Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane is blackmailed into submission again.
1.4k words
4.4
18.7k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since I had been blackmailed into giving a blowjob to my tormentor. I still didn't know who my blackmailer was, other then he was black. Now there someone else was involved and there was a video of me submissively sucking off an anonymous black cock. The whole situation had made me a nervous wreck. I knew I couldn't let the situation continue but no matter what action I considered there was a dreadful outcome. In hindsight I should have been honest with my husband, Greg at the start..

I knew it would have destroyed him and my marriage for that matter.

I hadn't heard anything more from my stalker, I didn't know how I should react to the inactively, part of me was relieved and even then I was still nervous every time my phone buzzed.

I allowed myself to start thinking that maybe this dark episode of my life was finished.

Thursday came around, I was starting to feel better about the whole scenario. The school day went well, I learned I was in the running for the vice principals job. It is a very prestige's position in such a highly regarded private school. A scandal at this stage would ruin my entire career.

I headed home, and started preparing a dinner for us. Greg was going away the next day on on a golf weekend with his mates. I always encouraged him to enjoy himself as he worked long hours and needed the man time.

My phone buzzed. "Hi Jane, its time for more fun." the text read.

"No you lied last time." I replied. I was trying a bluff.

"How do you know I didn't delete the first video."

"Someone else videoed me giving you oral"

"Did I say I would be alone. enough of the shit. who do you want to receive the video first. school, husband?"

"what do you want."

"You Jane, my friend and I are going to fuck you. don't fuck around, you are in no position to say no."

I sat down, I started to cry, he was right. I am an intelligent women and I just couldn't see any alternative. I thought for about 10 minutes.

"Yes but this is it, no more." I texted

"Good girl. we want you tomorrow night"

"That will work."

"8pm. you naked in your bedroom. on you knees facing door. blindfold on. hands behind your back. Have that pretty long hair of yours hanging down."

"Okay." I replied.

All Friday I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't explain it but it felt like I was going on a big date.

My phone buzzed at 7pm. "see you at 8pm."

"Yes" I replied.

I went for a shower, drying off I looked at my naked body. I looked good, no surprise he wanted to fuck me.

I had another white wine, I had been drinking since I had got home just to calm the nerves. As 8pm came around I felt a bit intoxicated, but the alcohol had worked, my nervousness had become more of a feeling of excitement.

I moved to my bedroom, finishing off the last of the wine first.

I followed the instructions and assumed the position. I was being forced to have sex but my body was telling me I was horny and I was wet in anticipation.

I heard the front door, then some quiet talking, I knelt up with my hands behind my back. I could imagine my firm breasts looking good. Greg and I had experimented with blindfolds and some light bondage, I had loved it but Greg wasn't fussed so we didn't continue with it.

I heard someone walk into the bedroom,

"Damn that looks good, you are a good girl." A male voice said, it was the first time I had heard his voice.

"Fuck that's a hot milf." The second person said.

I remained kneeling not saying a word, my hands were then held by one or two of the men. Before I realized my hands were bound.

"What the fuck." I yelled

"Just shut the fuck up, do you want the neighbor's to find you like this." A male said, he continued, "Its our fun remember."

I felt the tip of a cock touch my lips, and start pushing on my mouth. I opened my mouth, it was bloody big, I opened my mouth more to take in more of the shaft.

Hands were roughly groping my breasts, my large erect nipples were being rolled between fingers then squeezed, it hurt but it made me so horny.

I worked the cock in my mouth for a couple of minute then it pulled out. It was replaced by another cock. I thought it was the cock I had blown the week before.

His semi hard cock soon swelled into a fully erect cock.

As soon as he was hard he pulled out as well, I was helped to my feet as my hands were still bound. I was turned and bent over the end of the bed, I expected my head to lay on bed but my head nestled into someone's crutch. I could feel the erect cock touching my cheek. My head was lifted and repositioned so the cock now slipped into my mouth.

My legs were pushed apart roughly and a hand started to feel my pussy.

"Damn she is soaked." One of the men said.

I knew my body was betraying me but I wasn't surprised. He teased my pussy for a few minutes, sometimes inserting a finger then slowly withdrawing it. Then with his finger wet he would circle his finger on my clit. I heard myself moaning, it sounded funny as my I had my mouth full of cock.

"Please fuck me, I need it." I cried out the best I could, I was dying to feel a cock in my pussy.

"Jane you slut!" I heard someone say.

The cock entered my pussy, oh god it felt nice. He started to move in and out of my pussy, I was aching for a fucking. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, arching my back. The guy with his cock in my mouth started thrusting upwards, fucking my mouth. It was the first time I had taken two cocks at once. I loved it.

My hands were untied for a moment then they were stretched out to the side and tied to the bed posts. A hand was massaging my clitoris as the cock thrust into my pussy with satisfying roughness. I felt a warmth come over me, I orgasmed like I hadn't for years. My god it felt good, I needed more cock so I pushed my ass back at my user, almost fucking his cock for him.

I felt the cock in my mouth swell and then it exploded cum into my mouth, I was past pretending so I tried to swallow every drop. He now held my head so I could suck on his softening cock.

After a couple of minutes he moved from under me, then I assumed it was him feeling up my breasts.

The guy fucking me was now fucking me harder just like I wanted. Unfortunately he came, spraying his cum into my pussy.

To my delight a rock hard cock immediately pushed into me, I guessed it was the guy with the really large cock. It filled me like never before. He grabbed my hips and thrust in hard. I squealed.

"Harder, harder." I begged.

He complied, almost moving the bed with every thrust. In the back of my head I had worked out there was obviously a third male. I thought about it then the moment continued to take over. I gulped, I felt another orgasm coming, I had never had an orgasm from penetration alone. My body shuddered, he timed his thrusts perfectly, it felt like my body was exploding.

I felt him cum, the hot liquid filling my pussy again.

My hands were untied, he withdrew his cock. I was guided to my knees in exhaustion, the big cock met my mouth.

"Clean it Jane." He directed.

"Yes Sir." I replied, taking his cock into my mouth, cleaning his and my juices off his beautiful cock.

After a couple minutes he stepped back. My jaw ached from his large cock but I missed it already.

'We will be in contact again." A voice said, "You are doing well Jane, one day we will delete those videos."

"Yes please sir." I said, I don't know why I was saying sir.

"We are going now." the man said.

I heard them leave the room and head down the stairs. I removed the blindfold and slumped to the floor, I assumed the fetal position, cum oozing from my body.

My deep sense of satisfaction overwhelmed any feelings of regret, after all I didn't have a choice I told myself.