Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy finally finding his voice said, "Well we will be there for sure, I wouldn't miss a chance to see your beautiful smile, Isabella."

Isabella blushed and said, "You can call me Issy, all my close friends do."

Shelly came over and said, "Hey, table thirty-four's drinks are ready Issy."

Isabella hugged Billy again and said, "Don't go anywhere, ok? I have a break coming up. We can hang out outside during it if you don't like the music. Have you heard of this band before? They are pretty good, they do covers of the seventies and eighties, bands. I love them."

Trevor moaned out, "Oh God, you two are made for each other."

Isabella squeezed Billy's hands and said, "Really you like old music too?"

"Issy, let's go, they need their drinks," Shelly barked.

"Ok," Isabella said and without thinking, she kissed Billy on the cheek and was off to get the drinks delivered.

Shelly was standing looking at Billy and said, "Remember what I said earlier unless you like having a big black man up your ass. You treat her right, she is not a one-night stand, got it?"

Trevor jumped and said, "Easy, my boy here is just as head over heels with her as she seems to be with him."

Trevor said, "Does Issy have an accent? I didn't notice that on the beach, but then she didn't say much.

"Yes she does, it is sexy, isn't it?" Billy said as his eyes followed Isabella's every move.

During the time Isabella had been there and Shelly reminded Billy about Chet, a very attractive young lady sat down at the bar a few spaces away from Trevor and Billy. Trevor guessed she was in her mid-twenties and very pretty. She must be waiting for friends, no way a woman that looks like that can sit at a bar alone, without being hit on.

The boys were sitting at the far end of the bar in the corner. It was the short end of the "L" shaped bar.

Trevor was able to watch the young woman without being obvious. They made eye contact and Trevor said hello but got no response from her. He didn't expect her to jump up and down, but she could have at least nodded.

Trevor thought she must be a stuck-up SoCal bitch.

Billy was thoroughly distracted by Isabella. He followed her with his eyes as she glided around the room taking care of the guest at her tables. Billy didn't know if angels existed but if they did he was surely watching one.

Billy had to tell himself to settle down.

"Billy, look at those two guys," Trevor whispered to Billy and got no response.

Trevor elbowed Billy and said, "Dude, she's not going anywhere. Look at those two guys that sat down with that woman. One on each side of her."

"Yeah, so what, they are both trying to get her attention. She is hot," Billy said.

Trevor said, "No, watch, the one guy on her left keeps trying to get her to look at him as he points out something on the other side of the room. The guy on the left isn't looking at whatever his buddy is pointing at.

Billy said, "So what?"

"Ok if I was trying to get Isabella to look at something wouldn't you want to know what I was pointing out to her?" Trevor said.

"Oh my God, that's too much of your FBI dad talking now. It is just two guys hitting on a girl in a bar," Billy said and he went back to following Isabella with his eyes.

Trevor kept watching and when the young lady finally turned to see what the guy was pointing out to her, Trevor saw the other guy pour something into her drink.

That was it, Trevor was out of his seat in a flash.

Shelly came right over when she saw Trevor moving and said, "Stay in your seat."

Trevor said, "Call Chet right now and get him in here please."

Trevor approached the woman and two men and said, "Excuse me Ms, do you know these two men?"

"Beat it junior, this young lady is only interested in men,"

The woman picked up her drink and was about to take a sip.

"Stop Ms, I watched this guy, here pour something into your drink. Please don't drink it," Trevor said.

The woman put the drink back down on the bar and looked up at the two men.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Chet approaching, it was hard to miss him and the two men didn't.

One of them reached in front of the woman and grabbed her drink and dumped it out in the bar sink just on the other side of the bar, he then dropped the glass in one of the sinks full of water.

Chet said, "What's going on here?"

The two men here tried to say nothing was going on and that Trevor was drunk and bothering the young lady.

The woman put two and two together and said to Chet, "No, that's not true, I think this young man just saved me from ending up in the trunk of a car or a shallow grave somewhere."

That was all Chet needed to hear.

The first guy took off running and got by Chet, but the second guy wasn't so lucky. Chet grabbed him by both arms and bull rushed him out of the club.

Shelly missed most of it as she was at the far end of the bar but she came over and said, "Tiff is this guy bothering you?"

