Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Jamie learns about her new employers and their toys.
1k words
4.7
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was ready to learn more about her new job. She opened her company phone for the first time. She opened the email app and found a message including her job responsibilities, expense account details, and of course needed context on the couple employing her.

Her job responsibilities were as follows

Submit her body as needed for sexual use by anyone who requested it in any way they saw fit.

Disposal of any and all sexual fluids in the house.

General cleaning and up keep of all sex toys in the home.

Completion of the daily sexual task list.

Limitations, punishment, and rules set by David and Anna.

The daily sexual task list was fairly straightforward.

You will be David and Anna's daily alarm clock. They will be woken at 7am precisely. David would like to be woken with oral sex on week days and Anna would like to be stimulated via wand until awoken at which point you will begin fingering her. During weekends you will orally stimulate Anna until she wakes from there she will direct you. After Anna is finished you will lube your ass and lower yourself onto David. You will ride him to completion, plug yourself and continue with your day.

Between 1pm and 3pm you will submit as David and Anna see fit.

Between 8pm and 10pm you will be tasked with service to David and Anna.

She opened the document labeled about us.

Hello Jamie,

We're so glad you have decided to accept our offer! We wrote this to tell you a little about ourselves. We've been working with the goal of early retirement since our early 20s now that we have achieved that we've grown bored and have decided to chase our passions. David is co-owner of a research and development phase sex tech company. It's all very technical but the basics are they are workings on the incorporation of artificial intelligence into the boudoir. The practical upshot of which is your toy knows what you want and how you like it. The toys have many sensors and will learn what your body desires and will make it happen. The other side of that is they can be told exactly what to do to you in plain english and they will understand. Please take all settings on all devices very literally!

These are not the underpowered and poorly designed toys you are used to. These things are basically the perfect lover after they've learned everything they need to. Even before then they will monitor heart rate, body temperature, and muscle contractions to approximate your pleasure level as well as when you came. This is obviously very different than most toys on the market today. The data collected is all anonymous and used to train the base level program. David is very proud of what they have been able to do however they are still a long way from going to market. The devices in your closet are basically the bleeding edge of what is possible. As a result they have features that well probably never will be possible in a consumer product.

My favorite device is the strapless dildo! It has an incredible suction based retention mechanism that pulls a vacuum inside my vagina as well as on my clit. It also has a hydraulic pressure dispersion system around the base of the cock and inside the plug. Basically anytime I bottom out my strap-on into someone or someone slides into my ass while I'm wearing it I get a wonderful pressure on my gspot. I have been known to get a little carried away while using that device so feel free to tell me if you need a minute while I'm using it! I hope you enjoy your first night here! Oh and do be sure to try at least some of the toys in your free time... while you have free time. The app on your phone called "mindfuck" is connected to all the devices. It's easy to used, just like you!

Jamie was still trying to grasp all this but she was definitely excited by the prospect of all the insane pleasure awaiting her. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 9. She thought well I'll see if I can get the plug figured out. She opened the app and found that the plug was lit up and showing "in use" she tapped the settings and switched it from idle to pleasant orgasm. She felt the device stretch slightly and gently work her prostate. She felt good, she felt naughty. She felt completely femanine as she enjoyed her new favorite toy. It was very intimate, it felt as if she was being probed by a new lover. She could almost hear someone talking to her in a dominant voice.

"Oh you love that don't you, you love having your ass played with don't you? I'll bet you could cum from just this couldn't you? Would you like to cum just from anal? Do you want to be my little anal cumslut?"

Jamie was right back in her sub space. She was dying to cum from nothing but anal stimulation. She secretly preferred her cock left alone when she was pent up. She wanted to be made to cum like a girl at every opportunity though she often found it difficult to achieve without proper motivation or a very erotic partner. Not so with this thing though! All she had to do was let it work it's magic and she would cum like the slutty girl she was.

She could feel her orgasm building. She couldn't believe it, she just came 40 minutes ago and she was ready to explode again. She rolled her legs above her head and stared at her cock. She saw it twitch and opened her mouth. She felt a wave of pleasure rock her as she shot a tiny load into her mouth. That few drops of cum hitting her lips was all it took to make her head go completely blank. She sat there partial thoughts swimming around all calling her a good little fuck toy, and that she was a very naughty girl. She laid there until she fell asleep.