Jane's Demonic Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon placed one hand on Jane's rounded belly and muttered a few words in a language neither of the girls understood. Enochian runes appeared on Jane's tummy, blazing with purple light, and Jane felt as though something was clamping down on the magical pathways inside her body, preventing any essence from surging up her shaft. She howled in impotent frustration, realizing what these two were doing to her.

"There," announced the demon. "She is prevented from cumming. You may go... what is the phrase... buck wild."

As Alahna increased her pace, Jane was rapidly losing the capacity to speak, other than spitting out strained and slurred curse words. With every screwing of Alahna's hips, Jane felt the snug aperture of her bestie's os beginning to loosen, imbued with magical elasticity thanks to Jane's ensorcelled precum. With a thrust that would certainly have sent Jane over the edge, if not for Azalok's enchantment, Alahna jammed her hips forward and caused the tip of Jane's cock to just barely slip through the mouth of her womb. Silvery precum squirted directly into Alahna's uterus.

"Ohmygod," Alahna moaned, words pouring from her sensual lips. "Your cum is going directly in my womb, Janey. Fuck, I must be losing it. I feel like I'm drunk. I think... I think I want it. I think I'm ready. I want you to fuck my uterus."

Practically shrieking with need, Jane's cock bucked savagely within Alahna, still not reaching orgasm but spraying precum at an alarming rate. Azalok squeezed down on Jane's swollen tits, causing milk to squirt over her chest and stomach. Jane's body was practically glowing with a gorgeous sheen as her demonic lover gave little thrusts of his own into Jane's gaping anus, nipping at her earlobe and ghosting his lips along her neck. Jane's bloated tummy wobbled with their movements, and Alahna's massive breasts reverberated sexily with each thrust she made.

The Kiwi girl was drenched in sweat and bodily fluids as well, her ochre skin and dark hair glistening, and it was clear that all this delayed gratification was having a toll on her as well. Her jaw was clenched with determination, all her athletic, toned muscles flexing with the effort of keeping control of the situation.

"You're sure she can't get me pregnant?" asked Alahna breathlessly, straining from effort.

"Yes," said Azalok, his voice tight as well from controlling his demonic lust. "Well, fairly sure, anyway."

"Oh, fuck it," said Alahna. "I don't even care."

Alahna held Jane firmly in place with her athletic cunt and ground her cervix against Jane's glans. Bit by bit, the aperture of Alahna's womb gave way. Jane's bevelled cockhead nudged its way into the breach, spreading her os open even wider. With supreme effort, Alahna pressed her body down further. The outline of Jane's cock was pushing above her belly button and tented the skin of her abdomen. Crying out with triumph, the Kiwi girl forced the head of Jane's cock past her cervix, where it crashed into the sensitive flesh of her core.

"Holy fucking shit!" screamed Alahna. "This shouldn't be possible. How is this possible? How can this feel so good?"

She rubbed the outline of Jane's cock inside her, marveling at how its shape distended the toned muscles of her tummy. It was the hottest thing Jane had ever seen: her best friend, the person she trusted more than anyone in the world, had accepted her unnatural girl cock into her uterus. Jane was on a hair trigger, feeling like the slightest movement would set her off, but she was still held in check by Azalok's enchantment. Being denied her orgasm was fucking with Jane's head, short circuiting all her inhibitions, and she was suddenly possessed by the irresistible urge to confess something.

"Wait, A," Jane managed to slur out. "I want to... say something."

"What is it, Janey?" moaned Alahna, losing her own composure rapidly, all trace of dominance melting away. She was holding Jane firmly within her core, every inch of her athletic cunt rippling around her bestie's magical cock.

"I... oh fuck... it's just..."

Jane knew what she wanted to say but now she wasn't sure how to say it. They'll think I'm weird, or fucked up, or that it's just because I'm about to cum, and maybe they won't believe me...

"Say it," ordered Azalok, his voice dropping to a bass that seemed to echo up from the pits of Hell itself. It carried a magical imperative which Jane had not the strength to disobey. "Say it and I will let you cum."

"I love you both!" squealed Jane, bursting into tears of joy, of terror, of relief at giving voice to her secret thought.

"I love you too!" cried Alahna, tears streaming down her face as well as she grabbed one of Jane's hands and squeezed it firmly. "In the good way, you know, not in the 'best friends' way. I... oh fuck, I'll shut up."

