Jan

Story Info
Mature couple discovers mutual attraction.
3.2k words
4.56
8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
54 Followers

My relationship of almost three years recently ended. I'll cite irreconcilable differences and dramatically different personalities. Let's leave it at that. There was no bad guy/gal, just not a good match.

I've been working out with a personal trainer for almost seven years now. I see him Mondays and Fridays for 30 minutes. Within the first 8 months I had dropped 50 pounds and I've maintained that ever since. Since this fitness center is strictly one-on-one by appointment only there isn't the opportunity for the kind of social interaction you might find at one of the big gym chains.

Two weeks after I told my trainer about the breakup, I was leaving on Monday when I noticed a note in the cap I had worn in, and where I leave my car keys. Curious, I donned the cap, pocketed the keys and looked at the note as I walked through the lot to my car. Troy, call me, please. Jan followed by her number.

Jan is a fellow fitness buff who works out with a different trainer on Monday mornings, starting earlier than me. We've occasionally said "Have a great day" or something similar as we passed, her leaving, me entering. But we've never even introduced ourselves and I only knew her name when I heard my trainer saying goodbye to her.

When I got into my car, I grabbed my iPhone and called. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello."

"Hi Jan, this is Troy. Obviously I got your note. How can I help you?"

"Troy, I hope this isn't too forward or soon, but I was hoping you'd like to have a cup of coffee with me. I would like to get to know you better."

"That would be nice, Jan. When did you have in mind?"

"No time like the present, right? If you haven't left the fitness center yet, we could meet at that new little shop just outside of town, in the old Popeye's building."

"Well, I've nothing pressing on the calendar so that's good for me."

"Great. I took a chance and I came here after my workout. What type of coffee do you like and how do you take it?"

"I like a medium roast, black."

"I'll have it waiting for you. Maybe it will cool down so you can actually drink it when you get here. See you in 5!"

"On my way."

I was actually nervous when I started the car. A bit of background: I recently hit the 7 decade mark, 5'8", 152 pounds, bald with a head I keep shaved, and a beard and mustache. And Jan is exactly my type: attractive with short, dark hair, petite, probably 5'2" or so, slim, very cute butt, and A or small B cup breasts. I've no idea how old she is but would guess mid 50's or so. And yes, I've fantasized about her but assumed the age difference would prevent her from ever being interested in me.

When I got to the coffee shop I parked right next to her SUV, which I recognized from seeing it at the fitness center. I walked in, looked around, and spotted her at a corner window table, apart from any other customers. As I walked over to her table she smiled. I suspect she saw my car as I drove into the lot.

"Hi Jan. This is a most pleasant surprise. Thank you for the coffee but you needn't have bought it. I could have gotten mine when I got here."

Jan laughed and said "I don't think the $2.50 is going to break this month's budget and as I invited you I thought it only appropriate."

"May I ask what prompted your note and invitation? We've seen each other for several years and barely spoken."

"Troy, I noticed you when I first started working out on Monday's. To be honest, I was immediately attracted to you, so I spoke with your trainer who told me you were in a relationship. Then I found out today that relationship recently ended. I don't know if you and I will hit it off, or if you're even interested in any relationship, or one with me, but I figured this was my chance. I jumped on the opportunity thinking it unlikely you're involved with anyone else this quickly. Is that okay?"

"Thank you for your honesty. I'm a very open, honest, and direct person, despite being an introvert and I admire the same qualities in others. This is very okay and I have to share that I found you attractive the first time I laid eyes on you. I never imagined you might be interested in me. I must be, what 15 or more years older than you?"

"You're 70, right? That makes you only 14 years older." Jan grinned and her eyes, make that beautiful blue eyes, twinkled as she said this.

We spent the next 30 or 45 minutes exchanging basic information - interests, where we lived, what we did (both retired) and so on. Then Jan said "Troy, I have a couple of important things to share with you. They might be dealbreakers and if so, best not to waste each other's time. Are you good with that?"

"Certainly."

"Troy, I divorced my ex nearly 5 years ago, when I found out he was having an affair. That affair afforded me a very generous settlement, including alimony. With no children involved I decided to quit working and enjoy my life. Unfortunately, I didn't discover the affair until after she infected him with herpes and he passed it along to me. I don't know how much you know about herpes but I have both type 1, which is oral, and type 2 which affects the genital area. As it happens, I have never had an outbreak of either type, which is not completely unheard of. But it also means I haven't had sex since my ex and I'm reluctant to reveal my status just to get dates."

"Jan, thank you. I'm sure that was difficult for you to share. I'm honored that you trust me enough to have done so. This is definitely not a dealbreaker for me. In face, I, too, test positive for both 1 and 2. I've never had a genital outbreak and usually only had one cold sore a year. I've not even had that for the past 4 or 5 years. Some researchers believe the virus can burn out by itself but as you know, they can't test for the virus, only the antibodies. Once you're exposed, your body creates the antibodies and they remain regardless of whether the virus is present or dead."

