Jane Scotto Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane and the Boys continue to explore their summer.
36.8k words
4.66
13.2k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers

"Dude, seriously?" Billy said slightly perturbed.

"Sorry, I forget she is still your mom sometimes," Trevor said.

As Jane drove to the store, she was talking to herself the entire drive. It was something she did regularly. Talking out loud to sound things out. Usually about work and case issues. But this was different.

Am I seriously turned on by my son? Fuck, I am so horny right now. Damn, you Victor, and those damn photos. Fucking Michelle, lucky girl. Why didn't Victor ever ask if I would like to try that? Fucking bastard. What the fuck, was I not fat enough for him? That bitch Michelle and Kurt's chubby bitch of a wife. I guess Victor is a chubby chaser, him and his little dick. Billy certainly hasn't taken after his father.

Jane let the image and feeling of Billy being on top of her and his long fat cock buried in her cunt wash over her. She shocked herself when she told him not to stop, but it felt so good and it was so taboo and naughty. She had never done anything so naughty. She never considered the fact that she got pregnant in high school as something naughty. She was just a dumb teenager who forgot to take a couple of pills one month. All of her girlfriends were having sex, she was just the one that got pregnant. Back then she was devastated, but now, she's so happy she did it and had Billy. Billy and his big dick.

She was still talking out loud as she drove. Hearing her voice, helped clarify her thoughts.

I like being a slut. A dirty cock hungry slut with a swollen wet cunt that needs a fat cock in it. Billy's long thick cock. I want to feel him cum inside my cunt while Trevor fucks my mouth, or better yet, while Trevor fucks my ass at the same time, just like that whore Michelle, a cock in her snatch and one in her asshole at the same time. I can do that with two hot young studs instead of two fat old bastards with tiny dicks. I hope Billy and Trevor are resting up cause this thirty-five-year-old cougar's cunt needs some cock.

Jane didn't recognize where she was when she turned her attention back to the fact she was supposed to be headed to the store.

She swore out loud. Son of a bitch Jane, get a hold of yourself. Today was a one-time thing. I can't be fucking Billy and Trevor. Jesus what's wrong with you, you horny slut. Your cunt is out of control. Juanita is a different story though, right? That hot little brunette has a nice cunt, I want to taste it. I wonder if I can make her cum. I have never eaten cunt before, but never say never, right? Jane said as she laughed. I had never fucked my son before either.

She had to pull the car over and look up on her phone where she was. She swore out loud again, "Son of a bitch, seriously? Stop thinking about hard cocks and tight brown cunt, you should have been back at the house by now."

She had been driving for twenty-five minutes and was miles from the house and the grocery store.

Her phone rang.

"Jane is everything ok? Trevor and I are getting worried, you should have been back by now. We ordered dinner and it should be here soon." Billy asked with concern in his voice.

"Honey, I am fine. I got a work phone call and had to stop. I should be home in twenty minutes or so. Oh, and you should go back to calling me mom," Jane said with some irritation in her voice.

She clicked off the phone and was upset with herself for letting herself get so distracted about sex of all things. That's not her. She is always focused and goal-oriented.

Then giggling she said, I guess Billy and Trevor's cocks are my new goal. She giggled and out loud, she told herself to stop it.

Jane tried to stop her mind from wandering back to the image and feeling of Billy lying on top of her with her cunt stuffed full of her son's thick cock. She kept trying to think about work and cases she had piled up on her desk, as soon as she would start thinking about work, the image would creep back in. She even thought about what it would feel like to have Billy bend her over her office desk and drive his cock into her hungry cunt with her assistant just outside her door. I wouldn't be pretending to be screaming about an imaginary spider, that's for sure.

Jane finally found the shopping center. It had a Walmart and a Home Depot along with a couple of small nick-nack shops.

Still talking to herself she said, "Shit, I hate Walmart, I can never find anything in there."

Jane entered Walmart and as usual, she was instantly frustrated trying to figure out where she could find beer and margarita ingredients. She wandered around and finally asked someone for help. They pointed her in the right direction and as she headed to the other end of the store, she passed by the pharmacy.

Out of the blue, it hit her that at least two guys had dumped their loads inside her today if not three. She had such an intense orgasm when Billy was inside her she didn't know if he added his cum to the two other loads inside her already or not. The thought of Billy's big cock deep inside her hot cunt got her juices flowing again and she felt herself drench her bikini bottoms.

"Get a grip girl," Jane said a little louder than she thought.

Suddenly Jane felt a wash of panic. Was she up to date with her birth control? Not that she had needed birth control for the past two and a half years. The thought that she hadn't had sex in over two years flashed through her mind and without realizing it she giggled a little bit and thought, well you more than made up for that today.

She was standing in front of the Tampax shelves when a young woman with tattoos all over both arms and one side of her head shaved, said, "Do you need some help?

Jane who has never been one to get flustered or embarrassed very easily looked at the young woman and blushed. Jane thought she was cute in a hipster sort of way. The girl was wearing black pants and a black shirt under her blue Walmart vest. Besides the tattoos, she had multiple piercings in her ears along with her nose ring and her eyebrow. Jane instantly wondered if this young girl had her cunt pierced like Juanita.

Jane stood there staring at the girl in silence, her mind was still thinking about how good it felt when Billy entered her cunt for the first time.

Jane didn't like that she made a snap judgment of this young woman, but she figured she must be a lesbian and a pretty butch one at that, but, who was she to judge, she just sucked three cocks and let three guys fuck her, one of which was her son.

"Mame, do you need some help?" The young woman asked again.

"I'm sorry, do you know where the, um," Jane stuttered and was going to ask where the morning-after pills were.

The young woman leaned in and in a voice just above a whisper said, "Are you looking for condoms? We have them locked up back in the corner. I can help you with that if that's what you are looking for."

Jane was still in a bit of a daze from the day's events and suddenly realized the young woman was still standing there asking her if she needed help.

It hadn't occurred to her to get condoms, but it wouldn't hurt to have some, just in case though, right, she told herself.

"Yes, this store is so big I have no idea where anything is," Jane said.

"Ok, follow me, I have the key for the locked cabinet we have to keep them in. I don't know why we lock them up, we should be giving them out for free if you ask me," the young woman said as she led Jane to the back of the store.

They got to the cabinet and Jane was surprised that it wasn't a cabinet at all, but it was a wall of locked-up items.

The young girl led her to the condoms and said, "Do you have a brand preference? I like these, or I should say my boyfriend and some of his friends prefer these, you can't even feel them."

Jane was completely out of her element, she had never bought condoms before, and she had never even looked for them, so she was surprised there were so many types available.

The young woman picked up on Jane's hesitance and said, "My name is Claire, but my friends call me Sky, this your first-time buying condoms?"

Jane felt her face blush and stumbling over her words saying, "Um yes, I have never needed them before, I got married very young, and well if I had some back then I wouldn't have needed to get married. I could have used several of them today. I don't know what I was thinking, but it was fun, I think and I think I want to do it some more, maybe not with the same people but, oh. Claire, what did you say? That's my best friend's name. I'm Jane."

Jane realized she was babbling to this poor young woman and was divulging way too much so she stopped talking. Jane found it to be even more cathartic to say it out loud to someone other than herself, even if it was a stranger in a Walmart.

Sky smiled at Jane, put her hand on Jane's arm, and said, "Well it has been my experience, it is better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them, right?"

Sky's touch set Jane at ease and she relaxed enough to say, "Um what I was really looking for was the morning-after pill. But as you said, if I had some condoms today, I wouldn't need that pill."

"Ok, those are in here too, down at the other end, do you want to get some condoms, just in case?" Sky asked.

"Yes, you pick, I have no idea which type, I never knew there were so many kinds and sizes, wow," Jane giggled a little bit when she said size.

"Oh, all the guys come in and ask for the extra-large, but let's be honest, very few can fill them, right?" Sky said giggling right along with Jane.

Jane thought, I know one guy that could fill an extra-large condom, but no way I want him wearing one with me. Then she thought, about the way Billy and Isabella were looking at each other and she thought, that horny little cunt better be on birth control, but just in case I should get him some condoms. How weird is that going to be after what happened today, she thought, handing Billy some condoms. Is he going to think I want him to wear them with me?

Jane realized she was admitting to herself she wanted Billy to fuck her again and she felt the butterflies return to her stomach.

Sky handed Jane a box of the condoms she had said were her favorite.

Jane said, "Thank you, these will work, but um, I do need a box of extra-large as well."

Sky smiled and said, "You go girl. Good for you."

Jane smiled and thought if you only knew.

Sky was about to lock up the cabinet when Jane noticed all the lubes on the bottom shelf.

Sky noticed Jane eyeing the lubes and asked, "Did you need some lube too? The condoms are lubricated but I find some extra doesn't hurt now and then."

Jane suddenly felt embarrassed again, she was such a newbie at all this sex stuff. Her sex life with Victor wasn't just vanilla, it was downright boring. Every Sunday morning like clockwork, he rolled over, stuck it, pumped four or five times, and was done, she barely had time to get wet. She certainly never had an orgasm with Victor or ever for that matter. In fact, she thought there might be something wrong with her physically, especially when her girlfriends would talk about the great sex they had with some guy. She thought she had had an orgasm when she masturbated but that was nothing like the convulsions and loss of body control she felt today.

Jane suddenly wondered if it was her fault Victor cheated, should she have been more of a slut in the bedroom? Men like that, don't they? Slut in the bedroom and PTA mom in the kitchen. Jane loved sex though, and today was proof of that she thought, but Victor just never seemed interested in her. No matter what she did, meet him at the door naked, go to his office in a short skirt and no panties, and bend over in front of him, he just didn't respond. After a while she developed a complex about it, thinking she just wasn't sexy, so she buried herself in work.

Sky touched Jane's arm again and, in a voice, just above a whisper said, "First time for this as well?"

Jane gave Sky a nervous smile and said, "Um, yes."

Sky said, "It's ok. These are my favorites. Nothing to feel embarrassed about, sometimes we girls need a little help, especially when we are alone or in a hurry. Especially when mister extra-large visits, right?"

Jane thought, she definitely didn't need any lube where Billy was concerned. Just thinking about this long thick cock sliding into her cunt, made her cream her panties and go weak in the knees.

Jane was amazed at how open this young woman was with her about her sexual preferences. But Jane needed lube so she could try getting double penetrated. How was she going to ask Sky, what lube do you use for anal? Jane giggled as she thought about that. She felt like a kid finding a dirty magazine for the first time.

Sky sensed Jane's hesitance and asked, "OK, is this lube for you or your friend? If it is for you to use on your friend you probably want an edible one. These three are all edible. I like the nonflavored ones, but one of my girlfriends likes the strawberry-flavored ones. They are two sweet for me, but to each, their own. These massage oils are very nice too, but most of them are scented and I don't like scented stuff. There are water-based or silicone-based lubes. Silicone-based can't be used with most condoms and toys."

Sky spoke with a very matter-of-fact tone, and Jane admired that in her.

Jane didn't know what to say. She just spent the day being a total whore and yet here she was, nervous to say she needed lube for her first try at anal.

Sky smiled and said, "You are very beautiful, and whoever you are buying these for is very lucky."

Jane smiled and said, "Thank you. I am sorry, I feel so out of my element here."

Sky said, "OK, let me help you. I am a strong believer that a happy healthy sex life is the best part of life. So, don't be embarrassed, ok? Now is this lube for you?"

"Yes, for me and a partner," Jane managed to stutter out.

"Great, he or she is very lucky. So is it for the front or back," Sky said in a whisper.

Jane felt her face turn beet red and said, "Um, not for my front."

"Wow you go, girl, your friend should buy a lottery ticket because they have to be the luckiest person in the world. I noticed your figure the second you walked by, you have great legs and a butt I would kill for. So, what have you used in the past?" Sky asked.

Jane couldn't believe she was having this conversation in the middle of a Walmart, but in for a penny in for a pound, she figured.

Gathering herself Jane said, "Um, this will be the first time."

"Ok, I use this one, it is the best I have tried, the name is awful, ANAL, but it is the best. It is water-based so you can use it with toys if you happen to be taking care of yourself without a partner. Don't use KY Jelly, everybody asks for that because it is the only one, they have heard of, but that stuff is awful and will leave you torn up, trust me on that, you will enjoy it with this lube or one of the silicone based lubes. My girlfriends use silicone-based lube and they swear by it, but I like the water-based. Personal preference." Sky said and went on.

