All Comments on 'Jan's Evolution Ch. 01'

by RobinAZstill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rodavrodav6 months ago

That was exciting Rob. I’ve started reading your story years ago when you were still I think “Rob of Az” if I’m not mistaken. But forgotten most of it since you stopped writing for sometime. I was excited about the incest between Jan and her brother. I didn’t know that Jan already had sex with her son prior to this. I even left a comment just recently in one of your latest chapters about wanting to see Jan have sex with her sons though.

What chapter of the story did Jan and her son first have sex?

I just love the casualness of the fucking around or in front of the family and friends as if there’s nothing big deal about it.

I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, but where is story where Rob & Jan reunite? I've looked and looked but can't find it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where can i find "Sister Jan opens up" ?

aliciamom50aliciamom506 months ago

So happy you are back!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinAZstill@RobinAZstill
I used to be RobinAZ. I've been absent here for several years. Ready to start submitting again, with the same basic cast of characters. Readers are advised to follow my works in this order. Original Angels (republished Weekend with Angels) Traveling East Butt Plug The Family...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES