the rules and napped. I mean, with that whole "wheezing" thing, right?

Oops, I mean, "Men!" and their damn "wheezing" afterwards, LOL, right?

"No, it's OK, James. I mean, it was exciting to consider when I was sexually charged up, but that whole damn "sister wives" thing in nude does settle in after chilling out, so, it's OK, but I still get mine on the side, right James?"

"Oh, I mean, I thought your favorite position was on your back, but yeah, Wendy, it's me and you on the side, so."

"Well, listen, James, I don't know all of the rules and stuff, but I mean, can't Cari and I still carry that "sister wives" title and all? I mean, is there a rule that says we all need to be a bed at the same time?"

Oh, I mean, sure, right folks? Sister wives at separate times works for me!

"Now James, of course the foot job sex would be different because as you explained it, it requires two women at the same time while wearing only a short and sexy Super Woman skirt costumes and without undies on, but beyond that, we should go back to straight one on one sex, agreed?"

"Fine, Wendy, I mean, a lot of guys in the world never get to experience the "whole damn family at once" thing, so I'll just suffer through and endure, that's all."

"OMG, men! Men and their damn need to seed all the women of a family all at once!"

"Well, all I'm saying is that I noticed a flight schedule on Cari's breakfast Bar for your other sister Katherine's arrival for the November holidays and all, so."

I mean, Danny's Aunt Katherine had always lived out of state, so I knew very little about her, but who knows, right? And by the way, LOL, "the need to seed" all of the women of a family is my new call sign, so. Also, those were Wendy's words, not mine.

End James & Mrs. Evans 03