Jane Scotto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hallway got darker the further they moved down it until they turned a corner. There was a small narrow door at the end.

Sky said, "This key opens that door to a hallway to our partnered book store which is marketed more towards men. Women shop there too, but it is mostly geared to the male appetite if you catch my drift. Now, once I open the door, stay close to me and don't stop or look around, just follow me into the next room, got it?"

Jane didn't know what to think. Where was Sky taking her and why were they still in their robes and not dressed?

The door opened and Jane couldn't see much of anything. It was a dimly lit hallway with a tiny red light in the middle of the ceiling. It took Jane's eyes a moment to adjust.

The first thing she noticed was the smell. It smelled like a combination of PineSol and Pot. She liked the smell. The smell of PineSol had memories of her parent's summer cabin and the pot smell reminded her of high school. Victor and her would sneak out late at night to get high and make out in his dad's truck. Getting high, something else she missed out on, once she got pregnant. At the same time, the pot smell made her slightly upset thinking about Victor and his cheating.

She reminded herself that she did have some good memories with him from back then when they were both so in love and no matter how it ended she would never regret it, for it gave her Billy.

She giggled and thought, gave me Billy and his amazing dick.

Sky was several strides ahead of Jane when she stopped and turned back to Jane and said, "Come on, you don't want to stand out here, especially dressed like that."

Jane heard voices and saw movement at the far end of the hallway. She squinted her eyes and noticed four figures standing at the end of the hallway. All she could discern of the figures was that they were male, but she had no idea if they were young or old.

Sky grabbed Jane's hand and pulled her down the dimly lit hallway.

Jane's eyes had adjusted to the light and she could now see the hallway had doors along one side.

As they passed the first door, it opened just as Jane got to it and an older man and woman came out. The woman looked a little disheveled and was hanging onto the man. Both were laughing and didn't notice Jane at first. Jane looked passed them into the room and noticed a screen on the far end of the room with porno playing on it.

The woman bumped into Jane and excused herself then gave Jane a wink and said, "Have fun, honey."

Sky grabbed Janes's hand and said, "Come on, we don't want to get caught out here."

Jane and Sky followed the couple down the hallway and they passed a couple more doors.

Sky stopped and held up the key and with a devilish smile said, "Magic key time."

Sky unlocked the door and pulled Jane into the room.

It was a narrow room with a screen at one end and a small loveseat just inside the door. It was cramped. The screen on the far wall was blank. Jane was surprised at how narrow the room was, the room she saw the older couple come out of looked a lot bigger than this one. If she held her arms out straight to each side, she could almost touch each wall.

The walls were covered with what looked like drapes and Jane thought that was a nice touch. Jane had only been in an adult bookstore once but never went in the back room. She figured all the sleazy adult bookstores had these types of hallways with porn for rent. Guys and evidently couples come into these rooms and watch porn and jerk off. Jane shook her head and wondered why anybody needed to go to these places, what with the internet and all.

Underneath the screen was a roll of paper towels and a tissue dispenser.

Jane turned around to make fun of the paper towels and tissue but was stopped cold.

Sky was naked and Jane froze.

It took a moment for Jane to regain her composure and say, "WOW, Sky you are gorgeous. You have an incredible figure. I love your sexy curves."

"Oh please, you don't have to say that just to be nice. I know I am a six out of ten, maybe a seven on a good hair day," Sky said.

"No, I mean it. You are very attractive both physically and emotionally. You have had me wet all day and let's not forget you already made me cum one time," Jane said.

"Well, you going to join me or are you attached to that robe?" Sky asked as she moved to Jane and untied the wrap holding Jane's robe closed.

Sky slipped her hands inside Jane's rob and pulled Jane to her. Jane didn't fight it, she knew what Sky was up to and Jane wanted it just as much as Sky. She wanted to feel Sky's lips on hers.

They locked lips and their tongues were in each other's mouths in an instant.

They broke off the kiss and Jane quickly stripped out of her robe. She moved to Sky and pushed her down onto the little loveseat.

Jane smiled and said, "It's only fair if I make you cum, since you made me cum without even trying. I would hate to not return the favor."

Sky laughed and said, "Who said I wasn't trying?"

Jane let out a little laugh in response.

