Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jane drank the second margarita, she was already feeling the alcohol from the first margarita she said, "You boys trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me."

"Did I make those too strong? I wasn't sure how much tequila to add to the mix," Billy said.

Trevor said, "Billy, the mix she bought already has tequila in it."

"It does? I didn't know that," Jane said.

Billy said, "I thought you it did, but I figured since you bought the extra tequila, you liked them strong."

When both boys had come back from the kitchen their hard-ons had deflated a bit, but as soon as they saw Jane sitting without her top on and how hard her nipples were, they were both rock hard by the time they sat down.

"The cool breeze feels so good, don't you boys think? It doesn't seem to be causing any shrinkage issues for either of you," Jane said giggling as the alcohol had taken control of her. She was feeling very giddy and horny.

"You two shouldn't be the only ones naked," Jane said as she attempted to stand and take her bottoms off. But her legs weren't cooperating. She got dizzy and fell back into her chair.

"Jane, I think you should stay seated for a while," Trevor said.

Slurring her words now she said she wanted to go in the hot tub.

Both boys laughed and told her they didn't think that was a good idea, not in her condition.

Jane leaned forward on the table and put her head down. Between the day's activities, the sun, and alcohol, Jane was wiped out.

"I'm just going to take a little nap and then we can go into the hot tub," Jane said.

She was out like a light.

Billy stood up and said, "Give me a hand getting her up, I want to carry her to the bedroom."

"Dude, seriously? You're going to take advantage of your mom when she is passed out?" Trevor said in a forceful voice.

"Fuck no, I am going to put her to bed," Billy said.

Trevor helped Billy get Jane up from the chair, she was snoring as Billy lifted her in his arms. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her face into his neck.

Billy whispered to Trevor as he carried Jane into her bedroom, "Trevor go pull the bed covers down."

Trevor darted ahead of Billy and pulled the covers down and Billy set Jane down on the bed.

Trevor said, "Ok, this isn't what you think, but should we take her leggings off?"

Billy said, "I was just wondering the same thing. I don't know. I know she usually sleeps in one of those little night dress things."

"Camisole," Trevor said.

"Yeah, we should prop her up on her side in case she pukes," Billy said as he grabbed several pillows and put them under Jane's side.

Billy leaned down and kissed Jane on the cheek and said, "I love you, Mom, sleep with the angels."

Jane mumbled, "I love you too Billy, come cuddle with me."

Billy looked at Trevor and no sooner had Jane finished saying it, than she was snoring again.

As much as Billy wanted to get in bed with his mom, he was relieved it was the alcohol talking.

"Why does she have these wine bottles in here," Trevor said as he picked them up to throw away.

"No leave them there, she must be saving them for something," Billy said.

Billy and Trevor left the room, leaving the door cracked so they could hear Jane if she needed anything.

Back out on the deck, Billy pulled his shorts back on.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Trevor asked.

"Seriously? It is a little weird sitting her naked with you. I mean it was ok when Jane was here but just you and me? Sorry brother, but not comfortable with that," Billy said as he cleared the rest of the table.

"Ok, I get it. I guess I am used to sitting around naked with my brothers and cousins. Seemed natural since we didn't know any different," Trevor said.

Billy said, "Go get the video game fired up, you want another beer?"

"Yeah, a cold beer sounds good, um, how come you didn't mention anything about the condoms?" Trevor said.

"I thought she was going to bring it up during the ground rules she was laying out," Billy said.

Trevor said, "Well those extra-large aren't for me."

"Don't worry she bought some baby-size ones for you," Billy said as he laughed.

"Dick head, your mom wasn't complaining," Trevor said.

Trevor knew he crossed the line and said, "Sorry Billy, all of this is pretty wild, but not as uncommon as one would think. Like your mom said, I think all three of us have some adjusting to do."

Billy said, "Yeah sorry for the baby-size comment, I meant it when I said I seriously had no idea I was above average. I never measured it before and just figured it was average. I mean I figured you would be way bigger since you are so much bigger than me when you're flaccid. I was jealous of you actually. I did hold it up to the TV remote back at school and it was bigger than that, I just thought you must be huge since your flaccid cock is so much bigger than mine."

