Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um excuse me, but she is helping me and that is my phone she is using. You are lucky to have such a dedicated employee. She was putting the Walmart suggestion link on my phone for me so I could give her a five-star review. If Walmart had more employees like Sky here, I would shop here more often." Jane said in her lawyer voice.

"Oh, I um, sorry for interrupting, customer service is our top priority," Carl stuttered as he excused himself and walked away.

Sky giggled and said, "Customer service is their top priority, what a load of shit, half the people here don't even know where they are most of the time. Thank you for that, you put him in his place. He ran away with his little dick tucked between his legs."

"Now back to the dildos," Jane said laughing and feeling like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Yes, some questions though, when you masturbate, do you like penetration or just clit stimulus," Sky asked.

Jane was floored, she didn't expect Sky to get that detailed but then again, she was asking this young woman about dildos.

Jane said, "Um, well I recently discovered I like both."

Sky smiled and said, "Girl after my own heart. You keep talking like that and I may go back to girls. You are so God damn hot and sexy. You're getting me all wound up. I going to screw my hubby's brains out tonight."

Sky reached up to Jane's face and Jane flinched and then felt bad.

"I'm sorry, but I have to say something, you have what I am guessing is cum in your hair. Just guessing from what you said about your day, or at least I am guessing it's cum. It doesn't look like you use gel in your hair," Sky said.

Jane said, "Oh my God, they let me leave the house like this?" She thought about when she saw Isabella and Juanita, neither of them said anything, did they not notice. She understood why Isabella didn't, she was infatuated with Billy. Then it hit her, that's what Juanita meant when she said she liked the perfume she was wearing and she could even smell it in my hair. Jane didn't remember putting on perfume that day. Juanita smelled the cum in my hair.

Jane suddenly realized she still hadn't got the beer and margarita stuff.

"Crap, I am so late, where is the beer and alcohol section?" Jane said.

Sky laughed and said, "In need of some liquid courage before unlocking that back door, eh?"

Jane laughed and said, "You know it."

"Ok, I hope to see you tomorrow. I put my number in your phone, under Sky Sexy Bitch. Text me so I have your number. I hope to see you tomorrow or whenever you decide you can't live without a fun toy. I have a couple in mind that I am sure you will enjoy," Sky said.

Sky pointed Jane in the direction of the alcohol section and hugged Jane.

The rest of the shopping was a blur as was the drive back to the house. Jane had no memory of driving back to the house.

By the time Jane got home it was after seven and found both boys sitting on the couch playing video games. They both suddenly looked so young to her and she thought, oh my God, I let them both fuck me today, not only did I let them, I wanted them to. What was I thinking?

Jane asked if they had showered already and they said they had and were nice and clean for dinner.

Billy said they ordered Mexican food and it should have been there by now but the driver got lost and now it wasn't due for another hour or so.

Jane was holding the bag that she thought had the condoms, lube, and morning-after pill when she walked in.

She said to the boys, "That's fine, go get the stuff out of the car, I want to take a shower before dinner."

Part of that was true, what she wanted to do first was give her cunt a workout with the new wine bottle and perhaps try the lube. Her pussy was still tender from the workout on the beach but she didn't care, she needed it, plus the wine bottle wasn't as big as either of the boys.

Jane went into her room, locked the door behind her, and set the bag down in the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and looked at her naked body in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'd fuck you, you horny slut," Jane said out loud.

She sauntered back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed with her laptop. She clicked on her private folder and entered the password. She pulled up the photos of Victor fucking that bitch, Michelle. Jane thought that wasn't fair, it was not her fault Victor was such a dirtbag and was cheating on his wife.

The photo of Victor giving it to Michelle from behind while she sucked Kurt came up first. She ran her fingers over her pussy and giggled as she whispered to herself, "Check that off my list, did that today and hopefully will be doing it a lot more."

Then she clicked on the photo of Victor fucking Kurt's wife from behind while she ate out Michelle and Jane moaned out loud, "MMM I want to do that with Juanita. I want to taste her pretty little brown cunt while getting my cunt stuffed full of Billy's long thick cunt stretching cock."

Hearing herself say she wanted Billy to fuck her again out loud caused her to gasp and pause. Then she giggled and said, "No sense pretending, I want him again and I want to taste Juanita's cunt at the same time."

Jane picked up her bikini bottoms and gave them a smell.

"Mmm, that cunt smells good full of cum. I wonder how it tastes?" Jane whispered to herself as she picked up the slender wine bottle and kissed it.

She sucked the bottle into her mouth as she massages one of her breasts. She was moaning already as she continued sucking on the bottle and ran her hand down her stomach and between her legs. She slowly began running her fingers up and down between the folds of her pussy.

As she fingered her pussy she thought about Isabella and Juana's pussies. She remembered how soft and pretty Isabella's cunt looked. She had seen cunts in porno but she never thought of them as pretty, but Isabella's was different, she had a pretty little cunt and she wondered if it could handle Billy's thick cock in it. Every time she said cunt she got more turned on. Then she thought about how tight Juana's young cunt was and she wondered what it will taste like.

"MMM that cunt is so wet, I wonder how much of this I can get in this slut's hot cunt," Jane whispered to herself, now talking in the third person. As she moved the bottle down between her legs and teased her clit with the smooth glass bottle.

She had just started teasing her clit with the bottle when she could already feel an orgasm building in her stomach.

"Fuck this slut's cunt," Jane grunted out as she pushed the bottle into her opening and began working it in and out.

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck that cunt deep and hard," She grunted as she pushed the bottle in as far as she could. It was a Riesling-style bottle. Long and skinny neck on it, so she was able to bury a good four inches in her pussy.

Jane exploded with an earth-shattering orgasm and collapsed on the bed with the bottle still buried in her pussy.

She pulled the bottle out of her pussy and said, "You felt good in this slut's cunt, now let's see how her cunt tastes."

Jane sucked the bottle into her mouth and it was as if she became intoxicated with the taste of her cunt and licked every inch of the bottle clean.

"Damn, that cunt tastes so good, I hope Juanita's cunt tastes as good. I bet it does," Jane said to herself.

Jane collected herself, got in the shower, and scrubbed her entire body. The warm water felt amazing on her skin, she was still on fire from the day's events. When she got out, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Hello, you dirty horny slut. Why are you fucking a wine bottle when you have too young bucks with hard cocks that could be taking care of your slutty cunt?" Jane said to the mirror.

Jane had never used dirty talk during sex but she was finding it turned her on by referring to herself in the third person and calling herself a slut.

She was still naked when Billy knocked on the bedroom door.

"Mom, dinner is here. We will wait for you, are you almost ready?" Billy asked.

"Yes, I will be right out. Let's eat dinner out on the deck honey," Jane said from behind the locked door.

Jane opened the bag and a moment of terror hit her when she didn't find the two boxes of condoms in it.

"Shit, shit, shit," she said out loud.

Jane put on a white cotton blouse and no bra. Her dark pink nipples without a doubt could be seen through the white blouse. She also put on a pair of her tight workout leggings and pulled them up tight on the crotch making sure she had some serious camel toe action going on.

She checked herself in the mirror and thought, this should give the boys an eye full and keep them at attention.

Jane was coming to grips with this new slutty side. Part of her wanted to tell the boys that today was a one-off event and it wouldn't be happening again, but the slut blossoming inside her said, who are you kidding, your cunt is soaking wet thinking about getting them both in you at once.

Jane went weak in the knees as she thought about having them both in her at the same time and she had to catch herself as her knees went weak against the bathroom counter.

She shook her head to clear her of all the slutty thoughts running through her mind. Jane went back into the closet and put on a new blouse, it was still cotton but not as lightweight as the previous one, this one was dark, and while you could see the bumps of her nipples you couldn't see through the material and see her dark pink nipples like you could in the white blouse. She also adjusted her leggings and made sure she wasn't showing any camel toe.

With a bit of hesitation, she went out to the living room, expecting the boys to ask about the condoms, it was empty, she heard the boys out on the deck and took a deep breath before heading out to join them.

You can do this Jane, so what if you had both of them inside your cunt and mouth today, Jane told herself.

