All Comments on 'Janine - First Love'

by EroticJanine

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
FantasyLove1992FantasyLove1992almost 2 years ago

Thank you Janine. This really resonated with me.

TackleEligibleTackleEligiblealmost 2 years ago

I have been looking forward to reading this story. It was well worth the wait! Thanks!

Diann_MomDiann_Momalmost 2 years ago

After chatting with you in the chat rooms, I finally came back to finish this arousing story. It was great!! I look forward to seeing more from you, Janine.

kevnbrnzkevnbrnzalmost 2 years ago

Loved every word. Lust was inspired for sure. Thanks "Jesus Christ and Oh My fucking God" once more. Loved it.

WoolmohairWoolmohairalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. Well written. Really, really excellent. Thank you.

OldHughMannOldHughMannalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic! Thanks for alerting me to it. Looking forward to your next one!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

I like your writing style. I hope you keep on writing here.

Bi_SexHubbyBi_SexHubbyalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Lovely chatting with you shame it ended abruptly. Looking forward to the new stories you have in the works

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

Lets begin with an admission. I'm an atheist. But that doesn't stop me from appreciating a lovely well written story that flowed along nicely . I get the female on female situation implicitly and sometimes think we guys are lucky to get a look in. A couple of small typo's but well worth 5*. Well done.

BreughelianBreughelianalmost 2 years ago

You have style. "I watched". Great use of repetition. You have writing talent!

AllovertanAllovertanalmost 2 years ago

Great...hot...story. I like the way you write...seems open and believable and very hot.

Look forward to more submissions by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your style…keep writing …well done

big_albertbig_albertover 1 year ago

Janine,

keep on writing or posting.

nice stories.

ADVCwlADVCwlover 1 year ago

Great story, and it was great to chat to you today. Keep on writing!

Marc2000ukMarc2000ukover 1 year ago

I loved this story, that feeling of awakening, that feeling of something new. And certainly something sexy.

AdamMadisonAdamMadisonover 1 year ago

Very erotic. Your writing aroused my mind and body. Winning,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly erotic and intense writing. It made me sing to the same tune.

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year ago

A very erotic sexy story, Jessica. I hope you took things further?

Westman99Westman99about 1 year ago

I will begin by confirming I'm an atheist. I found this to be a beautiful story of a girl's self discovery. Nicely written and well paced. I'm sure you will be able to expand on Janine's further education either with Chloe or someone else. I would admit to a jealousy of Chloe, the thought of girl on girl is arousing and almost makes me wonder why men are needed. Good luck with your future writing. A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Westman99

Where does your self hate come from? Twice you commented on this story to let people know that you believe men are not needed. Your mind has been twisted and you are oblivious to it.

JackhawkJackhawkabout 1 year ago

Good story. You are very descriptive of your feelings in the moment. I like that. Definitely raised my pulse rate.

HalconHalconabout 1 year ago

Special, sensual, super erotic.

Amazingly good.

Thank you.

lovinmidlifelovinmidlife11 months ago

Felt like Inwas there watching and listening to everything. Well written and developed.

EtmangoEtmango6 months ago

Beautifully written short story and so erotic.

Tomwatson4589Tomwatson4589about 2 months ago

Everything you said it would be. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticJanine@EroticJanine
My love of incest fantasy began in my teens. It is pure fantasy, but it has been like a friend to me all my life. My fantasy friend. I am into little else. I enjoy erotic chats and rarely role play. I intend to publish the story of my life slowly. It will be a work of fact a...