Jamison's Sperm Bank Donation Pt. 05

Story Info
White girl shows black roommates how to share.
1.9k words
4.53
8.6k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

Jeanne finished work and drove to the apartment Jamison and Marcus shared. She shifted in the driver's seat in horny excitement. She was fairly certain she was going to be fucking a big black cock tonight. She just wasn't entirely sure whose.

She'd spent the previous night with Jamison, after he tricked her into giving him a hand and blow job at work. They'd met up that evening and all was forgiven, as he fucked her in every way she could think of. That included getting her tight white ass railed on the dining room table while Jamison's roommate, Marcus watched from a hiding spot. She'd been sure to give Marcus a show, and he responded by visiting her at work this morning. She'd learned that Jamison had been dishonest with her again, and she made him pay by forcing him to watch helplessly while she took Marcus' cock, which was a little bigger than his.

She parked and approached their front door. As she was getting ready to ring the doorbell, she heard a commotion inside. She tried the doorknob, and it was unlocked. She was shocked at what she saw as she opened the door.

Marcus and Jamison were rolling around on the floor, shouting and cursing at each other. A dining room chair lay on its side, broken, in one corner of the room. A picture had been knocked off the wall, and there was a hole punched in drywall on one side of the room.

"Hey!" she shouted. The two men stopped scuffling and stood, facing her. Jamison had some swelling under one eye. Marcus wiped blood from his bottom lip.

"What is going on?" she asked. They both started talking. Jamison then shoved Marcus and spoke.

"I was just letting him know what I thought of him putting the moves on you," he said. "And trying to steal you away."

Marcus shoved him back, harder, and said, "And I was telling him that there's a certain way to treat a lady. With honesty and openness. And not acting like you've claimed her."

Jamison shoved him back and Jeanne stepped in between them.

"Knock it OFF," she shouted. They stood, breathing heavily, facing each other, with her in the middle.

"I don't want you two fighting," she said. "And I certainly don't want you fighting over me."

She turned to Jamison and gave him a deep kiss, grabbing his cock through his shorts. She broke the kiss and said, "No one is going to steal me away."

He went to put his arm around her but she spun away and faced Marcus. She grabbed his cock through his shorts and gave him a deep kiss. "And no one is staking a claim to me," she told him.

She stepped away from his attempt to wrap her up as well. She stood between them and reached down with both hands, one cupping each man's balls. She squeezed and pulled both guys toward her.

"I think there's probably enough of me to go around," she said in a soft, purring voice.

Lust quickly replaced rage in both guys and they reached for her. She felt strong, meaty hands pawing her ass and tits. She reached her arms around both men's waists and pulled them close. She kissed one, then the other as they continued to grope her. Her shirt, pants and bra were quickly stripped away from her and she stood naked between them.

Both Jamison and Marcus stepped out of their shorts and underwear, and the three of them stood naked in the dining room. Jeanne reached down and grabbed one cock in each hand, pulling on them, first one, then the other. Both seemed to be throbbing and had grown larger than ever.

"You boys both seem excited to make this work," she said with a giggle. Then she dropped down to her knees. The men faced her from opposite sides and she pressed their cocks against her face, sandwiching herself between them, pointing in opposite directions, as she rubbed her cheeks back and forth. She reached under and pulled on both guy's balls, one sack in each hand. She marveled at the little differences between both men, in cock size and thickness, scent, and the size of their balls.

Jeanne began slowly stroking Marcus' cock while she turned toward Jamison and took his in her mouth. She sucked him without breaking rhythm on Marcus. After about half a minute, she turned around and began sucking Marcus while stroking Jamison. Back and forth she went, cutting down the time she spent sucking each man until she was just bobbing her head to and fro. After doing that for awhile, she opened as wide as she could and pressed the head of both cocks into her mouth at the same time, swiping and swirling her tongue around both tips while she stroked rapidly with each hand.

Marcus was the first to let go, and she released Jamison entirely to give Marcus her full attention. She deep throated him and sucked hard, bringing his load down her throat. She wrapped both hands around his ass and squeezed as he thrust his hips cumming into her mouth. He finished and collapsed backward into a dining room chair, and she immediately turned to Jamison to finish him up, wrapping her hands behind his ass and squeezing as she took him deep into her throat. After a few moments, he began to cum and she swallowed him down as well.

He collapsed back into another chair, and she chuckled as she stood between them, a hand on each man's upper thigh.

"Is that all you boys have got?" she asked. "The night is still young."

After the three of them took a quick shower, the guys were ready to go again.