"Dude, that TV remote has to be at least eight inches and as fat as my wrist," Trevor said.

"Ok, enough cock talk, let's go kick some ass in Call of Duty," Billy said.

Then Trevor's comment about not as uncommon as one would think, hit him.

"Hey, what did you mean about not as uncommon as you might think?" Billy asked.

Trevor smiled and stuttered a bit and said, "You remember when I went home for Christmas break? Well, we had a big family party, Aunts, Uncles and all my cousins of course. While the adults and young kids were all having dessert, all the cousins who were seniors and graduating soon snuck off and partied. Pretty soon we were all drunk or high and well, you get a bunch of horny naked eighteen and nineteen and a couple of twenty-year-olds together, no one seemed to care they were cousins or brother and sister."

Billy went slack-jawed and then asked, "Did you screw Kate, your older sister? The really hot one?"

Trevor turned beat red and said, "Yes, it was a one-time thing, but neither of us regretted it afterward."

"WOW, so how did you leave it with Kate? Are things weird between you now?" Billy asked.

"No, we are still really close and the subject has come up a few times, but we both agreed it was best to leave it as a one-time thing. Anyway, I am going to go get the video game started," Trevor said then stopped and said, "Go grab us some beers, but let's not stay up until three am again and don't drink so much. By the way, what was all of that with Isabella? You two looked like statues staring at each other," Trevor said.

"She is gorgeous, I couldn't stop looking at her. You think she was attracted to me?" Billy asked.

"Oh My God, YES! She was staring at you the same way you were staring at her. She has an amazing body. She was completely naked when Juanita and she came over to talk to us earlier in the day and her pussy is hairless and looks tight. I am attracted to Juanita. I love those big titties and bubble butt of hers, your mom liked them too. Jane fingered Juanita and made out with both of them," Trevor said.

Billy's face went white and Trevor thought it was because he was shocked to learn his mom was possibly bisexual.

"Really? You think Isabella is attracted to me? I got so embarrassed that I got a hard-on when I saw her. I mean I was still pretty wound up from the fun on the beach and seeing Juanita naked only added to it, then Isabella's perfect perky breast, I couldn't help it. I felt like a total perve," Billy said.

"Dude, yeah she couldn't stop staring at you and smiling and I saw her eyes almost pop out of her head when she glanced down at the tent in your pants," Trevor said as he hit Billy in the arm.

"Well, I hope they are both at the beach tomorrow. Let's get down there earlier tomorrow," Billy said practically floating.

They called it quits around one am and they headed to bed. Billy checked in on his mom to make sure she was ok. She was still in the exact same position she was when they left her.

Saturday morning Jane woke up with a foggy head and looked at her watch, it was almost two pm. She lay in bed and tried to remember what happened last night. Why am I topless and still wearing my leggings?

When she remembered she had taken her top off at the table with the boys she gasped and said out loud, "Oh my God." It was the first of many 'Oh my God's" to come out of her mouth as her memory of the previous day came flooding back.

Jane was talking out loud to herself again.

Remembering her activities on the beach, she said, "Oh my God, I fucked Trevor, and I let that stranger fuck me while giving head to that other guy."

"Oh shit, I let Billy fuck me, and gave him head until he climaxed in my mouth," Jane said as she clasped her hand over her mouth.

When she remembered how big her son's cock is she said, "Son of a bitch, that boy is hung!"

Jane laughed out loud and said, "Well you are the bitch he is the son of, I guess I can add the son of a horny slut bitch to that."

She lay in bed for a while thinking about all of yesterday's events. When she remembered having her fingers buried inside Juana's pussy she smiled and said, "I wonder if my cunt feels as good to others as Juanita's young cunt feels."

Jane stuck her hand in her pants and fingered her pussy a little trying to remember how Juanita's young cunt felt and if hers felt the same.

"Yeah, like your thirty-five-year-old cunt is going to be as tight as Juanita's. Was I ever that tight? Victor used to feel tight in my cunt, and I know now he is barely average, hell he isn't even as big as Trevor and it would take two of Victor's dicks to make one the size of Billy's," Jane said, and then smiled thinking about Billy being so much bigger than her ex-husband's.

"He fucks better too," Jane said as she rolled out of bed.

Seeing the two wine bottles and giggling she said, "Good morning boys, did you sleep well?"

Still feeling groggy, nothing a good cup of coffee wouldn't cure. She made her way into the bathroom realizing she still had her leggings on and no top.

"What the heck, why did I go to sleep in these?" Jane said to herself and then tried to remember that part of last night.

The last thing she remembered was sitting at the table with her top off and both boys completely naked sporting those amazing erections.

A tidal wave of guilt washed over her as the memories of yesterday flooded back in.

"Oh My God, I fucked both of them and those strangers! Well technically only one stranger, you sucked off the other one. What got into me, Jane thought then giggled. Well, I know Trevor and Billy did, as well as those two strangers, damn what a slut. Oh my God, what are the boys going to think of me? Wait, we talked about all of it during dinner, I think, no we did, we set ground rules. I remember that much. Damn, I drank too much yesterday. I feel surprisingly good though. Must have been all the sex," Jane said to herself with a smile on her face.

"What a horny bitch. It was fun though and I like being a slut. Victor's not the only one that can be a slut." Jane said out loud as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

She changed out of her leggings and put on a cotton nightgown; it was more of a long shirt than a gown. She had bought it specifically to sleep in during the hot summer nights. She grabbed a pair of panties and was just about to pull them on when she giggled and said out loud, "You don't need those, your cunt needs some fresh air."

Hearing herself say cunt out loud made her tingle all over. She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Not bad for thirty-five, or thirty-eight as the boys think. Nice tits girl," Jane said to the mirror as she turned and headed out to face the boys and what was left of the day.

Jane strolled out to the living room expecting to find the boys playing video games but the house was empty and quiet.

She was still talking out loud to herself, a habit of hers that used to drive Victor crazy, but she didn't care, he wasn't around anymore.

"Must get coffee," Jane said as she made her way into the kitchen

She froze when she saw the two boxes of condoms sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Did the boys ask about those last night?" Jane asked no one and then racked her brain trying to remember if they had talked about why she bought condoms.

Jane asked herself the same question. She had already admitted to herself she wanted to have sex with Trevor and Billy again and hopefully at the same time, but did she expect Trevor to wear a condom? She knew she didn't want Billy wearing one, she wanted to feel every inch of her son's long thick prick inside her cunt. She giggled again when she said "cunt" out loud.

Then she saw the note from Billy, "We went down to the beach, text us when you get up and are ready to come down. We will come up and get you."

Jane felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out expecting to see a message from Billy but it said it was from SKY SEXY BITCH.

"Hello sexy lady, just letting you know I am working from noon until close today, so if you are still interested in getting a toy or two ask for me when you get here, and I will help you find something to make you scream. Kisses beautiful, hope to see you today. Oh, this is Sky just in case you forgot me already," Jane read the text out loud.

Jane giggled remembering her time with Sky yesterday. She punched in the address of Sensual Pleasures and was excited it was only a short twenty-minute drive away. She felt that tingling between her legs again and thought, damn I'm a bitch in heat.

She said out loud, "You horny bitch, let's go get a dildo or two to take care of your hot cunt."

From the entryway, Billy said, "Mom, who are you talking to?"

Jane came out of the kitchen to see Billy and Trevor walking toward her.

Trevor already had his Speedo off and when he saw Jane's eyes go straight to his cock, his cock went from limp to semi-hard.

Watching Trevor's cock become erect when he saw Jane brought a smile to her face, knowing this hot young stud wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted him to fuck her.

Billy had been worried that after a good night's sleep, his mom would wake up full of regret about yesterday and have a different outlook on it all. But seeing Jane's face light up when she saw Trevor naked and the fact that Billy could see right through the shirt she had on, gave him all the answer he needed. He could clearly see her dark pink nipples and an amazing thigh gap through the nightshirt. Billy had never noticed Jane's thigh gap before, something that he always found very sexy and erotic in girls. He felt his cock start to swell and he rushed to strip off his shorts before his cock became so hard it would get in the way of getting his pants off.

Jane watched as Billy stripped off his shorts and she watched his small flaccid cock grow into the large thick cock that pleased her cunt and mouth yesterday. Jane felt her pussy swell and she swore she could feel moisture running down her inner thighs.

