Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sky took Jane in her arms and kissed her long and deep.

When they broke off the kiss, Sky said, "Honey you have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't force yourself on me. It was amazing and I had never had such an intense orgasm as the one I had when you went down on me, and I have had some pretty good orgasms over the years. I am mad at you though for lying to me and saying you had never eaten pussy before. You ate me out like a pro. You made me cum so fast and so intense. That was a first for me. I didn't want you to stop, but it just got to be too much and I couldn't take any more of your tongue and lips."

"Really? I was good? I didn't lie, that was the first time I have ever eaten cunt and you have a delicious cunt. I like your big fat cunt lips." Jane said now feeling a little giddy and she felt her own cunt tingle as she remembered the instant her tongue tasted Sky's fat labia.

Sky kissed Jane again and said, "Well you have a gift girlfriend. Now stop feeling bad about yourself, you had fun, right? I know I did, and I have never let a guy cum on my face like I did when we were both getting spit-roasted. Fuck that was hot. It was so hot getting fucked and sucking cock while watching you get fucked and suck cock at the same time. I even let that guy cum inside my cunt, something I never do. Only my hubby gets to go bareback in my pussy."

"Fuck that was hot watching you too and then getting to clean you up afterward. You are yummy," Jane said then she remembered Sky's promise to her husband.

"Shit here I am going on and on about myself and didn't even think to ask how you're doing?" Jane said as she hugged Sky.

"I am fine. I will just add this to the vault. I have a couple of other secrets that my husband doesn't need to know about," Sky said as she slapped Janes's ass and pulled her into the shower with her.

They soaped up each other and immediately they were locked in a soapy slippery embrace. Their lips locked together and tongues explored each other's mouths, hands roaming all over each other.

They finished showering and dried each other off and then headed back to the room where they had left their clothes.

As they got dressed Jane said, "Sky I love your hair, I think I want to get one side of my head shaved like you. Who's your hairdresser?"

Sky looked down at the floor and Jane could see she was suddenly uncomfortable.

"What's the matter?" Jane asked

"Um, well it is my sister. My older sister and she is very expensive. She charges me a hundred dollars and that is with the family discount," Sky said.

"That's ok, will you make an appointment for me with her?" Jane said.

Sky didn't answer and busied herself straightening up the room.

"Ok, what's going on? You're not telling me something?" Jane said in her attorney's voice.

Sky said, "I um, don't tell many people about my older sister, it's another secret I keep locked away. Remember when I told you I used to enjoy being with women?"

"Yeah," Jane responded.

"Well, it was her, my sister. She is eight years older than me and we don't look anything alike because of our age difference and the fact we went to different high schools, no one knew we were sisters. So when we started dating it was easy to keep it a secret. We eventually moved in together like a real couple and lived as a couple for three years and no one knew. It was fun, I was nineteen and Charlene was always my idol, her being so much older. We had great sex and she helped me grow up, nothing like the sex you and I just had. Jesus, you turned me inside out. I hope we get to do that again. Anyway, it was great until it wasn't. She can be very mean when she wants and it ended very badly. One of her bitchy college friends figured it out and shamed her and told all our friends. I met my husband shortly after that and we got married. Now I only see Charlene when I need my hair done. She is so cold to me and never introduces me as her sister when I am there," Sky said as all her feelings about her sister came bubbling out of her about her sister.

Jane hugged Sky and said, "I am so sorry. That is no way to treat a sister, I wish I had a sister. Never mind about making a hair appointment for me with her."

"I will be your sister, as long as you're ok with your sister eating you out," Sky said laughing.

"That goes for you as well," Jane said with a smile that melted Sky.

They were back in the saloon room and getting dressed. Jane picked up her phone and said out loud, "Hmm no messages from the boys. Wonder what they are up to. Probably glued to some video game."

Sky said, "Jane can I tell you something?"

"You can tell me, anything sweetheart. You know all my dark secrets already," Jane said.

"I really like you and I hope this isn't a one-time thing. I want to see you again. We don't have to be glory hole sluts again, although I will if you want to, it was fun. We can just hang out if you like. I feel so comfortable with you. Plus I have to confess, I have been wet for you since helping you in the store yesterday. Thinking about you getting laid and using the condoms. I have never had another woman affect me like that, not even my sister," Sky said somewhat shyly.

"Bitch, I feel the same way about you. I am counting on hanging out with you this summer. What are you doing this week? You want to come over and hang out?" Jane said.

"I would love to I have some stupid party to go to with my husband. That's not fair, it will be fun, I enjoy all the people that will be there. It's just I would rather hang out with you and get to know you some more. I think I have next Thursday free." Sky said.

"Ok, well text me if your week becomes free. We might have a beach party to go to, but not sure if they are on Saturday or Sunday. Either way the boys and I will be hanging out on the beach all week," Jane said.

"Oh, I get to meet big cock, Billy?" Sky said laughing.

Jane smiled and said, "Yes but no touching."

Then Jane said, "Sorry about that, I shouldn't but I get so jealous. There was this cute little brunette girl on the beach the other day. She was essentially throwing her cunt at him. I wanted to strangle her. I mean he deserves to fall in love with a nice girl right? He can't be fucking his mom for the rest of her life. But can't he wait until summer is over?"

Sky smiled and said, "I understand completely, I got so jealous when my younger brother met a girl in college who is now my sister-in-law and he stopped having sex with me. But at the same time, I was happy to see him so happy. It still hurt though. So I get it and it must be even rougher for you, being his mom and all, naturally, you want to protect him."

Jane said, "See you get it."

Sky laughed and then said, "Plus you want to keep that big cock of his all to yourself.

"Well that too," Jane said laughing.

Jane collected her new toys and then she and Sky walked out to Jane's car.

When they got to the car Jane grabbed Sky and said, "I have to tell you something."

"Anything gorgeous. You know that," Sky said.

"When I told you that it was the first time I had an orgasm during sex and you thought I meant first time I had had one from getting fucked, that's not exactly what I meant," Jane said.

"Girl, you don't have to be embarrassed about that. I think I told you that I ready that like fifty or sixty percent of women don't climax from penetration, so there is nothing wrong with you. It is normal," Sky said as she hugged Jane.

"No, what I meant was I had NEVER had a real orgasm, ever. The other day was the first ever," Jane said.

Sky laughed and said, "You mean with a man? Right? Surely you have masturbated and made yourself cum right?"

Jane blushed and said, "Yes, I masturbated but I never really climaxed, well I did come close once when I was looking at photos of my dirtbag ex fucking some bitch. I got so wound up looking at them I rubbed my cunt until I lost my breath, but it was nothing like the orgasms I had the other day on the beach. On the beach, it was a whole new experience, it was my first ever real orgasm, EVER. When the first one hit me, it actually scared me. I thought I was having a heart attack at first it was so intense, but it felt so good I didn't want it to stop and I wanted more. I think it was a small part of the reason I didn't tell Billy to stop. I was about to climax again and I didn't care that the fat cock that was about to make me cum again was attached to my son. Now, having as many orgasms as I can is all I think about. It is like I am a bitch in heat."

"Nothing wrong with that girlfriend. As I said, you are gorgeous and have a body that is built for sex. You should be having as many orgasms as you can since you're making up for lost time," Sky said as she slapped Jane's ass.

"Really? I feel so slutty, but I like it. All I can think about right now is getting home and sucking Billy's cock until it is hard enough for him to drive it in my cunt. Shit, my cunt is so swollen and wet right now I feel like it is going to explode, even after what, six cocks earlier?" Jane said as she squeezed her legs together.

Sky said, "Well honey if you need some help, my tongue is always ready willing, and able. I would love to make you cum over and over."

Jane kissed Sky and said, "Damn, love you, girl. I will hold you to that, but I need cock."

"Ok, text me tomorrow, ok? Let me know if you get out of the party with your husband," Jane said, then gave Sky a long passionate open-mouthed kiss.

Sky said love you right back.

Jane got in her car and started it when she heard a knock on her window.

"You have me so flustered I almost forgot to give you your bag of new toys," Sky said as Jane rolled down her window and Sky passed her the bag of new toys.

Jane laughed and said, "Oh thank God, I am going to need those tonight. Even as sore as my cunt is right now, these are going to get a workout tonight."

"Well you might need to charge them up first, so buy them a drink while they charge and have fun, but don't hurt yourself," Sky said.

They kissed one more time through the window and Sky watched Jane drive away.

Once out of sight of Sky, Jane pulled her car to the side of the road and hunched over the steering wheel.

Talking out loud to herself, she said, "What is going on with me? I can't believe I just did that. Good lord, I let all those strangers cum inside my vagina and mouth and I swallowed all of them. It was fun eating out Sky, she is so sexy. I want to get my hair cut like hers. Can you imagine the look on the associate's faces when I walk into the office with one side of my head shaved like that?"

Jane giggled at the thought. She shifted her position in the seat and her sore pussy reminded her of what a slut she had been.

"Oh God, I knew I liked sex, but I am out of control. First the beach the other day and now today. I feel like a total bitch in heat. Christ, I didn't even use any protection. Oh my God, I need to get tested first thing," Jane said still talking out loud to herself.

She was still parked on the side of the street when she looked up and saw the flashing lights behind her.

"Oh shit," Jane thought as she watched the police officer walk up to her window as she rolled it down. He looked oddly familiar.

"Maam, is everything ok? Do you need help?" the officer said.

Jane looked up at the officer with her best get-out-of-jail-free blue eyes and smile. Jane thought he was cute and immediately checked out his groin and wondered what he had holstered in his pants.

"Jesus, what is wrong with me," Jane thought

"Maam, do you need help? This isn't a safe place to stop, are you having car trouble?" the officer said.

"Oh, thank you, officer, yes, everything is fine, I got a phone call from my office and had to look something up on my phone. I will move right away," Jane said as she continued to give the officer her best smile.

"Have a good day and stay safe," the officer said and Jane watched him walk back to his cruiser.

Jane drove back to the beach house in turmoil. One minute she was wondering how she let herself be such a slut and the next minute laughing and telling herself she couldn't wait to do it again and she hoped the boys were ready for some fun when she got home. The hell with the house rules, she wanted to fuck and as soon as she said it out loud, she fell back into wondering what the hell was wrong with her. Was she a nymphomaniac all of a sudden? A huge wave of guilt rushed over her and she felt like she was going to vomit.

1...5678910