Jane moved closer to Sky and was about to kneel in front of her when she noticed movement to her left.

Jane stopped and Sky said, "Oh, looks like we have a visitor."

Jane furrowed her brow trying to understand Sky's comment.

Jane turned her head to her left and her eyes about popped out of her head. There was a hard cock sticking out of the wall between the curtains.

Jane turned to Sky and laughed.

Sky said in a deep husky voice, "Well slut? It isn't going to suck itself. Get that slutty mouth of yours to work."

Jane froze. A hundred thoughts fashioned in her brain. Could she seriously suck some cock sticking out of a wall, in an adult bookstore?"

Then it hit her and she said out loud, "Oh My God, this is a glory hole room."

"That's right slut. Don't even try to play innocent. You can't wait to suck that cock," Sky said who now had her legs spread and was slowly rubbing her fat swollen labia.

Jane was frozen in place and time. Was she truly this much of a slut to be pleasuring random men's cocks with her mouth?

"Well, what are you waiting for slut? At least give it a few strokes," Sky said as she continued rubbing her pussy.

Jane opened her mouth to say she wasn't sure she could go through with it, but without realizing it, she had her hand wrapped around the cock sticking through the wall and it was growing harder and thicker in her hand.

She giggled to herself and said, "I guess I am."

Jane stroked the cock and rubbed her pussy at the same time. She was licking her lips as she stroked the cock which was now fully erect. It was big, not as big as Billy but it was nothing to be ashamed of.

Sky grunted out, "You going to stare at it all night while you lick your lips? Suck that cock you dirty slut?"

Every time Jane heard Sky call her a slut, she felt a tingle all over her body. She liked it, she was a slut. She liked being called names and even more, being told what to do by another woman.

With that, she bent down and gave the head of the hard cock a kiss. Then she sucked the cock head between her lips and teased his frenum with the tip of her tongue. She felt the owner of the hard cock in her mouth shake and shiver. Without warning the guy erupted and shot his load into Jane's mouth.

It caught Jane completely off guard, she had just started to take his length into her mouth when he let go with his hot load. She didn't know what to do as the guy kept pumping his load into Janes's mouth. Should I swallow it? Jane giggled as she felt the cock finish pumping cum into her mouth and start to deflate. Jane wondered, what's the etiquette in a glory hole room? Do I swallow? Is it ok to spit it out? Is that what all the paper towels are for?"

While Jane was pondering all of that, she swallowed the stranger's load and was licking up what had slipped out of the sides of her mouth and remained on the stranger's cock.

"Oh My God, did you swallow that? You are one dirty cum bucket of a slut aren't you?" Sky said.

Jane looked at Sky and was surprised to see Sky was working her pussy with one of Jane's new dildos, the big one, the one she had nicknamed Billy Junior because it looked and felt like Billy's big cock.

Jane felt like she did that day on the beach. She wanted more. Slut Jane was in the house and ready to play.

"That's right bitch, takes a slut to know a slut, right?" Jane said to Sky as she wiped a drop of cum off her chin.

"There she is, I knew there was a dirty cock hungry slut in there somewhere. And damn right it takes one to know one," Sky said as she continued teasing her pussy with Billy Junior.

Jane was about to jump on Sky when another cock appeared through the wall, this one was on the other wall.

Jane's eyes lit up as she looked at the second cock sticking through the wall. It had a big fat cock head on it. It wasn't fully hard yet but Jane knew she could fix that in a minute.

As Jane moved over and took this new cock in her hand, a second cock popped through the wall a couple of feet to the left of the cock in her hand. Jane squealed with excitement.

She got down on her knees and while holding one cock in her hand she took the other cock in her mouth and began sucking. She wasn't messing around this time. She was stuffing as much of the first cock into her mouth as she could. Jane was sucking and licking the cock in her mouth very aggressively to get it rock hard so the owner could blow his load in her mouth. She wanted another mouthful of cum.

Jane was grunting and moaning as she sucked the first cock and keep stroking the second cock. The second cock was thick and Jane was barely able to get her fingers fully around it. She pulled her mouth off the first cock and moved over and gave the second fatter cock a kiss and then sucked the head into her mouth.

Jane thought how much she loved the feel of the corona in her mouth as she slid her mouth up and down on the fat cock. She would tickle the glans underneath the corona and she could feel it twitch in her mouth. Jane worried he was going to cum too soon and deny her the enjoyment of feeling the bulbous mushroom head sliding in and out of her mouth and between her lips, so she slowed down and returned to the first cock.

Jane pulled off and went back to the first cock which was now fully erect and leaking a bit of precum.

Jane licked the precum off the tip of the first cock and it was bitter causing her to hesitate. But the slut in her got the best of her and she opened her mouth and pushed her mouth down until it hit the back of her throat.

Jane was panting in between sucking and she was rubbing her clit every chance she got as she alternated between the two cocks.

She had been kneeling and it was starting to bother her knees so she stood up and sucked the two cocks as she bent over at the waist. When Jane bent over to suck the cocks in front of her, it left her tight round ass inches from the opposite wall.

Jane felt the cock in her mouth tighten up and she knew its owner was about to blow his load. She heard him grunt before she felt the first stream of cum and she pulled off just as the first thick stream of cum shot out of the cock and hit her forehead.

Jane surprised herself by how much it turned her on feeling the guy's hot cum hit her in the face. He had a big load and she moved her face closer. She opened her mouth and let the last squirt land on her tongue and quickly remembered why she pulled off when he was about to cum, his cum tasted like Victor's sour cum. The taste reminded her of Victor and made her angry for a brief moment. She thought if that asshole could see me now as she let out a little laugh.

She immediately went back to the second cock and took it in her mouth. She was moaning around the cock as she felt the corona slide over her lips and into her mouth. She pushed her mouth onto the thick member until it hit the back of her throat.

Jane was fully enjoying this thick cock. It was fat and she liked the taste of its precum. She was fully engrossed in sucking this cock and letting it fuck her mouth.

She had one hand wrapped around the base of the cock and used her free hand to steady herself on the wall. Jane was still standing with her legs spread and bent over sucking the cock. She was so wrapped up in getting her mouth fucked that she didn't realize her ass and pussy were just inches from the wall behind her.

She could feel the fat cock that was fucking her mouth start to tense up and she knew it was close. She was getting hotter and hotter every time she felt the corona slide over her lips and tongue.

Jane was sucking the cock harder and harder as she wanted to get it to cum in her mouth. Jane so focused on the fat cock fucking her mouth that when she felt something brush over her pussy, it startled her, and she pulled off the cock in her mouth.

Jane turned around to see a very large black cock sticking out of the other wall. Jane couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was huge. She thought Billy's cock was big, but this cock was even longer and thicker than Billy's. It was fat and covered in thick veins and it didn't look like it was fully erect yet.

From behind the wall of the cock she had just been sucking she heard, "Bitch, get that cock back in your slutty mouth and take my load, you dirty white whore."

Jane wondered how he knew I was white. Could they see us in here?

Jane wanted to be mad, but she had to admit, she was a dirty slut and she turned her attention back to the fat cock and let it continue fucking her mouth.

At the same time, she positioned her ass and cunt in front of the huge black cock.

Pulling her mouth off of the fat cock she said, "Bitch, get up and guide that black monster into my cunt while I collect this cock's load."

Sky stood up on wobbly legs and moved over behind Jane. She wrapped her hand around the thick black cock and said, "You sure about this? This thing is huge, it is going to destroy that pretty pink cunt."

Jane grunted out something that Sky took as a yes and she aimed the huge black cock head at Janes's cunt. Jane was soaking wet and her pussy lips were fully engorged and extended out of her pink slit.

Sky found it an incredible turn-on as she aimed this huge cock at Janes's cunt. The contrast of Jane's snow-white ass and pink cunt as it took in this dark black cock was out of this world erotic. Sky was no stranger to black cock, but she had never seen one this size in person.

As soon as Jane felt the head of the thick black cock come in contact with her cunt she pushed back attempting to get it inside her.

Jane's focus was now fully on getting that big black cock in her tight pink cunt. She was still getting her mouth fucked and lost her focus so when it erupted with its thick gooey load it caught her off guard and she gagged when the first thick stream hit the back of her throat.

She quickly regained her focus and sucked hard on the cock, in an attempt to get every drop of cum out of the guy's cock. She giggled when she heard Sky call her a cum bucket and she better not miss a drop.

Sensing that the guy in her mouth was done, she pulled her mouth off it and gave the fat cock head a kiss, and said, "Thank you, that was yummy." not knowing who it belonged to.

The guy on the other side of the wall said, "You are one hot bitch, that's the best blow job ever. I will be back in twenty minutes to stuff this fat cock in your cunt."

Jane giggled as she felt the fat cock head behind her brush against her cunt lips and said to the wall, "I will be here waiting, tell your friends about the horny slut sucking and fucking all cummers."

Jane pushed her hips back hard and she felt the head of the huge cock press into her cunt.

"Oh fuck that's big. Shove it into that dirty white cunt you big-cocked bastard," Jane howled out.

Sky moved up to Jane's face and said, "Baby, you sure about this? I thought I would watch you suck a few cocks and we would go get drunk."

Sky had climaxed several times watching Jane and was coming back down to earth, but now was starting to get worried about Jane, she was out of control. Jane was moaning and grunting as she pushed herself back onto the huge black tool behind her. Jane still had thick globs of cum on her face and in her hair from the guy that blew his load on her face.

"Fuck, get it in my cunt. I want to feel you shoot your sticky black cum deep inside my horny white cunt," Jane grunted out loud enough that Sky was sure anybody in the hallway heard.

When Sky looked up there were now two more cocks sticking through the wall in front of Jane. Jane didn't hesitate, she took the closest one in her mouth and began letting it fuck her mouth. She switched from cock to cock to let them fuck her mouth.

Jane's entire body was covered in a thin film of sweat and she was shaking, but that didn't stop her, she kept up her attempt to get the large black fuck stick in her hungry cunt.

Jane was grunting and growling at the owner of the black cock to fuck her, for him to shove it into her cunt.

"Sky spread my cunt open so I can get that monster in my cunt. I want to feel all of it, I want to feel it in my stomach," Jane growled out and ordered Sky.

Sky had picked up Billy Junior and was once again using it, rubbing it over her pussy and using the vibration function to tease her clit.

Sky laughed when she heard Jane order her to help get the big cock in Jane's cunt. Sky was all in now, in her mind she tried to stop Jane, but Jane wasn't listening. Plus the thought of watching the huge thing disappear in Jane's pretty little pink cunt turned her on and she wanted to see Jane take it, she wanted to see how much Jane could get in her tight white snatch.

Sky spread Jane's pussy and Jane pushed back at the same time. Sky was shocked at how fat Jane's normally thin pink labia had become. Jane was in heat.

Sky ran her fingers over Jane's pussy and then brought them up to her mouth.

"Come on stud, fuck this tight white cunt. She tastes even better than she looks," Sky hissed out. Sky was getting just as worked up as Jane and was starting to join Jane in her sexual frenzy.

Jane shoved her hips back and the huge cock head pushed inside Jane's tight fuck hole. Jane had stopped sucking the cocks in front of her and was holding onto them as she rested her head against the wall.

When Jane felt the thick black cock violate her cunt she screamed out, "Oh you black mother fucker, that's it, keep going. You're tearing up that white cunt, it hurts so good. Fuck this dirty white whore."

Janes's full focus was on stuffing the rest of the monster cock into her hot hole. She pulled forward an inch and then rammed her hips back onto the big cock, sinking several inches deep inside her hot fuck hole.

"Fuck yeah, fuck that white cunt. Give me your dirty black cum," Jane hissed out as she began rocking her hips.

Every time she pushed back she drove the thick, vein-covered black cock another inch deeper into her vagina until her ass was firmly planted against the wall and the entire huge cock was buried in her cunt.

Sky grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah you dirty whore, your cunt lips are white they are stretched so tight around that big cock. Fucking ride it you filthy white whore."

Jane grunted and started shaking out of control. One of the guys that had his dick sticking through the wall in front of Jane screamed, "Let go you fucking bitch you're going to pull my dick off."

Jane was climaxing so hard that she didn't realize she was using the two cocks in front of her like handlebars to hold herself up. Her legs were giving out on her as she continued to cum. It was like waves on the beach. Her orgasm just kept hitting her over and over.

She was sure that if she didn't have her cunt impaled on the huge black cock sticking through the wall she would have collapsed on the floor.