She looked at Jamison and asked, "Do you have a quarter?" He quickly found one on the counter and handed it to her. She smiled mischievously and said, "It's your call. Heads? Or tails?"

"Aw fuck," said Jamison. "I want tails."

She set down the quarter without flipping it and said, "All right then." She turned away from him and got on her hands and knees, raising her thick white ass in the air. As he got into position behind her, she watched Marcus approach her from the front and opened her mouth to take him in. She felt Jamison enter her from behind, filling her up, as Marcus' cock filed her mouth. The two men stood facing each other, pounding away at her from each end.

After a few minutes, she had her first orgasm of the evening, which rocked her entire body. When it passed, she twisted away from both men and turned 180 degrees, giving the guys time with the opposite end. Marcus' cock entered her ass. As she suspected, it was a little bit bigger and thicker than Jamison's. She also took note that this was the first time he was actually fucking her. Earlier in the day, he'd just gotten to tit fuck her, as well as getting a blowjob from her. She took Jamison in her mouth, and they began moving again. She was in the middle of another orgasm when both men came at roughly the same time. She felt Marcus' full weight on her back as hot seed filled her ass. Then Jamison's cock began spurting wildly, filling her mouth and throat as she swallowed frantically to keep up.

This time, it was Jeanne who collapsed into a chair while both men stood before her. She gestured for Marcus to come toward her and slowly cleaned off his cock with her mouth. Then she did the same to Jamison.

She stood, legs still a bit shaky and faced Marcus, who was already beginning to stiffen up again.

"You still haven't gotten to have my pussy," she said. He shook his head. "We need to do something about that." She took him by his cock, now rock hard again, and led him to the couch. She sat him down and straddled him, lowering herself down onto his erection. In it went, inch by inch. Both of them gasped as it entered.

Once he was fully inside, she turned and looked over her shoulder. Jamison, also rock hard by now, was standing in the middle of the room, watching.

She waved for him to approach. "Come on over," she said. "We've got room for you too." She spread her legs apart while she rode Marcus and leaned forward, dangling her tits in his face, displaying her ass for Jamison.

He nearly sprinted to the coach and mounted her from behind. She felt his weight on her back and then felt the wild, mind bending pressure and pleasure of a second massive black cock entering her. Marcus' cock thrust up at her pussy while just a mere inch or two away, Jamison's pounded away at her asshole. She thought she might get torn apart as an orgasm immediately rocked through her body.

The two men found a rhythm quickly. Her hips went back and forth like a pendulum as first Marcus thrust up, pushing her backward, then Jamison thrust down, pushing her back forward. She was sandwiched between them, a tiny sliver of white visible between a mountain of powerful black bodies.

She lost track of how many times she orgasmed. It seemed like one long one that lasted most of the night. Eventually, the guys switched positions. Jamison eventually began fucking her pussy while Marcus took her anally. Jamison moved to the bottom with Marcus on top, with her again in the middle, under a pile of manhood.

She looked down at herself and saw the two massive black cocks pistoning in and out of both holes. A tiny sliver of white skin separated them. The image was intoxicating, especially with the sensation of being torn apart by the two eager black men. Whoever was on top now--she'd lost track in her orgasm-muddled mind--lay on her with his full weight, thrusting away like some type of wild animal. She tried to imagine how they looked, with tiny patches of her white skin visible for a few split seconds underneath that muscular black man.

"That's it," she thought, near senseless from pleasure, "cover up all the white."

At some point, one of the guys orgasmed, but they didn't stop. They switched positions again and her orgasm continued, seeming to reach another level. In and out went the cocks. She heard screaming and wondered who it was before realizing with surprise that it was her, unable to contain her pleasure. The other man then came--or maybe it was the same one again.

Eventually, both Jamison and Marcus came again and their cocks each began to soften. Jeanne's heart, which had seemed like it was going to explode out of her chest, slowed. She looked around, wild-eyed, at both men.

All three were drenched in sweat and trying to catch their breaths.

She looked at both black cocks, softer now but still enormous and slick with her juices. She looked at her holes, stretched comically wide. She felt a wave of desire flow through her, rocking her hard. When she'd walked into the apartment, she felt like she was in control of the situation and dictating things. At some point during the nonstop orgasm and the shouting she wasn't aware of, she was pretty sure she'd lost that. She was desperate to have these two men inside her--would do whatever she had to to make it happen again.

She leaned over and put the cock closest to her in her mouth--without even looking up to see whose it was. She began to suck him hard again.

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers