Jamison's Sperm Bank Donation Pt. 06

Story Info
White nurse thinks she might be addicted to black cock.
2.7k words
4.3
9.4k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Jeanne woke up between the two black men who had kept her awake most of the night.

She marveled at how much her life had changed in a couple of days. At the start of the week, she'd never seriously considered being with a black guy. Nothing against them, she'd have said at the time, I'm just more attracted to white guys.

Then Jamison came into the sperm bank where she worked as a nurse and, before she knew it, she was ignoring all the ethics of her job and jerking his big black cock before finishing him off with a blowjob. That moment seemed to break something in her, because since then, she felt like she'd become addicted. Black cock was all she thought of and all she wanted, and she wanted it in every way imaginable. Before she knew it, she had fucked Jamison and allowed him to take her ass. Then there was his roommate Marcus, who she'd also been with before sharing the two of them in what had been a wild night that left her stretched out, worn out and exhausted.

And yet, as she lay between them in bed, she found her hand slowly moving down Jamison's body until it encircled his cock, already swelling even as he continued to sleep. She reached wither her other hand and found Marcus' cock, also hardening. She began to stroke both men at once, moving her fists up and down.

"I must be in the forest," she giggled, "because look at all the morning wood I found."

"Mmm," purred Jamison.

"That's right, baby," said Marcus. "Just like that."

She stroked faster and faster, pumping her fists. Jamison turned to face her. On her other side, Marcus turned to face her as well.

Jeanne was surprised. She was expecting to start the day by jerking them both off simultaneously, but they seemed to each have other ideas. So now, she had a decision to make.

She turned to face Marcus. Within seconds, the tip of his cock was between her legs, searching for home. Meanwhile, Jamison spooned her from behind, the length of his own rock hard cock pressing against her ass.

Both men found their respective holes and once again, Jeanne found herself DPed by a pair of giant black cocks. As it had time and again the previous night, it sent her into nearly immediate orgasm. She thrashed between them as they pumped away at her, cocks pistoning in and out from both sides. She went until they both came, then rolled over and let them have her from the other side.

Again, she continued trying to keep up with the eager men until they both came again, filling her with hot liquid. She felt each cock pulsing and gushing, which sent her into yet another orgasm.

Finally, she collapsed in a heap between the two spent me.

"God," she moaned. "I love black cock."

Both men laughed.

"Seriously," she said. "I can't get enough. Whatever you guys want to do to me..."

"We got ourselves a freaky white girl," said Marcus. "This is gonna be fun."

Jeanne couldn't believe how different the two guys were. Their cocks were different, of course. Marcus was a little bigger than Jamison and was a bit rougher with her, thrusting harder when he was inside her. He was also more likely to spank her and put his hands around her throat. That made sense. Jamison was the shy, awkward one who first came to her work and tricked her into helping him with his sperm donation, begging her to give him a hand--literally. Marcus was the bad boy who tried to steal her from his roommate and showed up at her work demanding that she service him--taking what he wanted.

Jamison seemed to want to date her, planning outings to get dinner with her, while Marcus seemed to just be in it for the physical pleasure of having a white girl in every possible way he could. Once, when she was at a restaurant with Jamison, she'd texted Marcus with their location. She then lured Jamison into the restaurant bathroom for a mid-meal tryst, where Marcus was waiting for them. They'd DPed her while standing against the sink, wither her orgasming wildly while hoping the lock held if someone else came to use the restroom.

On Saturday, Jamison asked Jeanne if she wanted to meet his friends.

"We always get together at one of their places to watch the fights," he said. "They're all bringing girlfriends, so I thought maybe you'd want to come too."

Jeanne agreed, and they showed up with a six-pack of beer to watch the mixed martial art pay-per-view. As Jeanne walked into the friend's apartment, she noticed a large number of frowning faces staring at her. She was surprised. She'd expected that his friends were black, of course, but it hadn't occurred to me that their girlfriends would be too. And they didn't seem too happy to be joined by a white girl infiltrating the group.

Jeanne tried to make conversation, but each attempt was met by grunts or one syllable answers from the other girlfriends. Meanwhile, the guys all crowded around the TV to watch the pre-fight show.

One of Jamison's friends noticed that Jeanne was standing off by herself and spoke to his girlfriend. "Honey, Jeanne also studied nursing. Just like you."

The girlfriend gave her man a fierce look.

"Mmm," she said, then turned back to the girlfriend she'd been talking to and continued her conversation.

Then it was time for the first fight. Jeanne was grateful, because it meant conversation would stop as everyone watched the action on the screen.

A small but well-built black guy entered the cage and began jumping in place to warm up. Jamison's friends discussed what they knew about the fighter.

Then, an Eminem song began playing on the arena PA system and the screen showed a wiry white guy walking to the cage.

Jamison's friends groaned.

"White boy," said one. "We don't want to see no white boy."

He then looked nervously at Jamison and then over at Jeanne. "I'm sorry," he said.

"No worries," she said, just grateful that someone was actually acknowledging her presence. She turned to Jamison. "Maybe we can bet on this fight," she suggested.

"What do we win?" he asked.

"You tell me," she said flirtatiously, ignoring the eye rolling and frowns from the other ladies.

"I'll have to think about it," he said.

She got out her phone and sent him a text.

"Winner gets oral sex?" she wrote.

He looked at his phone and raised his eyebrows. Then he typed.

"We've both been doing that all the time, though," his message read. "Is that really a big prize?"

She thought about it and typed again.

"Winner gets oral sex here," she wrote. "Before the start of the next fight. Every black vs. white fight is for a sexual favor, which needs to be paid off immediately."

Jamison looked at his phone and jumped in surprise. She smiled.

"OK!" came back the quick response.

One of the girlfriends watched the two texting and apparently figured out they were sending messages to each other. She sighed audibly.

"Screw you," thought Jeanne. "You girls didn't even give me a chance."

The first fight didn't last long. The black guy caught the white boy with a straight right and he staggered backward. Then the black guy was on him, throwing punches with abandon. The referee stepped in, ending it after less than 30 seconds. The group in the apartment erupted in cheers. There were some complaints that they didn't let the black fighter get in a few more good shots before stopping it.

Jeanne smiled to herself. She'd caught herself rooting for the black fighter, despite their bet... or maybe because of it.

She got out her phone and typed out a message. "Stay where you are. I'll be right back," she wrote.

"Excuse me," she said. "Where's the bathroom?"

One of the girlfriends pointed down a hall and Jeanne stepped away. While in the bathroom, she reached up under the short tennis skirt she was wearing and slipped off her panties. She held them in her fist and left the restroom.

"These girls thought they hated me before," she thought.

She returned to the living room, where, on the screen, an announcer was interviewing the black guy in the cage. Replays of his straight right and flurry of punches kept playing.

Jeanne walked in front of the TV, apologizing as she did, and stood in front of Jamiison. She took her panties out of her fist and laid them on his lap. He looked up at her, wide eyed.

"What are y..."

"I have a bet to pay off," she interrupted. She then dropped to her knees. As she did, her skirt hiked up, giving a nice view of her round, white ass. Jamison's friends leaned forward in their seats to get a better view, only to sit back quickly when their girlfriend's caught them looking.

Jeanne unsnapped his pants. Jamison looked around nervously, "H---here?"

"You got yourself a freaky white girl," she said, and she unzipped him.

With her white ass in the air, Jeanne gave Jamison a slow sloppy blowjob, licking his dick up and down, then sucking while she cupped his balls. She looked up at him, a smile in her eyes as she saw the panicked look on his face.

She then looked around the room, making eye contact with each of his friends as she cave in her cheeks, sucking on his black cock. Each friend shifted in his seat, as they began to get hard.

Finally, Jamison began to cum and Jeanne said, "Mmmm," loudly. She made slurping noises as he came in her mouth and she swallowed it down. When he was finished, she licked him off, zipped him up, straightened her skirt and stood.

"I need a drink," she said, and reached for a bottle of beer in the cooler on the floor.

The men all stared openly at her, with desire and shock. The women were speechless. She went silently to the chair shed been sitting in and sat down with her beer, crossing her legs. Occasionally, a friend would glance over to see what was visible under her skirt as she smiled to herself.

The next fight matched another black fighter and white fighter. Jeanne turned to one of the girlfriends, showing big innocent eyes as she said, "I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. What with the stakes of the bet and all."

This fight lasted longer, but the black fighter eventually recorded the win, forcing the white fighter to tap out to an armbar in the second round.

Jeanne silently got up, walked across the room and stood in front of Jamison.

"You don't have to..." he began, but she already had him unzipped. She then turned and sat on his lap, her skirt covering both of them. She felt his willing cock enter her from behind. She slowly grinded and twerked against him while the announcer again interviewed the winning fighter.

"Can you see okay?" she asked over his shoulder. He grunted yes.

She again made eye contact with each friend. She was pretty sure, if the girlfriends weren't here, they'd be starting a train very soon.

A short time later, she felt him let go inside her and went to the restroom to wash up.

**

The day after she serviced Jamison in front of his friends and their significant others, Jeanne was at work when she entered a patient room and got a surprise.

Marcus was sitting in a seat next to the examining table. When she entered, he stood and greeted her. She looked over at the table and saw a tall blank man she didn't recognize sitting there.

"This is my friend, Steve," he said "Steve, Jeanne. I was telling him about the deal the sperm bank was offering, and he volunteered to make a donation."

"Okay," she said, and gave him the specimen cup and instructions. Steve looked surprised and glanced over at Marcus.

"Uh, no," Marcus said. "Steve wanted to get the... you know... full service donation. Not the self service."

Jeanne put her hand on her hip and prepared to argue, but Marcus cut her off.

"What did you say the other morning?" he asked. "I love black cock. I can't get enough. What ever you guys want to do to me."

She looked at him. He was right. She had said that. And she'd meant it. It was the first thing that came to her mind when she saw the strange man with Marcus, and part of her had been hoping it was leading here.

"OK, Steve," she said. "Sit down."

He did and she slowly stripped off her scrubs.

"I'm just going to stand here and watch," said Marcus. He then stepped out of his own clothes. "Well, I may do a little more than watch."

Steve's cock was long and thick and she eagerly grabbed it, rubbing it wither her hands, tits and ass cheeks. Very quickly, he was rock hard and she dropped to her knees to begin sucking him. As she did, she felt Marcus mount her from behind. His big black cock entered her ass, and she began to suck his friend harder as Marcus began to move his hips.

As usual, Marcus was the first to go, cumming in her ass. She then felt Steve's cock beginning to swell and cupped his balls while she reached for the specimen cup. He filled it quickly and she thrust him into her mouth to take the rest down her throat.

The next day, Marcus brought another friend, and, pretty soon, she looked forward to a visit from Marcus and a new customer each morning around 10:00. One day, he brought a guy she recognized from fight night with Jamison. She blushed a bit as she stripped for him.

She asked him which girl he'd been at the party with and made sure to keep an image of her rolling her eyes and throwing shade at Jeanne firmly in her mind as she undid the pants of the girl's man. He began spurting cum almost as soon as her little white hand wrapped around his black dick and began to pump. "He must have been thinking about the show I gave him the other night," she thought with a satisfied smile.

He stammered an apology and she grinned sweetly up at him. "It's okay baby," she said, again picturing his girlfriend rolling her eyes. She snapped the lid on the specimen cup, then slowly licked his cock up and down until all the cum was cleaned off. "There will be other times."

At the end of the week, she finished with yet another of Marcus' friends and, as the pair left the room, the friend told him, "That was well worth the 20 bucks!"

She grabbed Marcus by the arm and dragged him into the room.

"WHAT did he say?"

"Nothing," Marcus said.

"Are you charging people to come here and get jerked off and blown by me?"

"I mean," Marcus said, "at first I was just having them give me the $50 they earned. They were more than willing to come here and have a white girl make them cum for free. Then, a couple days ago, it occurred to me that they might be wiling to, you know, pay something as well."

"So you're getting the $50 they get paid and another $20?" she said, incredulously? "So you're pimping me out?"

"No," he said. "It's not like that." he said.

Just then, an older nurse knocked on the door and stuck her head in the room.

"Jeanne?" she said. "Are you almost finished with this patient?"

"We're finished," she said.

"I just had some good news for you," the older nurse said. "You've brought in more new business than any other person at the sperm bank. So they just named you employee of the month!"

"That's great!" said Marcus. Jeanne glared at him to shut him up.

"It comes with a $500 bonus," the nurse said. "Keep up the great work!"

The nurse left and Marcus looked at her, smirk on his face.

"Congratulations," he said. "You'll have to tell me the secret to your success."

"Keep the $50," she said. "But stop charging them anything extra. I'm not your whore."

Marcus smiled. "Whatever you say, honey."

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers