Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 04

Story Info
Jane is taken and used by numerous men at an event.
2.9k words
4.43
13.5k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the men had left, I cleaned myself up. I replaced the bed covers as they had patches of cum all over it. I crawled into bed, my pussy and ass were pleasantly aching. Reminding me of the various beautiful cocks that had used me. I fell asleep with nice thoughts. I slept for a solid 9 hours, I showered and had breakfast and waited for my husband Greg to return.

I knew I had enjoyed being blackmailed and used way too much for a happily married woman. It was my secret, if it all worked out Greg would never know.

I did a bit of prep work for school the next day but in the back of my mind I kept thinking of the Event that John wanted to take me to.

John got home in the early afternoon, I was feeling horny so I got him to sit in the lounge and gave him a long slow blowjob. I didnt think about it until later that it was only feet away from where I had blown an anonymous black cock.

Greg was surprised but definitely grateful for the blowjob.

A few days passed, when I was summoned to the principals office.

I walked into the office, Peter the principal sat behind the desk.

I was nervous but I was soon reassured. Apparently a review by the overseeing parent group had endorsed myself and two others for the vice principals job and I was the leading candidate.

I walked out happy with myself, it had been worth taking all those cocks. The bonus was I had enjoyed it too.

A day later I received the next text.

"Can you get away for the day and night on Saturday the 25th of this month." It was John.

"Give me a day and I will know." I replied.

That evening I suggested I might visit a girlfriend that lived a few hours away and would stay the night. Greg was more than happy, he didn't particularly like my girlfriend so he was happy not to go.

The next day I sent John a text. I was shaking as I typed my message.

"Yes, what do I need to bring."

"What size are you, I will purchase a suitable dress. I will get you to park in my office underground carpark and you will come with me in my car. I will forward more details closer to the date.." John replied.

The night before I headed off I packed my bag, Sex with Greg was off limits as I wanted my pussy nice and fresh for Johns big black cock.

I headed off Saturday after lunch, I drove straight Johns office. Parking the car in his carpark as directed. John's car pulled up next to my vehicle, The driver hopped out and took my bag and opened the rear door. I climbed into the car, John was sitting back relaxing. He looked more handsome than I remembered.

" Hello Jane, I hope you are ready for some fun." John said, as he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Considering I don't know what I am going to I think I am ready." I replied smiling at him.

We will be driving for a while so sit back and relax.

We had been driving for an hour when John put his hand on my bare leg. I was wearing a short summer dress so my leg was quite accessible.

He started feeling up my leg, running his hand inside my leg.

"Undo your top." John said without an ounce of emotion.

I looked at him and started unbuttoning the top of my dress, I undid 3 buttons. my black bra was obvious but still partially covered.

"Keep going." he directed.

I undid another 2 buttons, he now pulled my dress open, my bra covered breasts now revealed. I could see the driver looking in the rear vision mirror.

Johns hand moved between my legs and massaged my pussy.

It felt great.

John unzipped his pants and pulled out his large cock.

"Come here and start sucking on my cock, I'm horny." John ordered.

I looked at John, did he really expect me to suck on his tempting cock in front of his driver.

"Now." He ordered in a dominating tone.

I moved and position my head over his cock, it was already semi hard.

I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth, it filled my mouth. I started to work his cock in my mouth, his right hand groped my breasts.

"Take your time, I like your mouth on my cock." He said.

I took my time, slowly sucking and licking his cock. After 10 to 15 minutes he held my head and started thrusting into my mouth.

He then came into my mouth. " Swallow every drop Jane." He said.

My mouth was full but I swallowed every bit of fluid, I then licked his cock clean.

"You can sit up now Jane and do up your dress." was his next order.

I complied, licking some residual cum off my lips.

We arrived at a very nice hotel and were soon in our suite. John informed me the event would start at 7pm sharp. John instructed me to have a shower and freshen up. After my shower I came out to the main room, my outfit was laid out on the bed.

It was a small red silky dress, next to the dress was a black g-string.

John went for a shower, as I got dressed I realised the dress was quite unique. The dress fitted well, it was very short which showed off my legs well and just covered my tight ass. The top of the dress was the unique part, it was completely open so my breasts were completely exposed I looked in a mirror, my breasts looked great especially with my nipples erect. The dress had obviously been designed specifically for this purpose. As John came out of the shower his naked body was impressive, his large cock hung down.

