Jane in New York Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica dipped her hands into the soapy water before rubbing down the cute Asian's ass and crotch again. The stimulation became so intense, the smaller woman's little body went completely stiff.

Bringing Jane pleasure was the ultimate arousal for Veronica. Though she was about to cum from the pleasure of being fingered, knowing she was providing an equal sensation to her lover and best friend was the ultimate arousal.

Jane's entire body flinched as the orgasm shot through her insides. However, she did her best to keep herself up, as she continued to tickle Veronica's gG-spot with two of her fingers.

Not long after, the intensity got to Latina, causing her to crumble from her own climax. Both women were left moaning into each other's mouths until Jane finally collapsed onto Veronica, and they panted heavily in each other's arms.

Veronica held the smaller woman, stroking her wet hair until they were able to catch their breaths. Jane just rested on top of her as they enjoyed the peaceful moment of silence.

Normally, they were the type of women that could go several rounds without becoming too exhausted. But with all the emotional buildup, they were left completely drained.

"I could stay like this forever," Veronica said, finally breaking the silence.

Jane looked up at her and smiled. "Eventually, we would turn into prunes."

Veronica just giggled and rolled her eyes. "You know what I meant. I just love being close to you."

"I love it too," Jane responded, getting teary-eyed again. "But I'm glad we are in each other's lives again."

"I'm so thankful for that too, Mami."

*************

Though they only had one day left before leaving the island, the new lovers made the best of it. They spent time together doing the things they should have if it weren't for their silent quarrel.

They finally saw the sites together before having a date night at a restaurant, where they caught up on old memories. Even when they weren't having sex, the chemistry was undeniable. Both women couldn't stop smiling now that all the drama and miscommunication were behind them.

Eventually, as they sat the dinner table, they started to discuss the next steps of their relationship. Though they loved their time on the island, they didn't know what the future had in store for them.

"So, what happens next?" Veronica asked. "Am I even allowed to work for you now that we're in a relationship? Do you want to keep it a secret from Sunshine?"

"I don't want to keep this a secret," Jane responded, much to the Latina's surprise. "But I actually don't know if we're allowed to be together."

Though Veronica was thrilled Jane didn't want to keep their relationship hidden, she was worried about what might result from this. "So, what do you think we do?"

With a deep breath Jane answered, "I say we disclose it to corporate and see what happens."

"And if they don't approve?"

"Then I'll step down and let Camilla be the new Branch Director," Jane answered, looking at peace with her answer. "That way, we would be equals, which is allowed at Sunshine Industries."

Veronica's eyes got big as she realized the sacrifice Jane was willing to make. "No! I wouldn't want you to get demoted for me."

"This is about more than just our relationship," the young Branch Director explained. "I would be happy with either role. But to be completely honest, I think Camilla deserves the position more than I do. So, it might just be best if things go that way."

A genuine look of happiness came over Veronica's face as her stomach was filled with butterflies. "If that's what you think is best, then I trust you. But even though Camilla would be a great, I think you're an amazing Branch Director."

Finally, a thought popped into Veronica's head. It was something she had wondered about for a while, but was afraid to scratch the itch. But for some reason, she was no longer afraid of the answer. "So... can I ask you a personal question?" she started.

"Yeah?"

"What is... your relationship with Camilla?"

Jane felt her heartbeat accelerating. She began stumbling over her words as she tried to find a way to explain the situation to her new girlfriend. "Oh... Uhhhh... Well, we were..."

"It's okay," Veronica assured, interrupting the visibly nervous woman. "I always assumed you two had some type of relationship... But ever since I met her, it felt like she has been pushing me towards you. So... I'm just really confused..."

"Umm... We had a physical relationship at one point," Jane started, getting that weight off her shoulders. "But she basically called me out and said I was still in love with you."

"I was wondering about that," Veronica said, leaning in. "You brought that up earlier, but I didn't get how that would even come up."

"I guess I talked about you so much that she was able to put the story together in her head and figure out we were both still in love. She actually took your side on a lot of issues we had..."

"That's so interesting..." the Latina responded, thinking back to how much she used to hate the mysterious woman.

"When I came back from seeing you that first time, she started to grow distant," the supervisor explained. "She's pretty quiet in general, so I didn't notice it at first. But she wasn't talking or hanging out with me like she used to. And the most telling sign of all, she stopped having sex with me."

Veronica was left staring down at the table as a new sense of guilt entered her mind. Not only had she misjudged the blonde Latina, but she didn't even know the huge sacrifices Camilla made for her, either.

"She was right though," the young Asian woman said, snapping Veronica out of her deep thought. "I couldn't admit it to her, or even to myself, but I was always in love with you. I was just too stubborn to admit it."

Veronica almost laughed in disbelief, remembering the previous conversations she had with the blonde. "Now that I think of it, she made a lot of weird statements. I thought she was talking about her job, but I guess she was talking about her relationship with you."

Jane rolled her eyes and shook her head. "That Camilla is a strange one. But I hope this doesn't make things awkward around her. I hope you're not too uncomfortable now that you know our past."

"You know what's weird?" Veronica asked, chuckling to herself. "Oddly enough, it doesn't make me uncomfortable at all."

"Are you sure?" Jane asked, raising her eyebrows.

"In a weird way... I feel like she's an important part of our relationship. I really owe her so much. If anything, it just makes me respect her even more."

"Well, I'm glad we got that out of the way," the cute Asian said, sighing in relief. "That's actually very mature of you. But speaking of maturity, I think it's time for me to be mature and apologize to you."

The Latina's head popped up. "Apologize for what?"

"For so long, I was so angry at you I was blinded from my own issues. I didn't like the way you handled my departure, but I didn't handle things much better. I was just as guilty of not fighting for our love, and for that... I am truly sorry, Veronica."

A huge smile came to the beautiful employee's face, as it felt like the world had been lifted off her shoulders. "It's okay, Mami."

Jane took Veronica's hand and looked into her eyes. "I vow to do everything in my power to never let that happen again, because I can't lose you a second time. I need you, so I will always be open and honest with you. And I will never stop fighting for our love."

Veronica grabbed Jane's other hand as tears started to flow. "And I vow to be completely honest with you from now on and do what's best for us. I will be as patient as you need me to be. And no matter what, I will make sure you know how much I love you, every single day."

Tears rushed from Jane's eyes. She began laughing at herself, embarrassed that she couldn't hide her emotions in public. However, the heartfelt moment got the best of her, and she walked around the table to give Veronica a big kiss.

Surprised at such affectionate display in public, Veronica's eyes got big. But as always, Jane's kiss put her at peace, calming her down so she could just relax and enjoy kissing her back.

This is my life now, she thought to herself while locking lips with the beautiful Asian. She is mine, and I am hers. And nothing will ever change that.

**************************************

After a lovely night and a romantic dinner, the two women returned to their hotel room. As soon as they got inside, Veronica informed Jane, "I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?" the cute little Asian asked.

There was a sparkle in Veronica's eye as she began to walk off. "Just get comfortable on the bed, but don't fall asleep this time..."

The younger woman started getting wet just imagining what the Latina had store in store for her. As she sat back and waited, Veronica quickly made her return, leaving Jane wide-eyed with her mouth open.

"Veronica!"

The sexy woman returned, only wearing the baby blue thong Jane loved so much. She slowly approached the bed, ready to take her prey captive.

Jane started to tremble in anticipation of the sexy woman coming to her. Once again, the beautiful Latina had left her breathless.

"What's the matter?" Veronica whispered, kissing Jane's neck.

"You look amazing!"

"Do I?" Veronica asked while stripping Jane down to a little white thong. "I think you're the sexy one, wearing your naughty little thong."

Jane went completely red and was covered in goosebumps. "So, what do you have in mind?"

"This isn't going to be like last time," the Latina warned, in her sexiest voice. As she's stared the little Asian down, she confidently stated, "Last time, we were making love. This time, I'm going to fuck you."

An eruption of endorphins rushed through the smaller woman. With words alone, Veronica had already almost given her an orgasm. She moaned and quivered as the Latina grabbed her by the hair and positioned her for an over-the-knee spanking.

Veronica rubbed the Asian's cute little tushy as she teased, "Even though I forgave you, I still have some frustration I need to take out on you. I think a little spanking is in order."

Jane squealed as Veronica smacked her cute little bottom. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, as her juices trickled down her inner thighs. "This is so hot!" she let out.

Veronica grabbed a nice hold of Jane's long black hair and gave her several hard smacks on her ass, causing her to moan from the pain and from the pleasure.

"You pretend to be such a responsible and good girl," Veronica teased, continuing the spanking. "But Mami knows how naughty you really are."

"Yes!" Jane moaned as her cute little body squirmed around. "I'm such a bad girl! I need you to spank me, Mami!"

The Latina continued the hot spanking, smacking the cute little Asian's butt until she couldn't handle it anymore. Then she stripped the hot woman of her thong and placed her on all fours.

"What are you going to do to me now, Mami?" Jane asked, rubbing her sore bottom.

Veronica began teasing her by rubbing her soaking pussy from behind while pulling her hair. "I noticed how much you wanted me this entire time, you bad girl."

"How could I resist you?!" Jane desperately responded while having her clit rubbed. "You look so sexy in all your little swimsuits!"

"That's not what I'm talking about," Veronica whispered into her ear. "You wanted me before that, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this!" the Latina said before tickling Jane's perfectly smooth crotch. "You got a Brazilian wax job, didn't you? Why else would you want to be so perfectly groomed unless you planned on getting fucked?"

The little Asian went completely red in the cheeks. Despite still receiving immense pleasure, she tried to come up with an excuse through her moans. "It's not like that! I just... I thought it was a possibility... but I didn't expect it!"

"You don't have to say another word!" Veronica said, interrupting the cute little Asian. Then she gave her another hard smack on the butt before continuing, "Don't worry. Mami will take care of you."

Jane sighed in relief before her entire body jumped from a warm sensation. It was Veronica's tongue, ravaging her tight little ass hole. "Oh! God!" she moaned uncontrollably. She had almost forgotten how amazing her lover was at eating her ass.

Once again, the Latina felt the little Asian going stiff on her hands and knees, and knew she was on the verge of cumming. She placed one of her hands between Jane's legs and rubbed her out as she continued eating her tight little sphincter.

"I'm going to..." Before Jane could even get the words out, she erupted with a hard explosion, spouting her juices from her tight little pussy. Veronica rubbed her vigorously, sending her screaming as her liquid got all over the place.

Though Veronica had Jane rocking back and forth and flinching uncontrollably, she wasn't satisfied with her work just yet. "We're not stopping at one orgasm this time," she warned, with her tongue still pressed against the little Asian's anus.

Jane looked back and gasped as the Latina continued going to town on her little ass. Though she moaned and jerked relentlessly, Veronica took no mercy on her, eating and rubbing her out until she was exploding with cum again.

Though Jane was left completely gratified from several orgasms, she wouldn't be satisfied until she had a chance to return the favor and fuck the naughty Latina. She grabbed Veronica by the hair and guided her off the bed as she demanded, "Get your sexy ass over here."

Surprised by Jane's sudden sexual dominance, Veronica moaned out as she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm not the only one who deserves a spanking," the supervisor said as she pulled the chair from under the desk. Then she sat down and placed the hot Latina over her knees. "You've been a naughty girl too!"

"Ayy, Mami!" Veronica squealed as she was held firmly over the smaller woman's lap. But before the spanking started, she felt Jane's soft little hands rubbing her voluptuous ass. It reminded her of all the tushy massages she used to receive from the cute masseuse.

Suddenly, those thoughts were put on hold as Jane gave her plump ass a surprisingly hard smack. "Ayyyyyy!" she yelled, kicking her legs like the bad little girl she was.

Jane took no mercy on her, giving her the firm spanking the naughty Latina truly desired. "Now who's the bad girl?"

"I am, Mami!" Veronica let out through her yelps. She squirmed uncontrollably but was turned on by the way the little Asian handled her so easily.

Then, feeling Jane's little hands pulling her soaking wet thong down to her ankles, she frantically looked back and asked, "What are you going to do to me now?"

"Do you remember when I was a masseuse?" Jane teased, grazing her hands against the desperate woman's most sensitive spots.

"I remember!" the Latina said with her quivering voice.

"Do you remember how you would come to my office and request a butt massage, so I had to start putting you over my lap like this?"

Veronica let out a deep moan as she wiggled her bottom, hoping Jane would stop teasing her. "Of course, I remember!"

"You were such a naughty girl, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was!" Veronica moaned as she started to rub her own breasts.

"Do you remember how it felt?"

"I think about it all the time!"

A sly little grin came over the Asian's face as she continued to sexually torment the Latina. "Did it feel something like this?" she asked, placing her thumb directly against Veronica's anus, and her index finger against her clit.

Veronica let out an urgent moan as the stimulation took over her body, rendering her defenseless. She was stiff and vulnerable, left at the mercy of the former masseuse.

"Remember how hard you would cum for me?" Jane asked in her sexiest voice.

"Mmmhmmm!!!" Veronica moaned, unable to talk through such pleasure.

"I bet you missed being over my lap like this," Jane teased, rubbing her hot employee's pleasure spots with even more intensity. "I know I missed it."

Suddenly, Veronica's legs began to tremble. She let out one final cry as she desperately moaned out, "I'm going to cum, Mami!"

Jane held her firmly, stimulating her until she was sputtering in an orgasmic rage. No matter how hard her body jerked, the little Asian held her still and continued to massage her.

"That was a big one," Jane teased, with a sexy voice. "You must have been fantasizing about this as much as I have."

Those words kept ringing in Veronica's head. Though her hot supervisor never stopped rubbing her down, knowing Jane had been fantasizing about this moment quickly brought her to another climax. She struggled on top of Jane's lap, but the former masseuse showed no remorse, giving her another explosive orgasm.

Veronica wasn't the squirter that Jane was. However, she could feel her pussy throbbing with pleasure, leaving her juices trickling down her smooth legs. When the orgasm was done wearing her sexy body out, Jane finally released her from her firm grasp.

Veronica slowly pulled herself up and straddled her boss's lap. "Thank you, Mami," she whispered before giving Jane a soft kiss. "I really missed that."

Jane placed both her smooth hands on her lover's voluptuous cheeks. "I missed it too."

After some somber moment of rubbing Veronica's ass, Jane decided she couldn't help herself any longer. She got up to her feet and carried the Latina to the bed.

Veronica gasped. "Have you gotten stronger, Mami?"

"Maybe," the smaller woman responded. "Or maybe you've gotten a little lighter."

Jane placed Veronica on the bed and laid her on her back. She then rubbed her hands together, preparing for a full-frontal massage.

"Mmmmm, I remember this," Veronica moaned.

"You didn't think your massage was over, did you?"

"I thought it was, but you always leave me wanting more."

Jane rubbed her soft hands up and down the Latina's beautiful naked body. She massaged every inch of her, starting from her breasts before working her way down to her legs.

Just as Jane was about to touch Veronica's pussy, she gently glided her hands over it before skipping straight to her legs. When the Latina subtly whined, the former masseuse winked and said, "I'm saving that part for last."

Though Veronica had already experienced several orgasms that day, she was already squirming for Jane's touch. After a sensual foot massage, the little Asian worked her way back up the Latina's legs until she finally reached her slit.

Immediately, Veronica let out a deep gasp as Jane's little fingers tantalized her clitoris. She began squirming around, moaning as she stared up into the eyes of the former masseuse.

"Does that feel good, Baby?" Jane whispered, wanting to please her former client.

"Yes, Mami! So fucking good!"

With a smirk, the cute Asian asked, "Are you ready for your happy ending?"

The Latina gulped and nodded as a confirmation. Immediately, Jane palmed the back of her head and bent down for a kiss. As Veronica felt her lover's tongue splitting her lips open and penetrating her mouth, she began to crumble from Jane's fingers, stimulating her clit.

She moaned desperately into Jane's mouth, unable to control her functions. Before she could even warn the cute little Asian, she let out a big gasp as another powerful climax destroyed her body from the inside out.

"Yes, Baby!" Jane moaned into her mouth, continuing to please the hot Latina. "Give me everything you have to offer."

"I'm still cumming!" Veronica squealed, feeling as if a lifetime of pleasure had passed.

Finally, Jane allowed Veronica to rest once she knew she got every ounce out of her. She then joined her in bed, giggling as they started to cuddle.

1...345678