Janet - the L Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dart hit the balloon and the audience went into cheering.

Aie pissed a little, as she lost control of her orifices coming from the forceful push. The audience cheered even more as they witnessed the petite woman pissing. Olivia quickly grabbed a glass, and pressed it against Aie's pussy lips. Olivia managed to capture almost a full glass of Aie's squirt/piss.

"I dare you to drink that!" a woman shouted from the audience, clearly excited by the whole show.

"Are you aware what you will have to do if she takes it on?" Olivia asked into the audience.

"I am totally fine with that, just make the bitch chuck it down!" the woman shouted, seemingly eager to be allowed to lick Aie's pussy and asshole.

Aie took the glass, held it up to her face, looked into the audience, put the glass to her lips, tilted her head and then swallowed it all in one go.

She wiped her lips with the back of her left hand, and held out the empty glass in a victorious gesture looking at the audience. The audience went wild and the cheers were almost tangible in the room.

Aie looked out into the room to learn who was to lick her pussy and ass for 10 minutes now, as she had taken on the dare with success.

"Do you have any counter-dare, Aie?" Olivia asked, speaking into the microphone looking at the petite Asian woman.

"No - I'm good. Just let the bitch come taste my wet pussy," Aie answered, enjoying people applauding her answer.

Aie laid back on the table on stage and awaited the appearance of the woman who had suggested she should drink her own piss.

A clearly excited blond woman hastily walked towards the stage and raised her hand.

"I'm the lucky winner of Asian pussy," she spurted out.

Aie watched her with a satisfied face. It was not some butch lesbian, but rather a feminine young woman approaching her. The woman immediately went between Aie's legs, sat on the low chair that was found next to the table where Aie was on her back, and started smelling Aie's pussy scent that was mixed with her recent pissing.

The woman was clearly excited about it as she dived right into Aie and started lapping from her asshole to her pussy. Aie was a bit overwhelmed by the sudden attack, but laid back and tried to adjust to her no longer being the star of the show, but rather the recipient of an eager woman enjoying asian scent and pussy.

As 10 minutes had elapsed, Olivia shouted out: "We are done!"

The woman kept on licking Aie's pussy seemingly not wanting to listen to Olivia's shouting. "Girl, stop licking, you are done!" Olivia said and tapped the blonde woman on her right shoulder. The woman moved away from Aie and looked at Olivia with a glistening face that clearly was covered in female scent and wetness. She licked her lips and started walking towards her seat amongst the audience.

"We have the next star in the show. Please, welcome Ariana."

"Anybody want a beer?" Oliva asked into the audience with a mysterious look to her face.

"Ariana is the living beer keg. She has an impressive volume in her ass, and will accept a large butt plug into her asshole, after she has had a beer poured into her. The butt plug has a beer tap in the centre allowing her to serve beer to you!"

"Anyone up for a serving?" Olivia asked.

The first 4 women already held out empty glasses in the hopes that they would be chosen to be the lucky recipient of a well-served beer.

"I see one there," Olivia announced and pointed to a woman sitting on one of the first rows in front of the stage.

"Come up on the stage."

The woman approached the scene and was cheered by the crowd.

"I'll give you a 0.75 L beer can that you will open and pour directly into Ariana's open asshole. She will be on all fours with her face to the floor and ass high in the air. She will pull her cheeks apart and will allow you to pour the beer into her."

"If you miss, you are welcome to lick it up," Olivia said to the seemingly excited woman.

Ariana went on all fours and put her face to the stage floor, keeping her ass high. She grabbed her cheeks and spread her asshole open. It was not the first time she had tried that; her asshole had a gaping look similar to the look of Janet's asshole.

Janet was watching this from behind the bar and did notice she was perhaps looking at a girl with similar talents to that of her own.

Ariana heard the beer can being opened and was waiting to feel something cold enter her prone body.

The woman holding the beer squatted behind Ariana and steadied herself with her left hand on Ariana's cheeks. She carefully started pouring beer into Ariana's asshole from the can in her right hand.

The beer started frotting inside Ariana and she stopped pouring. She sat back watching Ariana absorb the beer into her rectum which was a show in itself. As she witnessed the beer go into Ariana, she poured more beer into her and added 2 fingers into Ariana's asshole in an attempt to push it into her or to make room for it.

Ariana moaned by the sudden introduction of 2 fingers into her anus, and attempted to just let it all flow into her. The woman leaned forward and started licking Ariana's open anus to clear it from any excess beer. She clearly liked beer, as she licked with long and deep trusts from her tongue.

"Okay, any more beer left?" Olivia asked into the microphone.

"I don't think so," the woman answered looking for the beer tap to insert into Ariana.

Olivia took the beer tap and handed it to the woman to insert into Ariana.

The woman took the heavy butt plug and weighed it in her hand. She was seemingly impressed and satisfied with the sturdiness of the plug about to enter Ariana.

"Insert it into your new beer keg!" Olivia shouted. She was herself beginning to feel excited and was feeling a warm and damp feeling in her own panties as the show progressed.

The woman positioned the beer tap dildo to Ariana's asshole and started pushing. Ariana held her position and pushed against the assault to her asshole, feeling the plug enter her.

"It is tight," the woman said with satisfaction.

"Yes - of course, it should be a tight seal!" Olivia responded.

"Done!" the woman said as she had pushed the plug completely into Ariana's anus and secured a tight seal.

Olivia feeling the dampness increase in her pants, suddenly witnessed the woman push Ariana away and go on her back below her. The woman opened her mouth, placed it under the tap and opened it to allow the beer to run from Ariana's asshole into her mouth.

The woman had beer in her mouth, but also all over her face as it came out faster than expected due to Ariana clenching her rectum to push it out of her.

"Damn, you are one eager slut!" Olivia said with some dissatisfaction in her voice due to the woman's unplanned actions.

The crowd cheered and was seemingly liking the show they saw thus far.

The woman asked Ariana to stand up and squat to push the rest of the beer out of her. Ariana got on her feet and squatted above the woman pushing on her stomach with her hands to void her bowels of beer. The beer stopped dripping as Ariana was empty.

People clapped and cheered on the spectacle they were seeing on stage.

"Any challenges?" Olivia asked out into the audience.

"Take out the beer tap and suck it clean!" a woman shouted from the audience. Ariana looked at the woman and shook her head.

"No - I'm not doing that," she said.

That gave a bit of a 'downer' on the excitement of the crowd as they were presented with a no from a scene girl.

"Okay, should we get the next girls on stage?" Olivia asked into the crown attempting to reinvigorate the atmosphere.

"Note that I'm saying girls in plural as the next show will be two women competing against each other."

"Say hello to Janet and Caitlin!" Olivia announced, waving both onto the stage.

Janet in her maid outfit walked onto the stage. She was carrying a basket of butternut pumpkins and aubergines. Caitlin, on the other hand, was carrying two traffic cones with her.

The audience already started cheering as they saw the 'tools' to be used for the show they were about to see.

"The girls will demonstrate how much you can fit into a female asshole when you are practising," Olivia announced.

"First, Caitlin will prepare Janet's asshole with her tongue and fingers to allow Janet to open up to her 'fruit basket'."

(to be continued)

12