Janet the Swim Coach Ch. 04

Story Info
Janet calls on a favor…
2.9k words
4.67
11.2k
25
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are fictional and 18 years or older

.....

Against all odds Janet had abstained from having sex with her team for several weeks. It didn't mean though that she wouldn't reward and tease her team though. Letting best lap squeeze her boob or slap her butt. However no more sex she promised herself.

She considered online dating; putting her profile on different apps to find a nice stud. But for some strange reason, she found the men boring, fake or uninteresting. Luckily she was able to buy a new toy online. Ribbed for her pleasure, long and thick with a clit stimulator.

She tried thinking about celebrities, athletes, actors....But she kept coming back to her experiences with Shane, Stuart and Markus. How she wondered what Derek, Dan and Greg tasted and felt like inside her mouth as well as her pussy.

But no more! Despite her lust, it had to remain pure fantasy.

Three weeks until the big competition. Derek and Greg are the two slowest on the team. She had to figure someway to motivate them...

A spark! Kelly! Her cousin. She's a great swimmer. She used compete as well but never won a championship, although she made 2nd place in butterfly.

Kelly; 32, shorter at 5'4" with short black hair framing a set of thick glasses. Tan skin covering 38C bust and toned bubble butt. Kelly works at a chain convenience store Full Time and part time food deliverer. Her glasses were so thick that they nearly distorted the shape of her eyes. That and her incredible shyness meant she was single. Janet always stood up for her at family gatherings when her relatives gossiped and chastised her about getting a "decent man". Kelly's boyfriend in high school moved away to college while Kelly stayed local and they drifted apart. Something of a sore subject all these years later. After all, he'd taken her virginity. She thought they'd stay together.

Kelly got a text: "Please help me out. I'm in a real bind"

Thinking the worst, Kelly replied: "Sure what's up?"

Janent: "I need some help coaching my swim team this Thursday at the Arena Club. Can you join? I'll pay you $50 for the 2 hrs."

Shit for $50 bucks she'd strip she thought, as money was tight. Being in credit card debt and needing rent.

"What time?"

"5:30 at the indoor pool, swimsuit optional"

"Lol"

"Thank you"

Kelly squealed at the thought of not only getting in a pool this summer, but hanging out with Janet whom she adored like an older sister she always wanted. Furiously and frantically she dug through her box of old high school memorabilia to find her old swimsuit and medal.

"Shit!" it's tighter than she remembered and her hair is visible down south. Peeking out the sides. "Better trim up" she thought. She left a "v" behind as she cleaned the rest. Kelly tried the suit on again. A little pudgier but her ass had fulled out more. "Hopefully the girls won't judge me".

Thursday arrived and Kelly pulled out of her old sedan in gym shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Sadly, unlike Janet; no men were leering as she walked to the indoor pool entrance.

Janet was outside in her shorts and tank top waiting for Kelly and her team to arrive. Scratching off names and letting them in.

As Stuart walked in Kelly was confused. She thought it was a girls team.

"Boys?" she said, tilting her head.

"Yeah, my team. You said you'd help me coach."

"But I assumed.."

"They'd be girls, right? Well trust me they're all well behaved young men (lie) and they'll treat you with respect (another lie)."

"Okay, as long as they don't judge me, I'm not as fit as I once was"

"You shut the hell up with that nonsense, I keep telling you you're beautiful the way you are and any man would be a fool not to wed you."

Blushing beneath her thick glasses she hugged her cousin and went in but not before noticing the cardboard shielding the door from outside viewers.

"Hey what's the cardboard for?"

"Privacy" replied Janet, being coy.

"Alright team before we start, this fine young woman to my right is Kelly. She will be my assistant today in prepping you for the big day in three more weeks. YOU WILL...show her your utmost respect today. Got it?"

A resounding "yess" came from the team.

"So you will be nice and you will be kind and you will kiss her ass as this is a big favor for me for you. Now everybody strip, get those caps on and get warmed up in the pool."

With that the team dropped their speedos and jumped in the pool.

Kelly's eyes bulged as she saw cock after cock unleashed. All flaccid but nice and shaven.

"Why...why are they naked?"

"It cuts down on time and I need to make sure they shaved. It's fine. You took Drawing in college right? Well think of them as art models. They're all 18 and it's legal. The Arena club knows and it's fine. They're not touching you with them. Trust me."

"Right, I can be mature. Whew. They're in great shape Janet. Good job."

"Thank you and you're right. It's about maturity."

Janet stripped down to her old blue one piece. Kelly stripped down to her navy one piece as well.

Then Janet started pulling down her one piece.

"Janet what the fuck!!!?"

Janet shook her head and put her hand on Kelly's shoulder in a reassuring move.

"Look I strip naked with the team as an act of leadership. If they're nude, I have to be too. If they succeed, I succeed and if they fail, I fail. That's maturity and being a leader. Now if you don't like it go but if you stay you get paid and I know you need the money. It's just skin anyways. You can take you're swimsuit off as well and hell I'll give you another $50 dollars if you do because I need my team to succeed and see you as part of their team."

Janet looked her dead in the eyes with a sense of empowerment. "Think about it for a minute or two. I need this from you."

Janet then walked over by the pool, she squatted down and whispered to Shane and some within ear distance.

"Look Kelly is SUPER shy, she's really hesitant about taking it off. How about you guys boost her confidence."

Shane spoke with the team and hatched out a plan. Soon Derek got out of the pool and walked up to Kelly. His dick swaying as Kelly focused on it blushing again. He was Kelly's height and less intimidating besides being naked and muscular. His dark skin glistening.

"Hi Kelly. My name's Derek and like you I was super afraid to swim naked. But after seeing Coach strip down, I felt comfortable too. I was speaking to my team and we feel that if you want you can strip naked too and we won't judge you. We're all naked and mature here. Isn't that right guys?"

"We respect you Kelly!" Greg shouted.

"See and we know you're doing us a big favor so we're all pitching in $10 to you." Greg then reached for a hand shake.

Kelly paused and then shook his hand. Oooh what a gentle but firm handshake it was like a true gentleman.

Kelly then peeled her suit down to reveal her breasts as Derek jumped back in. Her tan beautiful breasts coming into picture. Then she pulled down her suit to leave her full naked. The team applauded.

"Come on Kelly, come get in!" Derek cheered.

Derek had a way with words that Janet had never realized up until now.

The boys all stared at Kelly. She wasn't a brick house like Janet but damn was she pretty with those glasses off. Her blue eyes mesmerizing. Her ass plump and and tits ripe for sucking on. They had to stop from stroking in the pool right there.

"Alright team this meeting is about strengthening our weaknesses. Me and Assistant Coach Kelly will be working with you to address shortcomings, answer questions and whip your asses into shape!"

Janet and Kelly got in the pool to talk with every teammate. Insecurities about launching and breathing and times were brought up repeatedly. Sometimes an arm would accidentally brush up against a boob or a butt against a butt. All apologies and shrugged off looks.

Lap time approached.

"Best time gets to touch my boob and WHISTLE!!!!*"

"What are you doing Kelly!?" Kelly said arms outstretched.

"Don't worry we've had our boobs bumped into this evening. It's a simple reward that doesn't involve me spending anything. It's nothing." Janet assured her.

Shane won, erect and dick swinging proudly as his 6" cock walked up to grab Janet's left boob until she swatted him away.

"Again! This time slap my ass. WHISTLE!!!*"

Stuart won. "Whack! Whack! Whack!" as he gladly slapped her ass and Janet smacked his as he turned around with a giggle.

"See it's nothing but skin on skin that men would fight wars over. You're turn. Choose a reward and then whistle." Janet insisted giving her the whistle to blow.

Kelly pensively and nervously waited. Head racing. But Janet's hand on her shoulder ignited something in her: a sense of power over these young men. She grinned.

"Fastest lap gets to touch my pussy and WHISTLE!!!*"

Kelly's head was racing as she watched the boys race. Time seemed to slow down. Janet smiled, taking notes.

Markus won! His 7 inches sticking out as he walked up to Kelly.

"You sure?" Markus asked softly.

Kelly staring at Markus's cock, spread her legs and nodded.

Markus licked his pointer and index finger then gave Kelly's clit a nice 10 second rub before Kelly grabbed his hand.

"Times up and thank you."

"Anytime." Markus replied nodding like a gentleman. Janet must of really humbled him by fucking him last time.

Derek was upset but tried to hide as he tried his best but came up short. He also REALLY wanted Kelly.

As Janet noted Derek and Greg were the two slowest swimmers. Affirming what she already thought.

Janet called up the front desk to ask to have an extension on their pool time and reasserted they not be disturbed. Bryan agreed happily as he obviously had the hots for her like anyone would.

"Team thank Coach Kelly (Janet poked her in the rib) for being here. "

"Thaaaank youuuu"

"Everyone except Derek and Greg hit the showers." Coach Janet stated.

Stuart, Shane and Markus knew what that meant but couldn't be sure. Anyways they had their fun. But surely Kelly wouldn't do anything...

Janet approached Greg in the pool. He was 5'7" with a buzz cut.

"Now you are the slowest on the team! Why? Greg? Huh?"

"My mom's not doing well. She's got suffering from major depression, she got admitted to the hospital and I'm constantly worried about her." Said Greg nearly in tears.

"There, there Greggy. She'll be fine. She's in a safe place." Janet closed in giving Greg a long hug. His chest pressed against her rock hard nipples.

Meanwhile...

"So Derek what can I do to help you improve your times?"

"Nothing... it's I've got this problem."'

"What? I can help." Kelly said placing her hand on his shoulder like Janet had done to her.

"I've...I've never been kissed (lie)."

"Oh I think I can help with that." Kelly have Derek a peck on the lips.

"No a real one"

Kelly felt so sad for him. She went in landed a kiss on his lips and grabbed him by the back of the head as Derek slipped his tongue in and they started making out in the pool.

Across the pool:

"Greg, what if I gave you a distraction from your mother." Janet said as she too started making out with Greg noticing Kelly and Derek.

Greg started squeezing Janet's big tits.

"Oh god!"

She felt his 5 inch dick resting between her legs. Janet spread them as she continued making out. She then positioned the large head at her entrance enthralled in lust.

Squeezing cock she whispered "You gonna swim faster baby? Huh?"

"Yes*" Greg squeaked

"You better"

With that Janet pushed him inside her.

"Are you a virgin"

"Ye..."

"No more of that!"

Greg grabbed Janet's thick ass as he she wrapped her legs around his back against the side of the pool. He started slowly and then built up rhythm. Each time Janet thought he would cum she grabbed him by the balls hard.

"Fuck yeah Greg, grab my big ass and fuck me hard!"

Derek was climbing the ladder when he turned around. Kelly followed him up and grabbed his 6 inch dick. She licked the head. Swirling her tongue around it which drive Derek crazy.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes"

"Then you'll love this" Kelly said as she took him in her mouth. She bobbed up and down continuously until she was able to fit it all in her mouth and throat.

After several minutes Derek asked "Can I taste you"

"I don't know, can you? She said laughing as she spread her legs for Derek to eat her out.

Derek had done this before clearly as he lapped up her juices. Finding her clit, flicking it and swirling it and diving his tongue in.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" She said hurriedly as she she gushed juices over Derek's moist tongue.

Meanwhile Greg had Janet on all fours out of the pool as was now fucking her from behind.

Gregg slapped her ass repeatedly as he grabbed her hair to use as leverage.

"Fuck yes Greg! Give it to me boy, do it for your coach, fuck me hard and fast and rough"

With that he sped up

"Ugh ugh ugh yes yes yes yes fuck fuck use me baby do me do me hard you bastard!"

Then he pressed her head down as her ass rose in the air.

"I'm a bad coach I'm a real naughty coach! ugh ugh"

Kelly had positioned herself on the tip of Derek's cock before he whispered "I love you" and Kelly nodded.

Then she plunged down on his cock! taking it all in one swift motion to the hilt.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh shiiit!

She dropped her head down and then after what felt like an eternity of tight warmth to Derek, she began grinding on his cock. She slowly moved up and down, up and down.

"I love you Derek, fuck" She said now going faster on his pole.

It was so tight Derek was in heaven. He grabbed her swaying breasts as she moved up and down and then she put his hands on her hips.

"You ready?" Asked Kelly.

"Go for it" Replied Derek.

With that Kelly started like a piston up and down on his cock, then grinding and back to pumping.

"Again.. I'm cumming again baby! She squealed

"I can't hold out much longer either"

"Fuck!" shouted Kelly clamping and clenching on Derek's cock as Derek spurted deep into her womb.

Meanwhile...

Greg had Janet flipped over missionary style as he drove in.

"Fuck me hard and call me a bad coach!"

"You're a bad coach a REAl... BAD!"

With that Greg blew his load deep into Coach Janet as he buried himself deep. Feeling her walls flooded Janet spasmed around his cock and clamped down as not to let it out before he could completely fill her womb.

"Fuck that was AMAZING Gregg"

"Sure was coach."

Janet then got up and walked over to Derek and Kelly who were getting up.

"Not a word of this to anybody understand!"

They all nodded.

As they got back to the showers they all took cold ones as to simmer their lust. However Janet had a surprise in store.

Janet asked Gregg to do her back and she washed him in return. Greg then left.

Then Janet called Derek over. She washed his cock, stroking up and down until he was hard again. She bent over at the waist and said "put it in me".

Derek looked over at Kelly and she nodded in approval.

Derek needed no other instruction. He grabbed her by the hips and slid in all the way. He slapped her ass and rocked back and forth as she used the handle bars for support.

"Fuck me Derek yes Derek and calk me a bad coach!

He fucked her hard and fast. She straightened her back and he reached around to grab her breasts. He pulled her hair.

Kelly was fingering her pussy beside them and told her to cum on his dick.

That sent Janet off and her orgasm hit again and gripped Derek's cock tight, not letting him back out as her pussy milked his cock and he shot three loads of semen deep into her cunt.

He turned to Kelly and kissed her passionately.

"I was thinking about you the entire time"

"Clearly" Janet said and they all laughed.

Janet whispered something into Kelly's ear.

Janet, Derek and Kelly got changed. Then Kelly took the clipboard. She tore a small piece a paper and scribbled something down and handed it to Derek. It was her number.

She kissed him again and said "This isn't a one time deal like it is her for her, understand?"

"Absolutely!" With a grin he slapped her ass and left.

"So here's $100 Kelly you've ear...."

"Pay me back later" She took the $60 the boys gave her and left.

"Five down and one to go..." Said Janet licking her lips...