Jan took a deep breath and said, "Wow. Now I can breathe. That is such an incredible coincidence."

"Well, you likely know herpes is much more common than most people think, and many have it without knowing because of lack of symptoms. Or they don't realize cold sores are really herpes. But two people with mutual attraction in such a small town does seem to beat the odds."

"Agreed. So now that this is all out on the table, where do we go next?"

"I'd suggest a 'real' date. Dinner?"

"I would love that. When?"

"No time like the present, right? Are you free tonight?"

"I'm never free, but always reasonable," she laughed with that same grin and twinkle. "Tonight would be perfect. Do you have some place in mind?"

"Are you in the mood for fancy or casual?", I asked.

"I think casual to start. We could get pizza here in town, or try the Italian place up in Creedmore."

"I haven't had Italian in a while so that would be my vote, if you're up for the drive. It's only 25 minutes from my cabin but probably 35 from your place here in town."

"Since I'm clearly being forward today, I'll push my luck. I would love to see your cabin - your trainer raves about it. How about I drive out to you and we can leave from there, after a tour?"

"That's sounds great. I love showing off my cabin. Will 6 work for you? Then we can get to the restaurant by 7."

I gave Jan my address and some quick directions. She was familiar with the general area so that didn't take long. We got up from the table and threw our empty cups in the trash. I walked Jan out to her car and we said our goodbyes with a hug, each heading home until later on.

Right at 6 Tess, my dog, started barking and I knew she had heard Jan's car coming up my rather steep driveway. I got up, leaving smooth jazz playing softly on the Echo, and walked out the front door, then down my long rocking chair porch. The back end of the porch was only three steps but due to the slope of the yard (we live in the Blue Ridge mountains) the steps by the front door number seven. Jan shut off her car and exited, smiling as she climbed the steps to where I stood.

"This door goes into my mudroom/laundry. It's the one I use all the time as it's closest to the freestanding garage but on a first visit I always take guests through the front door."

"Troy, just from the outside this place is precious! I love this porch - great place to sit with coffee in the morning or wine or a cocktail in the evening! Listen to all the birds!"

"Hopefully you'll like the interior as well. Come with me."

We walked through the front door which opens to the dining room, living room and kitchen. Pretty much one large great room sort of configuration. "I love the knotty pine walls and floors!," Jan exclaimed. "And this vaulted ceiling over the living and dining rooms is fantastic."

"Thank you. That was all in place when I bought it. I added eight feet on either end of the cabin, so this part of the living room is new. Upstairs is a closed in loft that I originally used as my bedroom, but it doesn't have any closet so technically this is a one bedroom place. I had the rustic kitchen cabinets handmade by a guy up in Monroe, and specified the open shelves on the end to show off my Fiesta dinnerware collection. I have a total of 17 place settings, each a different color. Only 12 are kept here, the rest in the garage attic."

We toured through the rest of the house, including the en suite bath and walk-in closet that was added when that end of the cabin was expanded, then took a quick look at the laundry/mudroom and went upstairs. The loft has a sloped ceiling as the cabin is really only 1-1/2 stories, but there's plenty of head room for most of the width. When I moved here full time and spent my last three years before retirement working remotely, the loft was my office. Now it houses a small drop leaf table I use as a desk, a futon for the rare overnight guest, and my small chest freezer.

With the tour complete I crated Tess and escorted Jan to my car, which I'd pulled out of the garage before she arrived. We drove to the restaurant and had an excellent meal. I broke from my normal diet to splurge on a serving of lasagna and Jan opted for the Frutta di Mare, which pleased me as so many people seem to dislike seafood. We continued sharing our back stories with each other over the meal, and each had only one glass of wine.

After returning to the cabin I offered Jan another glass of wine, which she accepted, and I poured myself a scotch. While the first glass of wine had worn off, the relaxed atmosphere of the front porch and the fresh drinks seemed to lower Jan's inhibitions.

"Troy, I told you earlier that I haven't had sex in five years. Well, sex involving another person, that is," she grinned. "But I don't want you to think I'm frigid or uninterested. I have a very healthy libido and while I'm past menopause I don't have any of the medical problems some women have to deal with at my age. I actually have a "sex bucket list" of things I want to do. You see, other than my ex I have only been with two guys, both in college and neither very experienced or good. My ex was pretty conservative, or he reserved his kinks for his many girlfriends. So if we decide to move ahead with a relationship, I plan to share my bucket list with you and. hopefully, you'll be willing to help me cross some things off."

"You certainly are direct and self-assured, Jan. Let me say that I have been with considerably more women than you have men, and I've been fortunate enough to have experimented with most of my fantasies. But, I still have a couple unexplored activities I'd like to try sometime. I also have a list of things I won't do - tried some of them in the past and found them not to my liking."