Azalok made no reply, but from the way he growled happily and squeezed Jane into an even tighter, more intimate embrace, she knew he returned the feeling -- or at least as close to it as a millennia-old demon could. Azalok grabbed her hair and twisted her face to the side so that he could kiss her bruised lips. It was a desperate, sloppy kiss, and as Jane was focused on it, Azalok flexed his demonic nuts against her butt and fired the first burst of his seed into her bowels.

Jane's eyes snapped open as her guts reverberated from the impact, and Azalok was staring back at her with his possessive, cobalt-blue gaze. Jane's cock flexed inside Alahna, swelling as it attempted to deliver its payload. The Kiwi girl began clamping and unclamping her stretched pussy in a rapid rhythm, milking Jane's cock. Buried in her bestie's -- no, her lover's -- satiny pink depths, Jane felt fit to burst.

"Cum inside her," growled Azalok, releasing the spell that kept Jane on the edge. The Enochian runes on her stomach dissipated, and with that the floodgates inside her burst open.

Shrieking, Jane felt her cock's throat swell almost painfully as her essence rushed up her engorged penis. The dark purple head stirred inside Alahna's tender womb, and Jane heard her bestie gasp, as if she was having second thoughts.

But it was far too late for second thoughts.

A blast of scalding cum exploded from the top of Jane's dick, spraying like a geyser inside Alahna's uterus.

"Oh my fucking God!" screamed Alahna. "Your cum is surging into my womb, Jane, and it's fucking boiling!"

The Kiwi girl came violently. Her athletic tummy contracted hard, all her toned muscles standing out as she clenched up. Her luscious ochre skin rippled as her body quaked, and she only barely kept her grip on Jane's legs to hold herself up.

Jane was gripped by euphoric climax, weeping with happiness and relief as her volatile penis churned and ejaculated inside her best friend's cozy core. Even as she revelled in the feeling of claiming Alahna's uterus in masculine fashion, she was reminded of the demonic cock buried balls-deep in her own ass. Azalok fired off a second spurt, grunting hard as he did, and it splattered lewdly against her insides. Jane shuddered, feeling her guts filling up with Hellfire once more. The latent energy seemed to know where to go: straight into her girl cock, which lurched inside Alahna and delivered another gout of silvery nut directly into her uterus.

"How does it feel to inseminate your best friend's womb, Jane?" growled Azalok in her ear, even as his infernal penis fired a third shot of bust up her ass. Jane's wickedly purple cock responded with an eruption of its own, flooding Alahna's already-stuffed core with more nut than it could handle. A lewd gurgle of bliss was all Jane could manage in response to his question. Jane's eyes rolled back in her head as she surrendered to the insane pleasure coursing through her. Azalok thrust gently against the soft globes of her ass, raising all three of them slightly off the bed each time and stirring his manhood within her.

All the cum pouring into Jane's bowels began to crash against the entrance to her stomach. Weakly, Jane shuddered as the churning tide of bust crashed past the valve and into her tummy, filling it the wrong way. She was beyond worrying about what was possible or even reasonable, and simply accepted it with lascivious pleasure. After six shots from her demonic lover, Jane's stomach was full, and her own cock had pumped enough nut into Alahna's womb that the Kiwi girl's stomach was beginning to distend, hiding the toned lines of her abs and the outline of Jane's girl-dick.

"Oh Christ, Janey, you're inflating me!" howled Alahna, her eyes going wide. "This feels wrong but so fucking right!"

"Yes!" screamed Jane. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Her engorged tits were so full that they sloshed with each quake of obscene pleasure. Azalok squeezed her breasts obligingly, and Jane's nipples squirted twin jets of silvery milk down her chest. Growling in approval, he bit down hard on Jane's shoulder, claiming her as his own.

Seven, eight, nine blasts of cum, and now Jane's stomach could no longer hold the payload inside it. Her tummy's upper valve surrendered, allowing cum to flow upward into her esophagus. Alahna, meanwhile, was rounding out quite nicely, her cum-bloated tummy forming a gentle curve and making her look pregnant herself. The brown skin of her belly expanded until it brushed against Jane's own gravid stomach, which was stretched obscenely by both demonspawn and seed.

Alahna's arms gave out and she collapsed backwards into a sloppy mess, cumming outrageously, her pussy and womb clamping desperately around Jane's still-spewing cock. Azalok gave Jane three more bursts of hot seed, his penis churning her guts, and Jane felt bust rising in her throat. She could taste it on her tongue, and knew what was coming, though she'd tried her best to hold it back. It made her feel so lewd, so used, so slutty.

And yet so right.

Azalok squeezed Jane possessively as his thirteenth and final rope exploded into her, forcing all the cum in her to flow upward towards her face. Jane kept her mouth closed as long as she could, but the pressure building in her throat was far too powerful. Greasy sea-salt-and-caramel flavored load filled her mouth, forced her teeth apart, and erupted from her lips, spraying out the air like a geyser. Dark, oily cum splattered across Jane's tits and stomach, mixing with the silvery milk. A pool formed between her fattened breasts, demonic load and ensorcelled milk melding into a concoction that glistened prismatically like oil on water.

Jane panted, coughing as the excess nut cleared her esophagus. The strong flavor of Azalok's cum saturated her tonsils. Still coming weakly, Jane shuddered as she imagined how her entire body was becoming a vessel for the demon's primal load. Having crested the zenith of astonishing bliss, Jane relaxed as her throbbing climax winded down. Her monstrous penis squirted the last few drops of bust inside Alahna, draining off the Hellfire which had threatened to burn Jane from the inside out. She felt her magically-created cock beginning to wilt within her bestie, who was sprawled backwards on the king-sized bed, quivering every few seconds with aftershocks of orgasm. The Kiwi girl's obscenely bloated belly wobbled with these vibrations, and Jane imagined all the cum packed into Alahna's overfilled womb. My cum, she thought. Alahna is full of my cum. Holy shit. There's no going back to just being friends now, is there?

The moment of post-orgasmic clarity hit Jane like a wave. She'd told Alahna and Azalok she loved them. Well, she did, didn't she? A few seconds of panic passed, and Jane decided she had better just accept the situation. The feelings had been building for a while now, and it was better having them out than bottled up inside, just waiting to explode. She chuckled to herself, making the mental connection between the sincere outpouring of emotions and the violent ejaculation of her cock -- and Azalok's.

Speaking of the demon, he held her affectionately from below, massaging her tits gently with both of his powerful hands. Little drizzles of milk ran from her nipples to join the puddle between her breasts. Jane reflected on how filthy it looked, but somehow fucking hot at the same time. Nuzzling his face into Jane's brownish-blonde hair, Azalok let out a satisfied rumble.

"You love me?" he murmured beside her ear in his rich, soft baritone.

"Say what, now?" Jane replied, feeling coy all of a sudden.

"You said you loved me," he replied evenly.

"Did I?" Jane asked, feigning ignorance. "Well, anything I say with your wicked cock jammed up my ass should probably be discounted."

"I beg to differ," said Azalok. "In my experience, human women are often at their most sincere when impaled on my manhood." As if to emphasize his point, he flexed his softening cock inside her soaked bowels, earning a yip from the pregnant girl.

"Okay, okay," she relented. "Maybe I did say that. So what?"

"Hmm," said the demon, pensively. "Well, my darling, it was very sweet of you to say." He grabbed her head and gently twisted Jane's neck to the side so that he could claim her bruised lips in another tender, affectionate kiss, telling her all that she needed to know about his own feelings.

When they broke the kiss, Jane was glowing with a very happy, but very tired, sense of fulfillment. Azalok rolled her to her side, and her flaccid cock slipped easily free of Alahna's well-fucked pussy. The athletic girl's abused vulva stayed splayed open, and Jane's viscous essence began trickling out almost immediately. It wasn't as thick as Azalok's custard-like nut, and rapidly soaked the sheets between Alahna's legs.

Jane's cock was shrinking at a terrific speed, reduced from its demonic, purple intensity to soft lavender again. Soon enough, the arcane girl dick, having fulfilled its purpose, lost its ridges and veins, smoothing out and reducing in size until it had shrunk back into its original form: a tiny pink clitoris, exhausted and extremely sensitive, happy to take refuge in the comfort of its hood. Jane sighed, feeling a strange sense of loss now that her unnatural penis was gone.

"I hope that wasn't just a one-time thing," she murmured sleepily.

"Me too," said Alahna. The Kiwi girl had wakened from her sex-induced stupor long enough to crawl on wobbly arms and legs up the bed so that she could lie facing Jane. Her lovely face was a mess, her gorgeous brown flesh absolutely sloppy from various bodily fluids, and her toned stomach was inflated enough to practically match the size of Jane's pregnant belly. The two girls' tummies rubbed against one another, a sensation that comforted Jane immensely. Alahna stared into Jane's eyes with eyes that looked golden in the light of Hell's setting sun. She could see in them that her bestie was totally comfortable with the abrupt shift in their relationship. Jane couldn't have asked for a better companion on this insane Hell-adventure she'd gotten herself into.