"Mom, I made you a margarita, here you go, sit here between Trevor and me," Billy said.

Jane sat down and thought, how appropriate it was to be between the two of them, not exactly the way she wanted but it will do for now.

Jane raised her glass and hoping to avoid the topic of condoms, said, "Cheers, here's to the start of an amazing summer."

With a bit too much enthusiasm, Trevor said, "I will second that." Then he turned red in the face.

"Yes, today was a wonderful way to start the summer, I am glad you think so Mom, Trevor, and I certainly do," Billy said.

"I think we need to set some ground rules, ok?" Jane said.

Both boys nodded hoping that Jane wasn't about to tell them today was a one-time event.

"First, Billy, I am sorry if what you walked in on today upset you and changed your opinion of me or has ruined our relationship," Jane said after taking a long drag on her margarita. She was happy Billy had made it extra strong.

"Mom, no, I am fine with it all. You are a gorgeous lady and you deserve to be happy and if today made you happy, I am one hundred percent behind you," Billy said.

Trevor mumbled something under his breath but both Jane and Billy questioned him.

"Um, well, Billy was more than behind you today," Trevor said waiting for Jane or Billy to hit him.

Jane reached out and took a hand each of Trevor and Billy and said with a very naughty smile, "Yes you were both supporting me from behind today and it was amazing. I loved every moment."

Jane felt her pussy tingle and she knew she was making the gusset of her leggings wet. With the thin material of the leggings, it wasn't going to be long before she soaked through them in no time.

"That said, we need some ground rules. Trevor, I want to thank you for helping me out of my shell today. I didn't realize until today that I have been living in a very dark cave since all the shit went down with Billy's father. So, thank you and I must say, I get the nudist thing now, it was so freeing walking around without my top on," Jane said.

"I am glad I could help. I thoroughly enjoyed all of it," Trevor said.

"So, if it is ok with you two, I think I would like to explore that more," Jane said.

"What does that mean," Billy asked.

"Well, what if we didn't wear clothes around here if you want? I mean if you are comfortable being naked, I am fine with that, I liked being topless most of the day and if you are ok with me going topless around here, I would like to continue that. We all have to agree or none of us do it," Jane said, hoping both would say ok.

"Mom, if it makes you happy then I am all for it. But do you mean just you going topless or are we able to go fully naked if we want?" Billy asked.

Jane said, "Whatever you want if you both agree. You can go naked or wear clothes whatever you are comfortable with. I was so impressed with Isabella and Juanita the way they had no issue walking up to me completely naked and talking to me. I would like to get to a point in life where I am that comfortable in my skin so I think going without clothes would help. I have no issue being confident at work when dressed in my attorney suits, but outside I am a bit more reserved. So, I think being a nudist will help."

Trevor said, "Um, well you both know I was raised a nudist so I am fine with it. How about you Billy?"

"As I said, if it makes you happy Mom, then I am in," Billy said and he stood up and dropped his shorts, leaving his shirt on.

"Oh wow, you are starting right now, well ok then," Jane said with a smile. She was more than halfway done with her margarita and she was already feeling the alcohol, which was good, it was giving her some confidence.

Her eyes immediately went straight to Billy's cock. He wasn't erect but he wasn't flaccid either and Jane found herself a little disappointed.

Trevor stood up, took off all his clothes, and then sat back down completely naked.

"Well, you knew I would be in. I don't think I have ever spent a summer with clothes on, so to be honest this feels more normal to me," Trevor said.

Jane said, "Thank you, you two are obviously more comfortable with it than me, I am still working on it but I can at least unbutton my blouse I guess."

Jane unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open so the cool ocean breeze could rush over her nipples which instantly jumped to attention. She adjusted her legs and she could feel how wet she was, and as she expected she had soaked through her leggings already.

"Ok, so there is another topic we need to cover and I am not sure how to approach it with you two. It is a two-part issue, one with Trevor and one with Billy," Jane said. She had put her attorney hat on and was talking as if negotiating a contract.

Jane looked down into each boy's seat and both now had raging hard-ons, and Trevor was already dripping precum, which made Jane smile.

Trevor interrupted and said, "Before you go on, I have to say, how beautiful you are and you have amazing breasts."

Jane blushed and said, "Thank you, Trevor, you look amazing too. So do you, Billy, it makes me happy you both are comfortable enough to be naked around me and not embarrassed to show off your enjoyment. I loved our time on the beach today and in the heat of the moment I had no issue being naked with you two, but right now as much as I want to take my clothes off with you two, I am still a bit nervous, so please bear with me,"

Billy took off his shirt and he was now as naked as Trevor when he said, "We are both completely bare and will bear with you, Mom."

"Billy, about the mom thing, when we are naked and you are like that, please call me Jane," Jane said as she nodded toward his large erection.

Jane's comment of "when you are like that" was about both boys having hard-ons. Jane checked out Billy's cock again to confirm it wasn't her imagination of his size earlier. It wasn't, Billy is seriously hung.

Jane could feel her slutty side begging to be let out, but she wanted to remain in control or at least she kept telling herself she wanted to be in control.

"So, the elephant in the room then," Jane said.

Trevor laughed and said, "You talking about Billy's cock now?"

Billy turned red.

"No, how do we hang out naked without you two taking it sexually and expecting me to fuck you both? There I said it," Jane said as she slapped the table.

Trevor didn't know what to say.

"Well, Jane, I figured you would let us know if you wanted something more than just hanging out naked. I am going to be completely honest, I can't stop thinking about today. "I hope you and I get to do that again, along with Trevor joining us," Billy said and waited for Jane to say it shouldn't have happened and it won't again.

Jane took Billy's hand and said, "I hope it does too, but today was a total spur-of-the-moment thing, I mean if you stood up now and said you wanted to take me to bed, I am not sure I would be up for that. Trevor that goes for you too. What happened on the beach was erotic and naughty and that's what helped me let go and allow it all to happen. Now don't get me wrong, I too can't stop thinking about today, and I too want a repeat, but it just happened naturally today. Am I making sense?"

Trevor said, "Completely."

Jane said, "So how about this, we can hang out here in the house in any manner of undress that we are comfortable with, no sexual overtones, just living a nudist lifestyle. Sound good?"

Both boys said they agreed.

"Ok, and down on the beach is open season. You two can make advances at me and I can to you, sound good? What happens down on the beach stays on the beach, it doesn't carry back to the house," Jane said. She was starting to slur her words just a little bit.

"Does anybody need another drink? I know I do," Billy said as she stood up. His long thick prick sticking up out of his midsection.

Jane's eyes went straight to Billy's cock and she licked her lips as she let out a deep guttural moan of approval.

Trevor stood up to help clear the table and help Billy with the drinks. His erection didn't go unnoticed by Jane as well and she purred out her approval.

She felt her cunt tingle and slut Jane was now climbing the walls to be let out to play. Slut Jane wanted to suck Billy and Trevor's cock. She wanted to feel them tense up in her mouth just before they coated her tongue and throat with their sweet young cum.

She loved getting to suck all the cock she did today. She even loved the taste of their cum, they were all different, but she liked all of it. She hated sucking Victor's cock, he didn't last very long in her mouth, plus she hated the taste of his cum and always pulled her mouth off his cock when she sensed he was about to cum.

Jane thought about Sky from Walmart, and her telling Jane about the Glory Hole party. Slut Jane thought that would be fun and she wondered if she could actually go through with it. She did love the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth. She loved the control sucking cock gave her and how men think they are in control. If a man were to truly think about the fact that they had their precious manhood inside a woman's mouth, and she could bite it off at any moment, he may have a new appreciation for the woman he is with. So, who's truly in control, Jane thought with a smile.

Billy returned with another round of drinks and this margarita was even stronger than the first one, which had Jane more than buzzed. Since the divorce, Jane had not been much of a drinker, only having an occasional glass of wine now and then. Not having eaten all day and the fact that she finished a bottle of Rose on the beach in the hot sun, had her dehydrated. The first margarita was more than enough, but she picked up the second margarita and took a long swig.

While both boys were in the kitchen Jane took off her shirt. She liked the feeling of the cool ocean breeze on her bare breast and her nipples responded even more.