All Comments on 'Jane Scotto Ch. 03'

by sangovese

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So nice to see a new chapter in this awesome series. I've been looking forward to it for 2 months now. Thank you so much for publishing it. I'm leaving this comment here before i even start reading. Hope Jane gets her haircut like Sky's.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely lovely story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter. It would be pretty cool if Billy starts getting a little jealous of all that Jane's been up to, unbeknownst to him. Jane getting piercings would be so hot, and not to mention that shaved hairstyle like Sky's.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love the dynamic evolving between Jane and Billy. Would be super if Billy starts getting possessive and a little jealous of Jane’s lovers. Looking forward to Jane’s makeover and tattoos and piercings. Wonder how she’ll manage her appearance changes when she’s back at work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this story. Please give us the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the plot so far. Five stars all the way. Looking forward to the next chapter. Would be lovely to see Jane make Billy jealous. Can't wait to see the Jane's transformations - undercut, tattoos, piercings.. et al.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really looking forward to chapter 4. This is such a promising series. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Please give us the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersangovese@sangovese
Learning as we go. Need help from an editor. Any volunteers?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jane Scotto Series Info