She felt her stomach fill with butterflies and thought about the rules they set last night.

"You boys back so soon? What happened?" Jane asked trying to act nonchalant. At the same time, she was racking her brain trying to remember all the ground rules they had decided on last night.

Trevor said, "Isabella and Juanita aren't there today and they have to work tonight so we came back to check on you."

"Well, there were other cute girls down there as I remember, did none of them attract your attention?" Jane said as she couldn't help but glance between each of the boys who were now sporting erections.

"Oh, it was a bunch of older couples out there today. No one even close to our age," Billy said.

Jane thought, no time like the present, and she lifted up her nightgown and pulled it off over her head, leaving her completely naked in front of the boys.

Jane felt a flood of moisture between her legs and she wanted to finger herself but just squeezed her thighs together instead.

Both Billy and Trevor just stood there staring at her and their cocks were so hard they looked like they were pulsating. Trevor was leaking precum already and Billy had a large drop of precum at the tip of his fat bulbous cock head.

"Well, what are you boys up to now?" Jane said in a raspy hoarse voice trying to hide how horny she was.

Trevor said, "Oh my God Jane, I thought I had seen what a perfect body you had yesterday, but damn, you are gorgeous. Your body is as perfect as your beautiful face."

Jane smiled and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere with me Trevor,"

Jane was dying to ask both of them if they wanted to get in bed with her, but just as she was about to suggest it, she remembered the stupid house rules they had all agreed to. No sex in the house, just a nudist life.

"Mom, Trevor isn't lying, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," Billy said, realizing as he said it how stupid it was, she was the only naked woman he had ever seen, not counting topless Isabella and naked Juanita. Juanita has a very nice body, but not in the same league as Jane's gym-sculpted figure. Isabella though, her body was just as beautiful if not even better than Jane's, but he wasn't about to say that out loud.

Jane collected herself when she heard her cell phone buzzing on the table, it was a text from Sky again asking if she was going to come by today.

Billy said, "Trevor, you ready for a beer or margarita, I know I am. Mom, can I get you a drink? Wine?"

Jane said, "Oh gosh no, I had too much to drink last night, I can't believe I went to bed with my leggings on and no top."

Trevor and Billy both looked at her with goofy smiles on their face.

"What?" Jane questioned.

"Mom, you passed out at the table last night. I carried you to your room and put you in bed. Then propped you up on your side in case you got sick," Billy said.

"Seriously? You both took care of me and didn't take advantage of me? Not that I would have complained if you did," Jane said then blushed realizing what she had admitted.

Trevor laughed and said, "Well I would be lying if it didn't cross my mind to cop a feel or two,"

"Well, if it ever happens again, which I hope it doesn't, please take my leggings off. But thank you two for being such gentlemen." Jane said as she put her arms out to hug Billy.

Billy looked at her with wide eyes and hesitated. He was naked and his cock was the hardest he had ever felt, it almost hurt he was so hard, plus he could feel precum running down the side of his cock.

"Come on, give your mom a hug," Jane said as she stood in front of him naked with open arms.

Billy took a step into his mom and hugged her while keeping his hips back so his cock wouldn't touch her. He was worried if he rubbed his cock against his mom's washboard stomach, he would smear precum all over her, that was if he didn't straight-up blow his load on her.

Jane wrapped her arms around Billy and pulled him into her. She let out a low soft moan when she felt the head of his fat cock poke her in the stomach. Jane shifted her hips which allowed Billy's fat prick to lie flat against her stomach. She could feel Billy's sticky precum smear across her stomach and it took every ounce of her control not to push her son down on the floor and drive his hard dick deep into her hot aching cunt.

Billy broke off the hug and when he did there was a long string of precum from the head of his cock to Jane's belly.

Billy turned beet red and opened his mouth to say sorry, but Jane cut him off and said, "No, don't be sorry, that is the best compliment you could give a lady, even your mom."

Jane reached out and ran her finger over Billy's cock head and scooped up a big drop of precum and brought it up to her mouth and sucked her finger clean.

"MMM, thank you, Billy," Jane said.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Trevor grunted out.