Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 06

Story Info
Jane & Greg are used again.
3.2k words
4.53
3.5k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days passed Greg and I were like two 18 year old's, our sex life had never been this good. As soon as we started talking about our big night out we would both get horny and fuck like rabbits. We chatted about the next event as if it were the lead up to Christmas.

3 weeks out we both received emails with an invite to the next party. The theme was bdsm, we discussed the bdsm side of things and both thought we had already crossed any moral, sexual or ethical guidelines so why not?

Part of the invitation described us as pets for the night, we both assumed that meant we would have to serve someone for the night. Like a pet, we would have to do what we were told.

Attached to the file was a consent form, we had to tick what we would succumb to and what our limits were and sign off on the form.

We ruled out any water sports or scat play, we both had no interest in that sort of play. We eagerly ticked off the bondage option with no limit. I was getting wet thinking of being bound and used. We agreed to all penetration options which included any toys, we smiled at each other on this one.

We declined the extreme punishment as we didn't want any marks left on our bodies but did agree to the lower levels with some trepidation.

extreme pain was ruled out as well.

We ticked the consent agreement and returned the email. I grabbed Greg's cock and made him fuck me as hard as he could, that relieved my excitement a little bit. I went to school the next day, excited that it was my first day as vice principal and equally excited at our next event.

Checking my schedule I had an appointment with the chairperson of the parent's group at 10am, I had a quiet chuckle to myself.

At 9.55 am I unbuttoned my blouse, so my black bra was evident with some cleavage on show. At 10 am I was notified my visitor had arrived, and I directed that he be allowed in. The door opened and John walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Welcome John to my new office." I said.

"A well earned position." He replied, coming closer and giving me a welcome kiss on my cheek. My pussy twitched with his touch.

"I hope you don't walk around school looking that sexy." John said laughing.

"God no," I laughed back.

John's hand slipped inside my blouse, squeezing my left breast through my bra.

"Next time have your bra off when I visit." John said in a sterner voice.

"Yes sir," I said, knowing my place.

John placed his hand now my shoulder and guided me to my knees, he then unzipped his pants and pulled out his impressive black cock.

I licked the tip of his cock then took his cock into my mouth, and sucked on it with energy, pumping my mouth on his cock. John held my head in enjoyment, then filled my mouth and throat with a load of cum. I swallowed his load with ease.

"Make sure you clean my cock well I don't want my suit to get dirty" John said.

I squeezed his ball gently and worked his cock so I eked every drop from his cock, then pulled back.

John then helped me to my feet.

I cleaned my face up.

"Welcome aboard to the executive of the school Jane, I am sure we will have a great working relationship" John said as he zipped up his pants. I buttoned up my blouse remembering next time I had to remove my bra before he arrived.

We had a brief chat and John left, I resumed my work, quite contented and satisfied with myself. As I responded to a work email I still tasted some residual cum in my mouth, so I swirled it in my mouth and swallowed it.

A week out from the event Greg and I received emails, we were instructed that we would a parcel at the hotel that contained a clothing item. We were to wear that item on leaving our room, it would determine our activities for the night. We were also instructed to abstain from any form of sex for the next week, which we reluctantly complied with.

It was a very long week indeed, as the Saturday came around we packed our car and headed to the hotel. I was feeling extremely horny, abstaining from sex had me craving for any form of sexual attention. Upon our arrival in our room, there was only a small parcel for Greg and I. A note on the bed said for us to wear whatever we wanted but to be wearing the item in the parcel as we left our room.

I opened up the parcel, they were leather collars. They were black with blue trim. They had a fur inner lining with a buckle for tightening.

"Well baby this is a first, let the games begin." I said.

"I'm horny just thinking about putting it on." Greg said.

I dressed in a little black skirt and white blouse, my black Lacey bra was obvious through the light fabric of my top. I excitedly placed the leather collar around my neck, Greg did up my collar at the rear so it was nice and snug. I assisted Greg with his, both had a ring on the front.

We walked down through the foyer of the hotel, we coped a few looks but were soon in the waiting car. It was funny, I felt as though the collar meant I was owned but at the same time I felt incredibly sexy and confident.

Upon arriving at the manor we were escorted in, two very well built men in short tight pants approached us. They each clipped a leash onto the rings on our collars and led us into a side room.

"Strip and put your clothes away." One of the men directed.

We placed our clothes in the empty lockers.

We were then led to another room, it was a large dark room, small spotlights highlighted various pieces of bondage furniture. We were guided to our knees. My hands were pulled behind me and cuffed then pulled down towards my ankles which were then cuffed. I was now anchored to my ankles, my chest arched out, my breasts looked great with my nipples already hard. Greg was positioned next to me and secured the same.

Clover clamps were then placed onto my large erect nipples, There was some initial mild pain then I noticed they were connected to lead weights. The young man applying the clamps then let go of the clamps. They jerked on my nipples as they fell, then started to pull on my nipples as gravity did its work. I should have been scared or fearful but instead I was excited.

I was now feeling a dull throbbing pain coming from my nipples, it only turned me on more. A tall elegant woman walked in, I guessed she was about 30. I noticed she had a red collar on. She was secured by her hands and ankles to a spotlighted St Andrews cross. Once she was secured, clamps the same as mine were secured to her nipples but were anchored by a chain to the wall in front of her. larger weights were then attached to the chain about halfway to the wall. They then let go of the weights, She squealed in pain as they pulled on her nipples, the weights were elongating her nipples. I was secretly a bit jealous.

Another woman in her early 20s was tied to a padded bench that was only a few feet away, her pussy and ass completely exposed. Now a large number of men entered the room, some I recognized, some I didn't. The first of the men approached us with their semi hard cocks in their hands. My head was held and the first cock slipped into my open mouth, he was gentle and was soon hard. He pull his cock out and slipped his cock into the woman's pussy. Another cock filled my mouth, he fucked my mouth hard I think he was trying to make me gag. He was so violent it made the weights bounce in the air causing them to randomly pull on my nipples harder.

I could see and hear that Greg was receiving the same treatment. The cock left my mouth and he moved behind the young woman. I realized our job was to get the men hard so they were ready for the young woman's pussy and ass. As I waited for the next cock I could see the woman tied to the cross being whipped with a cane, even in the poor light I could see red marks on her cute ass. She was squealing with each strike, another weight was attached to her chains. Her nipples were now being stretched further.

In the end, I think we prepared about 5 cocks each, I was becoming sexually frustrated.

My ankles were uncuffed and I was helped to my feet, my hands still cuffed behind my back, clamps and weights still on my nipples. As I walked my breasts moved causing pain in my nipples with each step. I was bent over a bench, my breasts with the weights attached hanging towards the ground. I couldn't see what they were doing but some sort of clamp was attached to my clitoris a small weight pulled the clamp tight onto my clit. As I prayed for a nice cock to penetrate me, a paddle struck me across my ass, I let out a yelp more out of surprise than pain. They now routinely struck my ass the weights jiggled on my clit and nipples.

A large black cock pushed at my lips, I opened my mouth, and my mouth filled with cock. As he fucked my mouth his hand pulled on one of the clamps on my nipple, the pain was intense.

He shoved his cock deeper into my mouth.

"You love being a slut." I heard him say.

I would have been offended years ago now I didn't care, I just tried to work my tongue on his cock to prove what a slut I was.

The jiggling and the pressure on my clit was driving me mad. I desperately wanted a cock to fuck my pussy, the larger the better. I managed to look across, Greg was tied to a similar bench. He had a large black man fucking his ass while a white guy was fucking his mouth. Lucky Man I thought.

The cock in my mouth throbbed and filled my mouth with cum.

Now the clamps were released off my nipples, oh god the pain as blood rushed back into my nipples. I was helped up and taken to a bed, the clamp was removed from my clit. My hands were uncuffed and I was laid on a bed face down, my arms and legs were stretched out and tied. I was now spreadeagled on the bed, my nipples aching nonstop. A ball gag was pushed into my mouth and secured.

Someone climbed on the bed behind me, I prayed his cock would enter my wet pussy. My prays were answered, his cock entered my pussy, it was so nice feeling his large cock sliding into me. His body weighed partially on me he started to thrust into me. It felt incredible. His cock penetrated deep with every thrust. He didn't last long before I felt the warmth of his cum in my pussy. As soon as he climbed off the next man climbed on, this time I felt some lube being worked between my ass cheeks and into my hole. I squirmed as one finger then two worked their way into my ass.

It wasn't long before the tip of his cock entered my ass, he paused for a minute then plunged with his weight into me. I tried to scream but the gag worked well. He was aggressively fucking my ass. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back arching my back, it was the fucking my body had been aching for.

I loved hearing the slapping noise of his groin against my ass as plunged deep into me. It was such a turn on that he had total control over me. He built up a steady rhythm then collapsed on me as came in my ass.

"Damn girl you are better every time I fuck you." the man said.

I now recognized the voice, it was John.

"My pleasure." I replied.

I didn't get a chance to relax as another cock fed into my gaping ass. I guessed I was tied spreadeagled on the bed for about 30 minutes. I lost count of how many used my ass and pussy. Eventually my hands and feet were untied, I rolled onto my back, a steady stream of cum oozed out of my ass and pussy.