"Yes very nice Jane, you have lovely breasts, there is a coat to wear when we head out." John said. As he spoke to me his right hand felt my left breasts, his touch excited me. The anticipation was killing me, I was nervous, scared and horny all at the same time. John dressed in a black suit, he looked very handsome.

"So are you going to tell me some details about tonight." I asked.

"You only need to know that it is a private party, you will be required to do as I say without question." John said, his tall figure standing over me.

He continued, " You will be submissive as you are directed." He tenderly touched my face.

I liked his touch. "Yes sir." I said looking up at him, I imagined him ripping my dress off and fucking me.

Johns phone received a text.

" A car is downstairs waiting for us." John said.

I put on the coat, now no one would know my breasts were bare.

A black suv was waiting for us and we were soon on our way.

After 20 minutes we stopped at a large manor, it was beautiful with large gardens surrounding the entire house.

The front door opened and a doorman beckoned us in, we entered the foyer.

"May I take your coat miss." the doorman asked. I looked at John as I would then be exposing my breasts.

"Yes you may take her coat." John answered for me. The coat was removed, the doorman showed no emotion.

John then guided me into room to the side, I could hear music and people talking.

We walked in, there were approximately 30 people in the room. Every woman was dressed the same as I was, every man was dressed in a black suit. Most of the women were attractive with nice bodies, I guessed most were a lot younger than me.

We enjoyed a couple of champagne's as John spoke to various other men. None of the women spoke at all.

A clock chimed for 8pm, without too many words the crowd dispersed. John took my hand and walked me into a passageway then he opened a door and we entered.

It was very dark, but I could still manage to see a number of me standing in the darkness. John walked me into the middle if the room.

He then gently pushed me down onto my knees then onto my hands and knees. I could now make out a crate of some kind in front of me.

"Crawl in." John ordered.

I crawled into the crate, the floor was padded so it was quite comfortable. The crate was shut behind me, I was now trapped. I was Terrified.

It was pitch black in the crate. A hand touched my leg, it startled me initially then my eyes focussed a bit more, I could faintly see holes in the crate. The hand that touched my leg was now moving along my leg, another hand touched my right breast, it the cupped my breast and squeezed it gently. Hands now started touching all of my body, one hand felt my left breast then pulled on the erect nipple.

One hand pushed my dress up and started to feel my ass cheek. His hand slide down between my ass cheeks the touched my pussy. He pulled my panties to the side and felt between my lips. I was wet, I let out a moan as a finger slipped easily into my pussy. Without realising it I pushed back forcing the finger deeper into me, I let put a loud moan. He inserted a second finger and started to finger fuck me. It was a huge turn on to be getting fingered while random anonymous hands were groping the rest of my body.

A couple of fingers touched my lips so I started to suck on them like I would with a nice cock. While the fingers fucked my pussy he started working on my clit at the same time. I was so excited I came quickly. The orgasm was exquisite.

I heard the latch being unbolted.

"Come out." John said.

I crawled out, John took me by the hand and led me to another part of the room I could see a number of figures in the darkness.

John turned me around and delicately laid me on my back on a padded bench.

He then lifted my dress and peeled my g-string off. Again hands started to grope my breasts. John pulled my legs apart and lifted them up, he then secured my right ankle to a clamp and then my left. My legs were now stretched wide apart. John now moved forward and pushed the head of his cock into my pussy.

I groaned when he thrust further into me. He started to fuck me with more vigour. A hand turned my head to the side, my lips were met with the tip of a hard cock. I parted my lips and felt the cock ease into my mouth, I rolled my tongue around his cock, I heard him moan. He caressed the side of my face then his cock moved further into my mouth. He slowly fucked my mouth. It was incredibly sexy having my pussy and mouth used.

John started fucking me harder and harder, the bench moving slightly with every punishing thrust. I could hear him grunting with the thrusts, I then felt hot cum shooting into me. The fucking stopped for a minute then I felt his cock slide out of me. I then felt another cock enter me, then the fucking continued. The man fucking my mouth seem to be enjoying himself, then I felt his cock swell, I braced for his cum.

