Janet - Bike Race Ceremony Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet - you know what that means for you. You will be given 20 minutes to move the progress slider downwards," she continued looking at Janet.

Janet, who actually felt a bit tired in her right arm having administered the caning to Angelica, put down the cane in the corner of the cell and moved towards her 'resting' seat and cone. It was still glistening with lubrication and was waiting for her.

She remembered that they were still only at round #2 and as such she still needed to be careful of her 'progress'. She would not want to be on the receiving end of a caning like the one she just had given Angelica. And in particular not from Angelica. Janet had a cunning feeling that that would be Mistress Anne's setup if Janet failed to demonstrate progress.

She turned around, spread her ass cheeks and lowered herself onto the waiting cone. She felt it starting to open her asshole and after a short while, she felt the progress slider touch her asshole.

"Now - it counts," she thought to herself.

Janet felt her asshole expand as she now was where she stopped during the last round. Her asshole was at this point 9 cm. across and she was forced to demonstrate an increase to avoid being forced to spin the punishment wheel herself.

She relaxed her body and let her weight fall onto the cone. She felt her asshole expand as a result of that.

"Remember, the cone is 20 cm. at the bottom," Mistress Anne said. "If you impress me and even remotely get to touch the seat, I'll spare you completely from any punishment tonight."

Janet looked at her. "Thank you, Mistress Anne."

Janet did not think she would be even close to that. She did have a 17 cm. dildo in her asshole during the prison competition, but 20 cm.? That was not anatomically possible for any female to accept a diameter of 20 cm. in any hole in her body.

12