The woman looked up and said, "Not at all, I would in fact like to buy him a drink. He just kept the worst day of my life from becoming perhaps the last day of my life."

Shelly looked confused.

"So, what would you like to drink? My name is Tiffany, but my close friends call me Tiff, what's yours?" Tiffany said as she extended her hand to shake Trevor's. She had green eyes that burrowed into Trevor and he felt like she was looking right into his soul.

"Trevor," Trevor said as he extended his hand and took her hand in his. Her hand was so soft but her grip was firm and it impressed him.

"I will have whatever you're having," Trevor said, not knowing what to order. He didn't want to order a beer or margarita and look like he was nineteen, which he is.

"I had ordered a Manhattan, but I think I will have a Margarita now. The Manhattan was going to give me a headache and cover me in dirt and leaves, I think," Tiffany said with a smile.

Trevor was amazed that she was already making light of the fact she almost got roofied and who knows what would have happened to her.

Tiffany patted the chair next to her and said, "Please sit down, Trevor was it?"

"Yes Trevor, and it is nice to meet you, Tiffany," Trevor said as she sat down.

"Well, I am in your gratitude, and please, call me Tiff. I should have known better than to let two guys pull that stunt on me. Just add it to the list of shit that has happened to me today," Tiffany said.

"Well a woman as beautiful as you, must get men hitting on you all the time, why would you expect them to be anything but true admirers of a beautiful woman?" Trevor said, realizing he sounded cheesy.

"Oh, normally I have my guard up for men like that, but today has been so shit, I let my guard down I guess," Tiffany said

"How bad a day could it have been?" Trevor asked.

"Well, I had to put my dog down today, and while I was going through that hell, my car got broken into and my work laptop was stolen. Then I was supposed to meet my twin sister and my best friend here for drinks and they both canceled after I took a fort-five dollar Uber ride here," Tiffany said.

"I am sorry to hear about your dog, I remember having to put my dog down two years ago. Worst day of my life. I cried the entire weekend," Trevor said.

Tiffany cocked her head and said, "WOW, handsome, sensitive, and chivalrous. Maybe this day will have a silver lining after all. So tell me, how did you know those two guys were up to no good? And thank you again for spotting it."

"Well, I noticed them as soon as they walked in, that one guy's coat had a torn sleeve and his shirt looked like it had never seen an iron, no way he belonged in this club. The other guy, the short one, as soon as they walked in, he scanned the club and saw you sitting alone, he pointed you out to his partner. Then as soon as he sat down next to you, he was fidgeting the entire time," Trevor said.

"Are you always that observant of people," Tiffany said as she sipped her drink.

"It was kind of drilled into me and my brother and sister growing up, to always be aware of our surroundings and to look for people and things that were out of place, those two guys were definitely out of place," Trevor said.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes and said, "So who drilled it into you and your siblings?"

"My Dad, he worked for the FBI in the special crimes division before quitting and buying a farm. He said over and over, bad things can happen at any moment, and usually when you least expect it. So be prepared, always know your surroundings and who is in those surroundings that might be a threat," Trevor said.

"Ok, so besides the dip shits that tried to roofy me, what else have you observed tonight?" Tiffany asked still a little leery of Trevor.

"Well, the couple in the front row have been arguing nonstop. I am guessing it's because the husband can't keep his eyes off the cocktail waitress's legs. The two couples sitting at the table over your left shoulder, are swingers," Trevor said.

"Ok, I see the couple arguing, that was easy. She's really letting him have it, but how do you know those two couples are swingers?" Tiffany asked.

"Well the blonde girl with the large chest, she arrived with the guy in the blue coat. The brunette and her husband arrived about fifteen minutes later. They exchanged greetings and then sat down with their partner. After the first round of drinks, the ladies got up and went to the bathroom and when they came back, they changed seats and the four of them have had their hands all over each other ever since. I am pretty sure the guy in the blue coat has his hand up the brunette's skirt and she isn't stopping him," Trevor said.

Tiffany turned in her seat to check them out.

"Oh, my. Look at her arm motion, she's giving him a handjob under the table," Tiffany said as she put her hand on Trevor's thigh, much higher than someone who just met him thirty minutes ago should have.

"Anything else about the crowd you noticed," Tiffany asked.

"The guy at the end of the bar keeps flashing a one hundred dollar bill to the bartender like he is a big tipper, but from the look of the shoes he is wearing, that hundred dollar bill is going home with him and the bartender will be lucky to get a five dollar tip. The two girls sitting at the table over your right shoulder, are looking for some paying company tonight,"

Tiffany turned and looked at the girls and said, "That was easy, I could have figured them out,"

Trevor said, "Yeah but you didn't, you didn't notice them when you came in, or the cheap guy at the end of the bar. That's what my Father drilled into our heads over and over. We used to complain about it when he tested us whenever we were out, but after tonight I am glad he did," Trevor said as he lifted his margarita to toast Tiffany.

"Well here's to your father, he raised a handsome chivalrous son, and I am glad he did, so I didn't end up in the trunk of their car," Tiffany said as she moved her hand up higher on Trevor's thigh.

Her hand felt like a hot pad on his thigh and it caused his cock to twitch in his pants, but he wasn't about to complain.

Trevor was sitting with his back to Billy when he said to Tiffany, "Excuse me for a moment, will you? I need to check in on my buddy."

"Ah you don't need to worry about your friend, he left a while ago with that pretty little server. The new one, I forget her name, she's Italian I think, or something. She is living with Juanita for her summer break. So you can stay right here and protect me some more. I guess you missed that, detective," Tiffany said with a smile that almost made Trevor fall out of his chair.

The entire room changed colors when she smiled and her green eyes sparkled.

Trevor turned around to see that Billy was gone and turned back to Tiffany, "Well good for them. They have been star-struck with each other since meeting the other day on the beach. Can't blame me for missing that when I am talking to a beautiful lady, can you?"

Shelly delivered another round of margaritas for the two of them, they were barely halfway through the first round, but neither objected.

Trevor went on, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes we are identical twins," Tiffany said with the same smile that could stop a train.

Trevor blushed and said, "I wasn't going to ask that but good to know for future reference. What I was going to ask was what kind of dog did you have."

"Oh, now I feel stupid. First I let two bozos almost kidnap me and I most likely would have ended up in a shallow grave somewhere and then I insult my young handsome savior. I am sorry." Tiffany said as she reached out and put her hand back on Trevor's thigh, even higher this time, it was mere inches from his rapidly swelling cock.

The placement of Tiffany's hand only increased the blood flow to Trevor's cock. He felt it twitch in his pants and the discomfort grew as his cock quickly swelled up past the chubby state and on its way to a full-blown erection.

Trevor smiled and said, "Why is it always a shallow grave? I mean if it were me and I was going to murder someone and bury them in the woods, I would put a little extra time into digging a deeper grave to hide the body. Oh, and don't feel too bad, I was dying to ask if you and your sister were identical. So don't beat yourself up about that."

"Should I be worried now? Did you save me from those guys so you could have me to yourself? It was a Beagle, that I had since I was sixteen," Tiffany said, her eyes watering up as she told Trevor the breed of dog she had.

Trevor didn't know what to say. Luckily Shelly showed up to take their empty glasses and see if they wanted to order any food.

"You doing OK, Tiff, this young man isn't using you to get free drinks, is he?" Shelly's voice was full of sarcasm when she said "Young man".

"Shelly, yes, I am more than okay with him. He might have saved me from a shallow grave, at least I know it will end up in a deep grave with him, so wild animals won't dig me up," Tiffany said quickly regaining her composure and she picked up her margarita and saluted Trevor.

Trevor and Tiffany laughed and Shelly shook her head and walked away.

Trevor and Tiffany were lost in conversation about everything and nothing when Shelly brought them their third margarita. The alcohol was working its magic and neither of them was feeling any pain when an announcement was made that the show was about to start.

Tiffany stood up and leaned into Trevor and said, "Will you excuse me, I need to go to the lady's room."

Trevor hadn't noticed how tall Tiffany was when she came in, but he did now. It caught him off guard at just how tall she was. When she entered the bar and he saw her smile at Shelly, he missed that she was close to six feet tall.

Trevor said, "Sure, it will give me plenty of time to roofy your drink, you will never know it is coming."

Tiffany leaned and whispered in Trevor's ear, "You don't need to roofy me to get lucky tonight handsome," and then gave his ear lobe a little nibble.

Trevor's cock was already on high alert and that sent it into overdrive as his cock became fully erect in his pants.

Shelly came back over and said, "Listen, I don't know what you are trying to pull with Tiff, but you be nice to her. She and her sister are sweethearts and don't deserve to be jerked around by some asshole just trying to get into both their pants at once. Got it?"

"No, she is amazing. I love her sense of humor, especially after the day she has had. I wouldn't have been able to go out after I had to put my dog to sleep or got my car broken into. I am not trying anything, she knows I am only nineteen. Trust me, I am just keeping her company right now, she has no interest in me other than someone to laugh and pass the time with so she can forget about her crappy day," Trevor said.

Shelly's eyes narrowed and Trevor could tell she was reassessing her opinion of him.

"Ok, well word of warning, if you do go home with her, I hope you had a triple helping of Wheaties this morning," Shelly said as she walked away, then stopped and said, "Tell Tiff the drinks are on the house."

Trevor thought, 'What the hell does that mean? A triple helping of Wheaties?'

As he thought about what Shelly had said, Juanita walked up and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, there might be a beach Barbeque party next weekend. Do you think Jane would want to go if there is? I sure hope so," Juanita said not waiting for a response she turned and went back to taking care of her tables.

Tiffany walked back up and said, "What did she want? Did you get the drugs in my drink yet or do I need to go back to the bathroom?"

"Damnit, I thought you would be in there longer," Trevor said ignoring the question about Juanita.

"Hey, I know I just met you and don't want to offend you, but pretty sure you aren't old enough to be in here, but please tell me you are old enough to vote," Tiffany said, her speech showing signs of the two and a half margaritas she had consumed.

Trevor laughed and said, "Yes, I can vote. But you are right, I am not old enough to be in here. So if you want to leave I understand. Shelly said the drinks are on the house by the way so you are all paid up with her. I will leave her a tip with the money I made on my paper route."

Tiffany laughed out loud at the paper route comment.

"Ok then, I am out of here," Tiffany said as she turned to leave.

Trevor said to himself, "Shit".

Tiffany stopped, turned back to Trevor, and said, "Well? Are you coming?"

Trevor was stunned.

Trevor stood up and Tiffany like Trevor just noticed for the first time how tall he was.

Tiffany let out a little purr and said, "Handsome, chivalrous, and tall, it is my lucky day after all. How tall are you?"

Trevor was always slightly self-conscious of his height. Standing at six foot three inches he didn't find many girls growing up that matched him physically. Tiffany being so tall only added to his excitement.

"I am six-three, how about you?" Trevor said.

Tiffany said, "Nice, sis and I are both five-eleven and a half. I would have worn heels if I knew you were going to save me tonight."

"I wish you had, it would have made it harder for you to run away. Now I may have to actually chase you down out in the woods.," Trevor said with a smile.

"I'm not planning on running," Tiffany said as she took Trevor's hand.

Trevor felt sparks when her warm hand touched his skin.

As they walked to the door Tiffany said, "I hate this kind of music," then leaned into Trevor and said, "My sister just texted to say she was home and has a nice bottle of tequila. How about coming back to our place and hanging out with the both of us, you can continue to protect me there."

Trevor smiled and said, "Well, someone has to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't end up in a shallow grave. If your sister is anything like you, I will have to keep an eye on her too."

"Oh, yes she is just like me, we will be so lucky to have such a strong handsome man in the house to take care of us," Tiffany said with a smile as she put her arm around Trevor's waist and started walking towards the door.

"Oh, one more thing, we don't have any air conditioning and it gets really hot in the house on nights like tonight, Courtney and I usually just hang out in our underwear, hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable," Tiffany said with a smile that could melt the polar caps.

Isabella skipped over to Billy and with that smile that made the rest of the world disappear said, "Hey handsome, Mike said I can leave early. Do you want to get out of here? I know a great place we can get a bite to eat if you're hungry."

For the first time, Billy noticed Isabella's Italian accent. On the beach, he had been so awestruck with her smile and big brown eyes that he hadn't picked up on it or the fact that she was so tall. He guessed she was at least five foot nine.

1...45678...10