In a whisper, she said, "Word of advice for a first-timer, take your time, especially if you have never had a guest at your back door before. Start with something small to get used to it and work your way up. If it is for mister extra-large you will truly want to take your time. Trust me."

Jane was tongue-tied. She came here to get beer and margarita stuff and instead, she was getting a sex education from a young woman who couldn't be much older than twenty-two.

As Sky handed the lube branded ANAL to Jane. Jane thought, I wonder if a wine bottle is a good size to start with, she was going to try it either way.

As Sky locked up the sliding glass door she said, "Just one day after pill?"

"Um maybe a couple just in case," Jane said, now only slightly embarrassed. She had just told this young lady she was going to try anal for the first time and that she obviously had more than one sexual partner since she bought two sizes of condoms.

Clair said, "You really are quite beautiful, if I was into girls, I would be all over you. Whoever you bought that lube for is very lucky. Gosh, I am getting wet just thinking about it for you."

Jane giggled and reached out and touched Sky's arm and said, "Oh my God, I am soaking wet. I have never felt this way. I can't believe what I did today but I want to do it again and more. I had no idea how big he was or how much fun four guys at once could be. It was so naughty and unlike me, but I loved it and can't stop thinking about doing it again."

Jane cut herself off when she realized she was divulging too much again, but it felt so good to tell someone. Besides, she was never going to see this cute young woman again, right?

"WOW, four guys at once, they are the luckiest guys ever. But, hell the way you look, you could have any guy or girl you want and as many as you want," Sky said and gave Jane a wink.

Jane not embarrassed anymore said, "You don't sell dildos here, do you?"

Sky laughed out loud for real, and said, "No damn it, we only sell them online. That's not really an item one can buy without seeing firsthand and touching it. Plus, there are so many shapes and sizes. Some vibrate, my personal favorite."

"Look, I am not supposed to do this, but I work at an adult store on the weekends. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to help you find a toy there. Give me your phone and I will put my contact info and the address of the store. I will be working tomorrow Saturday from noon to close."

Jane thought about that and she liked Sky, so seeing her again wouldn't be a bad thing and handed Sky her phone. Then she thought about the one-time Victor and she went into an adult bookstore in the city, it was dank and kind of gross. Plus, men were going in and out of a hallway that had a curtain in front of it. She was the only woman in the place and she felt like raw meat in front of a pack of lions.

Sky saw the look on Jane's face and said, "Don't worry, it's not a creepy sex shop, it is marketed toward women. There are no glory hole booths in the back of the place like the places downtown."

Jane giggled and thinking she was being funny said, "Oh darn, then I'm not interested."

Sky smiled and said, "They are kind of fun. I mean with the right group. My girlfriend and I did a glory hole party for her boyfriend's bachelor party, who is now her husband. We knew all the guys at the party, so it was fun. We had them all put a number on their dicks, and afterward, they guessed whether it was me or Sarah that blew them. It was really fun."

"I love sucking cock. I get so turned on feeling the guy's cock get that little bit extra hard right before it erupts. I love the control it gives me to have a guy's cock in my mouth. My ex-husband couldn't last very long so I didn't suck him all that often, plus he tasted awful, but today, oh gosh I couldn't get enough, I even,...." Jane cut herself off just as she was about to say she sucked her son off.

Sky said, "Swallowed? I swallow every time, I figure if I expect a guy to go down on me, I should take his load, right? And let's face it girlfriend, all we have to do is flash a little pussy and we can control men and some women."

Jane couldn't believe she was sharing all this with this young woman and Sky validated everything Jane shared. She was very impressed with Sky. She was so open and free. She kind of reminded her of Juanita, so free and open, not afraid of being judged. Jane wanted to be more like these two young women.

Just then an older man walked up and said, "Sky, why aren't you in your department, I assigned you to housewares today. How many times have I told you to stay in your assigned department? Get off your phone."

Jane read the guy's name tag, "Carl Floor Manager."

sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers