Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you have lube like that here, right? Maybe you could show me how to do it sometime." Jane said without realizing what she was asking.

"Honey, you are sexy and all, but I will have to think about that. Plus if my husband saw you he might leave me. I will send you some links to videos to watch, there are a couple of instructional videos that medical people have done, showing how to do it safely. Oh, by the way, it IS super hot to sound a guy that is into it, especially the first time. I get so wet I swear I leave a snail trail on the floor when I do my husband or his friends."

Sky smiled at Jane and said, "You know, I am really glad I met you yesterday. I almost called in sick and if I had I would have missed meeting you."

Jane put her arm around Sky and said, "I am glad I met you too. When I first saw you, I thought you were a twenty-something dropout, but you quickly changed my mind and I felt so bad for judging you by the tattoos and piercings. I am sorry for that. I don't know what it is about you but I feel so comfortable with you, that I can tell you anything."

As Sky led Jane over to the lubes Sky said, "That's ok sexy, I judged you by the way you were dressed in that tiny bikini and wearing a cover-up that barely covered that amazing ass of yours. It wasn't until you opened up and finally said you were looking for the morning-after pill that I realized I had you completely wrong. Here is the lube I use, and you want some of these sterilization packets. Use them on your hands, the toys, and the guy's cock head to make sure no bacteria joins the toy on the way in."

"Now you ready for your salon treatment girlfriend?" Sky said.

Jane finished her fourth glass of champagne and said, "Let's do it."

Sky led Jane into the back where there were private rooms.

Sky said, "Go ahead and get ready and I will be right back."

Jane took off her top and skirt. She was completely naked and as she turned to move over to the table she got a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror. She looked at her lean-fit figure and full breast and wondered why Victor needed to go fuck some chubby tramp.

As she continued to look at her svelt figure she said out loud, "Hell if I had a cock I would fuck me, I look good. Fuck you, Victor!"

"You look better than good sexy, you look fucking amazing. Jesus, you have an incredible body. I figured you had a nice body under those clothes but I had no idea it was fucking perfect," Sky said.

Jane blushed and said, "You are so good for my ego."

"I'm serious Jane, your body is flawless. As much as I am enjoying looking at your naked body, what I meant by getting ready was to put on this robe and you didn't need to take off all your clothes. We are just doing your underarms and coochy, right? Do you want to do your eyebrows and upper lip?" Sky said with a smile.

"Oh my god, do I have a mustache? I am only thirty-five. I thought I wouldn't have to worry about that until I was much older," Jane said as she felt her upper lip.

"Honey, no, you don't have a mustache but some women get it done at your age. With your blonde hair, I was just asking in case you thought you did," Sky said trying not to laugh.

"Ok, just my underarms and cunt then. You gave me a real scare," Jane said.

Sky said, "Thirty-five? I would have guessed you were closer to my age, thirty."

Jane looked at Sky and said, "You are not thirty, liar."

Sky smiled and said, "Yep, turned thirty last March. Now, do you want to try laser hair removal? Your hair is so blonde it probably wouldn't do much good. The laser needs pigment to work. I think we should stick to waxing. Plus with laser, you shouldn't expose the treated area to the sun for at least two weeks,"

"Well, I guess that answers that, no sun for two weeks is a deal breaker, waxing it is, we might have a beach party this weekend, and not sure how long I will have my suit on, or if I will even wear it," Jane said as she realized she just told Sky she was going to be getting naked at a beach party. But this time it didn't bother her, she had fully accepted her new persona as a horny slut and she liked sharing it all with Sky.

Jane went on and said, "You know, I typically keep my pubic area, what I consider neatly trimmed. But there is always some hair left, hard to get it all by myself. Yesterday though, down on the beach I met two young girls that were sunbathing naked and both of them had their cunts completely bald. I think I want to try that. "

Sky smiled and said, "Go big or go home right? Front and back right? Since you are going to be trying anal at some point might as well take care of that canvas too while you are here. So cunt, butt, and underarms it is."

Jane hadn't thought about the back, she never thought much about how hairy her ass might be.

Jane had moved over to sit on the table and Sky said, "Honey, now you can take the robe off and get up on the table. As hot and sexy as you are, I promise not to jump on you."

Jane giggled and said, "Well I wouldn't stop you, I'd be lucky if you did."

Jane didn't know what it was about Sky that made her feel so at ease. She felt like she could tell Sky anything. She felt so comfortable with her.

Jane pulled off the robe and although Sky had seen Jane naked minutes before, she couldn't help herself and blurted out, "Oh my God your tits are spectacular, are they real?"

Jane thought of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry was trying to find out if the girl he was dating had real tits or fake tits, and with a laugh, Jane said, "They're real and they're spectacular."

Sky laughed out loud, remembering seeing that episode as well, and said, "Yes they are,"

When Jane had undressed she just dropped her top and skirt on the floor.

Sky picked up Jane's clothes and when she noticed how little there was she said, "Naughty girl, going out of the house without panties. A girl after my own heart."

Jane was lying on the table naked now.

"You have a nicely trimmed bush, but it is still a bush, it does need some work. Now spread those long legs of yours so I can see what we are working with," Sky said as she examined Janes's body.

Jane didn't hesitate, she laid back on the table and spread her legs for Sky.

"Honey I should have known, you have a beautiful pussy. Did you have a C-section? Your doctor did a fantastic job, I can't even see the scar." Sky said.

"C-section? Why do you think I had a C-section? I didn't, by the way. I had him naturally. He's nineteen now and hung like a bull and knows how to use it," Jane blurted out.

Jane clasped her hand over her mouth in shock when she realized what she had just divulged to Sky.

"Oh really? Is he the Mr. Extra Large perhaps?" Sky said with a smile on her face, referring to the extra large condoms and dildo Jane had bought.

"It just happened out of the blue yesterday, I didn't plan it. I had just finished getting fucked doggy style by some guy I didn't even know while I gave his friend a blow job at the same time. They both finished in me and the next thing I felt was someone pushing a very large cock into my cunt and spreading me wide open as his fat cock head entered me. I was out of control with lust and I didn't want to stop so I let this stranger plow his thick cock into me. I came before he was halfway in and I just kept on cumming as he continued driving his thick cock deeper and deeper into my cunt. I don't even know how many times I came. I loved the pounding he was giving me and I wanted him on top of me, so I rolled over, and he never pulled out. When I got on my back and saw it was my son inside me, I freaked but only for a split second, but at the same time, he felt so damn good inside me. I had only been with my ex-husband. I had no idea how good getting fucked could feel. I certainly never had an orgasm before. Billy is so much bigger, I was so full of cock, I couldn't stop and to be honest, I didn't want him to stop so I told him not to," Jane said letting it all out almost confessing to Sky she loved it.

Sky said, "Damn, that is so hot and naughty, I love it. I think we are going to be good friends. Wait, you meant you had never had an orgasm while penetrated right? That is common for most women honey, nothing to be ashamed of."

Jane was surprised that was what Sky was questioning her about and what she really meant was until yesterday she had never had an orgasm with another person, she certainly never had one with Victor so she said, "Yeah, that's what I meant."

Jane felt relieved, it felt good to tell someone and not be judged. She felt a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. While she had admitted to herself she loved having Billy inside her, it wasn't until just now, and, telling Sky about it that Jane truly accepted she was a dirty slut and was going to let her son fuck her again.

"I have never told anybody, not even my husband but my twin brother and I had a similar experience the summer before we both left for college. It just happened out of the blue, neither of us was even drunk or high," Sky said and then went on with, "Then it just "happened" every day for the rest of the summer until we each left for different colleges. It was so taboo and naughty, that definitely heightened the orgasms I had."

Jane put her hand out to Sky and said, "The taboo part for sure makes it intense, and I can't stop thinking about being underneath him again. So, um while this waxing is for the beach party, it is also for Billy, and well his best friend who is staying with us for the summer."

"Wow, two nineteen-year-olds? You go girl. They are lucky boys. You are gorgeous. By the way, from the sound of your son, once again I wouldn't have him be your first anal experience," Sky said with a laugh.

"Oh God no, that's for Trevor. Hopefully, while I stuff Billy's thick cock up my cunt," Jane said and blushed.

"Wow, you are my kind of girl, going straight to getting double penetrated. Use lots of lube babe," Sky said.

Jane wanted to tell Sky about the photos of Victor and Kurt fucking Michele and Kurt's wife and how she has been walking around with a wet cunt since first seeing them, but Sky interrupted Jane's thoughts.

"Jane seriously, you have a beautiful pussy. I swear your pussy looks like you're a teenager, have you had work done? You have gorgeous thin labia and that clit, so pink, it stands right out. Damn, I am jealous. I wish my cooch looked like yours," Sky said.

Jane said, "What are you talking about??

"Jane, have you never looked at your vagina?" Sky said.

"No, why would I do that? Up until yesterday I never thought cunts were very attractive, all the nooks and crannies. A lot going on down there," Jane said.

"So what changed your mind yesterday," Sky asked.

Forty-eight hours ago Jane would have hesitated and changed the subject, but that was before her day on the beach yesterday.

"Well, the two girls I mentioned I saw yesterday, both of them had gorgeous cunts. So gorgeous I couldn't help myself and before I knew it, I was finger fucking one of them." Jane said as she lay on the table naked with her legs spread for Sky.

"Well, your pussy is gorgeous. I am not ashamed to say, you are making me wet. Here look at your pussy, Sky said as she picked up a mirror so Jane could look at her own vagina.

"No, let's wait until I am done tidying things up down here," Sky said as she put the mirror down.

Jane said, "Sky, I know you don't like girls but I really like you. I hope it doesn't offend you but how old are you? Sorry, you don't have to answer that."

Sky laughed and said, "Not offended at all, but I told you, I am thirty. Now let's stay focused here, we need to get rid of this forest between your legs and ass cheeks."

"Really? I thought you were barely twenty when I saw you yesterday. Oh my God, do I have a hairy ass? I am so embarrassed. Trevor and Billy both saw my hairy ass yesterday and again this morning and now you are seeing it," Jane said in embarrassment.

Laughing Sky said, "It's not that bad, but it does need some cleaning up. Are you sure you want to go completely bald? How about a nice little landing strip? You have pretty blonde pubes, would be a shame not to let whoever is down here enjoying your pretty pink cunt that you are a real blonde. Look now you got me saying cunt."

"It makes me feel so naughty and like a total slut to say cunt, not that fucking my son isn't slutty enough. God, he has a nice cock. I had the most intense orgasm ever. I didn't even know I could cum until yesterday. First on Trevor's cock, then some stranger fucked me and I came on his cock too. The stranger had big rough hands and he was rough with me. I liked it. While Trevor was fucking me, Mr. Rough hands pinched one of my nipples so hard I wanted to scream and would have if I didn't have a mouth full of his buddy's cock. It really hurt but when he let go, it felt so good I almost had an orgasm. Then he did it again on my other nipple and I liked that too. I came when he let go. When Trevor finished in me, Mr. Rough hands jumped right in and took Trevor's spot. I felt his rough callous hands grab me by my hips and he just rammed his cock home. He would lift me off the sand as he rammed his cock into me over and over. He wasn't gentle at all and used me like a piece of meat for his pleasure. I felt like a total whore and I loved it. I remember wishing I had long hair so he could pull my hair and call me a slut or whore. That was when I realized I was done hiding from my inner slut and wanted to let her out to play. When I found out it was Billy pounding my cunt with his huge cock I exploded and didn't stop until I almost passed out and my cunt got sore that I screamed for him to stop." Jane said as he babbled on. She was letting it all out.

Sky kept her talking to distract her from the first wax strip being pulled off.

"Mother fucker," Jane screamed.

"Just think how good it is going to feel when Billy or Trevor eat your smooth cunt tomorrow, getting their tongue in you," Sky said.

"OH, God, I hadn't even thought of that. I wonder if they even know how to eat out a girl, or slut in my case. Mother fucker," Jane screamed as Sky pulled another waxed strip off Janes's pussy.

"OK, Jane, take your left leg and pull your foot up to you, and let your other leg fall open. We need to get in between your pretty pink lips. Damn, you have a nice-looking cunt. You wouldn't lie to me about having a cunt tuck, would you? Damnit you have me wet," Sky said.

Jane held up her fingers and said, "Scout's honor, I have not had a cunt tuck."

Back at the house, Trevor said, "Come on Billy let's get out of here. Let's go get some dinner and how about checking out that club where Isabella and Juanita work."

"How are we going to get in? Remember that time we tried to sneak into that club at school? Damn, I thought we were going to get expelled." Billy said.

"Come on, Junanita said she would get us in, let's at least try. Besides Isabella will be there," Trevor said.

Billy blushed and said, "Ok, but let me go take a shower first and you should shower too."

An hour later, Trevor yelled, "Billy, let's go, the Lyft is here, you're paying if he charges extra."

Billy came running out of his room, "Ok, let's hit it."

The driver pulled up in front of the club and Billy said, "Hey, I thought we were going to eat first."

"Yeah, I looked up online, there are several places around here we can walk to. I figured it would be best to know where the club is first." Trevor said.

As the boys got out of the car the driver said, "They aren't going to let you into that club, but if you two are looking for some female companionship tonight I can take you someplace better than that club."

"No thank you, we're good," Billy said and got out of the car.

"What did he say to you?" Trevor asked.

"He wanted to know if we wanted some female companionship for tonight," Billy said with a laugh.

"Well, let's hope we find some inside the club," Trevor said with a smile.

They walked around for a while until they found an Italian place and they sat down and had dinner. Both ordering pasta to carbo load having had it engrained in them the past four years during water polo practice.

They finished up and headed back to the club. There was a large black man at the door now. Checking IDs as people tried to enter.

They watched as he turned away underage people over and over.

Billy looked at Trevor and said, "No way we are getting in there dude."

"Trust me," Trevor said.

They walked up to the door and the large man put us his hand and said, "Stop right there, and turn around."

Trevor said, "Is Juanita working tonight?"

"Let me see some ID?" The big man said.

Billy and Trevor handed over their IDs. The big man turned and went inside.

He came back out handed each their IDs and said, "Come stand right over here and wait and keep your heads down."

Billy looked at Trevor and Trevor had the same questioning look on his face.

The door opened and Juanita stood there smiling as she held the door open.

"Come on you two, I was hoping you would come by sometime. Thank you, Chet, for keeping an eye out for them. Burt would have told them to get lost. You're the best Chet," Juanita said as she hugged the large man.

"Behave yourself you two," Chet said

Juanita took Trevor's hand and led them into the club and to the far end of the bar.

Juanita said, "How are you two? Kim said you two were looking for Issy and me today. How is Jane, I am surprised she isn't with you."

Billy furrowed his brow and was about to ask who is "Issy" when Juanita said, "Isabella, we all call her Issy."

Juanita pointed over her shoulder and said, "Issy is working that section over there. Billy you may want to go sit on that side of the bar."

Billy scanned the room and when he saw her, he felt his stomach flip flop. When she looked up and saw him she got a smile on her face that lit up the entire room and Billy swore the entire room filled with sunshine. She gave him a little wink and Billy almost fell out of his chair.

"Ok, you two stay here at this end of the bar, no one should bother you," Juanita said then waved the bartender over, "This is Shelly, she will take good care of you. Thanks, Shelly."

"No problem," Shelly said as Juanita left.

As soon as Juanita was far enough away that she couldn't hear, Shelly said, "OK which one of you is Billy?"

Billy raised his hand.

"You hurt that girl in any way, not only will I be up your ass, but you will get to know Chet very well, got it?" Shelly said.

"Got it," Billy said.

"Hey Shelly, how about a drink, what do you recommend," Trevor jumped in to try and lighten the mood.

"For you two how about a glass of milk?" Shelly said and turned and went to help one of the other servers who had a drink order.

Isabella came skipping over to Billy, she looked like she was floating as she moved across the room.

When she got to Billy she jumped into his arms and hugged him which caught Billy off guard but quickly recovered and hugged her back. He didn't want to let go and she wasn't loosening her grip. She smelled and felt amazing.

Trevor gave a very loud cough to interrupt them and said with a sarcastic tone, "Hello Isabella, so good to see you, too."

"Hello Trevor, it is nice to see you. Where is Jane? Juanita was hoping to see her as well," Isabella said as she continued to hold Billy's hand.

Billy said, "Oh she had a salon appointment, she wanted to get her nails and hair done in case there is a beach party."

Isabella broadened her smile as she kept her eyes on Billy and said, "Oh good you want to join us at the next beach party. I was hoping you would. I know Jane was a little surprised about everybody being naked yesterday. But you can wear whatever you want on the beach, you don't have to be naked, no one cares either way. You don't have to be naked to come to a beach party either. Juanita is going to be so happy when I tell her Jane is excited about going to a beach party, they are a lot of fun," Isabella said in a nervous voice.

1...34567...10