"Seriously," mumbled Alahna, slurring slightly as her eyes glazed over with exhaustion. "If you ever want to grow a demonic cock again, Jane, it's fine with me. More than fine. Shit, maybe I can have one of my own. If that's not asking too much."

"Girls, I have come to believe that with the two of you, anything is possible." Azalok chuckled to himself. "I do not say this lightly: I am greatly impressed by your... eagerness."

"You hear that, A?" said Jane. "We impressed the demon."

But Alahna was out cold, her breathing settling into a gentle, even rhythm.

"We fucked her to sleep," whispered Jane, grinning. "And I think I'm not far behind."

Azalok shifted behind her, making to withdraw his now half-hard dick from her anus.

"Wait," said Jane, grabbing his hips to halt him. "Stay inside me. 'Least till I fall asleep."

With an amused chuckled, Azalok did as requested, snuggling up against Jane and holding her protectively. He gave a few weak little thrusts against her butt, letting her know his penis was still right where she wanted it.

"Mmm," Jane purred. "Perfect. You're getting good at cuddling."

"I had a wonderful teacher."

"Night, Azzy," Jane whispered, the mantle of sleep settling over her. "Love you."

"Goodnight, my darling Jane," Azalok replied. "I... hmm. This is difficult to say. I... "

But whatever he was about to say was lost as Jane drifted off into a blissful slumber.

~~~~~~

It was midnight in Hell when Azalok stepped onto his balcony. His naked body seemed to absorb the wan light of Hell's chilly moon, making the demon almost seem to glow. Hell is beautiful at all hours, I suppose, thought the demon. It had been several thousand years since he came to live in Dis, and it seemed he appreciated the infernal vistas of his home more now than ever before.

It was a strange feeling.

The nature of demons was lust, and hunger, and the drive to satisfy base and primal urges. Even he, a Watcher who fell with Lucifer Morningstar, an ancient even amongst demonkind, had long wallowed in an interminable cycle of constantly seeking the next release, and the next, and the next.

But now... now things were different.

Astarte appeared on the balcony beside him, as if stepping from a dream. The demoness was nude as well, her porcelain skin absorbing the silvery light and radiating it out like a mirror. She stepped to the railing and leaned over it, taking in the view.

"Well?" asked Azalok, that single word communicating much between the siblings.

With a heavy, petulant sigh, Astarte turned and pouted at him, leaning back against the balustrade.

"Not fair," she said. "You must have enchanted them somehow."

"You were watching, were you not?"

"Oh, I scried you, that's for sure. And what I saw was... I mean, holy shit, Azalok, I'm a nasty bitch, but that was... wow. I got off like four times. In a row. I mean it, my pussy was on fire."

Spreading her legs, the demoness pointed to the juncture of her thighs and the neat, prim lips which glistened with wetness.

"Enough, enough, I get the point," said Azalok, rolling his eyes. "As you can tell, Jane has not been repulsed by her time in Hell, despite witnessing your suspiciously-timed display. If anything, it seems to have inspired her. Thus, by the terms of our wager, I claim victory."

"Uggggh," grumbled Astarte. "Fine. I still think you cheated somehow."

"I resent the insinuation," said Azalok. "You know my terms."

"C'mon," wheedled Astarte. "You know how much I hate this. I really don't know what your fascination is with these stupid human dances."

"Ah, but you see, my dear Astarte, it is their very stupidity that recommends them. And of course, you look so adorable performing them," said Azalok, showing his teeth with a wicked smirk. "I must insist."

"You suck," said Astarted, sticking her tongue out like a child. "But never let it be said that I welch on my bets. Which one is it this time?"

"Hmm. A classic, I think. Los del Rio. 1996. Bayside Boys mix. You know the one." Azalok snapped his fingers, and the stereo his apartment kicked on. The soft notes of a catchy dance tune emanated from a speaker on the balcony. Recognizing the tune, Astarte rolled her eyes.

"You're the worst," she said, shaking her head and grimacing with disgust.

Laughing with sadistic pleasure, Azalok watched as the proud, elfin demoness nakedly performed the routine. Her hands moved from shoulders, to head, to hips, which she gyrated seductively, bouncing and thrusting out her tiny breasts and jutting nipples. Now that she'd begun, Astarte put her all into the performance, even mouthing along to the lyrics.

1...345678