"Interesting, Troy. Would you care to share some of them?"

"Okay. Years ago I dated a woman who was heavily into BDSM. She loved pain, wanted the whole "Master/Slave" contract deal, and wanted to be humiliated. I tried a little but treating a woman that way isn't in my nature. And I'm not into "watersports" or other bathroom games. Never tried, but never interested.

"Wow! You've known some interesting women! I'm right there with you on the ones you won't do, so no problem there. But can I ask a question?"

"My rule is either of us can always ask any question, provided it's respectful. And the askee can always decline to answer, no hard feelings, no pressure."

"Good. Have you ever had a threesome?"

"Yes, twice. Both times me and two women. I was once invited to be the second guy for a married couple but I declined. Frankly I regret not at least asking exactly what they expected to have happen. I wasn't as self-confident back then so I chickened out of even asking. Might still have declined but if they convinced me it would be safe and "no" would be honored I might have done it. Although she was a bit heavy for my tastes and had really bad teeth. Those were a huge turnoff. My turn to ask - have you ever had a threesome?"

"No, although my ex repeatedly tried to talk me into it",Jan replied. "I think it was his pressuring me that made me say no. I will admit to wondering what it would be like to be with another woman."

"Let's not put the cart in front of the horse. I haven't even been with you yet, No need to think about a second woman!", Troy said, grinning.

"Well, why don't we cross that item off my bucket list now?", Jan whispered.

Troy stood up and reached out his hand, which she took. Helping her up off the sofa he led her into his bedroom, then turned to face her and leaned down to kiss her hungrily. She returned his passion with her own.

Troy slipped his hands to her hips and gently tugged the hem of her polo shirt from the waistband of her slacks. The touch of his hands on her bare skin as he pushed the shirt up caused her to shiver, and the already damp spot between her legs to clutch.

Shirt gone, Troy reached around and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and as she dropped her arms the bra slipped off and fell to the floor.

"Oh my god, they are beautiful!", Troy exclaimed as he got his first look at her perfectly pert 32B cup breasts. Quickly shedding his own shirt he hugged her to his chest. Her nipples responded by immediately stiffening.

Equally eager they each finished undressing themselves and got onto the bed. Lying on their sides, facing each other, they kissed passionately while caressing each other everywhere they could reach.

Troy broke the kiss and gently pushed her shoulder down until Jan was lying on her back. His right hand began to massage her left nipple while he lowered his head and took the right one in his mouth.

"Ohhhhh," Jan moaned. "That feels wonderful! I so need this! Please don't stop!"

Troy moved his right hand down her side and took the other nipple in his mouth. Holding it softly between his teeth he flicked his tongue back and forth as quickly as he could. Jan's moans increased in intensity and volume as Troy's hand continued it's journey south. Just below her navel he encountered her neatly trimmed bush. It was trimmed in the shape of a triangle with the bottom angle pointing to her clit. Below that she was cleanly shaved or waxed.

Wanting to maintain the anticipation, Troy bypassed her clit and labia and ran his fingertips down the junction where her leg met her torso. Once past her pussy he jumped his hand over to the other leg and continued his journey back up. At the top of her bush again he ran his fingers through her hairs, making random swirling movements.

"Troy, please! Don't tease!" she cried.

Troy slid his hand down until his fingertip reached her clitoral hood. Her 'little man' was already sticking out beyond the hood and he easily found it. Taking it between her thumb and forefinger he caressed it gently, but not too softly.

Jan arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed. Perfectly reading her body language, Troy moved his hand further down and inserted two fingers into her pussy. At the same time, he kept the heel of his palm rubbing across her clit.

Jan moaned even louder and muttered words that were completely unintelligible to Troy. Troy curled the fingers inside her and quickly found her G-spot, a success that was instantly acknowledged by Jan's "Yessss!!!!!!".

"Oh god, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

A few seconds later, Jan's hips thrust so far off the mattress that Troy was worried she would wrench her back. He counted four pulses, each one signaling another orgasm. Finally Jan reached down and grabbed Troy's hand, pulling it off as she settled back down on the bed. When he looked down he saw her covered in a light sheen of sweat.

Troy got up and went into the connected bath. Running the water until it warmed, he dampened a washcloth and grabbed a dry hand towel. Sitting next to Jan on the bed, he used the washcloth to gently wipe her from shoulders to knees, taking particular care with her pussy. Then he used the hand towel to dry her.

"Jeeze, Troy," Jan said. "Not only were those some of the best orgasms of my life, cleaning me up afterwards is undoubtably the sweetest thing any man has ever done for me. Now lay down here and let me return the favor. I assume you're okay with oral?"

May be continued if feedback indicates interest. Thanks for reading.

Ollegio
Ollegio
54 Followers