Streams of cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed as it kept coming, a bit slipped out of the side of my mouth and dropped onto the bench.

The spent cock was removed from my mouth, a second cock took its place almost immediately. I was hungry for cock now, I was enjoying pleasing these anonymous men. In the end I think I serviced at least 3 men in my pussy as well at least 3 orally.

My legs were unrestrained now and John sat me up, cum oozed from my pussy. I was handed a clean towel to clean up. John passed me a bottle of water which went down well.

I rested for about 5 minutes then John stood me up, and walked another piece of furniture. He bent me over, placing my head on a cushioned part and my hands onto grooves. Then he brought up a piece of wood that went over my head and wrists, I was now locked in, I realised it was like the medieval stocks.

Immediately someone started playing with my vagina, a cock slide in, hands held my hips and they started fucking, Coming from behind the cock felt like it was reaching deeper inside me, it was a nice feeling. A tip of a cock touched my lips, I opened my mouth but they teased me by running the cock across my lips and over my face. I tried licking the cock, but I didn't have to wait long, it was soon filling my mouth.

The man fucking me did not last long soon giving me another load. His cock pulled out, I felt some cold fluid between my ass cheeks, a finger moved the fluid to my sphincter and started to work the fluid which I guessed was lubricant into my opening. His lubed finger felt delightful as it pushed further into my ass. More lubricant was poured and I think two fingers were now working my ass, it made me squirm a bit.

I continued sucking of the cock in my mouth as I felt a cock push on my sphincter, With a bit more pressure the head of the cock entered into me. I let out a groan initially, he paused then pushed into me more. He paused again as any discomfort subsided, he then started to very slowly fuck my ass. I took another load in my mouth, as he pulled his cock out cum came out with it. The cum now dribbled down onto my chin.

Before another cock filled my mouth, I managed to call out, "Harder."

He took me by the hips and drove his cock deep into me, I muffled a scream and tried to push my ass onto his cock. He hard fucked my ass, I was in heaven as I felt his shaft moving in and out.

I felt him stiffened and hot cum filled my ass.

"Incredible, what a great fuck, John she is magnificent." A male voice said.

I felt a sense of pride that they were pleased.

"Yes, I think we might use her on a regular basis." I heard John say.

Another cock entered my ass, I lost count on how many men fucked me. By the time I was released I was exhumed with cum streaming from my pussy and ass. Cum was splattered over my face. I was amazed I still had my dress on.

John helped me up, opened a door the ledto a large bathroom with a spa and shower.

"Freshen up, have a spa, just take your time. I will collect you in an hour." John said.

I was just finishing up when John came back, I felt wonderful the aching of my pussy and ass was a nice reminder of the fucking I had just received.

I had assumed we were leaving but John took me on a tour of some of the other rooms. The first room we walked into had a St.Andrews cross, there was a women tied to it, a man was anally fucking her. She was squealing in delight, other men were groping her breasts, while one was fingering her pussy. I was a bit envious.

I was surprised at the next room, a well built man was on his hands and knees, two men were spit roasting him. A cock in his mouth and one in his ass. I actually found it quite sexy watching them. In the corner of the room there was a bed, a naked man and women were taking turns sucking a large cock. I felt my pussy twitch a bit.

"You like this room." John whispered to me. I had unknowingly squeezed his hand in excitement.

"To be honest it is very sexy." I whispered back.

In the next room a very attractive lady was blindfolded and bent over and tied to a bench, two men were taking turns striking her cute ass with paddles. It wasn't for me but I could see she was enjoying it so good on her.

John led me back to the foyer and then he said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel. Not a lot was said, we entered our room. John grabbed me, he pushed me face first over the edge of the bed. Before I could react his cock was shoved into my wet pussy. He pushed my head into the bed and fucked me incredibly hard.

" You sex slut, you love it hard." he grunted.

"Yes baby, fuck me harder." I responded.

He went for about 5 minutes then let out a loud groan. He moved taking the pressure off my head and body.

"Thank you sir." I said.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. The next morning John booked me in for the next event. I agreed but expressed concern that it may be hard getting away without causing any problems with Greg.

"Leave Greg to me." John replied confidently.