Jan Pt. 02

Story Info
She and Troy continue.
1.9k words
4.51
2.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
64 Followers

True to her promise, Jan slid between Troy's legs and first fondled then licked his shaft while cupping his balls. Licking up the underside, she reached the head and took him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, slowly at first, then faster, then again slowing. On the slow strokes she carefully tried to go deeper each time, taking care not to go too deep too fast lest she gag herself. 'I've done deep throat on a cock about this size but its been many years,' she thought to herself.

Troy lay back, thoroughly enjoying her ministrations. 'Jeeze, I think she's trying to deep throat me! No-one has ever done that to me!', he thought.

As Jan continued Troy became increasingly aroused. His last partner would give him oral but only on the condition that he not cum in her mouth, So, as he got closer he told her "I'm going to cum, hon." Jan's reply was a muffled 'mmmm hmmm."

Jan could feel the tension in his cock and the tightness in his ball sac. She knew he was about to cum and focused her oral stroking on the bottom half of his length. When he finally screamed out and started to pump his cum into her mouth, much of it shot straight down her throat. She quickly pulled back, keeping just the head between her lips so that the balance landed on her tongue.

When Troy stopped moaning and throbbing, Jan gently eased him out of her mouth. "Unless I miss my guess, you enjoyed that, didn't you baby," she said.

"More than you can imagine," he replied. "It's been a long time since I had that done."

"A blow job, you mean?"

"No, my last partner would go down on me, but only if I promised not to cum in her mouth. That's sort of like a dry hump for a guy - all the build-up, none of the release."

Jan laughed. "Never heard it put quite like that, but I see your point. I guess it would be like you going down on my pussy, getting me totally wound up, then stopping."

"Exactly. Just remember, I'm not 18 any more - I need some recovery time in between."

"That's okay, babe," Jan replied. "We can snuggle and talk."

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Well, let's agree to language. What do you like to call this magnificent appendage?" she said while softly fondling his temporarily flaccid penis.

"I'm okay with dick or rod although I prefer cock. I don't like prick as that's often used to describe a guy who's a jerk or asshole. What do you like to call your lady bits?"

Jan chuckled. "Lady bits is okay but a bit comical. I like pussy. Definitely not cunt for the same reason you don't like prick."

"That's fair. What about tits, boobs, and breasts?"

"Any of those are good. Just not hangers, please," Jan said.

"Okay. Now acts. Oral sex?" Troy asked.

"Me on you is sucking, blow job or just oral. You on me is eating, lick me, or oral, okay?"

"So this evening I ate your pussy, licked your clit and then you sucked my cock to an orgasm and swallowed my cum, right?"

"You got it, stud," Jan grinned.

By that time Jan started to feel the cock she continued to fondle to stiffen and enlarge. Troy certainly couldn't miss the feeling either. He pushed her onto her back and positioned himself between her spread legs. Supporting himself on his forearms, he kissed her tenderly.

"We've both climaxed already so both the urgent need and the fear of awkwardness have been handled. Let's make love now," Troy said.

And that's exactly what they did. Once he entered her, Troy stroked all the way inside her, then almost all the way out, before pushing back in again. He went slow, then fast, then in between, constantly alternating his pace. At times he raised his hips so that the angle changed and his cock was able to stimulate her clit. Other times he lifted her ass and the head of his cock brushed against her G-spot as he stroked.

Jan came several times but when she sensed he was close she restrained her final orgasm and they came together. When Troy collapsed on top of her they were both covered in sweat this time.

When Troy's cock finally shrank completely and Jan's pussy pushed him out, they got up and showered together. Each lovingly soaped and rinsed the other, with special attention given to the "lady" and "man" bits. Then they returned to the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Used to waking early most mornings, Troy opened his eyes at 6. Easing carefully out of bed, he crossed into the hall bathroom to pee, hoping not to disturb her. Then he returned to the bedroom, entered the en suite, grabbed the mouthwash and gargled quietly.

Slipping back under the covers he cupped her perfect breast in his hand. 'Fits like a glove', he thought to himself, smiling. The touch roused her and she opened her eyes to look at him as she smiled. She tentatively leaned up and tried to kiss him on the corner of his mouth, embarrassed about her likely morning breath. But he turned his head at the last moment and kissed her fully.

"Mmmm, minty! Where'd you get the mouthwash?" she asked.

"It's on the vanity," he replied pointing at the door to the en suite.

Jan got out of bed and, with Troy's eyes feasting on her deliciously cute butt, grabbed the mouthwash and gargled. "We can brush later, if you have a spare toothbrush as I hadn't expected to spend the night. But this should allow us to kiss without fear for now!" she exclaimed.

Once she returned to the bed they lay face to face, arms around one another, and made out like high school teenagers. This quickly led to an erect cock and a wet pussy. Having made tender love the night before this morning's coupling proved to be much more enthusiastic.

Troy started by laying atop her and stroking into her rapidly. She met every push with one of her own and quickly reached her first orgasm. Stopping him so she could recover, she pushed him off her and onto his back. Throwing her leg over him she sat cowgirl, massaging his cock with her wet pussy. Raising her self up, she reached between them, took his cock in her hand, and positioned the head at the entrance to her pussy.

At first, Jan hovered above him, keeping just the head inside her lips. With precise, minute movements she raised and lowered herself so that her pussy almost - but not quite - pulled off his cock, then again encased only his head.

After a few minutes that felt to Troy like eternal ecstasy, Jan dropped herself fully down on him. Troy moaned when he felt his entire shaft gripped in the hot, wet softness of her pussy. Pausing for just a second, Jan began to stroke him from full bottom to just keeping his head inside.

Troy reached up and took her clitoral hood in his fingers. Her clit was fully engorged and exposed but he started just rubbing it through the flesh of her hood. Jan began moaning, often even louder than Troy. When he sensed she was moving towards an orgasm, and he himself felt his ball sac tighten and the pressure build up in his cock, he left his forefinger on the side of her hood while his thumb moved to caress the clit itself.

"Oh my god, Troy! You're going to make me cum again! Slow down - I want us to cum together!" she cried.

"I can hold off a little bit longer. Go ahead and cum and then we can get you there again when I can't stop," he encouraged her.

With that, Troy sped up the motions of his thumb and in no time Jan arched her back, screamed out, and came almost violently. Troy felt her pussy muscles contract again and again, and the wetness of her cum pouring over his cock and spilling out onto his balls. He removed his hand, knowing how sensitive she would be for the next several seconds and used his hands on her hips to help her stroke them together more slowly.

"Damn you make me crazy!" Jan said "And exhausted!" She put her hands on his chest for support and started pumping again, staring lovingly into his eyes the entire time. He smiled as he returned the gaze until he knew he was rapidly reaching the point of no return.

"I'm getting very close, hon. If you want to cum together you best be ready!"

Jan grinned down at him and started squeezing his cock with her pussy while continuing to pump up and down. Troy raised his eyebrows in surprise and she said, "Kegel exercises. Worth even more than what we work on at the fitness center!"

"This is it, hon!" Troy spit out between gasps. And he was right, as his cock suddenly flooded her pussy with his cum. As he did, Jan pressed down, pushing him as deep inside herself as she could.

"Yes! That's it!" Jan cried. "God I love the feeling of you shooting inside me!"

Totally spent, Jan slid her legs out behind her and lay fully on top of Troy, in the female on top missionary position. She was careful not to dislodge him - she wanted his cock inside her as long as possible. To try to prolong that, she continued to massage it with her Kegel muscles.

Despite Jan's efforts, a few minutes later Troy had shrunk to the point that her pussy pushed him out. Still they lay there, feeling their sex snuggling together like two young lovers.

Finally Jan said, "I should have peed before. Now I have to get up." She did so and walked into the en suite, stopping just past the door to turn and ask, "Is it okay to leave the door open?"

A bit shocked, or at least surprised, Troy replied, "If you're comfortable, I'm okay with it. To be honest, once a relationship is solid I don't see any reason to close the door just to pee. Anything more should be done in private - bit unromantic, right?"

"Right you are, babe," Jan said, grinning. "Amazing how we barely knew one another just 24 hours ago and now we find we have tons in common."

During a joint shower, they discussed how they would spend the day. They discovered they both had a fondness for visiting one of several small towns not too far to browse antique stores and try out restaurants. "But first, we need to go to my place. For one, I want you to see it and I need to get some fresh clothes!" Jan declared.

"And pack an overnight bag," Troy said with a smirk that somehow wasn't in any way condescending.

"I'd accuse you of being overly confident but it would be a lie," Jan replied with a grin of her own.

"My classic car club has their monthly meeting tomorrow. I'd love for you to join me," Troy said with a hopeful look on his face.

"Of course! I want to meet your friends and learn all about the things you like and enjoy. You just need to tell me how to dress."

"Casual. Most of the guys and a lot of the women wear jeans and any old shirt."

"I can do that. I love casual. Not as much as I love your cock inside me, of course," Jan said with a smirk of her own.

This just might be the start of something great, Troy thought to himself. He'd thought about saying it out loud but was afraid to jinx things.

Ollegio
Ollegio
64 Followers