Jamie and Mora's Christmas Tradition

Story Info
Busty gals kidnap hung guy.
1k words
4.14
5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie lay naked in bed, panting heavily. Her alabaster skin was sticky with sweat. Her blonde hair was a mess. Her massive tits rose and fell with every fevered breath. Her right hand clung tightly to the equally nude and slippery body of Mora beside her. She watched as the Latina's brown skin shone in the low lighting of their bedroom. The woman was damn near perfect.

"It's Christmas Eve," Jamie reminded her.

"It is."

"Ready to welcome our guest?"

"Fuck yeah."

The two women quickly threw on some clothes, forgoing bras or panties entirely. They didn't have time and they would just get in the way. Both donned tight-fitting sweaters that left the size of their breasts clear to even the most casual viewer. Jamie's green top struggled the most, but Mora's red had material to work with as well. The two hopped into their little car and went hunting.

Pickings were slim this year. Where were all the guys at? None of the handful they saw did anything for them. Whose sick idea of a joke was this?

"Got one!" Mora shouted.

Jamie whipped her head around, breaking out into a crocodile smile.

"Nice choice."

The guy had no idea what was about to happen to him. He just strolled along the sidewalk letting the cool December breeze ruffle his ginger hair. He seemed lost in thought. That made it easier for Jamie to pull the car into the alley ahead of him, blocking his path. He didn't even have time to get a word out before Mora jumped out of the passenger's door and tossed him in. He only managed a grunt before she hopped in atop him. The door slammed shut and they were off.

Mora straddled the startled man as she yanked off his shirt and tossed it out the window. From there she began wrapping her ropes around his waist and arms. He tried to say something, but a bright red ball gag was shoved into his mouth, cutting him off.

"Can't wait to play with you," she teased.

Jamie sped all the way home. Finally! The thought of what was coming nearly made her do the same. As they pulled into the garage Mora grabbed his legs and held them tight. Once the car shut off Jamie was on him, holding his back against her chest as they carried him hurriedly out of the car. By this time the shock was wearing off. Their guest bucked and squirmed in their grip. They had done this too many times to even notice, let alone be slightly delayed. They plopped him down on the couch and tied his legs together.

"There," Jamie beamed.

The two ladies plopped down on either side of him and began running their hands over his chest.

"So fucking sexy," Mora panted.

She playfully tweaked his nipples. He moaned in pleasure at the skill of her touch.

"See?" Jamie asked the guy. "This isn't so bad. We're just gonna give you a nice pleasurable holiday. None of our other guests have complained."

He mumbled something at her between moans.

"Here, let me show you what you're in for."

Slowly, tauntingly slowly, she raised the bottom of her sweater until her creamy white breasts popped out.

"There, take a good, long look."

His eyes widened comically. A blush spread over his cute little face. He began panting heavily. Something was visibly stirring in his pants.

"Oooo! So, I'd say you like these babies, EH?"

She followed up her 'question' with an impish giggle. The bulge continued to grow. Far more than Jamie would have expected. She unzipped his fly and let his pants slide down. Something sprang free. Something massive.

"Damn, Jamie!" Mora shouted. "He's got a dick like a bull!"

Jamie had to admit her friend was right. This guy was far more than meet the eye. They had really hit the jackpot this year. The dick in question throbbed now that it was free and exposed to the elements. She wasn't even sure she could wrap her hand around it. She was going to fucking find out. Hand shaking, she reached out. She licked her lips as her hand inched closer. Her hand touched the warm skin and clamped on like a drowning man finding a piece of wood. Her fingers just barely touched on the other side.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

Slowly she began to stroke. Mora continued his pants descent to the floor. She quickly untied his legs, pulled the pants off, and tied the legs back together again. Their prisoner moaned happily to Jamie's rhythm. It was so big! She needed to feel more of it! She tossed her sweater over her head and climbed between his legs. She slipped it between her tits. God, it fit so good! Up and down she moved. Up and down. She licked her lips as she let her melons massage it. Each throb made her wetter and wetter. She needed more!

"Get him on the floor!" she shouted to Mora.

They carried him over the tree and lay him down underneath.

"Merry Christmas to us," Mora smirked.

Jamie fought off her pants and mounted him.

"YES!"

The night was long. The night was hot. The night was nothing but a blur of two sexy women fucking his brains out to the happy prisoner on the floor.

Now it was commonly their tradition for Jamie and Mora to dump their victim on some side street the next morning and let him wander home. The thought never crossed their minds that day. They kept at it under the tree, only sleeping when they absolutely had to.

Nor did they consider it the next day. It wasn't until the countdown on New Year's Eve they ever would. They new year came and they took turns kissing him.

"I love you Bull," Jamie said suddenly.

That's what they had come to call him. They never learned their prisoners' names. They didn't need them while they played. They also made sure to never to tell them theirs. It made it easier to let them go. They both agreed they would only tell their names to the man they chose to keep.

"From this day forward, you will no longer call us just Mistress. Mistress Jamie and Mistress Mora."