Greg was brought over he was attached to his leash again. His handler pushed his head towards my groin, I spread my legs to allow Greg in. His handler now directed Greg's mouth to my pussy. Greg like a hungry dog devoured my pussy, licking and sucking up the mixed loads of cum.

"Good Man, clean her up good." The handler said. I loved the feeling of Greg licking my cum soaked pussy. A couple of men lifted my legs a little higher allowing Greg to clean up my ass hole, his long licks and probing tongue had my body squirming.

My ball gag was released and replaced with nice sized cock, I was now laying on my back with my husband licking cum out of my ass while I sucked cock. I took two more loads in my mouth when they let go of my legs.

I was assisted off the bed, Greg replaced me and was put on his hands and knees again. There was a lineup to spit roast him.

I was walked over to another apparatus, I recognized it as a sybian saddle. I was lowered onto a large dildo attached to the saddle. It was very large and long, luckily my pussy still had cum lubricating it. I was pushed down onto it so I was sitting on the saddle my pussy completely engulfing the dildo. My legs were strapped to the sides of the saddle by Velcro straps so I couldn't move at all, my arms were stretched out to the side and secured to posts. There was a ridge at the front that was pushing on my clitoris.

A man that originally put my leash on and had great fun putting clamps on my nipples now held what looked like a remote. The saddle started vibrating, the very large dildo vibrated more intensely. The vibrating Ridge was perfectly positioned on my clit, a wave of pleasure hit me immediately. To my surprise the dildo had a thrusting feature and I could now feel it hitting me deeper with a steady rhythm that only a machine can do. I had been waiting for a orgasm all night, now I could feel it coming.

My handler must of sensed what was happening as he moved forward and groped my left breasts. Just as I climaxed he squeezed and twisted my tender nipples.

My body shook in pleasure, it felt almost too intense for me. It was glorious feeling the orgasm sweep through my body while the dildo kept pounding away. I was a bit light headed after and thankfully he turned the vibrations down so I could catch my breath. As I enjoyed the gentle vibrations inside my pussy and on my clitoris, a well hung man approached me. He placed his hand at the back of my head and pulled my head forward so my mouth now slide over his hard cock.

He held my head as he fucked his mouth, my controller now upped the vibrations. Maybe I was so turned on by my mouth being fucked so roughly but another orgasmed overtook my body. I was rapted when cum shot into my mouth at the same time as my orgasm, cum dribbled out of the corners of my mouth. I gulped his cum down as his large cock eased out of my mouth.

The sybian was turned off and my legs and arms were untied, I was lifted off the dildo that I had being impaled on. I was led to a padded bench and laid on my back, my head hanging down. My legs where spread and secured in the air, my pussy and ass vulnerable to all. My arms were outstretched again and tied.

My controller looked down at me. " You love be used, enjoy." he said.

Now men continually took turns fucking my pussy and ass, at the same time men fucked my mouth and throat. After a few loads into my mouth, cum started to ooze out, running down my face over my nose and eyes. I enjoyed the thought that I was satisfying the crowd. I couldn't see Greg but assumed he was being treated in the same delightful way. Cum started to splash onto my breasts, I couldn't see who it was but someone obviously had a fetish and was licking the cum off my nipples and breasts.

I felt my hands and legs untied, the men and their cocks withdrew from my body but now I could see the man that was cleaning up my breasts with his tongue. He was a handsome man in his early 20s, he was enjoying what he was doing as he licked the cum off me with vigor. I laid there relaxing while he enjoyed himself, he moved down between my legs which I opened for him. He moved it and started to devour the cum oozing from my pussy and ass.

Greg walked over to me, knelt down and started to kiss me as my new friend continued to dine out on my pussy. We went for a few minutes then Greg guided the young man out from between my legs. His face was shiny from the cum over his face.

My controller came over, " You have both been great, keep playing if you like or there are showers if you want, up to you guys." He said.

I looked at Greg.

"To be honest I am exhausted, my pussy and ass are aching. I just need a nice hot spa, a cuddle and sleep." I said.

"Sounds good to me." Greg replied.

Our controller escorted us to our lockers, where we showered then changed. We were instructed to leave our collars on until we were back in our room.

I slept like a baby, the next morning we discussed the previous night. We both loved the physical side of the being restrained, how it made us so vulnerable. I got wet just thinking about it. Greg didn't think he would go further with the pain side of things but I was a bit envious of the other girls being punished.

Half way home I received a text, it was from John.' Meeting your office 9.30 Tuesday. Be bent over your desk. ready'

Greg received the same text except it was for Thursday.

We both smiled.