All Comments on 'Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 06'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Love it! Another party, and more cocks in all holes. The wife obviously enjoys cock after cock i all her holes land cannot seem to get enough, until exhaustion finally compelled her to stop. The wife found she likes some pain, and is looking forward to thatk. Meanwhile at work at the school, John is making a habit of fucking both spouses at work. Very nice fantasy. I look forward to a new twist on their adventures in the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

With her hot body, big DD cup tits and her experiye as John's sex club whore, Jane is ready for the big time. Is acting in pornographic films a possibility for the uninhibited whore?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Jane might be willing to quit her school job - or consider it - if John could assure his sex club whore that he could find suitable employment that took advantage of her physical attributes and skill set and would compensate her at her previous salary level. Otherwise, Jane might just prefer more frequent events with a greater variety of performances.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Jane and Greg are obviously getting plenty of cock in all their holes. They may get along so well because I suspect that Greg is gay or bisexual and so jealousy does not affect their relationship or work as John's sex club hosts/whores. Look forward ti the next chapter in the story of this very odd couple.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More BDSM action coming up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous